PDA

View Full Version : New FCW call-ups

Automatic
08-05-2011, 01:46 PM
So with the WWE on a currently massive firing spree; who will be the first new additions to the main roster?
Tyler Black? Naomi? Andy? Percy Watson? Steamboat? Creed? Or maybe Colt Cabana?
I hope they debut soon:rolleyes:.

xAzureSkye
08-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Naomi is already called up, I saw her at a RAW house show last week.

ratedy2jayz
08-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Seth Rollins please. Dean Ambrose too.

HeelTurn
08-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Percy watson and Austin Watson (is he still in FCW?). Yeah Seth Rollins has been there long enough, and I dont think Colt is in FCW is he?

Automatic
08-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Percy watson and Austin Watson (is he still in FCW?). Yeah Seth Rollins has been there long enough, and I dont think Colt is in FCW is he?

Punk's influence is what I meant.

HeelTurn
08-05-2011, 02:05 PM
Punk's influence is what I meant.

Ah right, hell yeah bring Colt back, but not as Scotty Goldman

hystrix
08-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Maybe they are making way for the KoW. I hope the debut at Summerfest...I mean slam!

ObscureRessurection
08-05-2011, 02:28 PM
I am still pissed off at the departures of Melina, Chris Masters, Gail Kim, and DH Smith. They were all very talented. Now that Melina is gone I think it is safe to assume that we will be saying goodbye to John Morrison soon as well.

As for the main roster call-ups.. I definitely want to see Seth Rollins, KOW, and Colt Cabana. Percy Watson is the only familiar face I know about.. He annoys me though. It just always seemed like he tried way too hard to be hyper (those dancing moves an weird noises he does).

TNA 'The very best'
08-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Richie Steamboat, started watching FCW last night and saw him against Ricardo Rodriguez, both had a pretty good match, also the current FCW tag Champs looks good from what i saw.

Reloval
08-05-2011, 03:09 PM
I am still pissed off at the departures of Melina, Chris Masters, Gail Kim, and DH Smith. They were all very talented. Now that Melina is gone I think it is safe to assume that we will be saying goodbye to John Morrison soon as well.

As for the main roster call-ups.. I definitely want to see Seth Rollins, KOW, and Colt Cabana. Percy Watson is the only familiar face I know about.. He annoys me though. It just always seemed like he tried way too hard to be hyper (those dancing moves an weird noises he does).

I disagree. I think this will only help his career.

FLWWEFan
08-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Richie Steamboat, Bo Rotunda seem to be the two that are most ready. Especially Steamboat seen him at an FCW house show two weeks ago, the kid looks awesome, just like his father used to be....very smooth inside the ring.

TNA 'The very best'
08-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Richie Steamboat, Bo Rotunda seem to be the two that are most ready. Especially Steamboat seen him at an FCW house show two weeks ago, the kid looks awesome, just like his father used to be....very smooth inside the ring.

Steam Boat has a pretty sweet finisher too, I saw a promo with Rotunda from the last taped FCW and he still looks very green on the mic.

Reloval
08-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Theres probably not going to be major call ups until after the next NXT season. That is if the current season ever ends. I think they may be holding out so long on the current season until that have a stacked cast lined up for the next one (or possibly a TV deal).

ratedy2jayz
08-05-2011, 03:21 PM
I think Richie Steamboat could have some great matches in WWE, but usually the guy with good mic skills and can get the crowd behind them wins NXT, so I'll say either Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, or Colt Cabana would be the next call-up.

Grind_Bastard
08-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Dean Ambrose, Xavier Woods, and, above all, Seth Rollins!!!

Lowki
08-05-2011, 03:46 PM

Judging by his post about melina it's safe to say that he will be staying. He didn't seem to indicate any bitterness about her being released.

thejman93
08-05-2011, 03:51 PM
My predictions for WWE roster additions:

Tyler Black/Seth Rollins
"Showtime" Percy Watson
Richie Steamboat
Colt Cabana
KoW

To me it's too soon to call up Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley).

HeelTurn
08-05-2011, 03:53 PM

Tyler Black/Seth Rollins
"Showtime" Percy Watson
Richie Steamboat
Colt Cabana
KoW

I can see these 2 on the next series of NXT

TNA 'The very best'
08-05-2011, 03:59 PM

Tyler Black/Seth Rollins
"Showtime" Percy Watson
Richie Steamboat
Colt Cabana
KoW

Didn't it say on the news board that KOW are skipping FCW

thejman93
08-05-2011, 04:02 PM
I can see these 2 on the next series of NXT

That might get me to actually watch NXT again.

Didn't it say on the news board that KOW are skipping FCW

Yeah, they're headed straight to the main roster if and when they get signed.

Rockstar83
08-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Seth Rollins please. Dean Ambrose too.

they need two push these 2 like really, the 2 best currently

Bodom
08-05-2011, 06:32 PM
I'd expect Leo Kruger to be called up relatively soon. No clue who he is, but HHH is supposed to be pretty high on him.

Reloval
08-05-2011, 07:19 PM
I'd expect Leo Kruger to be called up relatively soon. No clue who he is, but HHH is supposed to be pretty high on him.

He's the guy that was wrestling with a broken neck for awhile and didn't know it. Think he's been out for quite awhile because of it.

The New Guy
08-05-2011, 08:41 PM
He's the guy that was wrestling with a broken neck for awhile and didn't know it. Think he's been out for quite awhile because of it.

He cameback a couple of months ago.

The guy is decent in the mic (he was a commentator for FCW) and is a big muscular guy. Maybe he could form a tag team with Justin Gabriel as both are from South Africa and used to work together in FCW.

:)

capn-edu
08-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Cabana was at smackdown in a dark match with barret
aksana appeared also <3
i actually hope Seth comes he is the only guy im looking forward to
not to mention naomi and mini steamboat
and curtis and brodus appearing more often :D

THE_CRIPPLER
08-06-2011, 12:07 AM
I hope not Percy Watson, i hate that guy, he looks and acts like Steve Urkel on steriods

nrb6304
08-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Yeah, they're headed straight to the main roster if and when they get signed.

Still think this is a bad idea. But that's for another thread.

ON TOPIC:
Seth Rollins/Tyler Black needs to be on WWE TV
Consequences Creed (Apollo right?) could get a call up (And not for some dumb N.O.D gimmick)
Steamboat Jr. is so damn good in the ring he should be on WWE TV too

Automatic
09-21-2011, 01:47 PM

You may be right, I read somewhere that he was doing dark matches on RAW or SD.

FLWWEFan
09-21-2011, 03:14 PM
Rollins, Ambrose, Steamboat, Rotundo when he gets healthy are all pretty much the next group to be called up.