PDA

View Full Version : Mason ryan should go for SD and team up with wade barrett

SaberToothTigerz
08-03-2011, 12:42 PM
what u guys think?
mason ryan the muscle undefeated for very long a monster heel who even kicks out of orton's rko's and punts to the head like if they were nothing, a some sort of modifief genetic freak type of gimmick
and wade barrett the boss he is the brains and he would use his superior intelect and wisdom to manipulate mason ryan to do as he is told and eventually win the world heavyweight championship or wwe tittle in the future.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 12:44 PM
smackdown has to many heels at the mo if anything Barret should join Raw and Miz should go smackdown and turn face

thejman93
08-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Why oh why do we insist on putting Wade Barrett in a faction/tag team? Give Barrett a singles push WITHOUT ANYONE'S HELP and I guarantee he'll prove himself to be a top heel on SD by WrestleMania.

SaberToothTigerz
08-03-2011, 12:48 PM
too many heels?
how so?
sheamus is turning face
the only heels we got there are christian and mark henry and cody rhodes
i dont even think ted dibiase portraits as a good heel
drew idk if he is on raw or sd but he isnt even used anymore..

SaberToothTigerz
08-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Why oh why do we insist on putting Wade Barrett in a faction/tag team? Give Barrett a singles push WITHOUT ANYONE'S HELP and I guarantee he'll prove himself to be a top heel on SD by WrestleMania.

cuz barrett looks better as a leader
and so far he hasnt proven much in single competitions.
he's just about the same league as jack swagger.

Automatic
08-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Barret needs nobody. I actually want to see him alone.

thejman93
08-03-2011, 12:53 PM
and so far he hasnt proven much in single competitions.

'cause he hasn't been given a chance to! Sorry if I'm getting testy here but the guy deserves a push IMO.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 12:56 PM
too many heels?
how so?
sheamus is turning face
the only heels we got there are christian and mark henry and cody rhodes
i dont even think ted dibiase portraits as a good heel
drew idk if he is on raw or sd but he isnt even used anymore..

Wade
Cody
Mark
Khalo
Christian
Di Base
Slater
etc.......

Smackdown are currently missing both Kane and Big Show and technically Alex Riley 3 main faces.

Randy Orton
Daniel Bryan
Zeke
Sheamus (just)
who else?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 12:57 PM
'cause he hasn't been given a chance to! Sorry if I'm getting testy here but the guy deserves a push IMO.

*COUGH* should of been WWE Champion back when nexus where at the top. Massive missed oppurtunity

SaberToothTigerz
08-03-2011, 01:01 PM
*COUGH* should of been WWE Champion back when nexus where at the top. Massive missed oppurtunity

true right there ^
they fucked up that

StevenT8481
08-03-2011, 01:04 PM
smackdown has to many heels at the mo if anything Barret should join Raw and Miz should go smackdown and turn face

^yes. Miz to smackdown with a face turn would do wonders for SD

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 01:10 PM
^yes. Miz to smackdown with a face turn would do wonders for SD

Could be a excellent rivalry with Christian

tshizzy34
08-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Wade Barrett has always been better by himself and as a leader so give him a push regardless of if he stays heel or turns face. Mason Ryan I believe should get an ok push as well, but I doubt he ever becomes a top card guy as he will probably stay in the US or IC area and compete imo.

SaberToothTigerz
08-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Wade Barrett has always been better by himself and as a leader so give him a push regardless of if he stays heel or turns face. Mason Ryan I believe should get an ok push as well, but I doubt he ever becomes a top card guy as he will probably stay in the US or IC area and compete imo.

i disagree
mason ryan has the looks and in the E thats all that matters
even if he doesnt shine he will get his push
look at khali
he got to hold the whc tittle and he's crap.

The_Awesome_One
08-03-2011, 03:47 PM
I would say trade Barrett for The Miz face turn Miz

Then only put Barrett in another Group if it has Mcintyre and Mason Ryan in it give Mason+Drew a tag team title run

Have Barrett Fued with Punk for WWE Title since Punk was one of the people destroyed in the Nexus Debut score 1 for Barrett but thn Punk replaced Barrett as Leader of Nexus score 1 for Punk final score 1-1 they need a decider.

Infact they could do that without Mason and Drew so keep them seperate

Joonny
08-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Mason Ryan should team up with Skip Sheffield when he returns.

Why?
-Because both are massive powerhouses.

If they don't team up, they could have an awesome feud.
Since Ryan is from Wales, he could be heel and Sheffield Face.
It could be a cool USA Vs Wales feud lol.

URATOOL
08-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Send Ryan to Smackdown for one reason. I want to see him take on Jackson for the IC title.

68wPayne
08-03-2011, 06:29 PM
The difference between Wade Barrett and Jack Swagger (since somebody said they were the same, don't remember who no disrespect) is that Jack Swagger needs a manager (Cole) because nobody will want to listen to him talk because of his lisp. That's not knocking Swagger because I am a Swagger fan, it's just the truth. Wade can be the biggest heel in the company without anyone's help if they just give him the chance.

dres1214
08-03-2011, 06:35 PM
One thing that I have noticed is that somebody has to team up with another person. Skip and Mason are two huge guys. Let them dominate on their own. If they want to be powerhouses then they can prove it by being solo.

Joonny
08-03-2011, 06:40 PM
One thing that I have noticed is that somebody has to team up with another person. Skip and Mason are two huge guys. Let them dominate on their own. If they want to be powerhouses then they can prove it by being solo.

Not really often two powerhouses team up (Show and Kane are slow.... "things"?).
I would enjoi it. But then they would fit in on SD better.

Markedoutforlife
08-03-2011, 08:04 PM
If this idea was a part of the love it or hate it thread, I would hate it.

Tom hanks

The Brown One
08-03-2011, 11:59 PM
Barrett doesn't need anyone to be successful in the WWE. Hes done just fine for himself without leading the Nexus or Corre. Sure now he hasn't been doing much (being on a losing streak), but he'l bounce back.

As for Mason Ryan, I don't know what people see in him. Hes only been given squash matches and doesn't speak much. He still has to prove himself.

zapphoman
08-04-2011, 12:09 AM
I really like Wade Barrett. Him and Daniel Bryan were like my favorites during NXT. He is another total package like Punk and Jericho. Ryan on the other hand, I remember the night he joined. I had to give him a second look because I thought he was Batista. That is not a negative but Ryan still has much to prove before I can take him seriously.

sincara
08-04-2011, 02:10 AM
no another nexus isnt needed

WWWYKI LilJimmy
08-04-2011, 03:51 AM
I think he has potential as a singles wrestler instead of being just another guy in the many factions that either go on for too long or too short in the WWE

SaberToothTigerz
08-04-2011, 04:47 AM
its not another nexus guys
its just wade barrett with mason ryan
2 brit guys
its not the nexus or the corre no nothing like that
im not speaking about stables.