PDA

View Full Version : Rey Mysterio's Rematch

ratedy2jayz
08-05-2011, 08:19 PM
So I just saw an interview on wwe.com where Rey Mysterio said he's invoking his rematch clause on August 15th, the Raw the night after Summerslam in his hometown, San Diego. Do you guys think he's going to become a 4-time world champion? Who do you think he will be facing?

VanHooliganX
08-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Rey Vs. Del Rio

But whoever he faces I doubt he'll win :(

No_1eddiefan
08-05-2011, 08:23 PM
I hope he faces Punk, but knowing WWE, it'll be Cena.

Rey won't win anyway.

evilgenius780
08-05-2011, 08:55 PM
The title changes so often, really..who cares who the champion is anymore?

StevenT8481
08-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Rey Vs. Del Rio

But whoever he faces I doubt he'll win :(

yep. you are correct.

123mlewis
08-05-2011, 09:03 PM
all this cena punk stuff started over a spilled diet coke but if wwe cared it would have bean a pepsi

Tay Moran
08-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Im more interested to see Rey get his remmatch than i am to see John Cena vs. CM Punk(bitch) round 2

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Del Rio VS. Mysterio for the undisputed championship will be great! Del Rio needs to hold on to the championship for a few months. I hope he does .

K2Jelly
08-05-2011, 09:55 PM
I was wondering if he was gonna bring it up.

TNA 'The very best'
08-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Firstly he wont win, theres no point in building this story line with Punk and Cena over the title for them to lose it the night after,

Secondly, i have a feeling ADR will be involved in the title match or at least come down after the match. I really see him being the first to lose the MITB case, but some how getting screwed from it and winning it at the next PPV or something.

CMRyder
08-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Del Rio isn't going to be champion after SS. Sorry.

TNA 'The very best'
08-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Del Rio isn't going to be champion after SS. Sorry.

Is it just me, or am i the only one that doesn't want him to be a WWE champ. Ever.

CMRyder
08-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Is it just me, or am i the only one that doesn't want him to be a WWE champ. Ever.

Well I don't want him to be right now. But I def. do at some point. Guy has "it" if you ask me.

TNA 'The very best'
08-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Well I don't want him to be right now. But I def. do at some point. Guy has "it" if you ask me.

The guy might have it, Which i think he does, but i really fucking hate his JBL rip off gimmick. When i said never. i meant with this gimmick.

tshizzy34
08-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Punk will win vs Cena. ADR will probably come down and either threaten to cash in and not, or cash in and lose, but either way I don't see Mysterio winning anytime soon nor ADR.

CMRyder
08-05-2011, 11:26 PM
The guy might have it, Which i think he does, but i really fucking hate his JBL rip off gimmick. When i said never. i meant with this gimmick.

I love his gimmick. Even if it is similar to JBL's. The gimmick works for heels, worked for JBL and will work for Del Rio.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-06-2011, 12:00 AM
if Cena Wins Del Rio might cash it in at Summer Slam..... I personally dont see a reason to put the strap on Del Rio when it just doesnt match the current WWE storylines, putting Del Rio Champ would be a step in the wrong direction.

nrb6304
08-06-2011, 12:46 AM
if Del Rio wins the title ANYTIME before HIAC. They've wasted this entire CM Punk vs. John Cena angle. This worked shoot angle that's worked (PUN!) so well. If they could somehow pull off a CLASSIC match at SS (Cena/Punk) and then just get through the September PPV (uuuh NOC?) just to get to HIAC between Cena/Punk I think we could be looking at something great.

Before ANYBODY starts with the BS (no second match is as good or better then the first or the Cena can't wrestle two good matches crap) both CM Punk and John Cena have good reputations with the sequel match being better.
John Cena/HBK at WM 22 was good. That 1 hour long match that they had on RAW? Yeah that was better
CM Punk/Samoa Joe was really good. The 1 hour long DRAW they had in Chicago was the first 5 star match in America in a long time.

So I think the Punk/Cena II match could be epic. Have a championship scramble at NOC in September and then let Cena/Punk fight inside HIAC and end this great feud the RIGHT WAY. Then after that let ADR play with the title

LMPunker
08-06-2011, 07:42 AM
i like the idea of having wwe/world title matches on raw and smackdown i dont think rey should win it though as for del rio i could see him defending the wwe title ina triple threat hell in a cell match against punk and cena and have him "escape"with the title like kurt angle in 2000 if wwe wants to draw in mexico and make money then they have to have del rio or rey as champion for that show or have del rio announce that hes cashing in in mexico but that that probably wouldnt work for a heel but thats my opinion

BlazersDozen
08-06-2011, 11:08 AM
1) ADR should never be champion. He's in like his mid 30s, he can't draw heat even with a rip off of one of the most hated heels in the past decade in the WWE. He's bland & boring on the mic & inside the ring. Keep pushing the younger wrestlers who will give you 10 more years of selling compared to ADR's probable 3 years maybe...

2) I hope this is all building to Rey turning heel & joining sides or views with CM Punk. It could work VERY well with Punk as his main mouth piece. He can complain about his contract, banning moves that restrict guys like him & the fact that he's the second biggest seller next to Cena & Cena has 11 World titles while Rey has...3...

I don't think I've ever seen heel Rey in WWE & I think it would REALLY be refreshing to see it.

Roy
08-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Hope CM Punk wins and becomes the undisputed champion. Jericho would have another reason to have a feud with him as he could brag about being the first undisputed champion.. But I highly doubt that'll happen.. because I don't know but I guess I read about a fozzy tour in Oct?

CMRyder
08-06-2011, 11:58 AM
if Del Rio wins the title ANYTIME before HIAC. They've wasted this entire CM Punk vs. John Cena angle. This worked shoot angle that's worked (PUN!) so well. If they could somehow pull off a CLASSIC match at SS (Cena/Punk) and then just get through the September PPV (uuuh NOC?) just to get to HIAC between Cena/Punk I think we could be looking at something great.

Before ANYBODY starts with the BS (no second match is as good or better then the first or the Cena can't wrestle two good matches crap) both CM Punk and John Cena have good reputations with the sequel match being better.
John Cena/HBK at WM 22 was good. That 1 hour long match that they had on RAW? Yeah that was better
CM Punk/Samoa Joe was really good. The 1 hour long DRAW they had in Chicago was the first 5 star match in America in a long time.

So I think the Punk/Cena II match could be epic. Have a championship scramble at NOC in September and then let Cena/Punk fight inside HIAC and end this great feud the RIGHT WAY. Then after that let ADR play with the title

CM Punk needs to win and the fued should end there. Get Cena out of the main event for the first time in 6 years.

Robareid
08-06-2011, 12:03 PM
CM Punk needs to win and the fued should end there. Get Cena out of the main event for the first time in 6 years.

Not going to happen, no matter how much we wish it :(

I think punk wins, only for del rio to cash in, only for rey to rewin on raw. This leads to 4 way at night of champions.

RagingBallsFTW
08-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Punk wins and retains against Rey the following night. Del Rio won't cash it in until right before WWE heads to Mexico.

helmsley
08-06-2011, 01:16 PM
i think that punk will defend it against mysterio and wins

adr will cash in in the tv tapings in mexico on oct

Bodom
08-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Del Rio was the #1 contender before Rey was champion and he never got his match.

Fuck Reys rematch.

IrkenInvader
08-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Its simple have Rey fight Cena for his bealt and ADR fight Punk for his. That way they can keep this retarded 2 champ story line going for 8 more months. Eventually it will turn into Raw's WWE championship and Smackdown's WWE championship, and the WHC will be dropped down and assimilated into the intercontinental belt.

HCollins-TNA1
08-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Its great and all but I don't think if he does get his rematch that night he want win it....
Unless they give Punk the belt and then screw him on Raw out of the title....
Making it a Triple Threat for Night of Champions.....