PDA

View Full Version : If you could be the gm of a third brand in wwe...

WWWYKI LilJimmy
08-04-2011, 03:58 AM
lets get the creative juices flowing...
What would you name the show?
What wrestlers would be on the show? (past and present superstars)
What championships would be defended on the show? (any championships you know)
What Rivalaries involved?

This is pretty much a e-fed inside a thread so lets have a lil fun here guys!

beatfighter3000
08-07-2011, 10:14 PM
I would situate it on a wednesday night, and I would call it "Mayhem"
Undertaker, The rock, Kane, Chris Jericho, Punk, Stone Cold [lets just say the wwf roster]
WWF titles
Lets just say I would have wwf [under the wwe name] but on this show Mayhem :D

SuperFlyingRhino
08-14-2011, 09:14 AM
My one would be called "Deadland" and on the commentary team I would have Michael Cole the one who sais " OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" and Booker T.
I would have Heath Slater, Sheamus, Goldberg, Brett Hart, Giant Gonzalez, The Rock, Sin Cara, R-Truth, The Undertaker and CM Punk.
I would have the WWE Titles.
The rivalries I would have would be
1.The Undertaker and Goldberg
2.Sheamus and CM Punk
3.Brett Hart and Sun Cara

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 09:21 AM
lets get the creative juices flowing...
What would you name the show?
What wrestlers would be on the show? (past and present superstars)
What championships would be defended on the show? (any championships you know)
What Rivalaries involved?

This is pretty much a e-fed inside a thread so lets have a lil fun here guys!

if i was gm of a brand i could decide nothing as i would have been put in that role by the company's creative team to arrange matches that have been booked on air so things make sense .....next ...

jelle1809
08-14-2011, 04:33 PM
if i was gm of a brand i could decide nothing as i would have been put in that role by the company's creative team to arrange matches that have been booked on air so things make sense .....next ...
^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^

Ruthless_Aggression
08-14-2011, 04:37 PM
1) I'd call it the John Cena Show!
2) The wrestlers on it would be John Cena mostly. He would get 75% of the screen time, and the other 25% would be having everyone else ask, "Where's John Cena?"
3) The only championship that would be defended would be the WWE Championship, since that's all that matters.
4) John Cena and a new wrestlers to put him over each month.

Tune in Fridays to see the Randy Orton Show!

jledwig
08-15-2011, 07:11 PM
Saturday Night Implosion or Saturday Night Explosion...... Where Top of the line superstars implode in to 1 big battle from raw and smackdown. Raw and Smackdown mixed all on 1 show. Titles can change hands and switch shows ****only on this show****.

What do you guys think? Also that would make PPV's interesting the night before Royal Rumble how will the setting look when John Cena and CM Punk fight for the championship going into Royal Rumble. Who will have to win the Rumble and who would only have to worry bout a 1 on 1 bout with another superstar. Don't miss Saturday Night Implosion.

eboy
08-16-2011, 05:53 AM
Wwe octane