PDA

View Full Version : WWE Championship Unification Match

Mtt08 xXx
08-06-2011, 05:42 PM
So last week on RAW, HHH announced the match that we all knew was going to happen, CM Punk v. John Cena to determine the champion at Summerslam, but he didnt announce any rules or stipulations.

my question is, will this match be a straight up match or have a stipulation?

which stipulation do you think will happen, and which stipulation do you wish will happen?

latreal23
08-06-2011, 05:50 PM
I want to see a 60 minute Iron Man match which goes to a draw so they add 15 minutes and C.M Punk gets the win at the last second.

BigDawgXIV
08-06-2011, 05:52 PM
If WWE are smart they'd schedule this match as a Ladder match, just like the 1st Ladder Match Ramon vs Michaels...Just like that match a ladder match between Cena & Punk would be a classic!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DvKhdNIxfgE/S7Fmr3dzmXI/AAAAAAAABQ4/-hhjtnBqZTA/s400/HBK+vs+Razor.jpg

AOF666
08-06-2011, 05:55 PM
If WWE are smart they'd schedule this match as a Ladder match, just like the 1st Ladder Match Ramon vs Michaels...Just like that match a ladder match between Cena & Punk would be a classic!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DvKhdNIxfgE/S7Fmr3dzmXI/AAAAAAAABQ4/-hhjtnBqZTA/s400/HBK+vs+Razor.jpg

No ladder match, WWE will not risk their 2 biggest competitors.

Automatic
08-06-2011, 05:56 PM
I really don't care if there is a stipulation added. I wouldn't mind it if it stays this way.

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-06-2011, 06:03 PM
I don't mind anything apart from an I Quit match!

Joonny
08-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Would like to see them in a Ambulance or Buried alive match because last RAW they tried to "bury" eachother with "who can get the biggest reaction".

But i think it will be a No holds Barred or Falls count anywhere.

ihearvoices
08-06-2011, 06:34 PM

It wont be a Ladder match just because CM punk has been Very Vocal about ladder matches and not wanting to be in anymore cause its too dangerous. He doesn't want to do anymore MITB matches or TlC matches basically anything involving a ladder he wants no part of so i doubt this will be a ladder match. Maybe they can have R truth and JOMO match be a ladder match since Jomo missed MITB PPV, But again i doubt that too cause he just came back from a serious injury so i dont we will be seeing any ladders at SummerSlam

Androo
08-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Someone said this in a different thread and I didn't even see it: CM Punk wins and becomes Unified WWE Champ, Chris Jericho was first Unified Champ, Y2J comes back and they feud about that shit.

Hey, everyone else does this why not me? Book it.

Lolzies.

:cool:

The Brown One
08-06-2011, 06:48 PM
^It's true. I saw "Punk vs Jericho" and put it in a thread this week. I hope it happens too.
I'd love to see an Ironman match too, since we would likely get a classic between Cena and Punk. Another I Quit Match would just result in Cena prevailing like he has on numerous occasions in the past. And a ladder match makes absolutely no sense.

Grind_Bastard
08-06-2011, 06:51 PM
What will probably happen: normal match or no DQ.

What I'd like to happen: Cage/Punjabi prison/3 Stages of hell.

StevenT8481
08-06-2011, 06:52 PM
I think it needs to be a ladder match.
With them showing off a new style belt.

but what will it be...just a regular match.
....*sigh*

Mr. McMahon
08-06-2011, 06:52 PM
No ladder match, WWE will not risk their 2 biggest competitors.

yeah because wwe have lost thier balls, everything now is 'testing the waters'.

helmsley
08-06-2011, 07:25 PM
ill like it to be either an iron man match or a three stages of hell

Mtt08 xXx
08-06-2011, 08:03 PM
id love to see a three stages of hell or an iron man match. ladder match makes no sense, and neither does a punjabi prison match. id like to see more of those, but not for punk/cena

ratedy2jayz
08-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Well Cena and Punk are both really banged up, so theres no way it will be a ladder match or a really brutal match. I could see an Ironman match or just a regular match... Definitely not a NoDQ match because Christian vs Orton is gonna fulfill that "hardcore" role for the PPV.

Y2J___Y2J
08-06-2011, 09:00 PM
I would think it will be a straight up match but anything can happen in the WWE so I guess we'll have to wait until monday to see if they announce anything further.
A TLC match would be awesome though! Like the one Cena had against Edge

THE_CRIPPLER
08-07-2011, 01:06 AM
It wont be a Ladder match just because CM punk has been Very Vocal about ladder matches and not wanting to be in anymore cause its too dangerous. He doesn't want to do anymore MITB matches or TlC matches basically anything involving a ladder he wants no part of so i doubt this will be a ladder match. Maybe they can have R truth and JOMO match be a ladder match since Jomo missed MITB PPV, But again i doubt that too cause he just came back from a serious injury so i dont we will be seeing any ladders at SummerSlam

Where Did you hear This?

Mtt08 xXx
08-07-2011, 01:37 AM
Where Did you hear This?

it was in a podcast he did for ESPN. it was posted on the main page a few weeks ago. too lazy to find the link, but i can back this statement up

The Sneakiness
08-07-2011, 05:36 AM
All I know is I'm ready for disappointment...

Robareid
08-07-2011, 06:34 AM
I see it either being a regular match, an ironman match or if Cena is going to win (god please no) then an I Quit match. I would have said ladder match is a possibility but if Punk is deadset against them then it obviously won't be

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Seeing how Cena is Mr.I-Quit-Match, pretty sure this is where it is going to go.

Snair
08-07-2011, 11:55 AM
3 stages of Hell!

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-07-2011, 11:58 AM
3-stages-of-2-out-of-3-60-minute-ironman-table-ladders-and-chairs-I-quit-on-a-pole-loser-loses-their-hair-and-career-cage-match match

TNA 'The very best'
08-07-2011, 01:44 PM
I want to see a 60 minute Iron Man match which goes to a draw so they add 15 minutes and C.M Punk gets the win at the last second.

I see WWE fucking up some how and letting both walk out with the title. Iron man match could be the way.

Rilla
08-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Want Punk to win?

Make it a tables match. Cena cannot win.

thejman93
08-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Want Punk to win?

"And dat's da truf!"

I'd love to see an ironman match.

TNA 'The very best'
08-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Want Punk to win?

Cena was in a tables match about a month ago, why not have a match we haven't seen in years

Rilla
08-07-2011, 02:55 PM
Cena was in a tables match about a month ago, why not have a match we haven't seen in years

My suggestion was more a play on the fact that Cena always seems to get beat in a Tables match.

Sheamus
Orton
Truth

Also, I prefer the match to be a regular match, like what they had a MITB

Viperfish
08-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Either an I Quit match with Cena quitting, a 60-minute Iron Man match, or a regular singles match. One thing that needs to happen however, is a clear cut winner. No DQs, no interference, nothing like that. No Super Cena either... if Cena wins, fine, whatever, but no Super Cena. The 'E is overdue for a long, storytelling war in the ring.

AndyWonder
08-07-2011, 03:56 PM
60-minute Iron Man match would be perfect. WWE has not put one on since October 2009. But, this needs to be just a straight status quo match; not a no-DQ falls count anywhere one like the last one was.

SESAfro
08-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Either an I Quit match with Cena quitting, a 60-minute Iron Man match, or a regular singles match. One thing that needs to happen however, is a clear cut winner. No DQs, no interference, nothing like that. No Super Cena either... if Cena wins, fine, whatever, but no Super Cena. The 'E is overdue for a long, storytelling war in the ring.
That sounds like something a Hell in a Cell can fix. Even though it has a .2% chance of happening.