PDA

View Full Version : thinkin about WM

hollywoodrock
08-02-2011, 08:22 PM
do you guys think if WM ever came to the new cowboy stadium it could sell it out...which would be over 100,000 people

akgator1
08-02-2011, 08:57 PM
They could if they would change this garbage product they have right now. They have to appeal to adults more at WM, the hardcore fans are the ones who pay the big bucks to see it.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Yea I remember they couldnt sell out WM in Arizona last year. They could sell it out but they have to make it the greatest WM ever and mean it this time! I hope They have WM their next year. Its Undertakers Town and It would be great for him to have his final match there.

Y2J___Y2J
08-02-2011, 09:08 PM
I don't think they have to change the product they have now.It's better for everyone the way it is now.
I think if they had Rock vs Cena there then it would possibly sell out with one or two other MAJOR matches and a good card all round..
They sold out WM's in the past with 70-80 thousand people , so why not.?!
I'm sure not everyone who wanted a ticket got one..

dres1214
08-02-2011, 09:52 PM
I don't think they have to change the product they have now.It's better for everyone the way it is now.
I think if they had Rock vs Cena there then it would possibly sell out with one or two other MAJOR matches and a good card all round..
They sold out WM's in the past with 70-80 thousand people , so why not.?!
I'm sure not everyone who wanted a ticket got one..

I stand by what he said. It can be done. Atlanta had over 70 thousand people there, and I was there. People all around town were trying to buy tickets last min. B/c it was sold out. I imagine if WWE has something big planned for next year WM they surely can sell out or get pretty damn close to selling out Cowboys stadium. What is that stadium called?

Jaws
08-03-2011, 03:22 AM
It's called Cowboys Stadium.

Automatic
08-03-2011, 03:24 AM
WWE has a very loyal fanbase, 100.000 should not be a problem if the card/build-up isn't too shitty.

FLWWEFan
08-03-2011, 03:33 AM
do you guys think if WM ever came to the new cowboy stadium it could sell it out...which would be over 100,000 people

As long as they don't do what they did at the SuperBowl, yes they can sell it out....lol. Just look at what happened for WrestleMania 28, the package deals sold out in less then 2 days, that never happened before and prices have been higher then the previous year. I'm glad I was able to snatch up my package a minute after the pre-sale!