PDA

View Full Version : What Wrestlemania 28 really needs

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-03-2011, 04:53 AM
Simply a Good IC or US title the last good mid card title was MVP vs Chris Benoit in 2007 (I dont Count the Sheamus vs Bryan match this year as it turned into a battle royal) & it stole the show which if youve seen that PPV is AWESOME. the IC title has not been defended since wrestlemania 18 (10 F***ing years ago) unless you count that crap they called a match between Rey & JBL you know that 1 that went for 25 seconds. & since there wont be a MITB match anymore they would be able to have some awesome matches Ziggler, Gabrial, Bourne, Kingston, A RI, etc instead of throwing them into 8 man tags or 6 mix tags give 2 or 3 of them a 15 minutes & let them at least try & steal the show

the-rocks-stunner
08-03-2011, 05:57 AM
a good ol' championship scramble for the both titles @ mania?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 06:06 AM
what it dosent need is the 9th wrestlemania 28th thread in the last 7 days :(

Sorry ive decided to bitch about multiple threads on the same topic today :)

The_Awesome_One
08-03-2011, 06:14 AM
they wont want anything to steal the show from The Rock vs John Cena

FLWWEFan
08-03-2011, 06:19 AM

I cannot wait to witness this match live and in person, the crowd for this one is gonna be a real hot crowd. I'm not sure if it's gonna be the best match overall but the excitement for sure is what's gonna make this a memorable match.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-03-2011, 06:20 AM
what it dosent need is the 9th wrestlemania 28th thread in the last 7 days :(

Sorry ive decided to bitch about multiple threads on the same topic today :)

yeah thats fine man i only put it up because i read a blog about some1's predictions of WM 28

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-03-2011, 06:22 AM

IDK the fact that it has such high expectations make it suseptable to falling short. for instance WM 3 Hulk vs Andre was the ME but every1 says that Steamboat & Savage stole the show

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 06:22 AM
yeah thats fine man i only put it up because i read a blog about some1's predictions of WM 28

Thats cool but next time look through the pages of the forums especially when its a topic about wrestlemania 28 whichi is extremly popular at the minute.

Not trying to be a bitch but most of the time its people posting the exact same thing over and over again. Its a vicious and boring cycle.

FLWWEFan
08-03-2011, 06:40 AM
IDK the fact that it has such high expectations make it suseptable to falling short. for instance WM 3 Hulk vs Andre was the ME but every1 says that Steamboat & Savage stole the show

agreed, some match will steal the show from Rock/Cena when it comes to pure wrestling, but Rock/Cena will have so much energy that it's going to be memorable and you just know those two are gonna give the fans a really good match.

StevenT8481
08-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Your IC point is a fair one.
I posse the idea...and ppl will jump on my back for this....but,
Why not have Y2J and Punk fight for that title.
I know Punk is passed that now but Y2J was always able to go back a forth between that and the world title.
Punk could be the same way.
and most importantly, it makes that title mean something again.
To me, it makes too much sense to do that.

El T Draino 316
08-03-2011, 01:29 PM
THE MAIN EVENTS
PUNK vs AUSTIN
ROCK vs CENA - I'll throw it out there, a Summerslam or Survivor Series Rock interference would be crucial in adding to the drama of this decaying storyline.
JERICHO vs MIZ
HHH vs TAKER (HBK?) Rematch
ORTON vs SHEAMUS
The mid card could play out in an infinite amount of ways. I'd love to see Daniel Bryan go one on one with a former champ and win clean.