Tommy Thunder
08-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Wwe - 10/10
tna - 0/10

TheBeardOfZeus
08-07-2011, 04:10 PM
WWE - 10
TNA - 0

Simply because a)I'm never in when TNA is on and b) I just cant follow it, miss a week and you've missed a month.

Morgan921
08-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Reasons?

I'm at 8 on WWE because of the obviously epic CM Punk storyline however it has died down a little bit and I think Punk slowly turning face is a bad thing. He's better as a heel
And with TNA, I was loving it coming up to Destination X, then after that it just seems to have become a much poorer product over the last month

Steve Austin
08-07-2011, 04:12 PM
WWE - 10
TNA - 0

Simply because a)I'm never in when TNA is on and b) I just cant follow it, miss a week and you've missed a month.

Same as this.

S.E. Zero
08-07-2011, 04:12 PM
9/10 WWE and 7/10 IW/TNA

Ruthless_Aggression
08-07-2011, 04:14 PM
WWE: 8, because I watch RAW and SD! and always check news sites like this one for what's going on. But I don't usually pay for the PPVS, I just stream them.

TNA: 3, Never watch the show, but I do check into their news-boards as well from time to time.

darkace9194
08-07-2011, 04:18 PM
WWE 8/10, TNA gets a 1/10 for Velevet Sky's Ass

Y2J___Y2J
08-07-2011, 04:28 PM
9/10 - WWE
3/10 - TNA
I used to be really interested in TNA but it's gone down hill as of late especially since WWE up'd their game

TNA 'The very best'
08-07-2011, 04:29 PM
9/10 for WWE right now,

1/10 for TNA i use to love it (look at the name) but its just lost all interest for me.

Rokudo
08-07-2011, 04:36 PM
i gave WWE a 6, because they are using every talent they have (except the ones in the world/wwe title pictre) horribly wrong. Matches between the same people week in and week out, no "real" feud beyond simply "i don't like you ... just because", "i want your title, because i have nothing else to do", "you're too cocky/too average for my taste". also, they don't know how to capitalize on certain people/storylines like Nexus, Cody Rhodes etc ..
TNA - simply boring ... random people feud for random reasons, no thought put into anything they do, their PPVs are simply normal shows with less stupid promos ...
new people get signed every month and they get pushed to the moon, getting title shots and beating main eventer, which is simply STUPID ...
Immortal are horrible, yet they lasted a year, Sting overreacts and acts like a clown (not in the good way), Angle (as good as he is) is getting more boring each week, Anderson is getting screwed constantly, AJ is a "mid-carder" ... only they don't have a mid card since practically EVERYONE has been TWHC, has chased for the title or wants it ....

nafeesgreat1
08-07-2011, 04:52 PM
WWE 9.
TNA 1 (this 1 im giving them because a legend like Kurt Angle is there.otherwise i was giving em a 0)

wrestlingfan66513
08-07-2011, 05:12 PM
WWE-7 TNA-7
Both are starting to get a little interesting and I watch all 3 shows and all PPV's (I stream but pay for big or good ones)

broc808
08-07-2011, 05:15 PM
wwe10/10 always has been always will be

IMPACT Wresyling 6.5/10 for the good bit of time ive been watching wrestling ive rarely watched TNA but over the past months ive been giving them a chance wich I almost gave up on because the first PPV I watched was this years victory road wich when I look back on it wasnt a terrible PPV but I just wanted to give up on TNA comepletely after sting and jeff hardy 2 minute match but i got over and still watch

trips
08-07-2011, 05:24 PM
6/10 wwe 4/10 tna

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-07-2011, 05:25 PM
WWE- 9 (Zach Ryder=Ratings) (JK, Its been a good year)
TNA- 4 (It can die and I wouldnt even notice)

Bodom
08-07-2011, 05:26 PM
I gave up on TNA a year ago, so 0.

WWE? Maybe a 2. I just don't care anymore.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-07-2011, 05:29 PM
I gave up on TNA a year ago, so 0.

WWE? Maybe a 2. I just don't care anymore.

ROH? Other promotions?

Bodom
08-07-2011, 05:31 PM
ROH? Other promotions?

I work full time so I don't have the free time to sit on youtube and watch Indys. Maybe a japanese match here and there, but I'm not as into it as some of the other members here.

ROH? I'll see what happens when they start airing and if it broadcasts in my area.

Iron Ape
08-07-2011, 05:37 PM
The Punk stuff pre-Money in the Bank had me damn near an 8 or 9 (easily the most excited I've been about anything wrestling related in what feels like forever), but the scramble to rush him back to television and all of that asinine shortcuttery with Rey Rey keeping Cena's belt warm for an hour brought me right back down to, say, a 5 or a 6.

I'm so uninterested in TNA that it would actually have to be gauged using negative integers.

SESAfro
08-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Not really big on numbers. I would say that I'm very interested in WWE due to the takeover in the Diva's division, CM Punk/Cena/Triple H fued and seeing when Del Rio would actual succeed in cashing in the MitB briefcase. For TNA, I'm sort of interested. There is the Bound for Glory series, which gives me a reason to watch Impact and to see what Joe is do with this conspiracy against him.

spidercentz
08-07-2011, 05:51 PM
WWE 10/10 ALWAYS

TNA 0/10 It's not that I'm saying it's bad or anything, it's just that I have never in my life seen it. As for how interested I would be to see it that would be about 5 or 6/10

wired aardvark
08-07-2011, 05:55 PM
wwe 8
tna 0, just find it to cheap and nasty to watch

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-07-2011, 05:57 PM
Wwe 6
tna 4

SkilletBoi
08-07-2011, 06:00 PM
TheBeardOfZeus, couldn't have put it any better myself.

dres1214
08-07-2011, 06:07 PM
WWE 9/10
TNA 0/10
I have never watched TNA nor do I plan on watching on them. I have been a loyal WWE fan since I can remember.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-07-2011, 06:08 PM
WWE leading up to MITB 10/10

WWE leadingup to Summerslam 5/10

TNA 1/10 - dont even read the reports on them anymore

TheRockerGother
08-07-2011, 06:12 PM
WWE 9 why because the Punk-Cena storyline is great but if Punk had not returned so soon it maybe would have a 10 I think Punk returning to soon kinda ruined his whole I dislike WWE I'm leaving WWE shoot promos they should have had stuff like WWE house shows being ruined by Punk for a month or 2 kinda reminded me of the whole Cena being fired way to soon to come back and it kinda ruined it but also the Christian and Randy is looking great and I see a Hell In A Cell match coming up for these guys and it looks to be promising but I want Christian to get a fair pin on Orton for the title for once I know he pinned him but I want him to defend the title by fair grounds.The whole Mark Henry thing also looks great with him being unstoppable and Sheamus face looks good to.

TNA awh to be honest 3 after Destination X I thought they would have learned something from the fans we love X Division but they go off and get Rid of Amazing Red,and Generation Me tisk tisk I hope in October both Hogan and Bishoff go away why the hell did they even sign Steiner wasted space,get rid him get rid of him .

amsrock
08-07-2011, 06:17 PM
8 WWE- i try to keep up with the show (raw) seem like above average story lines
3 TNA- i watch their commercials lol

Fluffyman101
08-07-2011, 06:29 PM
WWE-7 TNA-7
Both are starting to get a little interesting and I watch all 3 shows and all PPV's (I stream but pay for big or good ones)
Were do u sometimes i use justin tv but its not dependable

capn-edu
08-07-2011, 06:32 PM
WWE-8
Impact**-3
impact wrestling will only go up once the immortal storyline ends

sivart
08-07-2011, 07:36 PM
I work full time so I don't have the free time to sit on youtube and watch Indys. Maybe a japanese match here and there, but I'm not as into it as some of the other members here.

ROH? I'll see what happens when they start airing and if it broadcasts in my area.

just asking then with you being to busy to care about any wrestling why, are you a moderator on a wrestling website.

Mr. McMahon
08-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Attitude Era: WWE 10/10
Post War Era: WWE 8/10
Entertainment Era: WWE 5/10, TNA 2/10
PG Era: WWE 3/10, TNA 0/10

WWTNA Mark
08-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Attitude Era: WWE 10/10
Post War Era: WWE 8/10
Entertainment Era: WWE 5/10, TNA 2/10
PG Era: WWE 3/10, TNA 0/10

Figure you'd say that. ;)

Also, I think you should add WWE's new Reality Era. That's what CM Punk is calling it these days.

straightedge916
08-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Wwe - 10/10

tna - 0/10

THEKEVINBRAND
08-07-2011, 08:27 PM
WWE 1/10 (I watch because of CM Punk other than that I wouldn't)
TNA 9/10 (It may be confusing but my favorite wrestlers are there and it entertains me as a wrestling fan)

By the way lots of fanboys of the WWE I see

AOF666
08-07-2011, 08:31 PM
WWE 5/10 would of gotten hire but they screwed up on R-Truth and Punk. They ruined the Punk story fast and made Cena champ right away. Having Truth just floating around untill Morisson recover from his injury.

Impact Wrestling 4/10 Would of been hire, but mostly do to the fact that Hogan and his club are stealing the spotlight from their younger talent. Kind of like the crazy Sting but it was corny when he used the Heath Ledger joker face paint.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-07-2011, 08:54 PM
TNA 9/10 (It may be confusing but my favorite wrestlers are there and it entertains me as a wrestling fan)

So to be clear, anyone who rates TNA higher than WWE is a wrestling fan, and anyone who rates WWE higher than TNA is a fanboy?

helmsley
08-07-2011, 08:57 PM

not a wwe fanboy, but tna sucks, BIG TIME i like some of the wrestling matches they have and i follow some of my fav wrestlers on there, but as a complete product....it just sucks

and i give wwe just a 6/10

el gabo
08-07-2011, 09:27 PM
So to be clear, anyone who rates TNA higher than WWE is a wrestling fan, and anyone who rates WWE higher than TNA is a fanboy?

This is exactly why some people should just stay off of these types of threads. It turns into a "your opinion sucks" or "you're a fanboy" slugfest. I guess this will never end until one of the two (WWE or TNA) goes under.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-07-2011, 09:30 PM
not a wwe fanboy, but tna sucks, BIG TIME i like some of the wrestling matches they have and i follow some of my fav wrestlers on there, but as a complete product....it just sucks

and i give wwe just a 6/10

I dont hate TNA at all, I dont care if Hogan's there or not, I'm a wrestling fan and I watch every show from any company. I wish WWE wouldn't of ruined the CM Punk storyline so fast

WWTNA Mark
08-07-2011, 09:31 PM
WWE- 10/10

TNA 10/10

I watch any wrestling promotion. Doesn't really matter to me what promotion it is to be honest.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-07-2011, 09:33 PM
This is exactly why some people should just stay off of these types of threads. It turns into a "your opinion sucks" or "you're a fanboy" slugfest. I guess this will never end until one of the two (WWE or TNA) goes under.

im not the only one, all i see is tna 0/10 and wwe 10/10 it seems that everything wwe does is right and everything tna does is wrong

Bodom
08-07-2011, 09:35 PM
im not the only one, all i see is tna 0/10 and wwe 10/10 it seems that everything wwe does is right and everything tna does is wrong

So ignore those comments instead of starting drama.

Who gives a fuck if people hate TNA or hate WWE.

helmsley
08-07-2011, 09:36 PM
I dont hate TNA at all, I dont care if Hogan's there or not, I'm a wrestling fan and I watch every show from any company. I wish WWE wouldn't of ruined the CM Punk storyline so fast

i agree with you, they could have done something EPIC with the storyline,its annoying

Ruthless_Aggression
08-07-2011, 09:37 PM

I hate being the first to start an argument but it just irks me when someone says they're the better fan or a "real" fan for what they personally like or don't like. I, myself however, would love to enjoy three days of wrestling a week, but there are three big issues I have with Impact (but that is a thorough explanation saved for a blog I may or may not waste everyone's time in posting) and those reasons doesn't include their in-ring action or even storytelling. But I am derailing so I'll just end this by saying don't call other people "marks," "sheep," "fanboys," etc, because its hard not looking like a hypocrite that way.

And yes, they did fuck up the CM Punk storyline.

WWTNA Mark
08-07-2011, 09:44 PM
The CM Punk/Cena storyline is just getting started. I don't think they messed up this storyline.

helmsley
08-07-2011, 09:58 PM
The CM Punk/Cena storyline is just getting started. I don't think they messed up this storyline.

i hope youre right man, i do believe that this storyline can still deliver, but i dont really like the path they are following right now, i just hope they can really make something epic out of it

THEKEVINBRAND
08-07-2011, 09:58 PM
So ignore those comments instead of starting drama.

Who gives a fuck if people hate TNA or hate WWE.
sorry boss :/

i agree with you, they could have done something EPIC with the storyline,its annoying
yes they could've waited a few more weeks at least

i just hope Punk wins at summer slam and keep it that way

WWTNA Mark
08-07-2011, 10:13 PM
i hope youre right man, i do believe that this storyline can still deliver, but i dont really like the path they are following right now, i just hope they can really make something epic out of it

Yeah, they need something big to happen like a heel turn from Triple H or something. They need to do it fast too because Summerslam is right around the corner and they have yet to give me a reason as to why I should order it.

i just hope Punk wins at summer slam and keep it that way

Me too. Only because I want to see how CM Punk could carry the company and a CM Punk and Del Rio match.

I want Cena to kinda stay out of the title picture for a while and start feuds with up and coming stars like Dolf Ziggler, Drew Mcintyre, or even Jack Swagger. Sorta when he put over The Miz two years ago.

WWTNA Mark
08-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Also, CM Punk vs The Miz for the WWE Title is something I want to see! :D

Enforcer23
08-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Wwe - 10/10
tna - 0/10

agreed hahhaha

THEKEVINBRAND
08-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Yeah, they need something big to happen like a heel turn from Triple H or something. They need to do it fast too because Summerslam is right around the corner and they have yet to give me a reason as to why I should order it.

Me too. Only because I want to see how CM Punk could carry the company and a CM Punk and Del Rio match.

I want Cena to kinda stay out of the title picture for a while and start feuds with up and coming stars like Dolf Ziggler, Drew Mcintyre, or even Jack Swagger. Sorta when he put over The Miz two years ago.

you wish that but will creative do it? not likely! but a Triple H heel turn is imminent he pedigreed Zack Ryder at the SD tapings last Tuesday

WWTNA Mark
08-07-2011, 10:25 PM
you wish that but will creative do it? not likely! but a Triple H heel turn is imminent he pedigreed Zack Ryder at the SD tapings last Tuesday

I'd hope so. It would make the storyline a little more interesting.

I also think WWE needs Cena to put over guys at this point, they really need to. Hes put over The Miz, Wade Barrett, Sheamus so he can be used for that while Punk holds the WWE title.

el gabo
08-07-2011, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE=WWTNA Mark;207369]Yeah, they need something big to happen like a heel turn from Triple H or something. They need to do it fast too because Summerslam is right around the corner and they have yet to give me a reason as to why I should order it.

I want Cena to kinda stay out of the title picture for a while and start feuds with up and coming stars like Dolf Ziggler, Drew Mcintyre, or even Jack Swagger. Sorta when he put over The Miz two years ago.[/QUOTE

I think he's been in the main event scene way too long now. Plus, other guys like the ones you mentioned do really need a push and his help wouldcould be a solution.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-07-2011, 11:00 PM
I think he's been in the main event scene way too long now. Plus, other guys like the ones you mentioned do really need a push and his help wouldcould be a solution.

here's hoping the hhh regime and his creative can wake up

TwoTone
08-07-2011, 11:25 PM
5/10 WWE. I skip through most of it
7/10 TNA. Wish the writing was a bit better but overall I enjoy it more than WWE. They just need a second show to allow more of the talent they have to showcase what they can do and I think it would help them broaden the storylines that are so narrow and quick with only two hours of programing a week

tad locust
08-08-2011, 07:09 AM
WWE 6/10.I think it has improved but I still think its average at best.I've been enjoying HHH's authority figure character alot.
TNA 6/10.The shows a trainwreck but trainwrecks are entertaining to watch

VanHooliganX
08-08-2011, 07:13 AM
Wwe - 7
tna - 2.5

Markedoutforlife
08-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Wwe gets a 7 because punk and bryan are both in the title picture. R truth is currently very entertaining.
Impact gets a 4.333 because although I can never hate on kurt, he is gonna leave and that only leaves sting and styles for me to root for as legit heavyweight title contenders.

jordan1995
08-08-2011, 08:20 AM
wwe 8

tna 5

Dr. Death
08-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Wwe - 7/10

tna - 5/10

WPack911
08-08-2011, 11:20 PM
9/10 for WWE: This is the highest my interest has been in many years, though it was 10/10 for a couple weeks there leading into and through MITB, but it's almost impossible to keep my interest that hot for a long period of time. They got me to buy a WWE T-Shirt (CM Punk BitW) for god sakes, something I had not done since the 90's, so they are definitely kicking some ass of late.

1/10 for TNA: I have tried to like it, but man I just can't, despite them having some wrestlers I really like, that kind of makes it even more sad. I hope one day they do interest me more, but right now I just don't see it.