PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Red and TNA part ways

THEKEVINBRAND
08-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Amazing Red posted this on his social networks moments ago:

"Heys Guyz, I just wanted to let Ya kno 1st...TNA & I parted ways do to the "creative has nothing for you" line, so we r gonna future endeavor each other right now. Thanks to my @ImpactWrestling famo & fans... Now "On to the Next one" (Jay-Z)"

HeelTurn
08-04-2011, 04:48 PM
What? Arent they rebuilding the X-Division? Stupid mistake by TNA

CGBigMan
08-04-2011, 04:48 PM
I think... I Think a little part of me just died reading that

seriosly Reds an awesome wrestler and was severely underused

wrestlingfan66513
08-04-2011, 04:53 PM
We need another show like smackdown so Impact can showcase their superstars. They have to much talent for one show which causes a lot of people to get left out in the cold.

Bodom
08-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Red will come back. Right around the time they do another "rebuild the X-Division" angle.

TNA 'The very best'
08-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Roh?????????????

LMPunker
08-04-2011, 05:11 PM
maybe he could call colt cabana if creative had nothing for him but seriously though they'll push crimson to the moon but amasing red cant get 10 minutes on television atleast zack ryder was appearing on superstars and getting paid amasing red didnt even get that hopefully ROH or njpw sign him or if wwe have given up making sin cara the new rey mysterio i would suggest amasing red

The_Awesome_One
08-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Personnally I would changed xplosion to a seperate show that only features the x-division probably won't happen but hey thats what I would do

ihearvoices
08-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Sad to hear this news Since i start my wrestling training classes from him next week Monday =(....In the past months i have slowly became a big fan of his work once again said news to hear but not surprising tna has no clue what to do with talent that haven't been already built by WWE

CrowOfMurders
08-04-2011, 05:53 PM
maybe he could call colt cabana if creative had nothing for him but seriously though they'll push crimson to the moon but amasing red cant get 10 minutes on television atleast zack ryder was appearing on superstars and getting paid amasing red didnt even get that hopefully ROH or njpw sign him or if wwe have given up making sin cara the new rey mysterio i would suggest amasing red

I think WWE wud be brilliant to pik him up, make him Cara Rojos and hav him feud w/ Sin Cara, STUPID god damn F*$#ing move TNA, Xdivision rebuilding my a$$

Rilla
08-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Rebuilding the X-Division?

Cool.

Get rid of Amazing red, who is arguably one of their most popular, and best XD stars. And is only /29/.

Hire Kid Kash(If rumors are true). LOLOLOLOL.

TNA.

Markedoutforlife
08-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Are they, still gonna refer to crimson as red brother? Lol

eboy
08-04-2011, 06:49 PM
I dont see Red going to WWE Crusierweights just dont make it there

TNA Should Reach out to try and Resign him they need him if they want a X-Division

Russo swerve
08-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Rebuilding the xdivision??????

Bodom
08-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Why don't they give one of Sting's or Bischoff's 19 segments a show and let Red have one of them? He could be TNA's version of Rey Mysterio and not come off as a knock off, because he's pretty damn talented.

Rich Cranium
08-04-2011, 07:34 PM
WWE should put a mask on him as Mistico's opposite! Red can have different colored lights than Sin Cara!

Markedoutforlife
08-04-2011, 07:38 PM
WWE should put a mask on him as Mistico's opposite! Red can have different colored lights than Sin Cara!

But when tna does it, all hell breaks loose.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-04-2011, 07:39 PM
But when tna does it, all hell breaks loose.

I believe he was being sarcastic.

Markedoutforlife
08-04-2011, 08:21 PM
I believe he was being sarcastic.

I can only hope

Bodom
08-04-2011, 08:24 PM

So basically bring back Sangriento? LOL

gohan
08-04-2011, 08:37 PM
tna are jack ass for getting rid of red was great Rebuilding the xdivision my but !!!!!!!!!!!! they wiil possibly do they same to other xdivision stars tna sucks now anyway !

CGBigMan
08-04-2011, 08:48 PM
you know this may not be all tnas fault
red may have asked to be released

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-04-2011, 09:36 PM
MAN. THIS SURE SAYS WRESTLING MATTERS, RIGHT GUYS? LET'S RELEASE ONE OF OUR BEST IN-RING COMPETITORS. THAT IS APPARENTLY WHAT THE 90%ERS WANT! :D

Poor Amazing Red. Sad part is, they'll probably ask him to come back in the future and he'll do it ... only to be released AGAIN in a couple of months.

Rich Cranium
08-04-2011, 09:46 PM
MAN. THIS SURE SAYS WRESTLING MATTERS, RIGHT GUYS? LET'S RELEASE ONE OF OUR BEST IN-RING COMPETITORS. THAT IS APPARENTLY WHAT THE 90%ERS WANT! :D

Poor Amazing Red. Sad part is, they'll probably ask him to come back in the future and he'll do it ... only to be released AGAIN in a couple of months.

What I said previously about Red going to WWE was sarcastic yet true. He would be a great asset to compete against the likes of Sin Cara imo.

CrowOfMurders
08-05-2011, 03:12 AM
Now that im over my initial shock, n had sum time to mull over it, i guess its not so bad. Better him to explore other opportunities and entertain ppl elsewer than sit around tna and not do anything, is he an amazing(pun intended) wrestler who had some amazing matches,and could have possibly had some fantastic ones in the future?absolutely, I for one,was hoping Kurt Angle would eventually get his wish and get a program with him, Red's more talented than mysterio and a program w/ Kurt would have been gold if they could book it right. Maybe one day(fingers crossed.) Fact is, Red's another superface wrestler who would just get lost in the shuffle, he's already multi time xdiv champ and I really think IW needs more heel x-division guys to keep the program interesting(they could've tried to turn Red but I doubt he'd get boo'd and he sux on the mic,in his tna run as far as i kno) So instead of a generic face who isn't going to get a title run(Aries-Shelley-Kendrick focus now) or any interesting feuds being hooked for no reason, let him loose and hopefully he'll be bak one day when he's treated right. Same thing w/ Jay Lethal, I love his inring work,but his character became stale and he was just being used as filler material for random matches. IW has one show basically,so if talent arent used to the maximum potential,let them go make money elsewhere. I think Red would've liked to have stayed and build the xdivision, but if creative has nothing for him, maybe a break and a return one day is what his character needs.

monctonvike
08-05-2011, 06:09 AM
^^^^pretty much this 100% ! The only thing I wanna add is it looks like he might have asked for his release. Its unfortunate that red left and guys like rob terry are still there but thats the business. There are guys being under used in lots of companies. I hate talking about wwe on tna threads but there the easiest example they have three shows and can't get some people on tv. Red and angles match was awsome, they should have had a feud forsure. He also should have had one with crimson

Hope he ends up in rog or dgusa even wwe Hope someone picks him up he should be wrestling somewhere

Eve's Arse No.1
08-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Could wear a mask and come to WWE. But i believe he will return to TNA. Wasnt Christopher Daniels releasised a while back then rehired some time later

Juvenile Junkie
08-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Amazing Red,Petey Williams,Sonjay Dutt,Jay Lethal,Elix Skipper,Low Ki,Matt Bentley

Juvenile Junkie
08-05-2011, 06:54 AM
and add Homicide to the list too

steveorton
08-05-2011, 07:10 AM
I wasn't a fan but he was a greaqt X-division star, I thought Tna was rebuilding their X-division, I'm jus sayin...

jordan1995
08-05-2011, 08:10 AM
tna are jack ass for getting rid of red was great Rebuilding the xdivision my but !!!!!!!!!!!! they wiil possibly do they same to other xdivision stars tna sucks now anyway !

haha 1 word sums up this ...dissapointing

HCollins-TNA1
08-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Amazing Red posted this on his social networks moments ago:

"Heys Guyz, I just wanted to let Ya kno 1st...TNA & I parted ways do to the "creative has nothing for you" line, so we r gonna future endeavor each other right now. Thanks to my @ImpactWrestling famo & fans... Now "On to the Next one" (Jay-Z)"

Another great talented guy gone from TNA/Impact....
Just wonder how long as they always tend to bring him back when they need to??