PDA

View Full Version : Beth Phoenix & Natalya

Dashing Rachel
08-06-2011, 10:47 PM
In their opinion, Beth Phoenix and Natalya are trying to make a point about the WWE Divas being models-turn-wrestlers. Should the Glamazon win the Divas Championship, will the Women's Championship return?

zapphoman
08-06-2011, 10:49 PM
I really really hope so.

helmsley
08-06-2011, 11:27 PM
the womens championship needs to return

SESAfro
08-06-2011, 11:52 PM
the womens championship needs to return
Yup. The butterfly design of the Diva's hurts to look at. If Beth wins, I could see the Women's title come back.

Dashing Rachel
08-07-2011, 01:40 AM
We shall see.

tshizzy34
08-07-2011, 02:05 AM
Yes & Yea I really hope it does.

HCollins-TNA1
08-07-2011, 02:06 AM
Doubt it but could hope so.....

TheRockerGother
08-07-2011, 03:16 AM
Isn't there a thread kinda like this called divas heel turn or something?Just saying but not really just cause they both turned heel on the same week doesn't mean anything but who knows like I've said I could be wrong I just see one turning heel since Melina was fired and the other heel for it can make up for Kharmas being gone for the time being.
:P

Joonny
08-07-2011, 06:50 AM
I think Beth wins, and then changes the design of the championship.

Kid_Gangsta
08-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Did Natalya turn heel? I dont see her much so idk what she is now!

But i dont think Beth Phoenix is trying to make a "statement" or whatever, because she is just been doing what she haves been doing for the past couple of years and thats decimate the Divas division.

And no, they wont bring back the Woman's tittle. They felt the belt was dated and they "upgraded" it to what it is now. Thats just another far-fetched internet fantasy. Lol

TNA 'The very best'
08-07-2011, 01:53 PM
In their opinion, Beth Phoenix and Natalya are trying to make a point about the WWE Divas being models-turn-wrestlers. Should the Glamazon win the Divas Championship, will the Women's Championship return?

As soon as i watched her attack Kelly Kelly, thats the first thing that came to mind, i hope so.

Dashing Rachel
08-07-2011, 11:05 PM
I got to thinking. I was imaging Beth Phoenix coming to the ring with a suspicious looking purse and after the match, she opens it to reveal scissors in which she uses to cut her babyface opponents' hair. The Beautiful People did it in TNA back in 2009.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-07-2011, 11:11 PM
I got to thinking. I was imaging Beth Phoenix coming to the ring with a suspicious looking purse and after the match, she opens it to reveal scissors in which she uses to cut her babyface opponents' hair. The Beautiful People did it in TNA back in 2009.

Then you would just have a lot of weird looking Diva's missing their hair. I think Beth Phoenix should hook back up with Santino Marella. I loved her last heel run with him. Around that time she was the only Diva I really acknowledged. I somehow managed to mentally block out the rest of them.

machoo mann
08-08-2011, 11:52 AM
CM Punk being the hottest prospect out there and Beth Phoenix getting pushed out of nowhere to PPV match..coinsidencia amigos?

johnnydropkicks
08-08-2011, 12:09 PM
CM Punk being the hottest prospect out there and Beth Phoenix getting pushed out of nowhere to PPV match..coinsidencia amigos?

I agree. it's just a funny coinky-dinky!