PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Kidd

derrrr01
08-05-2011, 09:56 PM
I do not watch Superstars so, I haven't seen Tyson Kidd in a little while, and after his match against Daniel Bryan, I remembered why I loved him so much. Then I got to wondering, why isn't this man on Smackdown regularly? Then I began to think of possible storylines he could be apart of, and I honestly couldn't. So I was wondering what you guys think the WWE should do with Tyson Kidd?

ratedy2jayz
08-05-2011, 09:58 PM
He would shine if they brought back the cruiserweight division, but since that's highly unlikely... maybe go after the ic title or a feud with sin cara.

CMRyder
08-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Tyson Kidd is talented. He should be IC Champion. Not some worthless talent like Zeke.

Tay Moran
08-05-2011, 10:33 PM
I dont care for him, i could've seen him have the IC title before but not now

ratedy2jayz
08-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Tyson Kidd is talented. He should be IC Champion. Not some worthless talent like Zeke.
100% truth. Zeke should never pick up a mic, or a championship again.

tad locust
08-05-2011, 10:36 PM
They should give him more TV time and an actual gimmick.

tshizzy34
08-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Unless they bring back the Cruiserweight Title, or strap the IC or US title on him, I don't see much of a future for him, unless he's content with jobbing.

derrrr01
08-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Unless they bring back the Cruiserweight Title, or strap the IC or US title on him, I don't see much of a future for him, unless he's content with jobbing.
Which is sad, cause he's a damn good wrestler.

Reloval
08-05-2011, 11:16 PM
I'm just glad he cut is stupid hair patch off.

CMRyder
08-05-2011, 11:18 PM

He's still awesome, but not as much now since he did that.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-05-2011, 11:25 PM
WWE is really trying to push Tyson Kid, they see soemthing in him but for some reason he isnt very impactful in the TV time he gets.... they put him with a 7 foot body guard and gave him manager after manager trying to get soem buzz on him..... Hopfully they will find a way.

CMRyder
08-05-2011, 11:28 PM
WWE is really trying to push Tyson Kid, they see soemthing in him but for some reason he isnt very impactful in the TV time he gets.... they put him with a 7 foot body guard and gave him manager after manager trying to get soem buzz on him..... Hopfully they will find a way.

If they were trying to push them, he'd be winning matches....on SMACKDOWN! WWE pushes who they want, and Tyson Kidd isn't one of them.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-05-2011, 11:35 PM
If they were trying to push them, he'd be winning matches....on SMACKDOWN! WWE pushes who they want, and Tyson Kidd isn't one of them.

Look at Zack Ryder, Trent Barretta, Curt Hawkins, Chris Masters and all those guys, is WWE investing a 10th in them as they are in Tyson Kidd.... Kidd was gonna get a run at the US title on Raw, they even gave him a small HBK style push on Raw and gave him a body guard, He just wasnt getting a good reaction and his mic skills were terrible..... They tried finding him a manager, they gave him a win streak i beileve also..... Just Tyson has to have a more dominate persona, he has to make a bigger impact.

North Vegas Benny
08-05-2011, 11:38 PM

^^^^^^^^ So am I

CMRyder
08-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Look at Zack Ryder, Trent Barretta, Curt Hawkins, Chris Masters and all those guys, is WWE investing a 10th in them as they are in Tyson Kidd.... Kidd was gonna get a run at the US title on Raw, they even gave him a small HBK style push on Raw and gave him a body guard, He just wasnt getting a good reaction and his mic skills were terrible..... They tried finding him a manager, they gave him a win streak i beileve also..... Just Tyson has to have a more dominate persona, he has to make a bigger impact.

Zack Ryder says start a Youtube show.

zapphoman
08-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Zack Ryder says start a Youtube show.

No doubt. He started his own youtube series and now he is on every night.

tshizzy34
08-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Which is sad, cause he's a damn good wrestler.

Yes sir he is!

tshizzy34
08-06-2011, 01:47 AM
^^^^^^^^ So am I

Oh good lord so am I. That thing was just horrible looking!