PDA

View Full Version : i miss jeff hardy hes the greatest wrestler ever

gravesismizfan
08-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Jeff hardy is the greatest all time he give himself through insane radical pain to blow our minds ands it a shame that
He's in such a bad ideal in his life
Heres my top 10 fav matches of Jeff hardy

10. Jeff hardy and matt hardy vs. Edge and Christian ladder match
9. Jeff hardy vs. Cm punk tlc
8. Jeff hardy vs. Rob van dam
7. Jeff hardy vs undertaker extreme rules
6. Jeff vs edge return match
5. Jeff vs. Randy Orton royal rumble
4. Dudleyz vs ec vs hardyz wm
3. Jeff hardy vs. Hbk
2. Jeff hardy vs undertaker ladder match
1. Jeff hardy vs. Hhh vs. Edge wwe title armagandon
He won his first wwe title in my hometown on my birthday I cried >.<

thejman93
08-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Derp........

Tommy Thunder
08-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Are you seriously suggesting that Jeff Hardy is the greatest of all time? Better than:
Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, HHH, Ric Flair, Brett Hart, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero do I need to go on?

Take a hike kid.

thejman93
08-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Are you seriously suggesting that Jeff Hardy is the greatest of all time? Better than:
Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, HHH, Ric Flair, Brett Hart, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero do I need to go on?

Take a hike kid.

Thank you Mr. Thunder.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Hero worship is dangerous my friend.

Jeff was also my number one favorite wrestler, but one can only let you down so many times. Right now he is being charged with
-Conspiracy to traffic opium
-Trafficking in opium by possession
-Possession with intent to sell or deliver a controlled substance
-Felony possession of cocaine
-Felony maintaining a vehicle, dwelling, or place for using controlled substances
-Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia

All that with a trial lasting 2 entire years, thus affecting my faith in the US justice system. And I would feel much more sympathetic towards him, if he did not always present himself as a D-bag ripping on CM Punk, abusing a dog, and tasing a woman in his stupid little videos.

But if you can acknowledge all that, yet still remain a fan of his... more power to you sir. Sadly, I cannot.

FLWWEFan
08-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Meth Hardy pulled off some really great daredevil moves, but as far as a wrestler goes he's far from the best! Dude is never gonna be what he once was thanks to the wonderful world of drugs. TNA can keep him!

zapphoman
08-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Meth Hardy pulled off some really great daredevil moves, but as far as a wrestler goes he's far from the best! Dude is never gonna be what he once was thanks to the wonderful world of drugs. TNA can keep him!

To be honest, I think TNA is too good for him. I got to be honest, I have never been a big fan of the Hardys. I thought Matts V2 gimmick was alright but thats about it.

RagingBallsFTW
08-02-2011, 06:02 PM
You must be joking or smoking the same drugs as your "hero". :D

WWTNA Mark
08-02-2011, 06:03 PM
I must admit, i'm a fan of Jeff Hardy. Not a fan of his behavior(he seems to have gotten better though) but there is no denying that the man was over with the crowd.

Tommy Thunder
08-02-2011, 06:09 PM
I must admit, i'm a fan of Jeff Hardy. Not a fan of his behavior(he seems to have gotten better though) but there is no denying that the man was over with the crowd.

I'm also a fan of Jeff Hardy. I think he's done amazing things during his WWE days and I respect what he's accomplished in the ring.
But he's not the greatest ever as this clown's suggesting!!

helmsley
08-02-2011, 06:13 PM
i hope youre joking......

ive never liked the hardys and i think that they were more like spot-crazy monkeys that anything else

TNA 'The very best'
08-02-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm also a fan of Jeff Hardy. I think he's done amazing things during his WWE days and I respect what he's accomplished in the ring.
But he's not the greatest ever as this clown's suggesting!!

^^^The truth^^^

The Brown One
08-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Hes not the best. But he was a unique person in the WWF/E. Its funny how so many people can jump on the bandwagon and say "I never liked him anyway" when news spread that he was a druggie. I'm sure most people growing up loved watching this kid defy gravity and do shit that no one has seen before. I'll remember Jeff for what hes done in the ring (blocking out the incident in TNA of course).

Tommy Thunder
08-02-2011, 06:31 PM
^^^The truth^^^

Shall set you free!!

Hes not the best. But he was a unique person in the WWF/E. Its funny how so many people can jump on the bandwagon and say "I never liked him anyway" when news spread that he was a druggie. I'm sure most people growing up loved watching this kid defy gravity and do shit that no one has seen before. I'll remember Jeff for what hes done in the ring (blocking out the incident in TNA of course).

But seriously, I agree with this. I can openly say that I always have been and always will be a Hardy fan (thankfully I don't watch TNA and didn't have to witness THAT clusterfuck).
Both Matt and Jeff have done great things in the ring during their careers, and I will always remember them for that.

LMPunker
08-02-2011, 06:34 PM
jeff hardy is this situation because of jeff hardy he made a concious choice to break the law and buy and use and abuse that crap yes hardy has had some great matches and has a huge fanbase because of that if he didnt tna wouldnt have signed him jeff hardy isnt the best in the world he isnt the best in tna hes not even the best wrestler in his family

i wish jeff well and hope he gets over these problems does whatever punishment he is given and he should be punished because if he doesnt he will do it again but if the reason he does these drugs and sbustances is because he is in such pain from doing all the crazy shit hes done over the years then i am sorry for egging him on but sit by your computer and tell me hes the best and try and excuse him nobody forced jeff do what he does and if he sorts himself he should apologise to cm punk for burying him and to tna and give a full refund to everyone that bought the ppv with the match with sting and job to everyone in tna atleast 5 times

efrum
08-02-2011, 06:36 PM
*insert cornette face here*

AlexWorldOrder
08-02-2011, 06:40 PM
How about respecting his fuckin opinion, instead of bashing him?
Yea, Jeff's done some fucked Up things to himself, but his personal life has nothing to do with how much he has done to his body to entertain his fans. It's mind blowing how a guy like him can be called all these horrible things, (meth hardy) and be judged for his own issues, yet guys like Hunter, and Michaels, get worshipped when they've fucked talent, and mocked their fans. Don't get me wrong, Shawn is #1 in my book, but he's done 10 times worse than Jeff has. It seems that these guys get crucified after they leave WWE, or express anything about poor treatment during their time with the company. Jeff isn't in my top 10 at all, but I do appreciate what he has done for te business. Hopefully he can recover from this horrible desease.

CobraNightviper
08-02-2011, 06:42 PM
You are lucky because I too liked the Hardy's and I say liked because I desided to start watching tna and after the whole let down with him and Matt after their debut I just don't see them the same way anymore.
Shall set you free!!

But seriously, I agree with this. I can openly say that I always have been and always will be a Hardy fan (thankfully I don't watch TNA and didn't have to witness THAT clusterfuck).
Both Matt and Jeff have done great things in the ring during their careers, and I will always remember them for that.

WWTNA Mark
08-02-2011, 06:43 PM

My thoughts exactly.

Markedoutforlife
08-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Im a fan of wrestling.
Jeff wanted to be a wrestler, he didnt want to be a drug addict.
Wrestling the style he does will have a negative effect on his body, and thats why the painkillers dont upset me.
The elicit drugs are terrible, but he did them while knowingit could ruin his livelyhood.

straightedge916
08-02-2011, 06:46 PM
I was a big Jeff Hardy fan, in fact he was my favorite, but i just kinda felt let down when he went to TNA.

CobraNightviper
08-02-2011, 06:51 PM
I don't ever rember Hunter&Shawn coming to the ring so messed up that they couldn't wrestle I know they did get messed up but someone must of had enough brains to not let them come to the ring unlike Jeff did in that joke of a rematch he had with Sting I mean really this is another reason why I'm so hard on tna somebody in the back could of kept that from happening and not let him go out there when they saw he was out of his mind.
Yea, Jeff's done some fucked Up things to himself, but his personal life has nothing to do with how much he has done to his body to entertain his fans. It's mind blowing how a guy like him can be called all these horrible things, (meth hardy) and be judged for his own issues, yet guys like Hunter, and Michaels, get worshipped when they've fucked talent, and mocked their fans. Don't get me wrong, Shawn is #1 in my book, but he's done 10 times worse than Jeff has. It seems that these guys get crucified after they leave WWE, or express anything about poor treatment during their time with the company. Jeff isn't in my top 10 at all, but I do appreciate what he has done for te business. Hopefully he can recover from this horrible desease.

FLWWEFan
08-02-2011, 06:54 PM
To be honest, I think TNA is too good for him. I got to be honest, I have never been a big fan of the Hardys. I thought Matts V2 gimmick was alright but thats about it.

Jeff has a lot of talent, but let drugs get into the way and YES your correct TNA has been too good to him. But then again they knew what they were getting themselves into when they signed him.

Tommy Thunder
08-02-2011, 07:12 PM

How can you say that Shawn has done 10 times worse than Jeff?! Shawn has done drugs in his early career, but has Shawn been to court, over drugs? No. If Jeff was in the Uk with all those charges against him, he would have been locked up after that first court hearing!!

NWOMyGawd
08-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Jeff had some great spots. There is no denying. But i truthfully never thought of him as a main event talent. His promos were horrible in my opinion. And the only things I remember about most of his matches is him flying through the air and being out for the majority rest of the match only to hit a swanton bomb to end the match (almost every single tag match he was in). I can understand why there are some people who are huge fans of him. I could tell just by watching most of the talent that came in around the time of The Hardy's. And I have been pretty spot on as far as how far they would go. I never saw WHC or WWE Champion in him. So he definitely did something right. I just don't know what it is.

steveorton
08-02-2011, 07:37 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Hardy vs Punk one more time with the amount of bad blood these to have this could be something special, finally CM Punk has come to this thread, I'm jus sayin...

capn-edu
08-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Maybe not the best, but he was always one of my top 10
he was extreme to the core :D

WWTNA Mark
08-02-2011, 07:41 PM
How can you say that Shawn has done 10 times worse than Jeff?! Shawn has done drugs in his early career, but has Shawn been to court, over drugs? No. If Jeff was in the Uk with all those charges against him, he would have been locked up after that first court hearing!!

Shawn has done worst to be honest.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-02-2011, 07:42 PM
I think hes a little closer to being the worse wrestler ever!

Tommy Thunder
08-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Shawn has done worst to be honest.

Can you give examples?

WWTNA Mark
08-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Can you give examples?

The backstabbing, the drugs, the childish antics, the cocky attitude, more backstabbing, choosing to go over Davey Boy at One Night Only(even when Davey dedicated that match to his ill sister), dating one of his worker's girlfriend, and more backstabbing. Need I say more? lol

Shawn was a mess in the 90's.

Tommy Thunder
08-02-2011, 08:05 PM
The backstabbing, the drugs, the childish antics, the cocky attitude, more backstabbing, choosing to go over Davey Boy at One Night Only(even when Davey dedicated that match to his ill sister), dating one of his worker's girlfriend, and more backstabbing. Need I say more? lol

True. But does that make him 10 times worse than Jeff though? I mean, I'm sure Jeff is a hell of a nice guy, but he's doing drugs when he's got a little kid. What kind of man does that? I mean he's a father and husband for crying out loud!!
I may be biased towards HBK since he's my all time favorite, but I see what Jeff is doing as being worse 2bh.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Why do people think Jeff Hardy is the only wrestler to ever do drugs at least he only uses weed & stuff that makes you drowsey & shit it's better then if he was on steroids

Ruthless_Aggression
08-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Why do people think Jeff Hardy is the only wrestler to ever do drugs at least he only uses weed & stuff that makes you drowsey & shit it's better then if he was on steroids

One of his charges is position of cocaine.

Tommy Thunder
08-02-2011, 08:14 PM

What?! You think Hardy only does weed?! Wake up man!!

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-02-2011, 08:15 PM
True. But does that make him 10 times worse than Jeff though? I mean, I'm sure Jeff is a hell of a nice guy, but he's doing drugs when he's got a little kid. What kind of man does that? I mean he's a father and husband for crying out loud!!
I may be biased towards HBK since he's my all time favorite, but I see what Jeff is doing as being worse 2bh.

WTF there are much worse stuff a parent can do then take drugs it doesnt automatically mean his a bad father

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-02-2011, 08:16 PM
What?! You think Hardy only does weed?! Wake up man!!
no but like opium & stuff has the same effect

Ruthless_Aggression
08-02-2011, 08:17 PM
WTF there are much worse stuff a parent can do then take drugs it doesnt automatically mean his a bad father

It doesn't make him father of the year either, and it sure as hell can get your kid taken away from you.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-02-2011, 08:18 PM
One of his charges is position of cocaine.

are 100% on that ive read his charges i dont remember seeing that

FaceOfSpades
08-02-2011, 08:19 PM

Weed is great

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-02-2011, 08:20 PM
It doesn't make him father of the year either, and it sure as hell can get your kid taken away from you.

Yeah obviously as drugs are illegal doesnt mean his a shit dad unless you know him personally i dont think you can make an acusation like that

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Weed is great

true very, very true

Tommy Thunder
08-02-2011, 08:23 PM

What?! If exposing your child to hard drugs like that isn't an example of bad fathering, I don't know what is!!

no but like opium & stuff has the same effect

You need to come home from planet Hardy dude!! He's being charged with possession of cocaine, anabolic steroids (pills and liquid form), vicodin pills, soma pills and drug paraphernalia. Hard drugs.
Every drug is bad for you That goes for weed right up to cocaine.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Yeah obviously as drugs are illegal doesnt mean his a shit dad unless you know him personally i dont think you can make an acusation like that

Well I never said he was a bad father. But compromising your position at work by going their doped up doesn't help. But what is fact, is that he needs to be more responsible and in control of his own life if can ever hope of taking care of his kid. And to answer your question...

"On September 11, 2009 Hardy was arrested on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steroids, after a search of his house yielded 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine, and drug paraphernalia. Over a year later, the district attorney announced that Hardy would likely plead guilty to the charges, though the court hearing is still pending"

Look it up yourself if the above quote isn't good enough.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-02-2011, 08:24 PM
I don't ever rember Hunter&Shawn coming to the ring so messed up that they couldn't wrestle I know they did get messed up but someone must of had enough brains to not let them come to the ring unlike Jeff did in that joke of a rematch he had with Sting I mean really this is another reason why I'm so hard on tna somebody in the back could of kept that from happening and not let him go out there when they saw he was out of his mind.

well it was his fault for being high & i like TNA but they should have replaced him with somebody else rather then let him go out there

indysteve1563
08-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Jeff hardy is the greatest all time he give himself through insane radical pain to blow our minds ands it a shame that

3. Jeff hardy vs. Hbk

In the words of The Miz: "Really? REALLY??"

I'd like to think that maybe you're just a Jeff Hardy mark and nothing else. OR your crack pipe hasn't been cleaned in quite some time.

nrb6304
08-02-2011, 10:20 PM
I'll say this: Aside from this years Sting/Hardy PPV match (Victory Road?) I've actually THOROUGHLY enjoyed Jeff Hardy's career. What ever else is outside of the ring is OUTSIDE OF THE RING.

This new dude (WELCOME!) obviously like Jeff Hardy. They say he's their favorite wrestler. Okay, well then they don't care about the drugs and bs and etc. cause they don't make a wrestler. If you're gonna bash every wrestler that has abused drugs and alcohol and etc. I wanna hear some bashing of: Eddie Guerrero, Dynamite Kid, Shawn Michaels, Curt Henning, Brian Pillman, ETC.
Yes Hardy went to the ring screwed up and had the WORST MATCH EVER! (Rock and Bossman SS 98 was better) but ONE MATCH doesn't make or break a career. PERIOD.
So maybe Hardy isn't the greatest WRESTLER of all time. But he is a professional wrestler, more so then anybody else posting on this website (even those of us that are going to wrestling school or are indy wrestlers.) there for he can qualify as somebodies FAVORITE.
Not everybody in the world has to like the same STYLE of professional wrestling. I have ALWAYS loved CM Punk's style and in ring ability. My friend once told me "Yeah CM Punk....he doesn't do it for me." "Why not?" "I don't know he just doesn't." BOOM PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
If we're not gonna call Jeff Hardy a wrestler then I suggest you take away that title from almost EVERY X-Division superstar ever.

IMO Hardy isn't the greatest in the ring, or of all time for that matter. Neither was Hogan or Cena or Flair, BUT he SHOULD be remember for everything that he's done. If you start a top 50 list of greatest things you've ever seen in pro wrestling, Hardy is BOUND to be in at least 5-10. (for those who have actually watched pro wrestling Attitude Era and beyond)

I'm not defending Hardy per say, but I will defend this new guys thoughts

tad locust
08-02-2011, 10:20 PM
I don't think Jeff is the greatest wrestler of all time by any means and am not a fan myself.But I think you people are being too hard on this guy.He simply gave his opinion on something and you guys totally insulted him.You should respect his opinion even if you don't agree with it instead of berating him.

clh2285
08-02-2011, 10:28 PM
I hate Jeff Hardy, am I cool now?

xtremetothemax
08-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Hardy is one of my top favorite wrestlers. But i really dont like the fact he's taking all of those drugs. I hope he gets his life back together before we have another drug related death like amy winehouse(R.I.P)

AlexWorldOrder
08-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Alright..
Let's start with the Victory Road debacle..
Do ANY of you know what really happened?
Do you understand the fact that Jeff had gotten under medication to STOP using drugs, and that he happened to be allergic to his meds?
Do you understand the fact that TNA or Jeff can't make any comments or statements of that incident, due to his current court status? You people sit there, and judge, when you don't know shit. You have to be a shameless fuck, to sit there and call him Meth Hardy, over, and over. Then again, you probably don't give a shit, and yet find it funny. Don't allow your small dick to think for you.
Shawn and Hunter have done horrible things behind the scenes; not mentioning their protective drug antics. Jeff has always been the regular guy that no one ever thought could be a world champion, yet he got over with all the fans because of his underdog factor. Shawn is a born again Christian. That tells you how big his demons were.
Besides this whole Jeff Hardy drug thing, you really have to think about how much wrestling fans generalize their favorites. Every time anyone speaks truth on anything that Shawn or Hunter have done, they quickly get judge and buried. Why is that? Because the company knows how to paint a perfect picture, to portray who you should love. Stop beings marks, and think from the heart. As I said, Jeff isn't my favorite wrestler, but sometimes I feel that if he doesn't overcome his issues, he'll be dead soon, and all of you idiots, bashed him for his personal issues; no matter how much he tried for all of you to like him. Jeff has worked harder than Shawn, and Hunter put together, and yet they mantain in your brains as heroic idols. No wonder Matt Hardy is fuckin crazy. Think of what that dude had to go through, and most of you would have ended up on drugs.

Fluffyman101
08-02-2011, 11:12 PM
shit just got real............. but how do u know jeff was under medication to stop his addiction and can u please prove it

o BTW how can u say Jeff is a bad wrestler for taking drugs when a certain guy killed himself and his family( u know who) and say hes an all time great

THEKEVINBRAND
08-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Alright..
Let's start with the Victory Road debacle..
Do ANY of you know what really happened?
Do you understand the fact that Jeff had gotten under medication to STOP using drugs, and that he happened to be allergic to his meds?
Do you understand the fact that TNA or Jeff can't make any comments or statements of that incident, due to his current court status? You people sit there, and judge, when you don't know shit. You have to be a shameless fuck, to sit there and call him Meth Hardy, over, and over. Then again, you probably don't give a shit, and yet find it funny. Don't allow your small dick to think for you.
Shawn and Hunter have done horrible things behind the scenes; not mentioning their protective drug antics. Jeff has always been the regular guy that no one ever thought could be a world champion, yet he got over with all the fans because of his underdog factor. Shawn is a born again Christian. That tells you how big his demons were.
Besides this whole Jeff Hardy drug thing, you really have to think about how much wrestling fans generalize their favorites. Every time anyone speaks truth on anything that Shawn or Hunter have done, they quickly get judge and buried. Why is that? Because the company knows how to paint a perfect picture, to portray who you should love. Stop beings marks, and think from the heart. As I said, Jeff isn't my favorite wrestler, but sometimes I feel that if he doesn't overcome his issues, he'll be dead soon, and all of you idiots, bashed him for his personal issues; no matter how much he tried for all of you to like him. Jeff has worked harder than Shawn, and Hunter put together, and yet they mantain in your brains as heroic idols. No wonder Matt Hardy is fuckin crazy. Think of what that dude had to go through, and most of you would have ended up on drugs.

After I read this I instantly thought how many people would jump on the RIP Jeff Hardy bandwagon (if he dies) and say that he was a good man who was battling his demons when everyone here was bashing him all along.

clh2285
08-02-2011, 11:15 PM
After I read this I instantly thought how many people would jump on the RIP Jeff Hardy bandwagon (if he dies) and say that he was a good man who was battling his demons when everyone here was bashing him all along.
This game sucks, why do we play it?

THEKEVINBRAND
08-02-2011, 11:18 PM
This game sucks, why do we play it?

it's called pointing out the obvious truth

zapphoman
08-02-2011, 11:19 PM
I never bashed on his personal life. When I am talking on here, I try to keep their personal situation out of it simply because it is none of my business. how I chose to be a fan of a wrestler is by looking at how good they are in the ring and how good they are on the mic. now yes I will say Jeff put his body through alot and I can respect him for that and I imagine he is a good guy. But as a wrestler, I have just never been able to get behind him.

xtremetothemax
08-02-2011, 11:20 PM

Dude thats exactly what i was thinking.

nrb6304
08-02-2011, 11:45 PM
I don't think Jeff is the greatest wrestler of all time by any means and am not a fan myself.But I think you people are being too hard on this guy.He simply gave his opinion on something and you guys totally insulted him.You should respect his opinion even if you don't agree with it instead of berating him.

quoted for truth

RagnarokNRoll
08-03-2011, 01:09 AM

Funny there are no Class A felonies on there. Unlike Mr. Hardy.
Shawn was a dick. Jeff Hardy committed criminal acts. The Judicial system tends to frown on drug trafficking a little more then being a dick.

gravesismizfan
08-03-2011, 01:28 AM
I don't understand why you all are bashing the fact that he's my fav and my personal thought of greatest wrestler
I could say that punk scsa rock hogan or greatest but its all personal thoughts besides Jeff is the reason why I love wrestling
Now Jeff is at a low point in his life but guess what so were others
Eddie
Hbk
Chris benoit even though what he did still people say he's greatest and is there fav
Brian pillman
List goes own
But who are you to tell me my thoughts are wrong
That I'm not right that I don't deserve it do you surround yourselves with
John launtius?

clh2285
08-03-2011, 01:39 AM
it's called pointing out the obvious truth
Do you realize what I am referring to?

gohan
08-03-2011, 01:43 AM
`jeff hardy is awsome he is great wrestler i dont care if he did drugs he still cool and bad ass case we all know about jake roberts and scott hall demons jeff dervers respct for waht he did to body for the fans and trying not making in to a monster like peolpe do on this site !!!!!!!! leave the poor guy alone hes only human he can make mistakes sometime and he gets cleaned up so he can comeback tna or can go back to wwe and fight cm punk

68wPayne
08-03-2011, 02:26 AM
I can imagine the "Leave Britney Alone!!!" voice in this thread "Leave Jeff Alone!!!"

gravesismizfan
08-03-2011, 02:32 AM
I can imagine the "Leave Britney Alone!!!" voice in this thread "Leave Jeff Alone!!!"

Funny:P
But we all have that one guy we watch wrestling because

alexrules01
08-03-2011, 02:37 AM
Jeff Hardy is OP

ihearvoices
08-03-2011, 02:42 AM
Some Consider HBK one of the Greatest and he has had his sure of Drug usage in his past...Everything you guys are saying against Jeff hardy can easily be said about 3/4 of the top 10 greatest superstars in WWE history...3/4 of them where drug users, 3/4 had a history of being outrageous backstage. So Let the kid breath if he think Jeff is the greatest who are you to tell him different...The title "the greatest" is not a fact its a opinion so just ease up some

FLWWEFan
08-03-2011, 03:01 AM
Some Consider HBK one of the Greatest and he has had his sure of Drug usage in his past...Everything you guys are saying against Jeff hardy can easily be said about 3/4 of the top 10 greatest superstars in WWE history...3/4 of them where drug users, 3/4 had a history of being outrageous backstage. So Let the kid breath if he think Jeff is the greatest who are you to tell him different...The title "the greatest" is not a fact its a opinion so just ease up some

That's true to a point, but I never seen anyone show up to a wrestling event under the influence like Hardy did when he wrestled Sting. That was a disgrace not only to himself, but Sting, the wrestlers backstage, and TNA as a company. That was friggin' horrible and will never be forgotten.

ihearvoices
08-03-2011, 03:13 AM
That's true to a point, but I never seen anyone show up to a wrestling event under the influence like Hardy did when he wrestled Sting. That was a disgrace not only to himself, but Sting, the wrestlers backstage, and TNA as a company. That was friggin' horrible and will never be forgotten.

Hbk i dont know if you remember the story of when undertaker saw Hbk all drugged up backstage and told HHH to take hbk somewhere and taker was pissed off cause Hbk was being very unprofessional. Trust me there was alot of guys we probably would of done the same jeff did only difference is that Their boss was vince and vince dont play that shit Vince rather cancel the match then do what Tna did

FLWWEFan
08-03-2011, 03:19 AM
Never heard that about Shawn, so I can't comment on that.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Hbk i dont know if you remember the story of when undertaker saw Hbk all drugged up backstage and told HHH to take hbk somewhere and taker was pissed off cause Hbk was being very unprofessional. Trust me there was alot of guys we probably would of done the same jeff did only difference is that Their boss was vince and vince dont play that shit Vince rather cancel the match then do what Tna did

I 100% agree i love TNA & it was partly jeffs fault for taking drugs but TNA should have had some1 take his spot no have him go out there stoned & they also kind of encouraged it since about 2 months b4 that they let him come to the ring smoking pot

FLWWEFan
08-03-2011, 03:28 AM
I 100% agree i love TNA & it was partly jeffs fault for taking drugs but TNA should have had some1 take his spot no have him go out there stoned & they also kind of encouraged it since about 2 months b4 that they let him come to the ring smoking pot

TNA's dumb conclusion was to cut the match short. Not only was it stupid but it also came off looking really, really bad on everyone's part not to mention it pissed off Sting. Someone could've really gotten seriously hurt. Goes to show you TNA doesn't know WTF they're doing at times.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 03:43 AM
LOL this thread is Hilarious over 8 pages arguing that Jeff Hardy isnt the best of all time lol.

Kids you need start watching more matches from different eras.

Jeff was good no doubt but he is nowhere near the best ever.

Murphdogg4
08-03-2011, 05:04 AM

3. Jeff hardy vs. Hbk

welcome to the board Lil Jimmy

Tommy Thunder
08-03-2011, 05:43 AM
LOL this thread is Hilarious over 8 pages arguing that Jeff Hardy isnt the best of all time lol.

Kids you need start watching more matches from different eras.

Dude, I made that point on the first page!!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 06:05 AM
Dude, I made that point on the first page!!

Sorry your royal highness its not like youve repeated exactly the same thing some has already on the same thread. Oh wait you do tht in most of them :)

And to be honest i was trying to make a point about people should start watching different eras not just the current one and only use that for whos the greatest.

You Never mentioned that ^^^^^^^^^

Stop moaning when you do they same thing :)

Tommy Thunder
08-03-2011, 06:22 AM
Sorry your royal highness its not like youve repeated exactly the same thing some has already on the same thread. Oh wait you do tht in most of them :)

And to be honest i was trying to make a point about people should start watching different eras not just the current one and only use that for whos the greatest.

You Never mentioned that ^^^^^^^^^

Stop moaning when you do they same thing :)

Sorry, but what? What's that dig you're having at me in your first statement there? Something about repeating?

I was actually talking about your last point:

I made THAT point on the first page.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 06:27 AM
Sorry, but what? What's that dig you're having at me in your first statement there? Something about repeating?

I was actually talking about your last point:

I made THAT point on the first page.

READ WHAT I WROTE BEFORE REPLYING.

Ive seen you in some threads (your sig is very noticble but i do like it) and in most of them you say the same thing that someone before you has already posted.

Not trying to have a dig at you but your complaining about something you do yourself ALOT.

I havent commented on it before because everyone has their right to their own opinion even if its the same as someone else. But mate dont have a moan at someone who agrees with you in the same point.

Tommy Thunder
08-03-2011, 06:44 AM
READ WHAT I WROTE BEFORE REPLYING.

Ive seen you in some threads (your sig is very noticble but i do like it) and in most of them you say the same thing that someone before you has already posted.

Not trying to have a dig at you but your complaining about something you do yourself ALOT.

I havent commented on it before because everyone has their right to their own opinion even if its the same as someone else. But mate dont have a moan at someone who agrees with you in the same point.

I wasn't complaining that you posted something similar to what I said. I was simply saying that I too had posted a similar opinion.

And I'm sorry, but I don't have time to troll pages to check if someone has said the same as me before I post my own opinion!!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-03-2011, 06:52 AM
I wasn't complaining that you posted something similar to what I said. I was simply saying that I too had posted a similar opinion.

And I'm sorry, but I don't have time to troll pages to check if someone has said the same as me before I post my own opinion!!

cool mate sorry if i misunderstood you but the way you said it made you sound like you was moaning. SORRY MY BAD.

It seems we both do this -

I don't have time to troll pages to check if someone has said the same as me before I post my own opinion!!

Spear-O-Matic
08-03-2011, 09:58 AM
http://unifiedwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/cm-punk-23.jpg

CM Punk says "stop making stupid threads about coke heads!"

Tommy Thunder
08-03-2011, 10:07 AM
http://unifiedwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/cm-punk-23.jpg

CM Punk says "stop making stupid threads about coke heads!"

Best thing about this post: I get to see that awesome sig again!!

Spear-O-Matic
08-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Best thing about this post: I get to see that awesome sig again!!

I'm guessing you would be devastated if I changed it, huh?

Tommy Thunder
08-03-2011, 10:21 AM
I'm guessing you would be devastated if I changed it, huh?

I just think it's a great sig and a great tribute to Macho Man.

Snair
08-03-2011, 10:43 AM
I liked Jeff's work ethic and the quality of his matches back in WWE but he chose to let his admirers down time after time.

Markedoutforlife
08-03-2011, 01:54 PM
I liked Jeff's work ethic and the quality of his matches back in WWE but he chose to let his admirers down time after time.

the truth has been qouted so that we can all read it twice.

zrdt12
08-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Not reading whole thread but he put on some of the greatest matches in WWE history and took the biggest bumps in them most of the time. He's not the greatest wrestler of all time but the attitude era would just be imcomplete without the some of the matches he was involved in. Time after time, (along with Matt, Edge, and Christian, and sometimes Dudleys) they stole the show competeing in the tag team divison.

I liked him a lot when he was just a tag team with Matt. I just can't ever hate this guy, it doesn't matter if I don't agree with what he does. He still gives me moments I'll never forget.

LordOfTheApes
08-04-2011, 02:51 AM
the sapien hardy with a drug addiction is a horrid wrestler. he makes high risks but relies on being a spot monkey. that is a defamation to the monkey name. he is a master of botching which makes my stomach sour. hate me if you shall but deep inside your minds you know i stand correct.

Kashdinero
08-04-2011, 02:15 PM
The OP's opinion is his own opinion, and to start calling him a clown is just classless. Shame on all of those who have been nasty towards him throughout this thread.

HeelTurn
08-04-2011, 02:34 PM
I used to be a huge Hardy's fan, seriously. But then he began acting like he did, he let his fans down, he let the other wrestlers down, and whats more "wipes tear", he let himself down lol