Stinger187
08-04-2011, 04:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5juWuNstKU&feature=feedf

Both of them speak the absolute truth.

Punk basically said what all IWC peeps what been saying for years now

The_Awesome_One
08-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Punk basically said what all IWC peeps what been saying for years now

yep true dat, but the thing is not everyone can be a maineventer some people have to job and some need to be mid card.

Y2J___Y2J
08-04-2011, 06:03 PM
the thing is not everyone can be a maineventer some people have to job and some need to be mid card.

Best thing I've heard in a long time.!
Some people think its shitty that Orton & Cena gets pushed so hard. I hate that they get pushed so hard too btw but there are only so many hours in a day and not enough time for WWE to utilize every single person they have under contract..
It would be awesome to see 3 or 4 mid card guys get pushed up to main event level because they are really low on main eventers nowadays unlike the past

Stinger187
08-04-2011, 06:13 PM
yep true dat, but the thing is not everyone can be a maineventer some people have to job and some need to be mid card.

This is also true^

LMPunker
08-04-2011, 07:04 PM

yes that is true but everyone should be afforded the oppourtunity to shine and myabe progress on the card and myabe have different main events like i noticed that capital punishment did good buy rates better then fatal 4 way last year and it porbably had to do with a guy like rtruth thrusted into the main event scene alright the match sucked but truth did alot of work and put alot of effort to get his new character over was rewarded with the push of his life maybe wwe should do this sort of thing more often and if its not a title then a high profile match like you got jack swagger a former world champion for 2 consective weeks didnt feature on RAW but was on superstars

alexrules01
08-04-2011, 07:23 PM
utilizing more guys desnt mean they have to hit the main event. Having a fantastic mid-card feud would be awesome, and that doesnt necessarily mean they should be shot into the title picture.

King Scrapper
08-04-2011, 08:13 PM

Thanks for being logical.

johnnydropkicks
08-04-2011, 08:22 PM
for me it all comes back to the de valuing of the midcard. that's why people get so pissed if the mainevent sucks. and it's also why pushes don't work sometimes.

in the old days if you didn't like hogan or savage you had bret and mr perfect and piper to root for.

It was good to see him mention kidd. really that was a nice surprise.

TNA 'The very best'
08-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Best thing I've heard in a long time.!
Some people think its shitty that Orton & Cena gets pushed so hard. I hate that they get pushed so hard too btw but there are only so many hours in a day and not enough time for WWE to utilize every single person they have under contract..
It would be awesome to see 3 or 4 mid card guys get pushed up to main event level because they are really low on main eventers nowadays unlike the past

I kind of agree with you, well actually i do 100%, but from a business point of view, why employ so many superstars then, you wouldn't have any other company employ lots of people who are just going to sit round and collect pay checks for the sake of having them, to me it's bad business, every employee should have value. WWE could save money from the salaries of guys that hardly ever appear and invest it in something else.

Now i know someone is going to come back and say they're there in case of injuries and the have talent cuts every year etc but you need to realize i'm not saying get rid of everyone that isn't on TV every week, i'm just saying that if they cant utilize what they have then why employ them??? it's a bad business move.

tshizzy34
08-04-2011, 10:25 PM
I kind of agree with you, well actually i do 100%, but from a business point of view, why employ so many superstars then, you wouldn't have any other company employ lots of people who are just going to sit round and collect pay checks for the sake of having them, to me it's bad business, every employee should have value. WWE could save money from the salaries of guys that hardly ever appear and invest it in something else.

Now i know someone is going to come back and say they're there in case of injuries and the have talent cuts every year etc but you need to realize i'm not saying get rid of everyone that isn't on TV every week, i'm just saying that if they cant utilize what they have then why employ them??? it's a bad business move.

^^^^^ I would have to agree with this!

Ruthless_Aggression
08-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Maybe this is the CM Punk mark in me saying this, but it seems that by him grabbing upper management by the scrotum, things are really starting to change for the better. May be too early to tell, but it feels like the 'E is heading in a good place now.

Rich Cranium
08-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Maybe this is the CM Punk mark in me saying this, but it seems that by him grabbing upper management by the scrotum, things are really starting to change for the better. May be too early to tell, but it feels like the 'E is heading in a good place now.

Totally agree! Punk at the realms equals good things to come brother!

AOF666
08-05-2011, 08:55 AM
True everyone is not a main eventer. They should have enough to mix things up instead of getting the same matches every week or repeating the same feud over and over. If something happened to Cena and Orton right now, who would carry the show? Punk is right, need to give people chance. In the attitude era, there was enough main eventer around to carry the show if something happened to Stone Cold and The Rock. WWE doesn't have that right now.

Y2J___Y2J
08-05-2011, 11:48 AM

IMO they need guys to job week in, week out, And do house shows, appear in various places to promote the product around the world etc.
But the reason WWE sign these people is beacause they think they can utilize them. Sure it rarely works out but they can't be picky and only sign a few people every year. They need to create stars. All the lower card guys are not stars now. But there a lots of future WWE champions there.

Look at TNA they have as big a roster as WWE and arguably more talented, They have what two hours of tv time in a week (does reAction or whatever its called air too?) but WWE they have RAW,Smackdown, Superstars, NXT. A lot more talent is getting used..

I do see your point though.

WWTNA Mark
08-05-2011, 12:30 PM
It would be nice for WWE to start showcasing talent and start giving new guys a shot at the World titles in WWE to make the titles meaningful.