PDA

View Full Version : Matt striker

capn-edu
08-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Guys i was pumped up when i heard striker wrestled in nxt teaming up with titus against Bateman and Young
well he looked like a complete looser and who cares about NXT
but he wrestled again dammit! I was pumped, I've always enjoyed his "style"

any thoughts?

Dude573
08-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Striker was an awesome face commentator, and was wrongly taken off the panel to put Booker T back in the mix. In the ring I guess he was alright, he had some notable charismatic moments when he represented the new breed on ECW, but I think he really shined more as a commentator.

Y2Jryder
08-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Striker was an awesome face commentator, and was wrongly taken off the panel to put Booker T back in the mix. In the ring I guess he was alright, he had some notable charismatic moments when he represented the new breed on ECW, but I think he really shined more as a commentator.

Face commentator? I always liked him as a heel commentator , just sayin'

JamFran
08-03-2011, 01:19 PM
I've always enjoyed Matt Striker as a commentator, whether heel or not. Wasn't a fan of his when he was actually wrestling...

VanHooliganX
08-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Guys i was pumped up when i heard striker wrestled in nxt teaming up with titus against Bateman and Young
well he looked like a complete looser and who cares about NXT
but he wrestled again dammit! I was pumped, I've always enjoyed his "style"

any thoughts?

As he said before his match. He hasn't wrestled in 4 years.

Of course he wasn't going to be great, just like The Rock won't be as good as he once was.

Y2Jryder
08-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Watched the last part of NXT to see him wrestle, what a crap show is that lol.
Regal was playing with hornswoggle on commentary and Grisham desperately tried to make the best of it

THE_CRIPPLER
08-03-2011, 09:18 PM
As he said before his match. He hasn't wrestled in 4 years.

Of course he wasn't going to be great, just like The Rock won't be as good as he once was.

Well We dont know that for Sure, Rock had a Entertainment style of wrestling, he didnt have hard hitting matches and it wasnt technical masterpieces, so he might be as good as he eer was, it all depends on timing and im sure he will work that out a few monthes before wrestlemania.

SESAfro
08-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Commentate or GTFO.

PandaMassacre
08-03-2011, 11:19 PM
I hate the walrus thing Titus O'neil does.

Matt Striker looks smaller for some reason to me. He looked pretty decent to me before he went back to commentating. I liked his gimmick though. I always thought that him an Michelle McCool would have made a great on-screen couple. Maybe some time in the gym, and a couple hundred training sessions an the guy should be back where he was.

So did he have a career ending injury or just got tired of competing?

sincara
08-04-2011, 02:13 AM
striker should manage a monster on sd again as his tyson kidd management/agent lasted 2wks

steveorton
08-04-2011, 07:10 AM
Commentate or GTFO.

^^^This sound good, I'm jus sayin...

FLWWEFan
08-04-2011, 07:42 AM
Striker is a great commentator, but as a wrestler he SUCKS!