PDA

View Full Version : Who going be the new jobbers of the WWE

HCollins-TNA1
08-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Simple question or two...
Who going be the new jobbers of the WWE or Featured on Superstars with Masters and Kozlov gone?????

TheRockerGother
08-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Drew,Tyson,JTG,Trent,hell maybe even Sin Cara.

Tay Moran
08-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Zack Ryder
trent baretta
tyson kidd
santino
jtg
the usual people, hopefully they'll be jobbing to the midcards now

URATOOL
08-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Simple question or two...
Who going be the new jobbers of the WWE or Featured on Superstars with Masters and Kozlov gone?????

After SS maybe Cena could spend a couple of months down there.

But to answer you properly none of these guys are getting a push off their midcard or jobber status:
Tyson Kidd
JTG
Santino
Barreta
Hawkins
Curtis
Bourne
The Usos
Primo
Kahli
Reks
Tatsu

THEKEVINBRAND
08-05-2011, 10:41 PM

But to answer you properly none of these guys are getting a push off their midcard or jobber status:
Tyson Kidd
JTG
Santino
Barreta
Hawkins
Curtis
Bourne
The Usos
Primo
Kahli
Reks
Tatsu

you wish that cena would jobwe all know that's like going over hogan in a match

HCollins-TNA1
08-05-2011, 10:42 PM
Santino yes...
Ryder I hope not, but probably so..
JTG yes....
Tyson Kidd maybe, if he not the next to be wish a bright future...
Trent Baretta most likely..
Drew McIntyre I hope not...
Very doubtful for Sin Cara
Primo i would hope not, but t doubtful..

HCollins-TNA1
08-05-2011, 10:43 PM

Demote Cena to Superstars... Have him face every so called jobber these days.... That would be nice.... and entertaining...

URATOOL
08-05-2011, 10:44 PM

I neither wish nor care if Cena jobs or is SuperCena. I find the fanboy and haters funny to watch react though.

Good work on taking the bait.

derrrr01
08-05-2011, 10:46 PM
They'll bring Mordecai back :p

TheRockerGother
08-05-2011, 11:00 PM
They'll bring Mordecai back :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSumfZoMGZg

thought I'd share this out

derrrr01
08-05-2011, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSumfZoMGZg

thought I'd share this out

Ha, I thought it was funny how he lost to Rey Mysterio like right after he debuted

TheRockerGother
08-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Ha, I thought it was funny how he lost to Rey Mysterio like right after he debuted

Well maybe he was gonna start a feud with him but I guess Vince felt otherwise and it would have been kinda interesting for him to feud with Taker seeing he was purity and Undertaker was the deadman.

derrrr01
08-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Well maybe he was gonna start a feud with him but I guess Vince felt otherwise and it would have been kinda interesting for him to feud with Taker seeing he was purity and Undertaker was the deadman.
Yet another blown opportunity for the WWE

TheRockerGother
08-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Yet another blown opportunity for the WWE

It was worse when from one week he went from being a long haired vampire to a spiked hair what's his gimmick guy in just one week which made me think wtf.

tshizzy34
08-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Barreta, Primo, Santino, Drew, JTG, Tyson Kidd, who knows who all else!

derrrr01
08-05-2011, 11:15 PM
It was worse when from one week he went from being a long haired vampire to a spiked hair what's his gimmick guy in just one week which made me think wtf.
Yeah, that was stupid.

CMRyder
08-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Curt Hawkins and Primo Sadly....I wish both these guys would get pushed.

TheRockerGother
08-05-2011, 11:26 PM
Curt Hawkins and Primo Sadly....I wish both these guys would get pushed.

Huh surprised those guys didn't get released hope they don't.

CMRyder
08-05-2011, 11:27 PM
Huh surprised those guys didn't get released hope they don't.

Same. I think both could be bad ass heels. Or could add to the much needed Tag Division.

TheRockerGother
08-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Same. I think both could be bad ass heels. Or could add to the much needed Tag Division.

They could I wonder why they won't even give these guys a chance to shine.

CMRyder
08-05-2011, 11:38 PM
They could I wonder why they won't even give these guys a chance to shine.

Ha. They're treated like the 11's in Code Geass. But really in my SVR2011 video game Primo has been a 2 time world champion lol...Curt Hawkins isn't even in the game and I'm too lazy to bother with creating him or downloading him.

TheRockerGother
08-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Ha. They're treated like the 11's in Code Geass. But really in my SVR2011 video game Primo has been a 2 time world champion lol...Curt Hawkins isn't even in the game and I'm too lazy to bother with creating him or downloading him.

Lol Code Geass good anime there ya basically they looked down on and treated badly.I mean I thought Hawkins and Ryder would be big after they won the belts from Morrison&Miz I was wrong they then lost it to Primo&Carlito in there first defense I believe.And in my SVR 2011 Evan Bounre won MITB 5 times and been World Champ so many times and Curt Hawkins in mine hasen't won the world title but has been #1 contender numerous times.

miraistreak
08-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Jobbers to the Stars (aka -- The Owen Harts of the WWE)
Evan Bourne
Santino
Sin Cara (for now)
Zack Ryder
Drew

Pure Jobbers (or released soon)
Slater
JTG
Trent
Hawkins
Tatsu
Kidd
Primo

Dude573
08-06-2011, 03:30 AM
I'm surprised that no one has suggested Jack Swagger, the way he has been booked lately points to this direction :(.

cymru96123
08-06-2011, 04:56 AM
Primo is a 4 (maybe 5) time US champion and CaW Curt Hawkins has overall 72 and his career has gone big after beating the Undertaker at WM 30. He's the number 1 contender to Heath Slater's World title.

Juvenile Junkie
08-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Return of the spirit squad!!

lykkekage
08-06-2011, 07:13 AM
The jobbers arent gonna change just because Kozlov and Masters are gone. Remember, Masters usually didnt job on Superstars, but we will see the usual jobbers

JTG
Trent Baretta
Tyler Reks (If he is on the show)
Curt Hawkins (If he is on the show)
Primo
Santino

And so on. I hope that Tyson Kidd and Zack Ryder will stop jobbing. At least it looks like Ryder has stopped jobbing, and hopefully Tyson Kidd will get a chance as well :)

VanHooliganX
08-06-2011, 07:22 AM
The chosen 1...to job

Drew M :(
He deserves a little better than this situation though

Poot-Hair
08-06-2011, 07:53 AM

Tyson Kidd
JTG
Santino
Barreta
Hawkins
Curtis
Bourne
The Usos
Primo
Kahli
Reks
Tatsu
I honestly see Primo, Tatsu, and a few others being "future endeavored" some time soon. And I think Primo has talent, but if Carlito get's canned (though it may have been drug related) you can bet at least Primo will soon

SkilletBoi
08-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Looking at some of the names listed, I can only think of one way to solve half the issue........ WWE Cruiserweight Championship.

CMRyder
08-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Looking at some of the names listed, I can only think of one way to solve half the issue........ WWE Cruiserweight Championship.

Yeah but they won't. They care about two titles. World, and WWE. Other titles can fuck off.

BigDawgXIV
08-06-2011, 03:36 PM
So true man...Just wish the ROH can provide adequate opposition to the WWE so that the WWE can step it up a notch or two...maybe even more :)

Reloval
08-06-2011, 05:22 PM
John Cena!!

HCollins-TNA1
08-06-2011, 05:28 PM
Word going around on the news pages and such more releases may come????