PDA

View Full Version : How Many Have I Brought With Me?

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-03-2011, 04:48 AM
It seems that since I put the STATE OF THE 'E up and since I've become a member of the e-fed world here, that members have been registering left and right!! I hope that you people stay around. Just do me a favor, PLEASE don't try to enter an e-fed like I did. All you have to do is pick a fed and go with it. I was told that I was a "Hot Commodity" (that doesn't mean I believe it though.) and that I could "change" the scene. (again, I don't believe it.)

I had a different way of entering an e-fed, I implore all of the new guys to read the shows and PM the head writers for each show FIRST! I do want to thank everyone that has given it a shot since I've posted. I've gotten a few friend requests out of it and am glad to have them aboard. Have fun guys, that's what it's all about.

JBW, EWNCW, HWA, BWA and AWF now is the time to strap yourselves in. Take it to the limit and tell the World that denied us to: SUCK IT! :)

Enforcer23
08-03-2011, 07:55 AM
ya got some what of good leader skills rob...and i assume your saying dont join by putting up a thread saying you a free agent...but i kinda think imagine if we had a sticky thread were anyone who is a free agent can put there guy in i think that might be cool almost a free agent pool...but if that wouldint work then yes i guess reading the shows and pm the writers is a good idea

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-03-2011, 08:04 AM
ya got some what of good leader skills rob...and i assume your saying dont join by putting up a thread saying you a free agent...but i kinda think imagine if we had a sticky thread were anyone who is a free agent can put there guy in i think that might be cool almost a free agent pool...but if that wouldint work then yes i guess reading the shows and pm the writers is a good idea

I think something like that would work like awesome balls bro... Hmmm... I'll make the thread and hopefully it'll get stickied. ;) Good thinking, broski!

S.E. Zero
08-04-2011, 12:29 AM
You put HWA twice when naming the efeds bro, you forgot my home AWF.

Now I should be offended but youre my friend so its cool.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-04-2011, 12:34 AM

Are you sure dude? I put everything right, I promise. I just went back and double checked. Everything is there my man. I'd never leave AWF out. I even mentioned you guys on my blog. So, *blows raspberries*

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-04-2011, 12:36 AM

N/M, I saw what you're talking about. Dually noted and fixed. I'm an asshole. LOL!

THEKEVINBRAND
08-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Well I gotta say that podcast is amazing! Can't wait for more!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Well I gotta say that podcast is amazing! Can't wait for more!

Thanks man! We just recorded a new one today and it should be up tomorrowish lol.

S.E. Zero
08-04-2011, 12:46 AM
N/M, I saw what you're talking about. Dually noted and fixed. I'm an asshole. LOL!

Now, now no need to beat yourself up.

But.....*blows raspberry* xD, sorry bro had to do it lol.

WWWYKI

THEKEVINBRAND
08-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Thanks man! We just recorded a new one today and it should be up tomorrowish lol.

no problem dude i'll give it a listen after work tomorrow