Featherweight bout: Chad Mendes vs. Rani Yahya
Light Heavyweight bout: Matt Hamill vs. Alexander Gustafsson

Main Card

Welterweight bout: Rory MacDonald vs. Mike Pyle
Middleweight bout: Jorge Rivera vs. Costantinos Philippou
Welterweight bout: Dennis Hallman vs. Brian Ebersole
Middleweight bout: Vitor Belfort vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama
Light Heavyweight bout: Rashad Evans vs. Tito Ortiz

Even with alot of call offs and pull outs due to injury and what-not, this looks a good card.

Though it was meant to be Jon Jones title fight, then Phil Davis, then Lyoto Machida (money issue), and Tito Ortiz against Rashad Evans; having Ortiz still gives it appeal. Belfort and Akiyama could be a good one.

And I'm actually looking forward to many of the preliminary bouts. Hamill v Gustafsson: Hamill as a replacement, I am interested to see.

I'm looking forward, and want to see, the Mike Brown v Nam Phan fight. I liked Phan on TUF12 and he was victim to a pretty bad split decison in his first fight for UFC on TUF12 Finale, and I want to see how he's developed since that. But Mike Brown is a good fighter also, he had a good run in WEC, as the Featherweight Champion, beating Urijah Faber for the title and defending it against Leonard Garcia, and Faber two further times, before losing it to current champ: Jose Aldo.

Who's watching? Thoughts on the card? Etc? :D

Androo
08-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Anyone watching?

Prelims just starting ya'll.

Holla holla.

Automatic
08-06-2011, 05:34 PM
How do you watch the Facebook matches?

Androo
08-06-2011, 06:14 PM
How do you watch the Facebook matches?

I think you have to 'Like' the UFC page, then just go on it and go to 'Live Video' and it should come up I think.

Mike Brown beat Nam Phan via unanimous decision. Was an alright fight. Brown's taking down abilities won it I think, but Nam had some good boxing, he's a good boxer.

thejman93
08-06-2011, 06:46 PM
I'll be in chat for Spike fights.

FLWWEFan
08-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Stick a fork in Ortiz, he got lucky against Bader or Bader just isn't good enough yet. He's not the same fighter he used to be.

Automatic
09-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Evans was impressive against Ortiz, but that could've been expected. Good fight to watch, I kept watching for the whole fight.