PDA

View Full Version : New Jeff Hardy DVD

HCollins-TNA1
08-06-2011, 04:05 PM
What do ya'll think about it??????

Find it funny myself.... Guess it going to cover him winning the TNA title losing to Mr Anderson, winning it back and then losing to Sting not once... But twice with the infamous/famous 30 second match..
Then most likely his court hearings????

Automatic
08-06-2011, 04:22 PM
So what's the content listing?

nrb6304
08-06-2011, 04:24 PM
I'd imagine it be covering his return all the way up to the infamous Sting match. If they leave out the Sting match I'd be disappointed. It'd be like WWE producing a Bret Hart documentary without talking about Montreal.

If you think about it though Hardy has had some pretty good matches since his return to TNA. His two against Angle last year around this time are worth noting. The 3 way at BFG was really good. His matches with Anderson I thought were actually pretty rad. IDK about his stuff with Matt Morgan though. Props for giving big MM a chance though

HCollins-TNA1
08-06-2011, 04:27 PM
I'd imagine it be covering his return all the way up to the infamous Sting match. If they leave out the Sting match I'd be disappointed. It'd be like WWE producing a Bret Hart documentary without talking about Montreal.

If you think about it though Hardy has had some pretty good matches since his return to TNA. His two against Angle last year around this time are worth noting. The 3 way at BFG was really good. His matches with Anderson I thought were actually pretty rad. IDK about his stuff with Matt Morgan though. Props for giving big MM a chance though

His matches with Angle last year were good.... kept people entertained...

The_Awesome_One
08-06-2011, 05:13 PM
TITLE: how to get high, and destroy your reputation yet still be world champ

Y2J___Y2J
08-06-2011, 05:22 PM
I can't believe TNA are putting out a Jeff Hardy dvd.. GOD DAMN...
He hasn't even been there that long this time around...

TheRockerGother
08-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Guess this means he's staying I'll be honest I am a fan of Hardy but not actions and getting high.

AlexWorldOrder
08-06-2011, 10:30 PM
TITLE: how to get high, and destroy your reputation yet still be world champ

You are probably the smartest "individual" in this forum. Congrats.

clh2285
08-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Would you like me to get his award Alex?

The_Awesome_One
08-07-2011, 07:18 AM
You are probably the smartest "individual" in this forum. Congrats.

why thank you

WWTNA Mark
08-07-2011, 07:33 AM
Would you like me to get his award Alex?

Is it the Jackass of the Year award?

clh2285
08-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Is it the Jackass of the Year award?

http://green-hornet.com/wp-content/jackass-award.thumbnail.jpg

WWTNA Mark
08-07-2011, 07:48 PM
I'd buy this DVD. His matches with Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles, RVD, tag matches against Beer Money, his matches with Angle, along with his hardcore match with Abyss were great. I'll pick it up no doubt.