PDA

View Full Version : WWE won't let Gail Kim out of her contract

TBG
08-05-2011, 12:44 PM
From Gail Kims twitter.

Hey I just wanted every1 to know that I officially quit WWE on monday. So thank u wwe fans! This won't be the last u see of me. Love u guys :)

Real or fake?

I think it's probably real and am sorry to see her go. :(

thejman93
08-05-2011, 12:45 PM
That sucks. she was a diva who could actually wrestle.

TBG
08-05-2011, 12:50 PM
She's gone, and Melina has been released. The only good divas left are Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Kharma and AJ.

Automatic
08-05-2011, 12:53 PM
So all that talk on twitter was bullshit.
Melina released you say? Interesting.

xAzureSkye
08-05-2011, 12:56 PM
SO was Melina, Chris Masters and Kozlov

bcfccalum
08-05-2011, 01:09 PM
and DH Smith

Automatic
08-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Wow the mass exodus has begun.

SESAfro
08-05-2011, 01:12 PM
It seems like WWE is trimming the fat now. Sucks to see them go though.

xAzureSkye
08-05-2011, 01:20 PM
It seems like WWE is trimming the fat now. Sucks to see them go though.

I think they're trimming a little too much!

SESAfro
08-05-2011, 01:26 PM
I think they're trimming a little too much!
Now they are on a firing spree. lol

bcfccalum
08-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Not too fussed by kozlov and DH Smith, shame about Gail Kim and Melina two of the more decent women wrestlers

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-05-2011, 01:30 PM
I'm sorry, but screw the other releases. THIS one was the one that hit me hard and actually pissed me off. How the fuck do you not know how to utilize one of the BEST female athletes in the business today? Gail Kim is one of my favorite wrestlers and to see her quit just hurts me. One of the top wrestling promotions in the business can't use one of the top female wrestlers in the business correctly? That don't go together.

TheRockerGother
08-05-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm sorry, but screw the other releases. THIS one was the one that hit me hard and actually pissed me off. How the fuck do you not know how to utilize one of the BEST female athletes in the business today? Gail Kim is one of my favorite wrestlers and to see her quit just hurts me. One of the top wrestling promotions in the business can't use one of the top female wrestlers in the business correctly? That don't go together.

No offense but FYI this is WWE your talking about when was the last time they actually gave a flying f*** about the divas division the best I remember was maybe when they had Trish,Lita,Mickie,Victoria.

AOF666
08-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Atleast she was smart enough to quit before she was fired!

Reloval
08-05-2011, 03:14 PM
She's probably quitting wrestling to be on Restruant Impossible.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-05-2011, 04:09 PM
No offense but FYI this is WWE your talking about when was the last time they actually gave a flying f*** about the divas division the best I remember was maybe when they had Trish,Lita,Mickie,Victoria.
That doesn't make it any different. It wasn't like Gail Kim was just an average female wrestler.

tshizzy34
08-05-2011, 04:18 PM
I'm really upset about Kozloff and Gail Kim, kinda upset about Masters, and Melina and DH Smith just meh...

capn-edu
08-05-2011, 04:24 PM
seriously Kozlov and not jtg?
Masters never got what he deserved for all his time there, he should have quited
and Gail im happy for her she will prob come to TNA :D

Rassling_Fan
08-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Kim quitted. That pretty much means she's the one who decided to be let go. I wonder if this means she made enough money to cover herself in the future. The reason she went to the WWE was because of the bigger paycheck.

Dude573
08-05-2011, 04:39 PM
WWE just lost their best female wrestler in Gail Kim. After the steroid abuse masters was always going to be treated like shit there, although I guess this scraps any idea of reforming the Hart Dynasty :(

wrestlingfan66513
08-05-2011, 04:59 PM
90 more days and Gail comes back to Impact. Her against the new knockouts will be great since she is the first knockouts champion.

The Brown One
08-05-2011, 05:40 PM

Completely agree. I'm glad shes left on her own terms, since she won't be underutilized anymore, and can do what she loves-wrestling.

90 more days and Gail comes back to Impact. Her against the new knockouts will be great since she is the first knockouts champion.

I'm going to mark out when she returns! But returns on Impact are always the same, as someone around here pointed out months ago:

* Crappy video and music plays on the titantron
* Announcers shit themselves "OMG It's Gail Kim!!! It's Gail Kim!!!"

HeelTurn
08-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Mickie James vs Gail Kim sounds very interesting, dont know if theyve ever faced off 1 on 1.

xAzureSkye
08-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Mickie James vs Gail Kim sounds very interesting, dont know if theyve ever faced off 1 on 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdIbmTYwy1s

Don't watch it though.. you will cry. Something happened to Gail during the match that caused it to turn out like this.

xAzureSkye
08-05-2011, 05:46 PM
I don't want her to go to TNA, I want her to explore the indys, go to ROH, WSU, SHIMMER.

clh2285
08-05-2011, 06:47 PM
oh lol....

ObscureRessurection
08-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Would it sound heartless of me to say that I saw her departure coming? After she pulled her little stunt on the last Raw I kept thinking that this could go either of two ways.

1. WWE would treat the Diva's better.

2. Gail Kim is fixing to hand in her resignation.

It was just very sad, but not surprising. If she were to be released then that would have been an entirely different story.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-05-2011, 06:59 PM
I might get some heat for this, but its a bit hard to feel bad for her when she goes the Matt Hardy route. Make no mistake, she is talented and one of the best, if not, the best in WWE, but she came out really petty and unprofessional in her final days with the company. Sad, because since both Beth and Nattie are getting their pushes, I thought the 'E was really trying to make the Diva's division interesting again, also I wanted Gail there for when Kharma returns.

ObscureRessurection
08-05-2011, 07:01 PM
I might get some heat for this, but its a bit hard to feel bad for her when she goes the Matt Hardy route. Make no mistake, she is talented and one of the best, if not, the best in WWE, but she came out really petty and unprofessional in her final days with the company. Sad, because since both Beth and Nattie are getting their pushes, I thought the 'E was really trying to make the Diva's division interesting again, also I wanted Gail there for when Kharma returns.

Gail Kim tried to prove a point. I think that is more rebellious than anything. And instead of waiting for the WWE to fire her she quit. She didn't wait for the WWE to do anything. Matt Hardy was pissed about being underutilized. Gail Kim was pissed about the Diva's not being treated right. The samething with Melina. The WWE just wanted to silence those who were actually concerned about the entertainment value of the diva's.

Juvenile Junkie
08-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Gail Kim = TNA

hopefully Kozlov is not

HCollins-TNA1
08-06-2011, 03:45 PM
From Gail Kims twitter.

Hey I just wanted every1 to know that I officially quit WWE on monday. So thank u wwe fans! This won't be the last u see of me. Love u guys :)

Real or fake?

I think it's probably real and am sorry to see her go. :(

I know it isn't me, but this should be a wake up call to the WWE.... Instead of having their "Barbie Doll" Kelly Kelly carrying the Divas title... WWE could have some good women wrestling if they just try... But do they even try???? they got the talent Beth, Natayla, even the Bellas, Eve, Rosa and Layla and several getting the call up from FCW....
But like the tag team division I think they rather bring Snooki in and pay her a million dollars for WM then us what they got....

HCollins-TNA1
08-06-2011, 03:46 PM
Also here from the EWN home page what been said Gail Kim and her friends.....

Gail Kim insisted Friday on her Twitter account that she quit WWE on Monday and was not released.

"I didn't ask for a release. I QUIT," she wrote to TNA Wrestling performer Lisa Marie Varon (a/k/a Tara). "Lol meaning I don't want their money I'd rather be freeeeeeee haha."

She commented further, "I don't know but I've been telling them since Monday I quit. So either they have control issues or they're in denial."

WWE, however, has yet to announce that she has been released from the organization. Regarding their lack of announcement, she wrote, "Future endeavor message? Ok here it is: I wish the WWE the best in their future endeavors!"

Varon is lobbying on Twitter for Kim to return to TNA Wrestling, where the Canadian grappler presided as the first Women's Knockout Champion.

"Super excited to hear about Gail asking for her release. TNA TNA TNA!!!!!" she exclaimed. "Oops I mean Impact Wrestling! Impact Wrestling! Impact Wrestling!!!!"

Christy Hemme, who appears as a ring announcer for TNA, is also lobbying for Kim to return.

"What!??!? Come back to TNA then!!!" she wrote after learning of Kim's departure from WWE. "Love seeing all the excitement for Gail Kim. My fav bad ass female wrestler makes life on her own terms!! Of course she does!!"

Kim says she is glad to leave WWE, calling it "the best thing ever."

"Everyone sounds upset or sad or concerned..trust me it's the best thing ever. Now my life can begin. All the negativity is gone and control over my life. No one can hold me down but me now!"

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-06-2011, 05:11 PM
I wonder why when somebody leaves WWE they ultimately want that persons option to be soley TNA. There are so many other routes she could take. Hell she could even step away from the ring an stop Wrestling completely. Besides TNA is starting to move down the same path (slightly). They have the majority of their KO's in Tag teams. However, I like the fact that they are given storylines to provide SOME interest into the KO matches these days.

HCollins-TNA1
08-06-2011, 05:14 PM
I wonder why when somebody leaves WWE they ultimately want that persons option to be soley TNA. There are so many other routes she could take. Hell she could even step away from the ring an stop Wrestling completely. Besides TNA is starting to move down the same path (slightly). They have the majority of their KO's in Tag teams. However, I like the fact that they are given storylines to provide SOME interest into the KO matches these days.

Cause the most likely choice is TNA/Impact Wrestling.....

xAzureSkye
08-07-2011, 05:19 AM
Finally, Gail wrote to a fan who said she was giving up ‘the biggest stage for exposure’:

how can it be the biggest stage when the divas got 30 seconds of tv time? Blink and u miss action. Right. Tons of exposure.

Juvenile Junkie
08-07-2011, 06:42 AM
crusierweights,woman and tag teams,3 areas where TNA are superior to WWE.Pity they can't fully capitalise with idiots in charge

Rilla
08-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Finally, Gail wrote to a fan who said she was giving up ‘the biggest stage for exposure’:

how can it be the biggest stage when the divas got 30 seconds of tv time? Blink and u miss action. Right. Tons of exposure.

Those '30 seconds' are more exposure than a LOT of other promotions workers get /period/

xAzureSkye
08-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Those '30 seconds' are more exposure than a LOT of other promotions workers get /period/

No they aren't..

Rilla
08-07-2011, 01:08 PM
No they aren't..

From where I sit, they are. Someone could have a multi-minute match, and very few people would know about it. Divas do a 30 second, stupid match on Mania(Say at the last mania) over a million people see it, or very close to it.

S.E. Zero
08-07-2011, 01:10 PM
crusierweights,woman and tag teams,3 areas where TNA are superior to WWE.Pity they can't fully capitalise with idiots in charge

So, so true -___-

HCollins-TNA1
08-07-2011, 01:14 PM

Indy feds give the women more the 30 seconds..... I have seen 5 to 10 minute matches between women....
It sad the WWE is bias and overlook certain stars such as the women... and crusierweights and tag teams...

HCollins-TNA1
08-07-2011, 01:15 PM
From where I sit, they are. Someone could have a multi-minute match, and very few people would know about it. Divas do a 30 second, stupid match on Mania(Say at the last mania) over a million people see it, or very close to it.

Cause of the name Snooki... and she was probably paid at least a million to come I would bet...

Rilla
08-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Indy feds give the women more the 30 seconds..... I have seen 5 to 10 minute matches between women....
It sad the WWE is bias and overlook certain stars such as the women... and crusierweights and tag teams...

I wasn't referring to how long the matches were. I know the Diva's get the short end of the stick when it comes match lengths

Cause of the name Snooki... and she was probably paid at least a million to come I would bet...

Snookie, Rock, XD

xAzureSkye
08-07-2011, 01:18 PM

Excuse me, I read your comment wrong. I thought you meant other women promotions didn't get as long matches

xAzureSkye
08-07-2011, 01:18 PM

5 to 10? I've seen a 25 minute match.

Rilla
08-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Excuse me, I read your comment wrong. I thought you meant other women promotions didn't get as long matches

lol, nah. I'd have to /seriously/ have my head lodged somewhere between my A-hole, and my intestines to be that blind. xD

HCollins-TNA1
08-07-2011, 01:24 PM
I wasn't referring to how long the matches were. I know the Diva's get the short end of the stick when it comes match lengths

Snookie, Rock, XD

The fact and point is Snooki didn't belong on the card...

Rilla
08-07-2011, 01:25 PM
I completely agree, Kelly(Who was slotted for it), should have had the spot. Snookie, I could see as some type of anti-person to Vickie's presence. Or, hell, give us Morrison/Dolph and let that be that

HCollins-TNA1
08-07-2011, 01:27 PM
5 to 10? I've seen a 25 minute match.

Yeah many women promotions such as Shimmer and others... as well as the various indy cards do have matches that goes longer then even 10 minutes as you said... I have to seen several 25 minute matches or so..

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Don't you guys think it is a bit weird that Gail Kim supposedly quit and left the company last monday, yet WWE has yet to announce it and even remove her profile from the website a week later? You would think by now they would have given us some kind of hint that she was actually gone. I mean, you can argue that they really don't give a shit about her and are just going to act like, "What? She is gone? Hmm, we didn't even notice she left"

Still, it is a bit fishy. Yeah, it has only been a week, but when Daniel Bryan got released it only took them a DAY to let him go and remove his profile. Idk. I won't get my hopes up, of course. Regardless, your thoughts?

Ruthless_Aggression
08-08-2011, 02:32 PM
I wouldn't set yourself up for disappointment tbh. Of course if my cynicism is wrong, I will happily put my foot in my mouth.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-08-2011, 02:34 PM
I wouldn't set yourself up for disappointment tbh. Of course if my cynicism is wrong, I will happily put my foot in my mouth.
Yeah, I know, Lol. I won't blow it out of proportion, but I'm just saying, it is a bit weird.

johnnydropkicks
08-08-2011, 02:37 PM
I hope it means she isn't gone. but then again if they don't plan anything for her maybe she's better.

Reloval
08-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Gail Kim's going to work on Restraunt impossible...end of story.

shambo2k9
08-08-2011, 02:59 PM
maybe its going to be a female nwo kind of thing with gail beth and natalaya... who knows.

TheRockerGother
08-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Do you think they'd really announce she quit?I think WWE would save themselves the embarrassment of not doing that as far as not taking her profile off it took like 2 days to get rid of Masters profile so they might update but who knows.

zapphoman
08-08-2011, 03:08 PM
I remember when CM Punk supposedly left, it took them awhile to take his profile down off the main website.

Automatic
08-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Maybe they just forgot Gail Kim worked there.

the wrestling shade
08-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Well they basicly buried her since the day she came back to WWE, so I wont Be surprised if she actualy left WWE

tshizzy34
08-08-2011, 03:44 PM
I never want to see an athlete whether male or female leave the WWE, or get fired, especially someone as immensely talented as Gail Kim. I do however hope that if all the reports are true that she has felt underused and that her talents are/have gone unnoticed and wasted away that she does leave and join someone else that will actually showcase her talents and let her shine like we all know she is capable of. Like I said I want her to be able to do this here at WWE, but if it's never gonna happen can you blame the girl for saying screw you and going somewhere else where she will be a star?

bcfccalum
08-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Don't you guys think it is a bit weird that Gail Kim supposedly quit and left the company last monday, yet WWE has yet to announce it and even remove her profile from the website a week later? You would think by now they would have given us some kind of hint that she was actually gone. I mean, you can argue that they really don't give a shit about her and are just going to act like, "What? She is gone? Hmm, we didn't even notice she left"

Still, it is a bit fishy. Yeah, it has only been a week, but when Daniel Bryan got released it only took them a DAY to let him go and remove his profile. Idk. I won't get my hopes up, of course. Regardless, your thoughts?

wasnt the daniel bryan one a work though so they could get him off tv so the choking and spitting thing died down?

SkilletBoi
08-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Maybe WWE are trying to sort something out with her after realising what jackasses they've been as of late, i mean how can she eliminate herself from a battle royal almost instantly by just sliding out, on the side facing the entrance and have NOBODY notice.

Current Diva Division = Breasts And Ass.

BigDawgXIV
08-08-2011, 04:15 PM
I Say She Should Go To ROH & start a Women's Division there that is ALL ABOUT WRESTLING :)

Y2J___Y2J
08-08-2011, 04:17 PM
She may have quit but I would think she would be still under contract or something,

TheRockerGother
08-08-2011, 05:09 PM
But really I don't think they will announce her quiting they probably don't know how to handle it and they don't want the company looking bad for her quitting.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-08-2011, 05:23 PM
But really I don't think they will announce her quiting they probably don't know how to handle it and they don't want the company looking bad for her quitting.
I agree and this recent report gives your statement some merit.

Many people have noticed that WWE has not removed Gail Kim from their roster page, and have not officially announced her release. According to a source, this is because Kim quit the company, and at this time, they are not sure how they will handle the situation.

There was some hope within the company that she would change her mind and return, but that is likely not the case.

Kim has been vocal about how unhappy she has been with company for months. No one within the company was really surprised when she quit.

Source: Pwinsider

jrsckilla23
08-08-2011, 05:29 PM
I think Gail Kim is a better wrestling entertainer than John Cena but the WWE don't give her a chance cuz they Smelly Kelly but she's fucken hot though and the Bella Twins boring the shit out of the crowd. IMO WWE made a huge mistake on not using her to bring in good wrestling matches.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/192808_253098918041359_247118128639438_982265_2505 105_o.jpg

TheRockerGother
08-08-2011, 05:57 PM
I think Gail Kim is a better wrestling entertainer than John Cena but the WWE don't give her a chance cuz they Smelly Kelly but she's fucken hot though and the Bella Twins boring the shit out of the crowd. IMO WWE made a huge mistake on not using her to bring in good wrestling matches.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/192808_253098918041359_247118128639438_982265_2505 105_o.jpg

She is a great womans wrestler but she never got anywhere from the start of her redebut she ahd a title match with I think Maryese but thats all I remember after that she became a whatever type of girl in the WWE.

helmsley
08-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Do you think they'd really announce she quit?I think WWE would save themselves the embarrassment of not doing that as far as not taking her profile off it took like 2 days to get rid of Masters profile so they might update but who knows.

embarrassment??? if she were a high profile dive used a lot and really known by the audience then you would be right, but she was almost never used and outside of the iwc and people who watches tna, nobody knows who she is or were before wwe, so i think its just a mistake that they didnt removed her from the site

FaceOfSpades
08-08-2011, 07:36 PM
It went both ways. She wanted to go, they wanted to fire her. She was called up for her release, she knew it, and said "I quit". No links.

TheRockerGother
08-08-2011, 07:55 PM
embarrassment??? if she were a high profile dive used a lot and really known by the audience then you would be right, but she was almost never used and outside of the iwc and people who watches tna, nobody knows who she is or were before wwe, so i think its just a mistake that they didnt removed her from the site
I get you well its kinda like the Matt Hardy I know he asked for his release but nobody knew his release was 14 days before it was official WWE didn't wanna just say it quickly.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Looks like Gail Kim is still under contract in WWE:

Gail Kim, who announced last Friday on Twitter that she quit WWE four days earlier, revealed tonight on the microblogging website that they are keeping her under contract until it expires to prevent her from competing elsewhere.

She wrote, "This is the current situation 4 every1 who’s asking: I quit last mon. And apparently after a total of 5 yrs of working for a co. where I was not utilized or appreciated,I’m now 4 some reason,valuable enough 2 keep me under the remainder of my contract so I can't work elsewhere. Controlling? Thoughts?"

Kim was then asked how much longer she will be affiliated with WWE, to which she replied, "Not much longer."

I say just come back and finish her time. Work with the storyline they got going right now and then leave when it expires.

SESAfro
08-08-2011, 11:09 PM
I say just come back and finish her time. Work with the storyline they got going right now and then leave when it expires.
Eh. If she isn't happy she should stay away. Happiness > Money.

Enforcer23
08-08-2011, 11:12 PM
mate i say this whole thing is a storyline i betcha

miraistreak
08-09-2011, 11:06 AM
1) Gail Quits
2) WWE tells her they are not releasing her from contract
3) Gail whines that "now she's too valuable that they don't want her to compete elsewhere"

No Gail, you've got it all wrong.

The WWE is pissed off at you for bailing on RAW, whining on Twitter, then quitting in a rude and public fashion. The WWE knew that the best way to stick it to you than to force you to sit out a few months as retaliation You did it to yourself, and you should have saw it coming. Though in all fairness, I think you actually knew it was coming or know that they're just pissed off, and if that is the case I'll give you credit for milking the twitter fan base form of Public Relations in your favor.

Yes you will get more respect in TNA, though I'm pretty sure most of us who post/troll/lurk in this forum will make more money than you now, since it's semi-public knowledge how poorly TNA pays their women. (There was a Knockout champion who had a day job at Sunglasses Hut a few years back)

gohan
08-09-2011, 12:10 PM
this work or shoot like they for punk shes to talented for wwe and tna go to japan or to mexico !!!!! well waht i think it could be shoot like waht like for punk have her talk trash about the wwe and tell them on raw gail will say who is whore and a slut and then she will who has implants or not !! that would be see tv !!!!!!!!!

Ruthless_Aggression
08-09-2011, 01:09 PM
1) Gail Quits
2) WWE tells her they are not releasing her from contract
3) Gail whines that "now she's too valuable that they don't want her to compete elsewhere"

No Gail, you've got it all wrong.

The WWE is pissed off at you for bailing on RAW, whining on Twitter, then quitting in a rude and public fashion. The WWE knew that the best way to stick it to you than to force you to sit out a few months as retaliation You did it to yourself, and you should have saw it coming. Though in all fairness, I think you actually knew it was coming or know that they're just pissed off, and if that is the case I'll give you credit for milking the twitter fan base form of Public Relations in your favor.

Yes you will get more respect in TNA, though I'm pretty sure most of us who post/troll/lurk in this forum will make more money than you now, since it's semi-public knowledge how poorly TNA pays their women. (There was a Knockout champion who had a day job at Sunglasses Hut a few years back)

This. It's always a shame when talented people turn out to be D-bags.

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Needs to shut up. She just said that Vince is still in charge. How can he be in charge when HHH is? She doesn't know anything. What an idiot.

Asherdelampyr
08-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Needs to shut up. She just said that Vince is still in charge. How can he be in charge when HHH is? She doesn't know anything. What an idiot.

See, there is this thing where what happens on TV may or may not accurately reflect what happens when the cameras are turned off. Odd concept, I know, but there it is

TheRockerGother
08-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Whaaa?????
And also Vince is in real life still in charge Triple H is storyline wise in charge isn't he?

Reloval
08-10-2011, 08:54 PM
is overrated

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 08:55 PM

Is that a work, or are you for real? :confused:

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 08:55 PM
I was obviously not being serious. Lmao.

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 08:56 PM

Best. Mark-Out. Ever. :D

Asherdelampyr
08-10-2011, 09:01 PM

And I totally fell for it
what can I say, "Long day" defense?

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:02 PM
And I totally fell for it
what can I say, "Long day" defense?

I was hoping someone would fall for it and start calling me names. You actually explaining it to me was so much better.

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Best. Mark-Out. Ever. :D

Thanks. :)

Asherdelampyr
08-10-2011, 09:06 PM
I was hoping someone would fall for it and start calling me names. You actually explaining it to me was so much better.
What can I say, I've never really gotten that good at insulting people on-line
the best I can do is assume that they are indeed a 5 year old in an adult body

zapphoman
08-10-2011, 09:07 PM

OMG!!! you are a stupid stupid dummy. (you get to have both.:) )

Y2J___Y2J
08-10-2011, 09:07 PM
She seems really bitter with WWE..
She'll was probably making more money in the 'E than TNA anyway.. who would want to go back.!

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:08 PM
OMG!!! you are a stupid stupid dummy. (you get to have both.:) )

Wahhhh. How could you say that?! :'(

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:10 PM
She'll was probably making more money in the 'E than TNA anyway.. who would want to go back.!

Well, If I was a pro wrestler and it was my life, I would hate being somewhere I don't even get to wrestle! I get your point though, money is good.

zapphoman
08-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Wahhhh. How could you say that?! :'(

(Sarcastic voice) Because I am just a big doo doo head.

helmsley
08-10-2011, 09:11 PM
well i think its a shame the way she is acting, she is not only burning the bridge for a return but she is still not officially off the wwe so things can get nasty....

Asherdelampyr
08-10-2011, 09:12 PM

Meh, if all she was after was money she would become a stripper
like in my fanta.... I mean, yeah, a stripper

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Well, If I was a pro wrestler and it was my life, I would hate being somewhere I don't even get to wrestle! I get your point though, money is good.

She's had her best matches and feuds in TNA, I wouldn't blame her on going back.
It's just a shame the WWE don't do more with performers like her, she has real talent.

zapphoman
08-10-2011, 09:16 PM
She's had her best matches and feuds in TNA, I wouldn't blame her on going back.
It's just a shame the WWE don't do more with performers like her, she has real talent.

I agree. I rather enjoyed Gail Kim in the ring. It's a shame really.

ihearvoices
08-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Maybe she needs to start thinking something is wrong with here cause she went to WWE and wasnt used then went to tna and still wasnt use much then came back to wwe and still wasnt use. Sometimes it not the company it just you that suck

AOF666
08-10-2011, 10:11 PM
GAil quit WWE but they are holding her hostage. She is doing what ever she can to get out. I agree when she says why do they care after they are released.

ihearvoices
08-10-2011, 10:29 PM
GAil quit WWE but they are holding her hostage. She is doing what ever she can to get out. I agree when she says why do they care after they are released.

But who is going to want her after she is acting like this like she is ruining a storyline right now with her dumb ass. I mean of course we know its fake but some other fans believe its really HHH running things i just find the way she is handling things real stupid and bitter maybe this is why she has never really been the face or top female wrestler in any company she's work for TNA or WWE

AlexWorldOrder
08-10-2011, 11:29 PM
They seem pretty paranoid of her heading back to TNA.. I could see her and Tara shooting like mofos.

Enforcer23
08-11-2011, 04:35 AM
yeah ex employes have a problam with trying to bash the wwe

steveorton
08-11-2011, 07:28 AM

This, I'm jus sayin...

Danielle20SxE
08-11-2011, 09:31 AM
She is a bitch. Go to facial expression school you ho.

tittle97
08-11-2011, 10:06 AM
She is a bitch. Go to facial expression school you ho.

She does smile an awful lot

xAzureSkye
08-11-2011, 10:26 AM
I like her as a wrestler, but in real life she is such a bitch. I tried to talk to her on Twitter about her WWE career and she had nothing but smart remarks for me.

eire attitude 91
08-11-2011, 11:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc2ra9RViaw&NR=1

someone's already on the case to free her

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Why do I think a lawsuit will come from this????
Many ways WWE does their women wrestlers/performers wrong... Gail has a right to voice her opinion as does others if they choose...

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Why do I think a lawsuit will come from this????
Many ways WWE does their women wrestlers/performers wrong... Gail has a right to voice her opinion as does others if they choose...

A lawsuit wont come from this at the end of the day Gail should of learnt from her first experience with WWE she knows what they are like to begin with. I have lost some respect for her when she left TNA because i never thought she would be used to her full potential in WWE and TNA had treated her so well.

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 12:43 PM
A lawsuit wont come from this at the end of the day Gail should of learnt from her first experience with WWE she knows what they are like to begin with. I have lost some respect for her when she left TNA because i never thought she would be used to her full potential in WWE and TNA had treated her so well.
I don't know about that???? I mean one got to think Gail would have a case.... she was employed by the WWE to work.... What did they do give her little time to do her thing....
In a way it kinda similar to the Independent contractor lawsuit.... You are hired to work and then not used to full potential...
It might be doubtful a lawsuit will happen... But it could happen to free Gail of the contract she is tied to...

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 12:49 PM
I don't know about that???? I mean one got to think Gail would have a case.... she was employed by the WWE to work.... What did they do give her little time to do her thing....
In a way it kinda similar to the Independent contractor lawsuit.... You are hired to work and then not used to full potential...
It might be doubtful a lawsuit will happen... But it could happen to free Gail of the contract she is tied to...

Just like last time where she was made womans champion her first night then buried every night after. WWE didnt know how to use her in her prime and they dont like older divas. She knew this and still went to them.

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Just like last time where she was made womans champion her first night then buried every night after. WWE didnt know how to use her in her prime and they dont like older divas. She knew this and still went to them.

That why the old adage "Money Talks" is true..

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 12:56 PM
That why the old adage "Money Talks" is true..

Yep too true

Bodom
08-14-2011, 10:43 AM
Someone tell her to eat some grapes.

xAzureSkye
08-15-2011, 09:39 AM
For some reason I'm still convinced this is a work. Gail kept hinting on Twitter about a rematch with Mickie James and a ladder rematch with Roxxi. Also her description used to say "WWE Diva.. Former TNA Knockout" and some other crap but now it says "Sports entertainer but mostly wrestler :) ... With NO facebook account!"