PDA

View Full Version : cm punk needs new finsher?

gravesismizfan
08-03-2011, 01:48 AM
Cm punk brings back his roh theme why not bring back Pepsi plunge
He could use it to mock hhh
Set up story better

THEKEVINBRAND
08-03-2011, 01:49 AM
Set up story better

yes it would be awesome but it's wwe the guys would be too scared to take a risk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz51K-c8Y8s

The Sneakiness
08-03-2011, 01:57 AM

Royalties?

Or they could rename it "The Plunge"...

ihearvoices
08-03-2011, 02:08 AM
Set up story better

Because it would be unoriginal why go from having his own Finisher to have HHH just off the top off the rope

the great Steef
08-03-2011, 02:16 AM
yes it would be awesome but it's wwe the guys would be too scared to take a risk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz51K-c8Y8s

this is the first time i see the pepsi plunge, agreed, it's the pedigree off the turnbuckle, but looks devastating

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-03-2011, 02:16 AM
I'd love for Punk to start using the Pepsi Plunge again, especially in his feud against Triple H. GOD! What a moment would that be to see CM Punk hit Triple H with his own finisher off the top rope. In fact, they could actually do something with that to add more heat to the feud. HHH can be like, "You stole my move" and Punk can be like, "No I made it better" :D

Enforcer23
08-03-2011, 02:21 AM
thats the pepsi plunge nah no way would i want him to use that its just the pedigree i like gts...but he could do with a diffrent finisher

North Vegas Benny
08-03-2011, 02:24 AM
IMO GTS is still better, but if he did have a match against HHH it would be cool to see him pull it out.

TheRockerGother
08-03-2011, 02:26 AM
I think he talked about it using it but WWE won't let him due to what if situations and if someone ends up with a broken neck if it goes wrong just leave with the GTS it's a safer move to do.I'm suprised WWE let Jeff Hardy use Whisper in The Wind after his accidents\bothces with Kennedy,MVP and nearly Jericho.

gravesismizfan
08-03-2011, 02:36 AM
I'd love for Punk to start using the Pepsi Plunge again, especially in his feud against Triple H. GOD! What a moment would that be to see CM Punk hit Triple H with his own finisher off the top rope. In fact, they could actually do something with that to add more heat to the feud. HHH can be like, "You stole my move" and Punk can be like, "No I made it better" :D

Funny shit
Though punks gts isn't that great no like power
Must I seen was the one on bourne

THE_CRIPPLER
08-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Punks GTS is off timing and sloppy, sometimes it looks decent and other times it looks like a knee lift...... But its kinda hard to have someone use a top rope peddigree as their finsihing move........ he has to do it 300 times a year, on men well over 250 pounds, so you think WWE would let Cena or Orton take that move 5 times a week? you dont think that doing a Top Rope peddigree 300 times a year would destroy punks knees?... indies are ok cause they wrestle once a week maybe less but in WWE its close to 300 dates a year...... i can see him using it once in a while like Booker T with the Harlem Hang over in WWE.

Jaws
08-03-2011, 03:08 AM
There was a point in the match at MITB when he had cena on the turnbuckle and I thought he was going to do an inverted Pepsi Plunge (more like I was hoping he was going to). But he did a hurricanrana instead.

tshizzy34
08-03-2011, 03:10 AM
Wouldn't mind seeing it but I am more than content with the GTS,

The_Awesome_One
08-03-2011, 04:01 AM
He should start using the anaconda vice again that move was awesome, GTS is pretty awesome to

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 04:03 AM
3rd CM Punk thread of the day already *sigh*

We need to have one mega CM Punk thread which i think we already do.

CM Punks finisher is fine the GTS is alot better then most finishers and the Anaconda Vise isnt bad either