PDA

View Full Version : my top 10 wrestlers who could end the streak

gravesismizfan
08-07-2011, 01:21 AM
10. Daniel bryan- undertaker returns and feuds with whc for title taker goes through brutal match
Bryan comes out taker is stunned fans in awe he looks at taker looks at mitb case smashes taker puts him la bell lock and either he taps or something than Cole interviews him in ring he cuts a heel promo and hugs Cole

9. Wade barrett he says it will boost his paycheck

8. Christian in edges honor in toranto

7. Alex riley

6. Rey mysterio pulls off biggest upset

5. John Morrison

4. John cena he's golden boy

3. The rock never had em at wm

2. Cm punk

1. Y2j best in world.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-07-2011, 01:30 AM
Jericho and Punk have no chance, They couldnt beat him on a regualr PPV let alone at Wrestlemania, WWE wouldnt let it happen, 90% percent of the men on your list have no chance.

John Cena and Randy Orton have the best chance....... Future up and commers that WWE might consider giving the chance to would be Cody Rhodes or maybe a Wade Barrett.

Lamar8902
08-07-2011, 01:43 AM
I'll say NONE OF THE ABOVE no one should end the streak that's Takers legacy he should retire with it and if he does lose I hope it's because Taker said so because Taker should choose who he loses too and how not WWE or US

TheRockerGother
08-07-2011, 01:46 AM
Do you really think WWE would have Alex Riley beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania Vince would only allow a person loyal to WWE to defeat Taker at Wrestlemania due to the chance of a young guy going to another wrestling promotion and bring the honor of beating Taker at Wrestlemania imagine TNA saying this guy beat Taker at Wrestlemania at shoving it in the faces of the tv viewers the only people who would be trusted to end the streak would be Kane,Cena,Orton,HHH I can't think of anyone else.

Necroyeti
08-07-2011, 01:50 AM
10. Percy Watson (OOH YEAH)
9. BIG SEXY KEVIN NASH
8. Santino Marella (unlikely though, because Santino will be the one to inherit Taker's supernatural powers once he retires)
7. Titus O'Neill makes it a win
6. Skipyepyep Sheffield
5. Jey Uso (Once he gains 200 lbs and learns the Stinkface)
4. Vince McMahon
3. Yoshi Tatsu (Once he grows a beard and takes on an Emperor Hirohito gimmick)
2. X-Pac doesn't job in singles matches
1. Trent Baretta (EXCEPT he breaks the streak in a triple-threat match by pinning Tyson Kidd)

Lamar8902
08-07-2011, 01:52 AM
Do you really think WWE would have Alex Riley beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania Vince would only allow a person loyal to WWE to defeat Taker at Wrestlemania due to the chance of a young guy going to another wrestling promotion and bring the honor of beating Taker at Wrestlemania imagine TNA saying this guy beat Taker at Wrestlemania at shoving it in the faces of the tv viewers the only people who would be trusted to end the streak would be Kane,Cena,Orton,HHH I can't think of anyone else.

Ha ur so rite!! That's why I think no one will end it

tshizzy34
08-07-2011, 02:09 AM
I really hope Necroyeti's list is a joke cuz otherwise I think he might be crazy to list any of those guys lol. And Alex Riley on your list? Really? lol I laughed my ass of when I read that, the guy is lucky he's still in the company let alone having a chance to end a damn near 20 year old streak. I do believe last I checked Undertaker said that if anyone was gonna end his streak it was to be HHH, and I don't see anyone else being able to do it unless he decides to have Super Cena do it, but I think he will go out eventually still being undefeated!

alexrules01
08-07-2011, 03:38 AM
Jericho and Punk have no chance, They couldnt beat him on a regualr PPV let alone at Wrestlemania, WWE wouldnt let it happen, 90% percent of the men on your list have no chance.

CM Punk is the only man to make Taker tap :P

North Vegas Benny
08-07-2011, 03:41 AM

I think HHH is going to be the man to end the streak.

URATOOL
08-07-2011, 03:46 AM
Simple facts.

1) UT doesn't need to ever wrestle again. He's made a fortune and will continue to make a living off of his character for life. Unlike many others he could walk away and tell the E to go take a jump if he wanted to.
2) 19-0 is impressive enough and unlikely to ever get beaten. So again he could walk now.
3) He will have a huge say in his 20th opponent if there is one. For reasons see 1) and 2).

So therefore what you have to ask yourself is who would HE be willing to let break the streak?

Hesterica
08-07-2011, 04:43 AM
Simple facts.

1) UT doesn't need to ever wrestle again. He's made a fortune and will continue to make a living off of his character for life. Unlike many others he could walk away and tell the E to go take a jump if he wanted to.
2) 19-0 is impressive enough and unlikely to ever get beaten. So again he could walk now.
3) He will have a huge say in his 20th opponent if there is one. For reasons see 1) and 2).

So therefore what you have to ask yourself is who would HE be willing to let break the streak?

Right now I don't know if anyone in the new locker room has Taker's respect for that huge honor. But I do remember it being reported that Taker offered Kane to beat him at Mania.

shanethewolf
08-07-2011, 04:54 AM
I'll say NONE OF THE ABOVE no one should end the streak that's Takers legacy he should retire with it and if he does lose I hope it's because Taker said so because Taker should choose who he loses too and how not WWE or US

I agree. It's a legacy Taker deserves to take with him and be remembered for. Despite his injuries and his age, he still goes out and puts on one hell of a show every Wrestlemania.

I think it would be better for the upcoming guys to create their own legacy than to have an overnight success. These instant pushes rarely work out anyway. As for the more established guys like Cena, Orton, Jericho and Punk, they really don't need to win the streak as they're already at the peak of their career.

Dude573
08-07-2011, 05:13 AM
If you turn the page back say 8 months ago, I was convinced that Drew McIntyre or Wade Barrett would end the streak, but that looks extremely unlikely now. I agree with Shanethewolf, punk, Orton, Y2J and Cena don't need to end the streak, and Punk v Taker, Orton v Taker and Y2J v Taker have all been done before. I HOPE!!! That the WWE don't do that PG bullshit and put Hornswoggle or some other stupid vulgar immature practice to end the streak, even a proud member of the IWC, I would feel let down by Zack Ryder gaining such an accolade, which I wouldn't put off if they attempt to ease the fans. Although I wouldn't count HHH giving it another go.

alexrules01
08-07-2011, 05:29 AM
If you turn the page back say 8 months ago, I was convinced that Drew McIntyre or Wade Barrett would end the streak, but that looks extremely unlikely now. I agree with Shanethewolf, punk, Orton, Y2J and Cena don't need to end the streak, and Punk v Taker, Orton v Taker and Y2J v Taker have all been done before. I HOPE!!! That the WWE don't do that PG bullshit and put Hornswoggle or some other stupid vulgar immature practice to end the streak, even a proud member of the IWC, I would feel let down by Zack Ryder gaining such an accolade, which I wouldn't put off if they attempt to ease the fans. Although I wouldn't count HHH giving it another go.

I know WWE have made some poor choices, but they'd never, EVEEEERRRRR have hornswoggle beat the streak lol.
I would say either CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Kane or Dolph Ziggler. Cody and Dolph are future WWE mian eventers, CM Punk is well.... CM Punk and with the whole history of Kane and Taker, it would be believable if they built kane up as a monster again.

Dude573
08-07-2011, 05:49 AM
I know WWE have made some poor choices, but they'd never, EVEEEERRRRR have hornswoggle beat the streak lol.
I would say either CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Kane or Dolph Ziggler. Cody and Dolph are future WWE mian eventers, CM Punk is well.... CM Punk and with the whole history of Kane and Taker, it would be believable if they built kane up as a monster again.

I doubt Kane will end the streak, he has turned down the opportunity to do so before. Right about now, Mark Henry has been behaving himself, and featuring in an impressive push, he might be next in to take it up to 20 - 0.

Necroyeti
08-07-2011, 06:06 AM
How about this:

In the weeks leading up to Wrestlemania, TED DIBIASE keeps issuing challenges to The Undertaker to face him in increasingly heelish ways, but Taker never returns to accept his challenge. He hasn't been seen on WWE programming since Triple H put his ass on a stretcher at WM27.

Come WrestleMania night, DiBiase comes out and cuts another promo, essentially calling Taker a pussy. BONG. TAKER'S MUSIC HITS MOTHERFUCKER. Except... it's obviously a fake Undertaker. Like a 140lb Asian guy in a Taker costume or something. Anyway, DiBiase squashes this Underfaker like a pro and celebrates as if he just lost his virginity.

BUT WAIT! BONG! REAL UNDERTAKER JUST SHOWED UP! SHIT JUST GOT REAL! Taker does his usual stroll to the ring... commands the lights to turn back on, rolls back eyes etc. DiBiase shits himself throughout, Booker T has an aneurysm by marking out so hard dawg. The referee calls for the bell....

.... and DiBiase rolls him up with a schoolboy for a quick three count.

Ted DiBiase has broken the streak at 19-1.

Oh, and I'm talking about Ted DiBiase Sr, not his jobber son.

Tomsta666
08-07-2011, 06:11 AM
10. Percy Watson (OOH YEAH)
9. BIG SEXY KEVIN NASH
8. Santino Marella (unlikely though, because Santino will be the one to inherit Taker's supernatural powers once he retires)
7. Titus O'Neill makes it a win
6. Skipyepyep Sheffield
5. Jey Uso (Once he gains 200 lbs and learns the Stinkface)
4. Vince McMahon
3. Yoshi Tatsu (Once he grows a beard and takes on an Emperor Hirohito gimmick)
2. X-Pac doesn't job in singles matches
1. Trent Baretta (EXCEPT he breaks the streak in a triple-threat match by pinning Tyson Kidd)

http://www.warhammer39999.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/sarcasm_detector.jpg

TBH I dont think the streak is ever going to end.

alexrules01
08-07-2011, 08:22 AM
How about this:

In the weeks leading up to Wrestlemania, TED DIBIASE keeps issuing challenges to The Undertaker to face him in increasingly heelish ways, but Taker never returns to accept his challenge. He hasn't been seen on WWE programming since Triple H put his ass on a stretcher at WM27.

Come WrestleMania night, DiBiase comes out and cuts another promo, essentially calling Taker a pussy. BONG. TAKER'S MUSIC HITS MOTHERFUCKER. Except... it's obviously a fake Undertaker. Like a 140lb Asian guy in a Taker costume or something. Anyway, DiBiase squashes this Underfaker like a pro and celebrates as if he just lost his virginity.

BUT WAIT! BONG! REAL UNDERTAKER JUST SHOWED UP! SHIT JUST GOT REAL! Taker does his usual stroll to the ring... commands the lights to turn back on, rolls back eyes etc. DiBiase shits himself throughout, Booker T has an aneurysm by marking out so hard dawg. The referee calls for the bell....

Even Deadmen have a price

JagerDave
08-07-2011, 08:56 AM
He'll retire 20-0, and his final WM win will come against...Mick Foley.

AOF666
08-07-2011, 09:31 AM

Undertaker never tapped it was a screw job.

Poot-Hair
08-07-2011, 10:28 AM
IMO you guys are foolish to think that any will end 'takers streak and wrestlemania. And if/when he gets in the ring this next year I honestly don't see it being against someone who is relatively new to the business (ex. wade barrett, daniel bryan, etc). He's going to get in the ring with a veteran, somebody he's known for a long time and can help him look good and help him remember his spots. Undertaker will retire 20-0 at Wrestlemania, and to me that's how it should be. Would like to see Jericho get in there with him though, or maaaaybe the stinger :D

Y2J___Y2J
08-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Nobody will end the streak! As I think this could be Taker's last WM and Cena will be agaisnt The Rock. I don't see them putting Orton against Taker either

Rilla
08-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Send him in with Kane.

Have it end in a draw, proving that only Kane could be Taker, even if it cost him his life. Sending them both to hell. Paul inducts them into the HoF, at the same time.

Have 'Taker come back, as a manager to Moxley, who would be the new demon-like thing, pushing him as the Devil's New Favorite Demon, having trained in hell with Undertaker and Kane. Then, after a year, have Undertaker vanish in the ring after giving Moxley his blessings.

TwoTone
08-07-2011, 11:45 AM
How about this:

I would enjoy the hell out of that

gravesismizfan
08-07-2011, 12:14 PM
Send him in with Kane.

Have it end in a draw, proving that only Kane could be Taker, even if it cost him his life. Sending them both to hell. Paul inducts them into the HoF, at the same time.

Have 'Taker come back, as a manager to Moxley, who would be the new demon-like thing, pushing him as the Devil's New Favorite Demon, having trained in hell with Undertaker and Kane. Then, after a year, have Undertaker vanish in the ring after giving Moxley his blessings.

I like this^

Rilla
08-07-2011, 12:27 PM
I would enjoy the hell out of that

As would I.

I like this^

Thank you kindly. xD

gravesismizfan
08-07-2011, 02:22 PM
What if abyss came in? Start a tna invasion

xAzureSkye
08-07-2011, 02:25 PM

Then I would shoot myself

Eve's Arse No.1
08-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Streak will never end sorry t dissapoint all of you. Although when i saw this list it did make me laugh

Eve's Arse No.1
08-07-2011, 02:55 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WOW really just WOW thats one of the most stupid things ive ever heard. sorry but are you taking the piss? drunk? or just retarded?

HCollins-TNA1
08-07-2011, 03:13 PM
If this year is his last WM match the streak stays.... If he goes another 2 or 3 years end it then.....

ed is dead
08-07-2011, 03:39 PM
i think the streak has become way too big, really, the undertaker doesn't need to retire undefeated at wrestlemania, he was already a legend before all this buzz about the streak started. the undertaker had offered edge, orton, kane, and angle to end to streak but all respectfully declined. he doesn't care for it as much as the fans do. he only does it cus' it draws a huge amount of money, other than that, he'd ended the streak long ago. i think it's arrogant to think the undertaker will retire with the streak intact, that would be so anticlimactic, really, the undertaker wants to be remembered for his amazing career, not just a statistic. he deserves to retire at wrestlemania, and the only way that could happen is if the streak ends, cus' it's a tradition to lose your final match, just like stone cold, ric flair, and shawn michaels did at wrestlemania. of course the undertaker's opponent has to be someone worth losing the streak to.

The Brown One
08-07-2011, 04:28 PM
This would be cool as a poll. More interaction.

Dr. Death
08-08-2011, 08:44 AM

cm punk has NEVER made undertaker tap. The submission match they had was a re-invention of the "Montreal Screwjob" for a storyline, but UT did not tap.

UT's streak will not be tarnished by anyone at wrestlemania. Even the golden boy cena would lose to taker at wrestlemania. UT's streak will be 1 of the many reasons UT will be admitted to the WWE Hall of Fame.

Dr. Death
08-08-2011, 08:49 AM
i think the streak has become way too big, really, the undertaker doesn't need to retire undefeated at wrestlemania, he was already a legend before all this buzz about the streak started. the undertaker had offered edge, orton, kane, and angle to end to streak but all respectfully declined. he doesn't care for it as much as the fans do. he only does it cus' it draws a huge amount of money, other than that, he'd ended the streak long ago. i think it's arrogant to think the undertaker will retire with the streak intact, that would be so anticlimactic, really, the undertaker wants to be remembered for his amazing career, not just a statistic. he deserves to retire at wrestlemania, and the only way that could happen is if the streak ends, cus' it's a tradition to lose your final match, just like stone cold, ric flair, and shawn michaels did at wrestlemania. of course the undertaker's opponent has to be someone worth losing the streak to.

WWE Creative won't let "The Streak" end after all this time. I just don't see it happening realistically. Not arrogance, just practicallity what with what we have all seen over the years with wwe writers and creative team.

IrkenInvader
08-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Zack Ryder, John Cena and Santino are my picks.

machoo mann
08-08-2011, 11:50 AM
no matter who ends the streak some people will like it and some people will call it a disgrace. I believe that the streak should: a) not be touched and let Taker to retire unbeaten or b) let a future star to end it in a match with a good to great build up.

Reloval
08-08-2011, 02:57 PM
They'll probably let Sin Cara do it.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-08-2011, 02:59 PM
They'll probably let Sin Cara do it.

I lol'd at this ^^^^^^^^^

OldSchoolHeel
08-08-2011, 08:25 PM
the only person i could see them bestowing the honor to would be triple h.

but i don't believe they will. i think they will have him go 20-0 and retire at that. the deadman doesn't have anything left in the tank except maybe one more.

Murphdogg4
08-08-2011, 09:06 PM
On a part time schedule who is to say Taker doesn't have years left in him? One thing is for sure if they do have Cena end it he will put him over the line with the fans and they will have to turn him heel afterwords.