PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

KingOrton
08-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Or does this Natalya and Beth storyline very similar too the ODB and Jackie storyline over on TNA?

And one more thing.... Why pick on AJ? I know its about the "good looking " girls but i mean, atleast AJ is a good wrestler and hot. Unlike The Bellas, Kelly Kelly..

ratedy2jayz
08-06-2011, 08:15 PM
I think she picked on AJ because she's really perky.

helmsley
08-06-2011, 08:17 PM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Repost/1/File0004641.JPG (http://www.funnyforumpics.com)

KingOrton
08-06-2011, 08:25 PM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Repost/1/File0004641.JPG (http://www.funnyforumpics.com)

........Link?

Mtt08 xXx
08-06-2011, 08:28 PM
........Link?

im pretty sure it was merged into the diva sticky thread. my thread yesterday about diva heel turns got put in there too. i personally think there should be another category (like Raw, Smackdown, PPV, etc) and not a single sticky thread because then you have different topics being thrown together just because they pertain to the divas.

Venom_TAg
08-06-2011, 08:28 PM
It just seems like the angle they were going to do with Awesome Kong/Kharma to me.

URATOOL
08-06-2011, 08:39 PM
It just seems like the angle they were going to do with Awesome Kong/Kharma to me.

Which is fair as the combined weight of those two is pretty much Kharma's weight.

Asherdelampyr
08-06-2011, 08:44 PM

that is probably exactly what it is. They have this whole story lined up for Kharma to come in and lead the "anti-barbie" revolution, then she gets knocked up so they throw the other Diva they have in that doesn't look like a Mattel creation

TheRockerGother
08-06-2011, 09:05 PM
that is probably exactly what it is. They have this whole story lined up for Kharma to come in and lead the "anti-barbie" revolution, then she gets knocked up so they throw the other Diva they have in that doesn't look like a Mattel creation

This whole anti barbie revolution thing won't end up happening I bet you it's always the hot girls who are gonna win -.-. But who knows.

Asherdelampyr
08-06-2011, 09:20 PM
This whole anti barbie revolution thing won't end up happening I bet you it's always the hot girls who are gonna win -.-. But who knows.

I never said it would be a successful revolution... Honestly the best that we can hope for is that the girls will learn some valuable lessons about putting on a good match from Dusty Jr, before he goes the same route as Finlay

Bodom
08-06-2011, 09:28 PM
STOP PUTTING MULTIPLE PERIODS AT THE END OF YOUR THREADS.

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT BEFORE IT SINKS INTO YOUR BRAIN.

fshfjsdhfjsd

KingOrton
08-06-2011, 09:45 PM
im pretty sure it was merged into the diva sticky thread. my thread yesterday about diva heel turns got put in there too. i personally think there should be another category (like Raw, Smackdown, PPV, etc) and not a single sticky thread because then you have different topics being thrown together just because they pertain to the divas.

Alright, I thought I posted this earlier too then when i got back i couldnt find it, so i thought i didnt actually post it. My bad.

KingOrton
08-06-2011, 09:45 PM

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT BEFORE IT SINKS INTO YOUR BRAIN.

fshfjsdhfjsd

Never been told that. Don't see the big deal.

Mtt08 xXx
08-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Never been told that. Don't see the big deal.

also never heard that. also dont get the big deal. explain?

helmsley
08-06-2011, 09:50 PM
also never heard that. also dont get the big deal. explain?

it makes the thread to stuck and when it reaches to more pages, you cant access them

Mtt08 xXx
08-06-2011, 09:50 PM
it makes the thread to stuck and when it reaches to more pages, you cant access them
gotcha, thanks

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Yeah. The periods kill your thread after 4 pages. Then a majority of the members will get a forbidden 404 error when they try to view your thread.

Bodom
08-06-2011, 09:54 PM
never heard that

It's only been a problem on this site for months :rolleyes:

URATOOL
08-06-2011, 09:56 PM

fshfjsdhfjsd

WOW! You just snapped like Benoit. Did it need capitals and bold? Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeath.

Bodom
08-06-2011, 10:00 PM
It does when you keep asking people to not do it and they don't listen.

KingOrton
08-06-2011, 10:02 PM
It's only been a problem on this site for months :rolleyes:

Well sorry I dont have time to look through all the forums and see the problems that happen.

Bodom
08-06-2011, 10:07 PM
And now you know. Please don't put them at the end of threads again.

Oh and uh.. Sorry for um... lashing out.

I'm gonna go take a chill pill :D

tshizzy34
08-07-2011, 02:04 AM
And now you know. Please don't put them at the end of threads again.

After reading all the comments on here and the banterings back and forth I have now forgot what this thread was about so my answer is Yes?

HCollins-TNA1
08-07-2011, 02:11 AM
Or does this Natalya and Beth storyline very similar too the ODB and Jackie storyline over on TNA?

And one more thing.... Why pick on AJ? I know its about the "good looking " girls but i mean, atleast AJ is a good wrestler and hot. Unlike The Bellas, Kelly Kelly..
Really doubt it..... but if they are they want stick with it.... they rather have models then wrestlers... or model wrestlers..

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-07-2011, 11:53 AM

fshfjsdhfjsd

It's you .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..

HCollins-TNA1
08-07-2011, 12:41 PM
And now you know. Please don't put them at the end of threads TITLES again.

Fixed so it be known what you talking about.....