PDA

View Full Version : WWE vs ROH

KingOrton
08-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Since there is the WWE vs TNA one I thought i'd do this.

-Davey Richards vs CM Punk

-Eddie Edwards vs Chris Jericho

-EL Generico vs Rey Mysterio

-Prince Nana vs Kofi Kingston

-Tammaso Chiampa vs Mason Ryan

-Grizzly Redwood vs Santino

-Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs .... The Usos?

-Triple H vs Steve Corino

-Rodrick Strong and Michael Elgin vs John Cena and Randy Orton

-A battle royal with everybody else.

-4-5 hours PPV! (Long matches)

AND I didnt include The Kings of Wrestling and Colt Cabana for obvious reasons.

steveorton
08-04-2011, 01:23 PM
WWE seriously has no tag teams, I mean WGTT vs Usos Really? Reall? Really, I'm jus sayin...

KingOrton
08-04-2011, 01:48 PM
My pint exactly as to why I put ...

steveorton
08-04-2011, 02:03 PM
My pint exactly as to why I put ...

Yea but since KOW is with WWE now , you could have put KOW instead of the Usos lol, but good card though, Punk and Jericho will own, I'm jus sayin...

The_Awesome_One
08-04-2011, 02:03 PM
now we need a TNA VS ROH and we'll be set

KingOrton
08-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Yea but since KOW is with WWE now , you could have put KOW instead of the Usos lol, but good card though, Punk and Jericho will own, I'm jus sayin...

Not confirmed, which is why I left them out.

Tay Moran
08-04-2011, 02:11 PM
I wouldnt pay money to see wwe superstars wrestle a bunch of no names and shelton benjamin

xAzureSkye
08-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Sara Del Rey and Daizee Haze vs Beth & Natalya

KingOrton
08-04-2011, 02:41 PM
I wouldnt pay money to see wwe superstars wrestle a bunch of no names and shelton benjamin

Non bias? You seem quite bias to the WWE as you refer to ROH as "A bunch of no names"

johnnydropkicks
08-04-2011, 02:58 PM
rey jobbing to el generico = ppvs sold

Reloval
08-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Since there is the WWE vs TNA one I thought i'd do this.

-Davey Richards vs CM Punk

-Eddie Edwards vs Chris Jericho

-EL Generico vs Rey Mysterio

-Prince Nana vs Kofi Kingston

-Tammaso Chiampa vs Mason Ryan

-Grizzly Redwood vs Santino

-Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs .... The Usos?

-Triple H vs Steve Corino

-Rodrick Strong and Michael Elgin vs John Cena and Randy Orton

-A battle royal with everybody else.

-4-5 hours PPV! (Long matches)

AND I didnt include The Kings of Wrestling and Colt Cabana for obvious reasons.

Dear everyone,

Jericho is not in the WWE anymore and shouldn't be included in WWE vs ..... bookings.

KingOrton
08-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Dear everyone,

Jericho is not in the WWE anymore and shouldn't be included in WWE vs ..... bookings.

Damn, my bad. I thought I saw him on Monday Night Raw against Jeff Hardy... Oh wait...

johnnydropkicks
08-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Damn, my bad. I thought I saw him on Monday Night Raw against Jeff Hardy... Oh wait...

hahaa

yeah it looks like he's got his reason to be back now what with this punk thing. I didn't think he'd be back for a while but I turned out wrong on that. Jericho will probably be back sooner than later.

Necroyeti
08-04-2011, 05:16 PM
ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Davey Richards vs. CM Punk (you're now aware this match has never happened before!)

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: John Cena vs. Eddie "Eddie Edwards" Edwards

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: Christian vs. Chris Hero

STREET FIGHT: Michael Elgin vs. Wade Barrett

CAGE MATCH: Jimmy Jacobs vs. John Morrison

FOUR CORNER ELIMINATION TAG TEAM MATCH: Cole/O'Reilly vs. Slater/Gabriel vs. All Night Express vs. The Usos

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP: Dolph Ziggler vs. Roderick Strong

RANDOM TAG MATCH: The Briscoes vs. Swagger/Del Rio

JOBBER BATTLE ROYAL: Grizzly Redwood, Zack Ryder, Mike Mondo, Yoshi Tatsu, Andy "Right Leg" Ridge, Primo, Harlem Bravado, Chris Masters, Lance Bravado, Evan Bourne

SHIMMER SPECIAL ATTRACTION: Madison Eagles vs. Natalya

blackout version 1
08-04-2011, 08:27 PM
ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Davey Richards vs. CM Punk (you're now aware this match has never happened before!)

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: John Cena vs. Eddie "Eddie Edwards" Edwards

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: Christian vs. Chris Hero

STREET FIGHT: Michael Elgin vs. Wade Barrett

CAGE MATCH: Jimmy Jacobs vs. John Morrison

FOUR CORNER ELIMINATION TAG TEAM MATCH: Cole/O'Reilly vs. Slater/Gabriel vs. All Night Express vs. The Usos

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP: Dolph Ziggler vs. Roderick Strong

RANDOM TAG MATCH: The Briscoes vs. Swagger/Del Rio

JOBBER BATTLE ROYAL: Grizzly Redwood, Zack Ryder, Mike Mondo, Yoshi Tatsu, Andy "Right Leg" Ridge, Primo, Harlem Bravado, Chris Masters, Lance Bravado, Evan Bourne

SHIMMER SPECIAL ATTRACTION: Madison Eagles vs. Natalya
Davey Richards vs. Punk would be awesome it would be a match of the year easily

tshizzy34
08-04-2011, 10:36 PM
The sad, or perhaps not so sad, thing about this post is that i don't know more than like maybe 5 members of the TNA roster, because compared to the WWE imo they just don't matter to me.

KingOrton
08-04-2011, 10:42 PM
the sad, or perhaps not so sad, thing about this post is that i don't know more than like maybe 5 members of the tna roster, because compared to the wwe imo they just don't matter to me.

.............tna?

Necroyeti
08-04-2011, 11:14 PM
The sad, or perhaps not so sad, thing about this post is that i don't know more than like maybe 5 members of the TNA roster, because compared to the WWE imo they just don't matter to me.

ROH isn't as big as WWE? WHAT A SCOOP! You don't care about the ROH roster because you've probably never watched a single match of it in your life? My, how insightful!

CMRyder
08-04-2011, 11:33 PM
ROH isn't as big as WWE? WHAT A SCOOP! You don't care about the ROH roster because you've probably never watched a single match of it in your life? My, how insightful!

Sorry to go off subject here, but may I ask what that pig dude in your avy is from? Looks so familiar to me.
?

Necroyeti
08-05-2011, 01:40 AM
Bebop from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, one of Shredder's minions and partner of Rocksteady.

tshizzy34
08-05-2011, 01:52 AM
.............tna?

lol Yea my bad I had 2 threads open at the same time and meant to put this into the TNA thread and not ROH sorry.

tshizzy34
08-05-2011, 01:56 AM

Really guy? 1st off I didn't mention 1 thing about ROH not being as big as WWE so wtf are u talking about? 2nd I made a mistake on my posting and put that under this one by accident. I have watched TNA & ROH and TNA flat out sucks and ROH is pretty decent. 3rd thanks for being a sarcastic ass for no reason, especially considering the fact that it was just a simple mistake, so thx for the input and have a great day!