PDA

View Full Version : The End Of The Nexus

Juvenile Junkie
08-02-2011, 01:11 AM
So it seems the Nexus is now a thing of the past,it faded when they got rid of Wade Barrett and frAnkly The Corre hardly did anything major on SmackDown.WWE found a way to ruin a great thing,CM Punk did not need to be the leader of Nexus IMO,but never the less,this group has just puffed out quietly into the night,very sad considering this time last year these guys were main eventing SummerSlam.

WPack911
08-02-2011, 01:38 AM
So it seems the Nexus is now a thing of the past,it faded when they got rid of Wade Barrett and frAnkly The Corre hardly did anything major on SmackDown.WWE found a way to ruin a great thing,CM Punk did not need to be the leader of Nexus IMO,but never the less,this group has just puffed out quietly into the night,very sad considering this time last year these guys were main eventing SummerSlam.

They might have been able to continue with Mason Ryan as the Leader or something, but with him hurt it's the tag champs (just easier to refer to them like this) and I guess they just said screw it. Also, I have been surprised by the complete lack of a CM Punk/former nexus confrontation, I mean I know he is feuding with Cena, but WTF they should had an ending where he tells them off at least, if not beats them down to give the group an true ending.

Enforcer23
08-02-2011, 01:45 AM

yep no more nexus and im for one happy it got old as soon as barret left and cena destroyed them...and they started to bring new people in ow well

Mtt08 xXx
08-02-2011, 03:00 AM
well also never know why they helped Kane bury the undertaker last year

Enforcer23
08-02-2011, 03:01 AM
well also never know why they helped Kane bury the undertaker last year

hhmmm i always thought they did that to make a statement

Markedoutforlife
08-02-2011, 03:07 AM
hhmmm i always thought they did that to make a statement

Nobody was safe,-statement made.

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 03:09 AM
I for one am glad its over with and the end has come for the whole Nexus/Corre thing.

Now we can see what their gimmicks would've been had Nexus/Corre never been created and hopefully see them, well most of' em shine if they can on their own.

sincara
08-02-2011, 03:26 AM
the nexus is over now otunga can be released

ihearvoices
08-02-2011, 04:15 AM

I really dont see what people got against him i feel he is a new guy who has a bright future with the right gimmick and support system..Nobody walks into WWE on level 10 not even the greats. Actually most of the greats where looked as Jobbers who would be release within their first months or year in WWE and now look at them. So when it comes to Otunga i see a bright Future if he is used right and not use like how WWE and other pro wrestling Companies usually books African Americans....people may disagree but to me its the truth African Americans in pro wrestling are 70% always booked poorly weather they very talented or not

Y2Jryder
08-02-2011, 05:26 AM
I really dont see what people got against him i feel he is a new guy who has a bright future with the right gimmick and support system..Nobody walks into WWE on level 10 not even the greats. Actually most of the greats where looked as Jobbers who would be release within their first months or year in WWE and now look at them. So when it comes to Otunga i see a bright Future if he is used right and not use like how WWE and other pro wrestling Companies usually books African Americans....people may disagree but to me its the truth African Americans in pro wrestling are 70% always booked poorly weather they very talented or not

Ortunga doesn't deserve to be booked right because he can't wrestle and isn't entertaining at all

Automatic
08-02-2011, 05:55 AM

But he can't wrestle? And he needs to buy some other trunks. I'm sick of watching his match and all of a sudden one buttcheek is on TV...

bastianboogerismydad
08-02-2011, 06:17 AM
Otunga is awful! McGilucutty has a future as Curt Hennings son but they should release Otunga, Skip Sheffield, Mason Ryan and that fat one??? Husky HArris thats the one!!

tittle97
08-02-2011, 06:20 AM
But he can't wrestle? And he needs to buy some other trunks. I'm sick of watching his match and all of a sudden one buttcheek is on TV...

Ha ha not only that but he is terrible on the mic and shows zero passion or charisma.

steveorton
08-02-2011, 07:24 AM

I'm just glad it's over, I'm jus sayin...

JamFran
08-02-2011, 08:17 AM
the only reason they have Otunga imo is because he has a famous wife (Jennifer Hudson) and WWE can get free publicity whenever Otunga accompanies her.

CMRyder
08-02-2011, 08:19 AM

Someone is butt hurt. Otunga has no talent what so ever nor will he ever get any. The same for his Tag team partner, I don't care if his dad was the great Mr. Perfect.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-02-2011, 09:10 AM
They need to have a reconciliation with Barrett. Have them bring back Barrett as their leader and apologize to him for what they did. They are nothing without him.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-02-2011, 09:12 AM
The Nexus died when the writers decided it would be good for Team WWE to go over them at last year's SummerSlam. Dead story is dead.

The_Awesome_One
08-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Otunga is awful! McGilucutty has a future as Curt Hennings son but they should release Otunga, Skip Sheffield, Mason Ryan and that fat one??? Husky HArris thats the one!!

otunga: Yes should be released or be made a jobber

Skip Sheffeild: NO will not be released they kept him under contract for a year now while he has been injured most new people if they get a bad injury its bye-bye and I can remember a while back someone from WWE said that they are planning on making him a replacement for Cena when he goes

Mason Ryan: no he is extremely green but has great potential the only thing I'm worried about is that he is welsh and welsh people tend to have an extremely strong accent, and he was brough in to be replacement for Batista so he isnt going anywhere

Husky Harris: NO?? havent really seen much of him, but he seemed pretty agile for a man of his size

McGilucutty: (Mr Not-So-Perfect) has some potential but they need to play on the fact that he Curt's son to give him a bit of a boost like they did for Orton Rhodes Ted Dibiase jr and The Rock

KingOrton
08-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Thank god, just wish Gabriel could of kept that theme instead of the champs having it.

AOF666
08-02-2011, 12:24 PM

I completely agree. Even now R-Truth is one of the best and he might be stuck jobbing to Morrison.

clh2285
08-02-2011, 12:25 PM
I'm sick of watching his match and all of a sudden one buttcheek is on TV...

thank you for that :)

Ruthless_Aggression
08-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Coming soon, the Best of Nexus and Corre coming to DVD to every major retailer!

CMRyder
08-02-2011, 12:50 PM
I completely agree. Even now R-Truth is one of the best and he might be stuck jobbing to Morrison.

Morrison will job. He's lost all his matches since he came back.

tshizzy34
08-02-2011, 04:26 PM
I for one am very happy the Nexus angle is over. They totally screwed the pooch on the whole deal so I'm glad they just seemingly ended it!

CobraNightviper
08-02-2011, 06:55 PM
So I wonder what will be the next big faction in WWE now that them and the corre are gone?to me it feels like factions are dead right now.

tnawhat
08-02-2011, 06:58 PM
otunga is not that bad he wont be released cos of hudson

Bodom
08-02-2011, 06:58 PM
<-- Thought Nexus died months ago

zapphoman
08-02-2011, 07:25 PM
I haven't liked Otunga since I first saw him on NXT. He just seemed to be riding his wives fame, he sucks in the ring, and isn't even that good on the mic. Harris and Shipfield I believe should stay. I thought Harris was impressive for his size and Shepfield never showed me any reason to dislike him. McGilicuty, I haven't seen anything impressive from him yet.

Tommy Thunder
08-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Nexus ended as soon as Barrett left as far as I'm concerned. It got a little interesting again the night Mason Ryan made his debut, but then id plunged into a black hole.
I'm happy that it's finally officially over. I'm just waiting for Otunga to be swept away from my screen now *gets hopes up*

Juvenile Junkie
08-05-2011, 05:51 AM

no,he will end up as wwe champion,it would give the WWE Media hype that Mr.Hudson is their champ

Juvenile Junkie
08-05-2011, 05:58 AM
Now we can see what their gimmicks would've been had Nexus/Corre never been created and hopefully see them, well most of' em shine if they can on their own.

Wade Barrett joins British Invasion
Justin Gabriel joins the X-Division or ROH
David Otunga becomes WWE Champion giving WWE lots of media attention as Mr.Hudson ends up in The Marine 3.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-05-2011, 06:23 AM
no,he will end up as wwe champion,it would give the WWE Media hype that Mr.Hudson is their champ

If im 100% honest i cant tell the difference between him an Batista anyway.

And isnt it about time we had a Black WWE champion?

Juvenile Junkie
08-05-2011, 01:22 PM
And isnt it about time we had a Black WWE champion?

Mark Henry was WWE-CW champion.....