PDA

View Full Version : Impact Wrestling Bound For Glory Series Standings

daniel bryan mark
08-08-2011, 12:04 AM
From wrestlenewz.com:

Following tonight’s TNA Hardcore Justice PPV, here is the updated Bound For Glory Series wrestler standings:
1. Crimson – 43 points
2. James Storm – 33 points
3. Devon – 30 points
4. Gunner – 28 points
Bully Ray
Bobby Roode
5. Rob Van Dam 25 points
6. Matt Morgan – 24 points, but out of the tournament due to injury
7. AJ Styles – 21 points
8. The Pope – 17 points
9. Scott Steiner – 14 points
10. Samoa Joe is minus 10 points

As of Monday, August 8th, these are the standings. The fact that AJ Styles is 7th is bullshit, and that Samoa Joe has -10 points is a FUCKING TRAVESTY! Those two should 1st and 2nd, not 7th an and fucking LAST!

Thoughts?

TheRockerGother
08-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Wow think of it as a good thing there trying to push new guys to the top that aren't from WWE Crimson and James Storm brings something new to the table.I can tell the Samoa Joe thing is something to make Joe crack and become good again I can feel it but I could be wrong.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Samoa Joe should be above a majority of those guys. Out of all of those guys Joe is the most deserving of having some gold.

TheRockerGother
08-08-2011, 12:27 AM
From the words of Kaz thought I'd share this:

Kazarian’s thoughts on Samoa Joe and if TNA is doing right by him: "I don’t know if what I think really matters…I think that they have done Joe right in the sense that since he’s been at TNA, Samoa Joe as a brand name has been established as the “bad ass killer”, former Heavyweight Champ, X –Champ, people know what Joe can do because of the form TNA has given him.

"And Joe, he’s incredibly talented. He’s one of the most athletically gifted guys I’ve ever been in the ring with. And I’ve known Joe for the better part of twelve years. What’s going on with Joe lately in the storyline with Zero points, it’s a matter of “stay tuned”. I know wrestling fans again, including myself, patience isn’t a virtue. It’s just a matter of “STAY-TUNED” and see what happens. Obviously if you’re a Samoa Joe fan, you’re going to be a little upset because he has zero points in the Bound for Glory Series. However nothing lasts forever, things will change and they always do in this business."

WWTNA Mark
08-08-2011, 12:55 AM
From wrestlenewz.com:

As of Monday, August 8th, these are the standings. The fact that AJ Styles is 7th is bullshit, and that Samoa Joe has -10 points is a FUCKING TRAVESTY! Those two should 1st and 2nd, not 7th an and fucking LAST!

Thoughts?

Whoa man, calm down. I'm pretty sure Samoa Joe's losing streak is being turned into a stoyline. I do agree that AJ should be at the top of the series.

TheRockerGother
08-08-2011, 01:16 AM
Whoa man, calm down. I'm pretty sure Samoa Joe's losing streak is being turned into a stoyline. I do agree that AJ should be at the top of the series.

It is I haven't watched Impact for a while but he's getting the wins without getting them get me?Like he's about to win but he screws up.

gravesismizfan
08-08-2011, 01:38 AM
Crimson gunner or robert roode or James storm or bully ray

123mlewis
08-08-2011, 05:14 AM
oright I feel pushing gunner crimson rhoode storm that's all fine but I want aj to push b ut also plz no steiner and devon is in 3rd are u kiding me

Russo swerve
08-08-2011, 06:26 AM
No matter wat tna does u ppl will never be pleased they are pushing new talent. But if they were pushing the old guys like rvd or steiner u would still be crying.

Automatic
08-08-2011, 07:09 AM
Hahaha minus 10 points. Cool idea to elevate some guys.

jordan1995
08-08-2011, 08:31 AM
i am so pissed off about what tna are doing with joe and why the fuck has steiner got more points than joe...and crimson...if i walked into the impact zone and shouted fire russo id be more over than crimson........joe joe joe joe joe

machoo mann
08-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Watched the Crimson vs RVD match...the crowd was pretty much dead and Crimson got no reaction whatsoever when he kicked out from 5-star frog splash. A guy with a undefeated streak and no pops or good reaction gets pushed to the moon? Not trying to bash or anything but should TNA get Crimson even mildly over before the push?

capn-edu
08-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Samoa Joe will crack and
I see a possible fued with Aj and Daniels

eboy
08-11-2011, 08:06 AM
From wrestlenewz.com:

Thoughts?

agreed Bro i say that everytime i watch impact & RVD, Crimson & Gunner win

Wow think of it as a good thing there trying to push new guys to the top that aren't from WWE Crimson and James Storm brings something new to the table.I can tell the Samoa Joe thing is something to make Joe crack and become good again I can feel it but I could be wrong.

Yea Push new guys but dont put them in the Main Event after a 4 month Push LEsner was different he had a Prolonged push B4 his First Mania but honestly i really wanna see Styles or Joe hell maybe even bully Ray win but i get the Feeling that Morgan was going to win as Styles will probs be in some Immortal vs Fortune Deal at BFG

eboy
08-11-2011, 08:09 AM
i am so pissed off about what tna are doing with joe and why the fuck has steiner got more points than joe...and crimson...if i walked into the impact zone and shouted fire russo id be more over than crimson........joe joe joe joe joe

Lol Lol Lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

if you walked into the Impact Zone and said Genetle warts rules you'd be more over than Crimson

liamsnowdon
08-12-2011, 01:40 AM
i hope joe just goes on a huge rampage from now!! theres no chance on winning just to make a statement that hes back!