PDA

View Full Version : Vengeance ppv returning and Undertaker?

Deadman's_streak
08-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Havn't seen a thread about this yet but I read a few days ago that it was said the Vengeance ppv is coming back in October and they hinted at an Undertaker return. What im wondering is if there's been any proof of that pic of the Undertaker with his head shaved? Or any updates on that rumor?

I doubt he returns as ABA cause the article used the words "coming back from the grave" and such so idk.

Anyways, what do you expect to see happen for his return at Vengeance?

welch421
08-05-2011, 03:18 AM
They also mentioned him getting Revenge on kane and Barrett. So I think he will come out at the end of Barretts match and maybe set up a Mania Match

CrowOfMurders
08-05-2011, 03:19 AM
After wat they pulled w/ his last return,I wouldn't put it passed them to do nething. He has been going bald the last cple yrs so a shaved head would not be impossible,It seems lik a buildup to a match w/ barrett, maybe a tag match w/ kane depending on if hes face or heel, they could be the bald brothers of destruction or have a psycho mental patient looking dead guy leaves wwe match

alexrules01
08-05-2011, 03:49 AM
I was thinking they might play on this idea that Kane is becoming more human, and Taker returns to make him a monster again
Kinda like Kane did to Taker to end the Biker gimmick

Enforcer23
08-05-2011, 03:56 AM
They also mentioned him getting Revenge on kane and Barrett. So I think he will come out at the end of Barretts match and maybe set up a Mania Match

nah if he comes back at vengence it wont be to set up a maina match to far away still it will just maybe be for the next PPV

Deadman's_streak
08-05-2011, 04:06 AM
Yeah we can see him go after Kane and or Barrett, but I wonder if triple h will keep his word on him waiting till the Undertaker gets back ?

And this whole bald rumor is such a mystery lol i'm just surprised no one has any more sightings of him recently to either confirm or deny it.

Russo swerve
08-05-2011, 06:22 AM
Undertaker vs hbk at wm im callin it now

steveorton
08-05-2011, 07:11 AM
I want him to come back and face Wade, I'm jus sayin...

AOF666
08-05-2011, 09:00 AM
No one knows if Undertaker is really bald or not. I'm going to take Takers return with a grain of salt right now.

jordan1995
08-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Undertaker vs hbk at wm im callin it now

i fukin hate u and ur sig...

steveorton
08-05-2011, 09:36 AM
i fukin hate u and ur sig...

Lmao, I'm jus sayin...

Rilla
08-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Wade at Vengeance.

Kane at WM: Both's last match. Neither can reach a 10 count. Keeping Taker's record unbeaten, AND, proving on Kane could take out his 'brother'.

HoF, Paul Bearer inducts the Brothers Of Destruction.

Y2J___Y2J
08-05-2011, 11:14 AM
IF Taker returns soon then it might just be to set something up in the long run and not for a match any time soon I would think.. possibly a match at the rumble?

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Im fine with just waiting for him to come back at Wrestlemania. If he comes back sooner than that, It should be at Surivor Series or another one of the big PPVs not Vengeance.