PDA

View Full Version : Where's Skip sheffield???

SaberToothTigerz
08-03-2011, 03:05 PM
wasnt he supposed to return and make a big impact and be pushed up to the clouds to the main event picture?
he did tweeted one or two months ago that soon he will arrive back to the E but where is he?
this is one of the things that have kept me pumped up for
is to see what is this guy going to do, how his gimmick will be like and where will he go?
i'd personally love to see him on smackdown as a major face

CMRyder
08-03-2011, 03:19 PM
I don't know. I don't think he should be pushed, there are way more guys that should be pushed over him.

Y2Jryder
08-03-2011, 03:22 PM
He is still injured I think, or in FCW.
He doesn't deserve a big push now, maybe later after some other guys

TNA 'The very best'
08-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Yea he's still injured should be back in a a couple of months i think. he was due a push before he got injured, not sure if he will now, would be good in a tag team i think.

the wrestling shade
08-03-2011, 03:42 PM
They are probibly trying to work hard on finding something that would make him intresting,because he suck so bad!!

SaberToothTigerz
08-03-2011, 03:44 PM
They are probibly trying to work hard on finding something that would make him intresting,because he suck so bad!!

how come? O:

AOF666
08-03-2011, 03:49 PM
He needed more surgery on his leg.

johnnydropkicks
08-03-2011, 04:09 PM

awesomenest sig on ewn for real.

Undertaker had so many more super moves than everyone.

super chokeslam fmw

super piledriver fmw

ghost projectiles fmw

I NEVER GOT TO PLAY YOKOZUNA CAUSE i DIDN'T GET TO PLAY ARCADE

JLeeDude1892
08-03-2011, 04:21 PM
wasnt he supposed to return and make a big impact and be pushed up to the clouds to the main event picture?
he did tweeted one or two months ago that soon he will arrive back to the E but where is he?
this is one of the things that have kept me pumped up for
is to see what is this guy going to do, how his gimmick will be like and where will he go?
i'd personally love to see him on smackdown as a major face

He was injured last year and required two surgeries on his leg. He is back in FCW but not competing quite yet. I've been to a few FCW shows recently and he is walking around, but on crutches. He should be back sometime soon.

SaberToothTigerz
08-03-2011, 04:26 PM
He was injured last year and required two surgeries on his leg. He is back in FCW but not competing quite yet. I've been to a few FCW shows recently and he is walking around, but on crutches. He should be back sometime soon.

oh ok good to know :O
seems like his injury was damn serious then.
and unlike darren young and michael tarver
skip sheffield was good on the mic i think and also damn intimidating...

JLeeDude1892
08-03-2011, 05:11 PM
oh ok good to know :O
seems like his injury was damn serious then.
and unlike darren young and michael tarver
skip sheffield was good on the mic i think and also damn intimidating...

Exactly. And he's also one of the big powerhouse guys (Batista, Mason Ryan) BUT is actually a good wrestler, lol.
Also, Vince is high on him and thinks he can go far in the business.
Like I said, He should be back soon, and I see a big push for him.

Y2J___Y2J
08-03-2011, 07:33 PM
he's still injured... nuff said?!

CobraNightviper
08-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Yep may be will see him some time next year.

the wrestling shade
08-03-2011, 11:06 PM
how come? O:

well because he suck, I never saw him as a good superstar that can draw money. its realy simple. he is clearly one of those air headed body builder. Who needs on of those, Iam sure WWE is full of them

PandaMassacre
08-03-2011, 11:11 PM
I found his "yip yip" thing adorable. He was one of my favorites an it sucks that he got injured the way he did. That would cut back on the guys career for sure, and he would probably be more prone to having leg injuries in the future.

the wrestling shade
08-03-2011, 11:11 PM
awesomenest sig on ewn for real.

Undertaker had so many more super moves than everyone.

super chokeslam fmw

super piledriver fmw

ghost projectiles fmw

I NEVER GOT TO PLAY YOKOZUNA CAUSE i DIDN'T GET TO PLAY ARCADE

Glad to see someone actualy appreciate my signature. Unlike our Admin, you my friend sure have style. I remember playing this game when I was a kid the only guy I used to play with is YOKOZUNA because his chicken punches were so devastating!!! hhhhhh

zapphoman
08-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Glad to see someone actualy appreciate my signature. Unlike our Admin, you my friend sure have style. I remember playing this game when I was a kid the only guy I used to play with is YOKOZUNA because his chicken punches were so devastating!!! hhhhhh

was that the wwf in your house game? if it is I remember that one. I liked it except for I couldn't do any of the over the top special moves they had. On topic: I hope Skip comes back. he was looking bad ace before he left even though I didn't like that he was using a clothesline as his finisher. I liked that one finisher he used on Daniel Bryan during NXT. It was like a stunner but I don't really know how to describe it.

RagnarokNRoll
08-04-2011, 02:06 AM
was that the wwf in your house game? if it is I remember that one. I liked it except for I couldn't do any of the over the top special moves they had. On topic: I hope Skip comes back. he was looking bad ace before he left even though I didn't like that he was using a clothesline as his finisher. I liked that one finisher he used on Daniel Bryan during NXT. It was like a stunner but I don't really know how to describe it.
I liked that finisher too. I think it's called a backpack stunner.

SaberToothTigerz
08-04-2011, 04:49 AM
I liked that finisher too. I think it's called a backpack stunner.

yes true~
his finisher was badass
but i always saw on skip sheffield some stone cold

tshizzy34
08-04-2011, 05:22 AM
I hope he comes back soon, I kinda thought he was decent in the ring honestly.

Y2Jryder
08-04-2011, 05:46 AM
yes true~
his finisher was badass
but i always saw on skip sheffield some stone cold

in nexus he used a clothesline as finisher, oh lord