PDA

View Full Version : The Official Undertaker Thread (The Streak/Return(s)/Drama Here!)

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Absolutely no offense to anyone who has made a thread about this before, but do you think we can make a sticky thread for all Undertaker, Undertaker streak theories, and Undertaker return drama? It seems like every week one thread turns into 3 million thread involving everyone's opinions. Maybe having this can keep everyone is one spot and make the great debate even better?

Just a thought :D

(and if this is already somewhere...

...my bad)

Snair
08-07-2011, 11:50 AM
This was inevitable.

Automatic
08-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah, the Undertaker threads are popping up every month.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-07-2011, 11:55 AM
This was inevitable.

Unfortunately, yes.

helmsley
08-07-2011, 12:07 PM
i think it was a very good idea, this thread will have a lot of use until next years wm

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-07-2011, 12:15 PM
I predict there will still be more Taker threads created anyways. I wish Undertaker would keep his fans up to date from time to time. Twitter or something.

Rilla
08-07-2011, 12:36 PM
May as well post this here too:

Send him in with Kane.

Have it end in a draw, proving that only Kane could be Taker, even if it cost him his life. Sending them both to hell. Paul inducts them into the HoF, at the same time. The induction includes two coffins hung high, Taker and Kane visible in them, with opening backs going out to walkways covered by curtains. Paul is inducting them, as he talks about Kane, his Coffin shuts, about Taker, his coffin shuts. When he's done, he looks up, 'lighting' strikes Takers, and Fire strikes Kane(By this time, both have walked out and onto the walkways and disappeared). Pauls hands raise and the coffins falls down and through the stage, into what looks like a fiery pit(Hell). He falls as well.

Have 'Taker come back, a year or so, maybe a few months, as a manager to Moxley, who would be the new demon-like thing, pushing him as the Devil's New Favorite Demon, having trained in hell with Undertaker and Kane. Then, after a year, have Undertaker vanish in the ring after giving Moxley his blessings.

Jonnybass
08-07-2011, 12:45 PM
That sir is ridiculous lol only joking

But it is a tad far fetched

Rilla
08-07-2011, 12:46 PM
That sir is ridiculous lol only joking

But it is a tad far fetched

Sounds a lot like Kane and Undertaker. :P

But I do agree, it is a bit out there. The induction part can be altered and such.

Jonnybass
08-07-2011, 12:49 PM
I can't see Kane ending the streak, it's going to be someone that is getting a major push "passing the torch" as such or someone that's already massively over like Jericho or HHH I wouldn't put Kane I'n there league although he is awesome

Rilla
08-07-2011, 12:52 PM
It wouldn't be ending per se. It'd be a draw. Leaving Taker 19-0-1, showing Kane, his brother, was the only one out of everyone to be able to stop Taker, even if it meant he was going down too.

AOF666
08-07-2011, 01:38 PM
I predict there will still be more Taker threads created anyways. I wish Undertaker would keep his fans up to date from time to time. Twitter or something.

I'd rather not, it is part of the story right now.

The_Awesome_One
08-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Personnaly I hope the streak never ends but stops at 20-0 taker just can't really go anymore he is broken, and need to be carried through matches hang it up before you become a hasbin please I beg of you don't be the next fFlair or Hogan who just can't accept their time is over.

His one more will be against an astablished maineventer no way will they put the likes of Rhodes or Mcintyre in there it is just to much a big risk that they'll choke, so the options are IMO:

Christian (in Edge's honor, no really heel like but)
HHH (hope not though)
CM Punk (will hopefully be against Y2J)
Chris Jericho (will hopefully be against punk)
Randy Orton (the career sorry legend killer gets another shot at the biggest legend)
Mick Foley (one last match, hope it wont happen because it wont really be is last match)
Kane (is he really the devils favourate demon)
Paul Bearer (absolute squash match finally breaking the spell that makes him the supposed living dead and he then well dies/retires)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-07-2011, 03:14 PM
^^^^ You honestly think Paul Bearer will be Undertakers last match at Wrestlemania???? To even list him in the candidates is stupid

VanHooliganX
08-07-2011, 03:48 PM
I'd love to see Daniel Bryan come out and cash in his MITB match after Taker had just won the WHC off someone like Christian. Thus becoming a major heel and the man to end the streak.

The heat he would get would be amazing

The Brown One
08-07-2011, 04:27 PM
If the streak ends, I will personally pay each of you $20.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-07-2011, 04:28 PM

I love you TBO.

They should never end the streak.

Grind_Bastard
08-07-2011, 04:34 PM

Fixed, if they do, I want my 20 bucks. LOL

But they shouldn't end the sdtrak!

wired aardvark
08-07-2011, 05:59 PM
If they do end the streak it has to be with someone young who they see as being the future star of the company. Hence most big names are to old and wont be around much longer, so if it has to end i can see it being someone like The miz, John Morrison, Shemas or D,Bryan

FaceOfSpades
08-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Was it kane or mankind who destroyed a casket and the king said something like 'oh my god! he destroyed the casket! That's his home!'
The king used to bury the deadman on commentary.

FaceOfSpades
08-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Oh, and the streak will not end unless it is by taker's own hands, so when you line up an opponent, chalk up a victim. 20-0.

The_Awesome_One
08-08-2011, 04:49 AM
I'd love to see Daniel Bryan come out and cash in his MITB match after Taker had just won the WHC off someone like Christian. Thus becoming a major heel and the man to end the streak.

The heat he would get would be amazing

or even he fails at cashing in meaning taker is 21-0 and Bryan is the first person to failat cashing in

wired aardvark
08-08-2011, 08:29 AM
or even he fails at cashing in meaning taker is 21-0 and Bryan is the first person to failat cashing in

To be honest this is a good idea, if undertaker is champ have bryan challenge him for it at wrestlemania. This way even if he
looses it wont be seen as being so bad as to be the first mitb winner to loose his chance.