PDA

View Full Version : Colt Cabana in WWE

straightedge916
08-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Do you think Colt has a chance of making it big in the WWE this time around? With or without CM Punk.

TheRockerGother
08-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Theres already a thread about this just saying.

P.S if he did sign then I don't see his his second run with the WWE being any better then his first just saying my honest opinion bro.

Tay Moran
08-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Theres already a thread about this just saying.

P.S if he did sign then I don't see his his second run with the WWE being any better then his first just saying my honest opinion bro.

Agreed^^^^^^

JohnnyPhantom
08-04-2011, 02:18 AM
I remember Colt's first time around in WWE when they gave him the absolutely pointless "Scotty Goldman" name. The guy is an Independant legend that built up his name like CM Punk did.

So to compare his first stint with zero momentum to his second run with the backing of CM Punk (who from what i read has taken on an HBK type role in creative) and the rumored incoming Kings of Wrestling he will have more going for him in this go around.

Now do i think he's a future world champion? No i do not, but i do think he has the chance to really showoff his technical skills, ring presence and amazing personality that has made him an internet star.

URATOOL
08-04-2011, 02:23 AM
He's uber average. Not a single one of you cared if he returned until 'pipebombgate'. If Punk had mentioned Charlie Haas (for example) some of you would be raving about that limp wristed waste of space as well.

sincara
08-04-2011, 02:28 AM
if hes on raw with cm punk as his lacky or somthing YES
of hes on sd using that crappy scotty goldman gimmick NOT A CHANCE

LordOfTheApes
08-04-2011, 02:38 AM
The sapien known as Cabana would be a wise choice for wwe. let his ape nature arise in the the attraction of CM Punk. The era of indy will then reign upon the sports entertainment hierarchy.

CM_Jericho
08-04-2011, 04:39 AM
ROH invasion... Yep I said it.

tshizzy34
08-04-2011, 05:27 AM
I honestly don't think he has a chance in hell to make it big in WWE... with or without CM Punk!

Russo swerve
08-04-2011, 06:01 AM
He's uber average. Not a single one of you cared if he returned until 'pipebombgate'. If Punk had mentioned Charlie Haas (for example) some of you would be raving about that limp wristed waste of space as well.

I agree 100%

FLWWEFan
08-04-2011, 06:03 AM
Anything is possible in the E, especially with the higher ups listening to Punk's ideas...just sayin'...never say never!

blackout version 1
08-04-2011, 08:26 AM
If he came in with the Kings of Wrestling on SD! It would be cool imo maybe under the name " Colt " i would avoid making Punk a stable leader again so the ROH guys should stay apart but in an alliance ...

Tay Moran
08-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Anything is possible in the E, especially with the higher ups listening to Punk's ideas...just sayin'...never say never!

But then they'll basically be hiring him because hes friends with Punk so wont he just be riding Punks coat tails

jethro
08-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Nah i think scotty goldman feel more comfortable where he is right now,in indy promotion.

FLWWEFan
08-04-2011, 04:21 PM
But then they'll basically be hiring him because hes friends with Punk so wont he just be riding Punks coat tails

It's called politics and it's all over in wrestling, everyone knows this.