PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!!!! why the f*** they are not pushing this man!!!!!!!!!!

the wrestling shade
08-04-2011, 09:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvIKCxP6FA4

IrkenInvader
08-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Can't see the vid.

WWTNA Mark
08-04-2011, 09:23 AM
They pushed Kane already. Hes at the point now where hes pointing over young stars.

ihearvoices
08-04-2011, 09:25 AM
I agree he got screwed over IMO he cant cut one of the best promos, He is one of the last classic guys on the roster they could of done so much with him but instead they wasted his talents

Rilla
08-04-2011, 09:25 AM
They pushed Kane already. Hes at the point now where hes pointing over young stars.

This. They pushed him for what, most of the year? He's a constant ME'er now, and was a champ. He's fine.

ihearvoices
08-04-2011, 09:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvIKCxP6FA4

When i saw this i cant lie for the first time ever i couldn't sit down and watch the promo i was standing up just in total shock how great it was i can only dream to cut a promo like this i am going to start studying his promo.

the wrestling shade
08-04-2011, 09:48 AM
The sad part is, WWE are seeing this and they know how good kane is, I mean look at this fucking awesome promo. Still they keep bringing him down into a jobber!!! fucking idiots. and like Jim cornette says "FUCK THIS COMPANY!"

WWTNA Mark
08-04-2011, 10:04 AM
The sad part is, WWE are seeing this and they know how good kane is, I mean look at this fucking awesome promo. Still they keep bringing him down into a jobber!!! fucking idiots. and like Jim cornette says "FUCK THIS COMPANY!"

Just because hes putting young guys over, that makes him a jobber? Look, Kane was pushed already. Hes been pushed so many times, I've lost count. Hes getting older and his gimmick as a "monster" is kinda getting stale. Kane putting over guys like Del Rio and Mark Henry his a benefit to them.

Enforcer23
08-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Just because hes putting young guys over, that makes him a jobber? Look, Kane was pushed already. Hes been pushed so many times, I've lost count. Hes getting older and his gimmick as a "monster" is kinda getting stale. Kane putting over guys like Del Rio and Mark Henry his a benefit to them.

this guy is running stale to...is proble on his last push

Enforcer23
08-04-2011, 10:07 AM
ow and yes kane is genuis at doing good promos...i dont think his jobbing to anyone he could of been used diffrently and who knows he might have something coming up

alexrules01
08-04-2011, 10:12 AM
I thought they were going to play with this "Kane becoming human" thing and lead him to ultimately change back to full fledged monster like he is destined to be. But now he's shelved cuz of Henry?
Bah! I've always thought Kane was awesome, he can handle himself in the ring with most guys and quite frankily is one of the best guys to have younger stars defeat him. kane vs Zack Ryder anyone? :)

Lowki
08-04-2011, 10:16 AM
I always thought Kane had said in interviews that he never wanted to win the title again (after 2005ish) because he wanted to put younger talents over? Similar to HBK. The Kane world title thing was more of a reward for years of service so i do think WWE noticed this but if the guy is happier helping the youth than winning titles who is to argue with that?

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-04-2011, 10:20 AM
I maybe being biased as Kane is my favourite wrestler, but I can see him having one more title run before he retires

Marx
08-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Kane at the moment has a calf injury, so even if they wanted to, it would be kinda dumb to push him. Because if this injury they've let Mark Henry break him down, which made Henry look good, and gives Kane the chance to prepare for a surprise entrance in the Royal Rumble, squashing 5 guys and afterwards being eliminated by the winner.

But he'll probably be back earlier, cause the prognose was three months.

Rilla
08-04-2011, 10:29 AM
I thought they were going to play with this "Kane becoming human" thing and lead him to ultimately change back to full fledged monster like he is destined to be. But now he's shelved cuz of Henry?
Bah! I've always thought Kane was awesome, he can handle himself in the ring with most guys and quite frankily is one of the best guys to have younger stars defeat him. kane vs Zack Ryder anyone? :)

Could still lead to it. As a Human he was too weak to stop it, comes back as a monster, and I mean a /monster/

shanethewolf
08-04-2011, 10:38 AM
He's boring.

He's never been a great wrestler, but at least when he wore the mask and they had red lighting during his matches he had an interesting character.

The_Awesome_One
08-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Kane at the moment has a calf injury, so even if they wanted to, it would be kinda dumb to push him. Because if this injury they've let Mark Henry break him down, which made Henry look good, and gives Kane the chance to prepare for a surprise entrance in the Royal Rumble, squashing 5 guys and afterwards being eliminated by the winner.

But he'll probably be back earlier, cause the prognose was three months.

Hmm or maybe he will finally win the rumble, since he has made more apperances than anyone else ever, and has the record amount of eliminations,

but heres the twist he turns down the chance to go after the World title and says he is going to lay his brother to rest once and for all.

that viable right??? I don't think that the rumble winner is forced to challenge for a title they just get their choice of main event match right?

And this would also free up the world title for Daniel Bryans cash in

CM_SUXX_NOT
08-04-2011, 11:31 AM
Kane is a self-imposed jobber. He knows he's had his time and he now puts over other people. I wonder if Mark Henry's push is to eventually put over Sheamus

Toby Fox
08-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Kane's promo after attacking Undertaker at Summerslam is better than any promo Cena has ever done.

Reloval
08-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Kane is a self-imposed jobber. He knows he's had his time and he now puts over other people. I wonder if Mark Henry's push is to eventually put over Sheamus

^^ This is what I've heard. He doesn't want to be a top guy and he hasn't wanted to for years.

CobraNightviper
08-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah thats another guy who's been there for a long time Mark Henry actually he's been there longer than Kane(well the Kane charicter anyway)and he's never been a champion I think that might be the reason they started giving him this angry man push but in the past he's had sevaral pushes before too and none of them lead to nowhere.

erroneous
08-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Wrestling really only needs two things:
1. Jobbers
2. People on he internet complaining that their favourite jobber isn't getting the push they deserve.

HeelTurn
08-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Im a huge fan of Kane, but Ive never been dissapointed with how they treat him. Since his debut in 97 hes been putting over loads of guys, however whenever he needs to be pushed (which he has been many times) he can easily become a main event threat by destroying everyone.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-04-2011, 12:42 PM

hes getting older yet Mark Henry get a push

WWTNA Mark
08-04-2011, 12:46 PM
hes getting older yet Mark Henry get a push

What I meant was that Kane is older and wants to put people over as he sees no reason to win the title.

steveorton
08-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Kane has had his time, its time for the new generation, one thing for sure he could cut promos, he can still be used in Main Event matches and can still put over the younger guys, I'm jus sayin...

Jayoholic
08-04-2011, 01:02 PM
He's been pushed many times, and let's not leave out the multiple title reigns he had with the IC and tag titles. He's had some top storylines with and without title involvement. He's in his 40s. He's had a great career. Just because he's not as monstrous or winning as much as he did in the past, doesn't mean that they're jobbing him out. People no longer understand the definition of a push. You can still be pushed to the top or get top rated feuds/promos/matches and still lose. There's nothing wrong with that. Look at Ted Dibiase Sr. He never won a singles title and has lost plenty of matches, but his spot as one of the main (bad) guys remained.

Tomsta666
08-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Was it last week, or the week before, where he cut a promo before a match he had with Orton. Talking about how he wanted to be a Monster again, and get rid of all the humanity he had within him. Only to lose the match and shake Ortons hand! :confused: Way to go there Big Red Machine! :D

Tay Moran
08-04-2011, 02:01 PM
He's been pushed many times, and let's not leave out the multiple title reigns he had with the IC and tag titles. He's had some top storylines with and without title involvement. He's in his 40s. He's had a great career. Just because he's not as monstrous or winning as much as he did in the past, doesn't mean that they're jobbing him out. People no longer understand the definition of a push. You can still be pushed to the top or get top rated feuds/promos/matches and still lose. There's nothing wrong with that. Look at Ted Dibiase Sr. He never won a singles title and has lost plenty of matches, but his spot as one of the main (bad) guys remained.

You said it best

Juvenile Junkie
08-04-2011, 02:33 PM
mark Henry has been pushed several times,every time has failed with somebody suffering a serious injury just about every time.

Oh well,I guess thats the sort of mediocre talent that gets pushed when People like Ken Anderson and Carlito go elsewhere.

Final_Silence
08-04-2011, 02:45 PM
This injury in my opinion is to have Kane come back as a monster and bring credit back to his name. I personally think the mask is going to return. But right now if everyone is beating him, he's putting everyone over, how long does the credibility of beating him carry on? He has to come back as the monster, make himself a powerhouse again so he can keep putting people over. Like I said though the storyline right now is perfect for bringing the mask back to end the career. Vince knows everyone wants it too.

johnnydropkicks
08-04-2011, 02:50 PM
for some reason... and I'm not sure why.. well that's not true I have an idea. I think it's because Kane has that credibility, that respect that people already mentioned. He is after all a classic attitude era guy. So anyway for some reason I think Kane would really good in like a Rock persona.

If he just got all cocky and talkative. I think it could work.

Kid_Gangsta
08-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Kane is in his 40's, he doesn't need another push

tshizzy34
08-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Kane has been pushed quite a few times over his career. He's held a few different title belts if I recall as well which is much more than a lot of other superstars can say, and some of them may have deserved it more so than he did. Kane is doing a great job at helping put other people over so I think the current situation with him is fine!

the wrestling shade
08-05-2011, 01:35 AM
for some reason... and I'm not sure why.. well that's not true I have an idea. I think it's because Kane has that credibility, that respect that people already mentioned. He is after all a classic attitude era guy. So anyway for some reason I think Kane would really good in like a Rock persona.

If he just got all cocky and talkative. I think it could work.

How much talkative you want him to be ? I mean look at his promos, my openion its even better than the rock's

Bodom
08-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Leave the foul language out of thread titles.

jordan1995
08-05-2011, 08:16 AM
put a mask on him lol ...kane deserves better

Eve's Arse No.1
08-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Can anyone really see Kane in WWE in 5 years time?

Now is the time to be pushing stars over Kane and take him down to Midcard level.

The likes of Sheamus and Wade Barret should be beating Kane with ease.

The_Awesome_One
08-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Can anyone really see Kane in WWE in 5 years time?

honestly yes I can I can see him going for a good while yet he can still go, and just look at sting 54 and still going strong

tshizzy34
08-05-2011, 03:49 PM
honestly yes I can I can see him going for a good while yet he can still go, and just look at sting 54 and still going strong

Yea but Kane is no Sting.

RagingBallsFTW
08-05-2011, 09:45 PM
I guess you didn't see SD last year.