PDA

View Full Version : Colt Cabana VS. Zack Ryder -- Could It Happen?

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-03-2011, 03:43 AM
I have had a weird vision, obviously lol. My vision is of Colt and Zack having an amazing feud. This feud could obviously work within the confines of basically a pre-existing story:

They're Internet SENSATIONS!

They could start it off with a war of words via Twitter, of course the set off would be something involving CM Punk. They both have their shows, one could be on the other's and this could be a nice slow build to a feud that hits TV. They both have "weird" styles of wrestling and they both have a comedic sense with them. This could be one helluva funny and greatly wrestled feud. And it would also obvioauly give great exposure to "The Internet".

Who else would like to see these two square off?

RomanFlare
08-03-2011, 03:46 AM
On topic: Anything to get Zack and Colt on TV? Sweet. It could be a big thing if done correctly, and should be Ryder's first Internet Title Defense.

Off Topic: Do you post these threads just to gather opinions on topics you might discuss on your podcast? XD

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 03:47 AM
AND YET ANOTHER ZACK RYDER THREAD!!!!!!

arent they both faces at the minute in time?

If Colt signs onto WWE full time i can see him on Raw not Smackdown to go with the CM Punk storyline.

But to be honest seeing Zack Ryder fued with anyone would be good.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-03-2011, 04:53 AM
AND YET ANOTHER ZACK RYDER THREAD!!!!!!

arent they both faces at the minute in time?

If Colt signs onto WWE full time i can see him on Raw not Smackdown to go with the CM Punk storyline.

But to be honest seeing Zack Ryder fued with anyone would be good.

But, my Thread has a TWIST! And who cares if they're both faces? The lines have been blurred, bro.

Tay Moran
08-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Honestly this seems like a match up that would take place on superstars

SESAfro
08-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Honestly this seems like a match up that would take place on superstars
That's not always a bad thing.

Tay Moran
08-03-2011, 11:38 PM
That's not always a bad thing.

I dont get superstars in my area

Bodom
08-04-2011, 01:49 AM
I dont get superstars in my area
Are you USA or International? If US its on WWE.com.......