PDA

View Full Version : If Mick Foley were to get his wish and have one more match in the WWE....

FLWWEFan
08-04-2011, 09:59 AM
who should it be against and why?

Times all yours.

Enforcer23
08-04-2011, 10:01 AM
undertaker or hhh simple because they have had good matches and are part of the old crew it would go well

zrdt12
08-04-2011, 10:01 AM
The Undertaker at wrestlemania because no one suspects it. He deserves a match like that too if he comes back a few months prior to WM.

tad locust
08-04-2011, 10:07 AM
I would like to see a Rock n Sock connection reunion at Royal Rumble or Survivor Series,I don't know who they should face though.Another possibility could be facing Orton at WM.I think Orton has the ability to carry Foley into a decent match and they can have a good feud.Facing Taker would be a good storyline but a bad match in my opinion.

Lowki
08-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Foley v Rhodes would be interesting just because of the similarities between the original mankind (not the crazy white shirt one but the intelligent, freudian one criticizing mankind for outcasting him for being different) and the current Cody Rhodes "unbeautiful" gimmick.

Rilla
08-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Foley v Rhodes would be interesting just because of the similarities between the original mankind (not the crazy white shirt one but the intelligent, freudian one criticizing mankind for outcasting him for being different) and the current Cody Rhodes "unbeautiful" gimmick.

This. Only this. Nothing else but this.

nrb6304
08-04-2011, 10:43 AM

Very very interesting concept my friend.

I think the ONLY person I'd be interested in seeing face Mankind would be honestly The Rock. I think that when you look back at the history of the Attitude era there are a couple of major feuds that stand out and Rock vs. Foley is one of them. I think Rock and Foley (besides Trips and Taker) are the last two guys from that era that can STILL go decently.

And for those who will argue that Mick can't go. He carried Ric Flair through a HELL of a match on Impact a while back so I don't want to hear it

Viperfish
08-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Mankind vs Rhodes would be interesting. With Rock 'officially' being 'back', I wouldn't be surprised the Rock and Foley do -something- on TV together... that being said, what do they need the Rock and Sock connection for? There are no tag teams to go against and there are no factions to go against, so uniting the team would be pointless unless Triple H builds a small 'regime' over the next few weeks to put the screws to Punk, then Rock and Sock can come in to help Punk or something, but again without tag teams or factions there would be no point to a Rock and Sock revival.

steveorton
08-04-2011, 12:57 PM

I was going to say I don't want Foley back in the ring but Rhodes vs Foley could work, I'm jus sayin...

Russo swerve
08-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Im gonna agree wit flair and say foley is nuthin but a stuntman he is way overrated and the only thing he is,known for is getting tossed off the cell.....ps idc if I didnt spell right this aint school

AOF666
08-04-2011, 02:21 PM
It should be with Undertaker.

steveod22
08-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Chris Jericho only because he mentions at least 10 times in his book that Mick Foley has never beat him

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Hopefully he will return to have my dream match...

In a four-way steel cage match...

Mankind v Dude Love v Cactus Jack v Mick Foley

twoot2
08-04-2011, 06:25 PM
If Foley was to have a match with The Undertaker they should make it a hell in a cell..

helmsley
08-04-2011, 09:38 PM
taker,i think it will be a surprise for wm 28 and its a worthy opponent for the deadman

Rich Cranium
08-04-2011, 09:53 PM
Easy....Foley should NOT wrestle EVER AGAIN!

tshizzy34
08-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Foley vs Taker, or Foley vs HHH, or Foley vs Jericho.

TNA 'The very best'
08-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Hopefully he will return to have my dream match...

In a four-way steel cage match...

Mankind v Dude Love v Cactus Jack v Mick Foley

why is it when i read this, i had images of hornswoggle coming out dressed as mankind

CMRyder
08-04-2011, 11:18 PM
He shouldn't have another match to be honest.

Rich Cranium
08-04-2011, 11:19 PM
he shouldn't have another match to be honest.

this***********

gravesismizfan
08-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Foley vs. Christian
foley vs adr

alexrules01
08-05-2011, 05:24 AM
Taker vs Foley HiaC 2

Taker owes Foley a bump off the cell