PDA

View Full Version : hardcore justice what the hell?

gravesismizfan
08-07-2011, 10:40 PM
First off why isn't daniels Aj thing explain?
Why for u do all the built up for Kurt angle to drop him out of top ten earn his way to top the screw sting and win title he even said he didn't really hebeat sting wtf

helmsley
08-07-2011, 10:42 PM
its TNA, you cant expect to have solid storylines or continuos feuds, what i do is enjoy the matches that are worthy and try to ignore the storylines at all

gravesismizfan
08-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Vince russo in tna again? Lol

BlazersDozen
08-07-2011, 11:11 PM
They need to blow up the Immortal storyline ASAP! This past month, they've really managed to fuck it up beyond repair!

First, why is Angle chasing the belt when he & Sting are trying to remove Immortal as their main objective? Shouldn't Angle be content with Sting having the championship since he's face, working for the same thing & respects him? So that makes no sense right off the bat. They could've easily made Anderson keep the belt & have Angle's match be against Anderson which would've made much more sense & Sting's new character is better without the strap anyways!

2) Why would TNA writers pick NOW for Immortal to weaken when they have no real threats right now?! The two men who are trying to take them down are too busy worrying about eachother & Fortune is having troubles amongst themselves as well with AJ & Curryman! So shouldn't Immortal be running rough shot, fuckin up the joint, destroying everyone right now? Not falling apart at the seams?!

I feel like the BFG Series has really messed this up because for some reason RVD, Matt Morgan & others can't fued with Immortal anymore because they are in the BFG Series but hey TNA writers...IMMORTAL IS ALSO IN THE SERIES! They need to either save this hell out of this on their next tapings or completely scrap it...& I have a feeling they'll do neither...

THEKEVINBRAND
08-07-2011, 11:17 PM
let me make this clear, if you hate TNA that much don't bother watching it, i like it and others do too so screw off with the negativity

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-07-2011, 11:18 PM
I blame SG.

BlazersDozen
08-07-2011, 11:22 PM
let me make this clear, if you hate TNA that much don't bother watching it, i like it and others do too so screw off with the negativity

I'm a TNA fan. I been watching since before Angle arrived & they still did King Of The Mountain. Its just frustrating that they have talent & don't use it properly & have horrible non-thought out storylines.

ratedy2jayz
08-07-2011, 11:32 PM
I screamed Russo when Hogan came out.. I saw the swerve coming..

But what's really interesting is the world champions in the top 3 US promotions.
Kurt Angle-Impact
CM Punk-WWE
Davey Richards-ROH .... lets just forget Cena

wwe=awesome
08-07-2011, 11:50 PM
tna needs to be put down, its like a really old dog, some don't want to see it go, but its for the best. i personally hated this dog.

ShockMaster
08-07-2011, 11:52 PM
Lol TNA still has ppvs?

THEKEVINBRAND
08-07-2011, 11:53 PM
tna needs to be put down, its like a really old dog, some don't want to see it go, but its for the best. i personally hated this dog.

yes and i personally hate seeing john cena on my wwe screen parading with the wwe title but will he leave? no!

ShockMaster
08-07-2011, 11:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWKLblTfNyg

THEKEVINBRAND
08-07-2011, 11:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWKLblTfNyg

dude Scott Hall is his real name geez

ShockMaster
08-07-2011, 11:57 PM
yes and i personally hate seeing john cena on my wwe screen parading with the wwe title but will he leave? no!

Because he makes money for the company that has the best product for wrestling. Cena is the income basis for now...it happens with any SUCCESSFUL company.

He's like Hogan in the sense that he won't go away and he keeps the balance of the WWE Mythos but he isn't a corrupt douchebag and puts over those who deserve to be put over.

John Cena isn't the problem, blame Hogan for making the superhero role in wrestling look so asinine that anyone who becomes worthy of using it is foolish and trying too hard.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Because he makes money for the company that has the best product for wrestling. Cena is the income basis for now...it happens with any SUCCESSFUL company.

He's like Hogan in the sense that he won't go away and he keeps the balance of the WWE Mythos but he isn't a corrupt douchebag and puts over those who deserve to be put over.

John Cena isn't the problem, blame Hogan for making the superhero role in wrestling look so asinine that anyone who becomes worthy of using it is foolish and trying too hard.

i'd rather see someone carry the company (CM Punk)

URATOOL
08-08-2011, 12:00 AM

I see most of the negative comments coming from people who wish they could really like Impact, but who are struggling with swallowing how f*cked up and disjointed the storylines, feud and match build ups are. I for one like parts of Impact. I find some of the roster to be impressive and entertaining. I do however find that the booking, promos, backstage cut scenes and general story telling to range from poor to down right embarrassing. Some of them look worse than an daytime soap opera. Whilst others are about as random as a drunk bar fight.

I'm sorry but until it improves dramatically or goes out of business, people are going to complain about Impact. Often not because they hate it. In fact more likely because they are trying really hard not to hate it. When it seems like those running are killing a potentially great wrestling company.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-08-2011, 12:02 AM
I see most of the negative comments coming from people who wish they could really like Impact, but who are struggling with swallowing how f*cked up and disjointed the storylines, feud and match build ups are. I for one like parts of Impact. I find some of the roster to be impressive and entertaining. I do however find that the booking, promos, backstage cut scenes and general story telling to range from poor to down right embarrassing. Some of them look worse than an daytime soap opera. Whilst others are about as random as a drunk bar fight.

I'm sorry but until it improves dramatically or goes out of business, people are going to complain about Impact. Often not because they hate it. In fact more likely because they are trying really hard not to hate it. When it seems like those running are killing a potentially great wrestling company.

probably another show would help

ShockMaster
08-08-2011, 12:05 AM
i'd rather see someone carry the company (CM Punk)

When he makes more money than cena, til then its cena til he retires. He's good for business and if homeboy left WWE's budget would slowly trickle down. Maybe not to the level of TNA but they'd be hit hard. This is why I think they're pushing a LOT of new guys now (cody rhodes, miz, ziggler, bryan, punk though he's been around.) Because to fill the missing Cena gap you need them to hang around.

Its a sad but true reality.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-08-2011, 12:06 AM
When he makes more money than cena, til then its cena til he retires. He's good for business and if homeboy left WWE's budget would slowly trickle down. Maybe not to the level of TNA but they'd be hit hard. This is why I think they're pushing a LOT of new guys now (cody rhodes, miz, ziggler, bryan, punk though he's been around.) Because to fill the missing Cena gap you need them to hang around.

Its a sad but true reality.

i agree im not in denial i just cannot stand cena period

TheRockerGother
08-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Ugh o_o TNA (Impact Wrestling) can never do anything to make you guys happy if theres one good thing happening you always have to find the negative and say it.Just saying.

ShockMaster
08-08-2011, 12:11 AM
i agree im not in denial i just cannot stand cena period

They say if you scratch a cynic you'll find a disappointed idealist and while I still have a little flicker of hope that TNA will do something worthwhile soon I can't help but accept the feeling that they may soon go under. I'm sure russo bischoff and hogan will leech onto another company and consume its morality while trying to slander their better enemy (wwe) by blatantly punning their storylines. Their mal-intent exists not because they love this business but because they will never accept the fact that Vince McMahon and the WWE hold more nostalgic clout over the fanbase of professional wrestling then they ever will.

I need to go shave my pubes now, Long live Tommy Dreamer.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-08-2011, 12:16 AM
thank you for the retarded tags morons

URATOOL
08-08-2011, 12:20 AM
probably another show would help

They also suffer a lot from having so many second hand TV wrestlers. Let me explain that. With so many of their roster being ex WWE, WCW and ECW wrestlers, they have way to much back story to deal with. Fans expect certain things from a wrestler they have been watching for years and certain fueds seem to have continued from previous companies. Unfortunately this isn't helping Impacts rather "whacky" creative writers. They seem to want to write really extreme storylines to try and out do their big brother (WWE), whilst also having to incorperate all the baggage that comes with having so many secondhand wrestlers. I can see why they struggle, but at the same time surely there is a guy or a team out there that could take the creative writing by the scruff of it's neck and shake some consistancy and believablity back into the plots.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-08-2011, 12:23 AM
They also suffer a lot from having so many second hand TV wrestlers. Let me explain that. With so many of their roster being ex WWE, WCW and ECW wrestlers, they have way to much back story to deal with. Fans expect certain things from a wrestler they have been watching for years and certain fueds seem to have continued from previous companies. Unfortunately this isn't helping Impacts rather "whacky" creative writers. They seem to want to write really extreme storylines to try and out do their big brother (WWE), whilst also having to incorperate all the baggage that comes with having so many secondhand wrestlers. I can see why they struggle, but at the same time surely there is a guy or a team out there that could take the creative writing by the scruff of it's neck and shake some consistancy and believablity back into the plots.

oh yeah i know some of these guys cant go like they used to sadly, i hoe dixie does the right thing and reaches out to paul heyman

ShockMaster
08-08-2011, 12:25 AM
oh yeah i know some of these guys cant go like they used to sadly, i hoe dixie does the right thing and reaches out to paul heyman

Heymans too busy putting over WWE and CM Punk. He's already said he won't be a part of tna, I could be wrong but I saw a shoot interview posted a few months back of him saying that.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-08-2011, 12:28 AM
Heymans too busy putting over WWE and CM Punk. He's already said he won't be a part of tna, I could be wrong but I saw a shoot interview posted a few months back of him saying that.

that's the sad part that dixie burned her bridges with him, because he had an awesome plan

“It came real close with TNA. To me, it was more of a deal with Spike TV and then a stock and ownership deal involving TNA. I had a five-year plan. I was going to spend 18 months building the roster, the next 18 months exploiting that built roster, that’s three years in, go public in three, stay for two more running it and get out at 50 [years old]. That was my plan. I had an exit plan. I had a five-year plan and I clued everyone into it. I told TNA what my plan was and I told Spike TV what my plan was and how we would capitilaze on it and how we would make this thing move and an acknowledgement that wrestling is a diminishing market and it’s not perceived as cool and here’s how you, if not change course, at least present it differently so that at least you have a chance in today’s marketplace to at least compete.

“When that didn’t happen, that was it. I didn’t have any other interest in doing it. It was close. I would have done it for that particular deal and that’s it. That time passed. Now I’m looking at taking my abilities elsewhere and the logical step for me is this entry point right now both into MMA and into also just the branding world.”

BlazersDozen
08-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Heyman also said that he's basically done with wrestling because mma is the next big thing that's going to crush wwe.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Heyman also said that he's basically done with wrestling because mma is the next big thing that's going to crush wwe.

well it might in a few years, never know what can happen in this crazy world

URATOOL
08-08-2011, 12:51 AM

I won't for one simple reason. WWE is 50-70 wrestlers that perform 6 nights a week , 50 week a year. They have continuing storylines and wrestlers that have up to 20 year careers. MMA just can't touch that kind of volume of bouts and ongoing interest.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-08-2011, 01:30 AM
I won't for one simple reason. WWE is 50-70 wrestlers that perform 6 nights a week , 50 week a year. They have continuing storylines and wrestlers that have up to 20 year careers. MMA just can't touch that kind of volume of bouts and ongoing interest.

but MMA has diffrent guys competing all the time

Hesterica
08-08-2011, 02:17 AM
but MMA has diffrent guys competing all the time

I think that there will always be a place for wrestling and a place for MMA. For one, wrestling is a Sunday event and MMA is a Saturday event. Although I do just watch UFC so please do correct me if I'm wrong there.

BlazersDozen
08-08-2011, 02:48 AM
I think that there will always be a place for wrestling and a place for MMA. For one, wrestling is a Sunday event and MMA is a Saturday event. Although I do just watch UFC so please do correct me if I'm wrong there.

Technically, MMA is on daily for hours at a time. PPV events usually happen on Saturdays & they sometimes have PPV events on Versus for free but the cards are a little light.

monctonvike
08-08-2011, 06:16 AM
Ah the ppv was ok, it wasn't great. Although it could have been better, there weren't too matches that blew you away but there were some good ones. The last three or four wwe ppv's have been great, but still remember I could say the about hundreds of wwe ppv's. The only thing for me, wwe can afford to mess around tna can't

TheBeardOfZeus
08-08-2011, 06:32 AM
I blame SG.

TDA is Winning!

So, we are not allowed to critique something with our opinion? Didn't know that people could speak their mind.

CobraNightviper
08-08-2011, 09:25 AM
Exactly I do the same thing.
its TNA, you cant expect to have solid storylines or continuos feuds, what i do is enjoy the matches that are worthy and try to ignore the storylines at all

Y2J___Y2J
08-08-2011, 12:20 PM
IMO that PPV was absolutely shit..!

THEKEVINBRAND
08-08-2011, 08:34 PM
So, we are not allowed to critique something with our opinion? Didn't know that people could speak their mind.

I know TNA has its wrongs but I have that feeling that people make it to the point that TNA is doing everything wrong