PDA

View Full Version : My booking for Mick one last match.

the wrestling shade
08-05-2011, 03:55 AM
Ok. Lets face it, Mick Foley isnt cut for a normal match. so if they realy want him to have a great last match at Wrestlemania they need to break the PG thing for at least one match and make it hardcore rules.
when it comes to storyline, then they can enter him against HHH as a supporter of Punk and have him involved in some capacity against Triple H as he would be the one who would help Punk who would be fighting (hopefully) Chris Jericho. as there would be 2 sides of war that would be determained in 2 huge matches at Wrestlemania. With the two indiviuals winning the war.
In order to do that we need to have,
First- Triple H as the Heel boss who wants to completely destroy and bury CM Punk, and now with Triple H bringing back Chris Jericho as a Heel and the guy that would destroy Punk inside the ring while Triple H does it outside of it with politics,arrests,backstage drama and others.
Second- CM PUNK must stay the champion after Summer slam and if not. he must be the champion at the point where this storyline begins to get bigger if it isnt allready. ofcaurse Triple H with all of his athority, would screw Punk at some point letting Jericho to win the WWE title.
Punk would be manhandled by the two of them for quite some time untill... BOOM! Mick foley returns, helping CM punk in his mission and talks about how he believes in CM PUNK and his vision. and they let the storyline be built and built and built untill it reaches its climax at Wrestlemania.
Triple H vs Mick Foley (hardcore match).
CM Punk vs Chris Jericho for the WWE championship.

P.S: Mick Foley would talk about how this is his final match and if it was to end, he would be glad to end it with him helping Punk to bring the new era of wrestling. Helping him for he is the future of the company.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-05-2011, 06:17 AM
How many times has Mick Foley 'retired' now i think if he 'retires' again we are at number 7. Lets be honest he will never retire and will always come back for one offs hes that kinda guy. Hes wrestling through and through.

shanethewolf
08-05-2011, 06:41 AM
I'd just job him out to Michael Cole and then wish him best in his future endeavours.

Foley had a good run in his day, but he's been riding that fame for too long now (not to mention how he tries to ride The Rock's coat tails) and has such a huge ego. He uses WWE and TNA to plug his books and in my opinion has ruined his legacy.

the wrestling shade
08-05-2011, 06:43 AM
Ok can anyone here on this fourm be serious for a minute ?!?!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Ok can anyone here on this fourm be serious for a minute ?!?!

I am Foley will never retire properly he retired in 2000. 11 years ago and is still going.

He will keep coming back for one off matches or more.

Hes just like Terry Funk. Sorry if thats not your opinion but its the truth.

steveorton
08-05-2011, 07:14 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Jericho vs Foley at Wrestlemania, I don't think I've ever seen these guys face off, I'm jus sayin...

jordan1995
08-05-2011, 08:20 AM
How many times has Mick Foley 'retired' now i think if he 'retires' again we are at number 7. Lets be honest he will never retire and will always come back for one offs hes that kinda guy. Hes wrestling through and through.

this made me laugh lol...but id like to see the micker back

Eve's Arse No.1
08-05-2011, 08:21 AM
this made me laugh lol...but id like to see the micker back

Its true though right?

Y2J___Y2J
08-05-2011, 11:23 AM
With the way everything is going nowadays we know that Del Rio will win the title eventually and Cena won't hold the title from the rumble 'till WM because there's no point in having the title on Cena when he's against the Rock. This is what I think WM28 will likely line up to be on the Raw side of things :

Cena vs Rock
Del Rio vs The Miz (I'm expecting a face turn around the Rumble) for the title
Punk vs Y2J
HHH vs Foley (I just thought I'd put down this match but it is a LONG shot)

I think Foley will turn out to be the GM of Raw because HHH will undoubtedly turn heel in the coming weeks to living up the Cena/Punk feud

searle
08-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Got to agree with most of u, hes had so many supposedly last matches its getting stupid, i do really like mick foley but i dont think hes capable of taking the bumps he could before but if i was to pick a last match, id like to see him and undertaker have rematch of their hell in a cell, maybe at wrestlemania, think they probably too old for that tho, haha!