PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Vs. Y2J

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-02-2011, 10:29 PM
...At Wrestlemania?!!!! could this actually happen? reason enough for me to buy the PPV! I need to know who truly is the best in the world! Jericho has commenced a twitter war.

68wPayne
08-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Ok I would love for this match to happen, especially if it is a main event match for a belt but it kinda makes me wonder if Punk wins at SummerSlam can he keep the belt the entire 8 months till WrestleMania? Would they let Punk hold it that long without dropping it to somebody because if it is a match between the "Best in the World"s it should be for a belt

SESAfro
08-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Ok I would love for this match to happen, especially if it is a main event match for a belt but it kinda makes me wonder if Punk wins at SummerSlam can he keep the belt the entire 8 months till WrestleMania? Would they let Punk hold it that long without dropping it to somebody because if it is a match between the "Best in the World"s it should be for a belt
This.

Hopefully with all of this built up, even though it isn't actually built up yet, WrestleMania might actually be worth it.

ObscureRessurection
08-02-2011, 10:42 PM
It can easily be accomplished. Punk is Super Punk now. He can make dream feuds happen, and if he wanted to be Champion until' Wrestlemania then he probably could. He has Vince by the ear after all.

thisiswrestling
08-02-2011, 10:59 PM
I would LOVE to see Punk and Jericho go at it at WM. That would be awesome! :D And if it was for the WWE Championship, all the better.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Maybe they should create a "Best in the world" championship haha. Well even if its not for the strap, Just having their match be for the bragging rights of being the best in the world is enough for Wrestlemania!

pgarcia79
08-02-2011, 11:20 PM
No way I see Punk carring the belt for that long. Especially since wwe has plans for Del Rio to be wwe champ during their mexico tour. But that doesn't mean he can't win it back after that.

Lamar8902
08-02-2011, 11:27 PM
...At Wrestlemania?!!!! could this actually happen? reason enough for me to buy the PPV! I need to know who truly is the best in the world! Jericho has commenced a twitter war.

The Best In The World has already won who?? u know who..... Y2J Chris Jericho hands down the real best in the world CM Punk is a wannabe Jericho poser who will never be Jericho The Real Best In The World!!!

tshizzy34
08-02-2011, 11:34 PM
This match will probably happen at Mania but I can almost guarantee it won't be for the title as I think that will still be slated for Rock vs Cena.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-02-2011, 11:39 PM
So if Punk is champ in december we know who will win the royal rumble

StevenT8481
08-02-2011, 11:42 PM
if this happens, the IWC will rip in half.
this must happen.

zapphoman
08-02-2011, 11:43 PM
So if Punk is champ in december we know who will win the royal rumble

that will be more than likely, if he does return, when Jericho will return to the WWE.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Punk can just win the title back before Wrestlemania at Elimination Chamber.

zrdt12
08-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Whatever happens, I hope it's not a hit and run match for Jericho like they are selling the Rock to do at WM28. It's just a cheap sell and really taking away from the guys that bust their ass every day of the year for the WWE. Jericho is one of my favorites, but for one of my all time dream matches to actually take place, he needs to come back for at least a few months.

If Rock and Jericho are both going to be just a one shot at wrestlemania, I think they should make an epic tag team match involving Punk, Cena, Jericho, and Rock. Maybe for the tag titles or something and the partners could be anyone. We all know Rock and Jericho have get chemistry against each other but maybe some twist could happen where Punk and Cena win the tag titles and Jericho gets involved and we have the biggest main event ever at WM28.

And to those who say Punk is 'super punk' that's wrong. This whole thing is helping Cena stop being super cena and leveling both stars into equals in my opinion. Until Punk gets destroyed every match, then pulls a super GTS to win out of thin air... then he will be SuperPunk.

WPack911
08-03-2011, 01:24 AM
This match will probably happen at Mania but I can almost guarantee it won't be for the title as I think that will still be slated for Rock vs Cena.

I am of the opposite mind set as I doubt that Rock VS Cena will be for the title because I think they know that most people can see that WWE almost certainly wont give Rock the title if he is gonna be part timing like he has been and most likely will be. Meaning it would give away a almost certain Cena victory, where as if there is no title involved anything can happen.

I can see Punk vs Y2J at WM28 though for the title (since they should both be full time) and that would be amazing. I thought they were pushing for a HHH vs Punk match for WM28, but maybe that will happen earlier at either Survivor Series or Royal Rumble (cause I still think that match will happen).

As someone from Miami who definitely plans on going to WM28 (getting the tickets of course being the hard part), this would be a dream match on the beginnings of a dream card with both this and Cena vs Rock as just 2 of the matches on the final card. Here's hoping this match and feud becomes a reality in the end as it would be EPIC!

gravesismizfan
08-03-2011, 01:33 AM
No I rather see
Hhh vs punk
Y2j vs miz
Rock vs cena
Hbk vs adr
Diesel vs Andy
Undertaker vs sheamus
Morrison vs Dolph vs. A ry vs. Kofi
Rey vs sin cara vs Evan bourne vs Justin g ladder

The Brown One
08-03-2011, 01:49 AM
Already a page on this (it starts on like page 2 or 3), so merge please:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8351-Y2J-rips-CM-Punk/page7

tshizzy34
08-03-2011, 03:28 AM
I am of the opposite mind set as I doubt that Rock VS Cena will be for the title because I think they know that most people can see that WWE almost certainly wont give Rock the title if he is gonna be part timing like he has been and most likely will be. Meaning it would give away a almost certain Cena victory, where as if there is no title involved anything can happen.

I can see Punk vs Y2J at WM28 though for the title (since they should both be full time) and that would be amazing. I thought they were pushing for a HHH vs Punk match for WM28, but maybe that will happen earlier at either Survivor Series or Royal Rumble (cause I still think that match will happen).

As someone from Miami who definitely plans on going to WM28 (getting the tickets of course being the hard part), this would be a dream match on the beginnings of a dream card with both this and Cena vs Rock as just 2 of the matches on the final card. Here's hoping this match and feud becomes a reality in the end as it would be EPIC!

You have a valid point there man. I honestly don't care if either of those 2 match ups are for the title I just want those 2 matchups to happen know what I mean!

FLWWEFan
08-03-2011, 03:30 AM
Y2J vs Punk would really be an EPIC feud. Both are great on the mic and in the ring.

SaberToothTigerz
08-03-2011, 04:38 AM
the war of gods

shit just got serious....

WPack911
08-03-2011, 04:46 AM
You have a valid point there man. I honestly don't care if either of those 2 match ups are for the title I just want those 2 matchups to happen know what I mean!

Not only do I know what you mean I totally agree!

CM_Jericho
08-03-2011, 04:53 AM
Punk vs Jericho WM 28... Fuck rock vs Cena. I would pay $$$ for that stuff... Would be a truly legendary match.