PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Justice 2011

HCollins-TNA1
08-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Heres the matches.... and who i think will win...

Ms. Tessmacher and Tara (c) vs. Mexican America (Rosita and Sarita) winner- Tessmacher and Tara

Mr. Anderson vs. Bully Ray winner- Bully Ray

D'Angelo Dinero vs. Devon winner- Devon

Crimson vs. Rob Van Dam winner Crimson

Fortune (A.J. Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Kazarian) vs. Immortal (Abyss, Gunner, and Scott Steiner) winner Fortune

Brian Kendrick (c) vs. Alex Shelley vs. Austin Aries Winner- Austin Aries

Mickie James (c) vs. Winter winner- Mickie James

Beer Money, Inc. (Bobby Roode and James Storm) (c) vs. Mexican America (Anarquia and Hernandez) Winner- Mexican American

Sting (c) vs. Kurt Angle winner- Kurt Angle via Immortal/Hogan and Bischoff interfering somehow

helmsley
08-07-2011, 03:01 PM
i only want to see the x division match and the fortune match, i think that its a shitty ppv

HCollins-TNA1
08-07-2011, 03:10 PM
i only want to see the x division match and the fortune match, i think that its a shitty ppv

Kinda remind me of a WWE PPV in way, but at least we know all the matches instead of one or two last minute filler matches like WWE does...

helmsley
08-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Kinda remind me of a WWE PPV in way, but at least we know all the matches instead of one or two last minute filler matches like WWE does...

well, all the ppv sounds like filler matches to me, and after a nice ppv like destination x, i sincerely expected much better, but its tna so....

Jaws
08-07-2011, 04:55 PM

this is exactly how I feel.

Bodom
08-07-2011, 08:16 PM
No posting links to streams. Keep it to PM's if people ask.

Poot-Hair
08-07-2011, 08:18 PM
Oh I'm sorry Bodom, I didn't know. I'm still brand new to this site, and it won't happen again!!

Bodom
08-07-2011, 08:27 PM
No worries dude. Blame the US for seizing domains :D

THEKEVINBRAND
08-07-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm actually finding that the PPV is very good, no fucking around backstage and everything's to the point

Bodom
08-07-2011, 08:31 PM
A buddy of mine told me Anderson made fart noises with his hand.

Fluffyman101
08-07-2011, 09:32 PM
i hope this match is good or im going to be pissed

helmsley
08-07-2011, 10:09 PM
i think it was a predictable ppv and althought we had good matches like th x division one and the main event it was a so-so ppv, all the storylines are kind of stale,

ratedy2jayz
08-07-2011, 10:16 PM
The ppv kinda felt like a 3 hour impact..

RagingBallsFTW
08-07-2011, 10:21 PM
This ppv was pretty average. There were some good matches and then some meh matches.

eboy
08-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Here is my Review

The X-Division opener was a let down to much fafing around for my taste and seen as there was 3 great wrestlers it was extra Disappionting

The KO's Tag on the Other hand was a Pleasent Suprise Ms Tessmacher impressed me with her Wrestling ability nice match i thought

Pope vs Devon was intresting i can sense a Twist coming in this Feud both men had a Good Match nice to see Pope back on Form but the Nonsense at the Begining was Pointless

Winter as KO Champ not a good move IMO but i can see this is heading to a Velvet beats Winter at BFG and angelina rejoins Velvet angle
Just wanna say what a Great Job Mickie Did selling the Mist i actually wondered if she was in Geniune Pain

Crimson vs RVD and the angle with Lyn was Meh

I Enjoyed the Six man tag and it was Probs Match of the Night it showcased steiner & AByss well and managed to be Exciting at the same time

Anderson vs Ray was good Nice Touch at the Begining as to not repeat the Whole Bully ray hiding this we've seen before

Tag Match was ok

for the Main Event Sting really stepped it up when your reaching the end of your career you seem to have Great Matches against Certian guys (Jericho/Hogan 2002)it was a Good Match but the whole HH BS Ruined it just like the Lockdown 2010 LEthal Lockdown & Lockdown 2011 WHC Match BS... BFG kinda Worked jsut becos of Hardy Turning