PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one- Dont worry this thread contains CM Punk

eboy
08-02-2011, 03:36 AM
I am the only one that Kinda thinks CM Punk Moaned his way to the title i mean the moments at MITB & The Raws before were Awesome but the fact is to get to the Top in WWE you have to be good at politics he threatend to walk away so they had to do some thing

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 03:50 AM
He knew what he was doing, as he said today they could not afford to lose him right now.

He's the best promo guy they got on Raw hell all the WWE right now and he's made people listen not by moaning but by speaking freely about many feel is too taboo to talk about as you said the politics of the biz.

The fact that they're are letting him voice his opinion on the matter so much right now, shows how much faith they put behind him to get the WWE to new heights in this PG Era and it has paid off; having him be the champion while delivering the blockbuster promos he has in the past few weeks is just the thing to make sure he gets more and more promo time through out the shows.

As long as he's able to make promos exciting again he'll on top of the main scene in the WWE for a long time.

eboy
08-02-2011, 03:54 AM
He knew what he was doing, as he said today they could not afford to lose him right now.

He's the best promo guy they got on Raw hell all the WWE right now and he's made people listen not by moaning but by speaking freely about many feel is too taboo to talk about as you said the politics of the biz.

The fact that they're are letting him voice his opinion on the matter so much right now, shows how much faith they put behind him to get the WWE to new heights in this PG Era and it has paid off; having him be the champion while delivering the blockbuster promos he has in the past few weeks is just the thing to make sure he gets more and more promo time through out the shows.

As long as he's able to make promos exciting again he'll on top of the main scene in the WWE for a long time.

100% Agree with this its and i am happy seeing him therer my point is to be the Best Wrestler you have to have a Great Moveset and Great Promos

To be The BEst Superstar you have to be a Coprote Ball sucker

the fact is i think WWE Would be most Appealing to the Mass Market with Good Badass Wrestlers then do Dangerious Moves

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 04:06 AM
100% Agree with this its and i am happy seeing him therer my point is to be the Best Wrestler you have to have a Great Moveset and Great Promos

To be The BEst Superstar you have to be a Coprote Ball sucker

the fact is i think WWE Would be most Appealing to the Mass Market with Good Badass Wrestlers then do Dangerious Moves

Which is why CM Punk CAN call himself The Best WRESTLER cause he has all those qualities you mentioned while Cena will only be a Superstar who makes wrestling fans laugh their asses off by ever calling himself a wrestler.

The WWE is good as is because if their ability to appeal to multiple cultures of people, its just great he's pleasing and appealing to the people he NEEDS to please, us the wrestling fans by making WWE exciting to see again.

I honestly just hope they dont fuck it up before truly capitalizing on everything that this can do for the WWE, only time will tell.

Blinker
08-02-2011, 08:36 AM
I think Punk is good at politics. You make it sound like he held the WWE at ransom. He didn't. The WWE knew exactly what they were getting into. You think they would let Punk go out and speak his mind just because he wants to? I'm sure Punk said something like "Let me go out there and cut a few unscripted promos. If they go over well, great, we can see about a new deal. If they don't, you can cut me free." Obviously that is just me speculating, but I don't think it's far from the truth. I do see why you would think he moaned his way up though. I think that part shows through more, so the fans can see it as Punk rebelling against the system.

The WWE is good as is because if their ability to appeal to multiple cultures of people, its just great he's pleasing and appealing to the people he NEEDS to please, us the wrestling fans by making WWE exciting to see again.

This is 100% correct. They need to appeal to all different cultures. Punk's is doing his part, just like Cena's doing his. I think both Punk and Cena are good at "politics". Both of them just have different ways of going about it.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-02-2011, 09:15 AM
As long as Cena is champion in wrestlemania season, it dosent really matter who is champion right now.

Tommy Thunder
08-02-2011, 09:33 AM

Totally agree with this. Could not have put it better myself.
WWE are putting faith in CM Punk and it's paying off. He's making the so called 'PG era' exciting, and he's taking that title to new heights. I'm just hoping that this is long term faith on the WWE's part. I hope they don't relegate Punk back down the card again after this storyline with Cena is over.

AOF666
08-02-2011, 12:21 PM
I think we had that contract signing with Vince, he was a little whiney. Other than that not really. To bad he didn't lay out HHH, that would of been awesome.

thejman93
08-02-2011, 12:27 PM

Well said. Punk has done what no one in the last 4 years has been able to; make me genuinely excited about WWE programming.

To bad he didn't lay out HHH, that would of been awesome.

Oh he will, just give it time.

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Dang I haven't quoted this much in a long time xD

What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Punk and will defend him till the end.

C.M. Punk, C.M. Punk, C.M. Punk!!!

charmingone28
08-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Same here I dont think he moaned and bitched his way to the top he earned it. I mean for goodness sakes he had to put up with being the "leader" of the Nexus, anyone deserves a Nobel prize after that

tshizzy34
08-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Punk didn't ever wine, he simply dropped pipe bombs on all of our asses and it was epic!

CobraNightviper
08-02-2011, 07:11 PM
I like Punk and I think he's good at the backstage politics but to say he bitched his way to the top is a bit much but on the same hand to say he's the best wrestler ever I don't think so I'll give him credit he's good and like HHH said may be a bit overrated but he hasn't proved to me he's the best yet he's in the top ten but not at the top of that list for me and I keep hearing people comparing his to Cena's wrestling ability since when did Cena become the standard for wrestling anyway I think we all know he's this decades Hulk Hogan and I rember Hogan's first run in the 1980's and he could'nt wrestle either back then but everybody loved him.