PDA

View Full Version : Y2J rips CM Punk

KingOrton
08-01-2011, 11:15 PM
From the news board:

-- Chris Jericho wrote the following on Twitter this week after CM Punk mentioned him on RAW: "Everyone is so excited that @CMPunk mentioned me on Raw. Newsflash...I don't give a shit. Mind ur own business and stop rippin me off Punk."

Thoughts on this?

Ruthless_Aggression
08-01-2011, 11:17 PM
ZOMG! The hacker strikes again!

Dameduse823
08-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Thoughts? Really? He told people to stop talking about him while he's not even part of the company. what is there to think about?

johnnydropkicks
08-01-2011, 11:18 PM
I dunno what with his band and stuff and his tv show now I don't think he intends coming back any time soon. so he probably doesn't wanna be involved in it. and he might be a bit sore over punk taking his catchphrase.

CMRyder
08-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Jericho at his best.

Bodom
08-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Que the conspiracy theory's of a Punk/Jericho angle.

Ruthless_Aggression
I'm sure he'll man up and apologize for the outburst like he did when he ripped on MMA.

KingOrton
Thoughts? Really? He told people to stop talking about him while he's not even part of the company. what is there to think about?

You mad bro?

WWTNA Mark
08-01-2011, 11:20 PM

That Tweet sounded otherwise.

North Vegas Benny
08-01-2011, 11:20 PM
From the news board:

-- Chris Jericho wrote the following on Twitter this week after CM Punk mentioned him on RAW: "Everyone is so excited that @CMPunk mentioned me on Raw. Newsflash...I don't give a shit. Mind ur own business and stop rippin me off Punk."

Thoughts on this?

wow that was quick I just heard it on tv and then bam this thread shows up in the same minute. (I live on the west coast and my tv says live, even though it's not)

KingOrton
08-01-2011, 11:22 PM

haha, no doubt.

North Vegas Benny
08-01-2011, 11:24 PM

Punk/Jericho Wrestlemania XXVIII

WPack911
Knowing that they are friends IRL (just look at Y2J's tweets from a few days ago when CM Punk, Eve, Zach Ryder, Kelly, and the Bellas had their Arby's roast beef/poop discussion lol), this might be a joke comment to punk or even a work comment that COULD lead to a twitter "feud" that could lead to match down the road when Jericho comes back. Let's see if and how CM Punk responds.

johnnydropkicks
ZOMG! The hacker strikes again!

lol http://www.eyetricks.com/3dstereo61.htm

CMRyder
08-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Jericho=Favorite of all time
Punk=Favorite right now.

Needless to say "dream feud" Hopefully WM 28?! Would be sweet.

Rich Cranium
08-01-2011, 11:30 PM
The HHH vs Punk vocal feud was great but a Jericho vs Punk feud would be gold!

WWTNA Mark
08-01-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm guessing the thought of Y2J and Punk actually having heat with one another isn't another option?

ihearvoices
08-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Finally Someone mans up a call Cm punk out...Stop stealing someone else catch phrases asshole be original lol

ratedy2jayz
08-01-2011, 11:40 PM
I've always thought a good way for a heel to get heat would have been to just say "Fuck CM Punk" while everyone else was congratulating him. I guess this is Jericho's way of doing that..

StevenT8481
08-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Punk/Jericho Wrestlemania XXVIII

make this happen WWE.

tshizzy34
08-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Punk/Jericho would be great to see, but it's such a long way from happening I can't get myself too excited about it.

SESAfro
08-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Eh. Not that serious. Just bickering.

WPack911
08-01-2011, 11:56 PM
I'm guessing the thought of Y2J and Punk actually having heat with one another isn't another option?

Doubtful they were friendly tweeting a just a few days ago, and he has praised him in the past few weeks. I think he is coming back soon as a heel or he is just giving a inside joke to punk. The only thing I find strange about it that almost makes it seem like a hack or something in the fact he said shit, making it pretty unusable for WWE.

KJ PUNK
08-02-2011, 12:05 AM
Seing how Punk stated in the BS Report Podcast on ESPN that Jericho was one of the people that he respects the most and that they ask each other's opinions on things are often quite friendly, then it is 99.9% ribbing on Jericho's part. People blow stuff way out of proportion nowadays.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Still, I can't help but wonder if what Punk said struck a chord with Jericho regarding with what made him leave the 'E.

WPack911
08-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Still, I can't help but wonder if what Punk said struck a chord with Jericho regarding with what made him leave the 'E.

Like I said above the only way we will know is if and when Punk responds. BTW just so you know the SD ratings are in and it got a 2.0 rating, you gonna remove that from your sig? (News on the front page is my source)

Ruthless_Aggression
08-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Like I said above the only way we will know is if and when Punk responds. BTW just so you know the SD ratings are in and it got a 2.0 rating, you gonna remove that from your sig? (News on the front page is my source)

We'll see I guess.

And yeah, I was meaning to do that.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-02-2011, 12:19 AM
I can see them having a match at Survivor Series to determine who truly is the best in the world!

Lamar8902
08-02-2011, 12:26 AM
It's true everything Punk is doing from catch phrases to the I don't give a fuck attitude that's all Jericho cm punk is copying Y2J everything Jericho used to say about the wwe superstars being hypocrites and liars is what cm punk is doing rite now and I'm mad cause cm punk had something but just lost it by being a poser and sellout Y2J doesn't need to apologize because punk is trying so hard to be Y2J

Enforcer23
08-02-2011, 12:35 AM
didint expect jericho to go apeshit

clh2285
08-02-2011, 12:38 AM
Everyone jump on board of the "CM Punk is so over rated train"!!!!
It's so funny to watch these entertainers fuck with most of your heads....

zapphoman
08-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Everyone jump on board of the "CM PUnk is so over rated train"!!!!
It's so funny to watch these entertainers fuck most of your heads....

I love it whenever someone says that I am on someones bandwagon when I have been a fan of theirs for the past 5 years.

KingOrton
08-02-2011, 12:42 AM

And they haven't fucked with your head? Hypocrite.

SESAfro
08-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Apparently, somebody didn't get the message...

The Brown One
08-02-2011, 12:56 AM
Its funny how so many people take these Twitter incidents so seriously.

WWTNA Mark
08-02-2011, 12:58 AM

Could be true. Not saying it is but we don't personally know these guys to tell whether what they tweet are real or not.

Lamar8902
08-02-2011, 01:10 AM

The reason I take it serious because it's true what Y2J said Punk is copying him his a poser and it's good for wrestling to see Y2J possibly come back and feud with Punk

WISEGUY
08-02-2011, 01:56 AM
Chris Jericho 2008-2010 "I am the best in the World at what I do"

CM Punk 2011-___ "I am the best in the World"

Can anyone see a correlation? I can see how that bothered Chris a little. But still, that statement was so out of character for him to say. Doesn't seem like something he would say off the bat. If anything, Miz should be on his radar for gimmick infringement.

Enforcer23
08-02-2011, 02:00 AM
well the way i see it is when jericho comes back and is a wwe superstar agian thats when he can get angry about gimmick infrigement IMHO

The Brown One
08-02-2011, 02:46 AM
The reason I take it serious because it's true what Y2J said Punk is copying him his a poser and it's good for wrestling to see Y2J possibly come back and feud with Punk

Its obvious that Jericho will be back soon (within the year or next). It will also not be too hard to make a match with Jericho and Punk regardless of who said what on Twitter-they booked Daniel Bryan vs Jericho in an NXT main event, with no reason remember? That turned out great.

Besides, its just another gossip thread.

sincara
08-02-2011, 03:22 AM
i sense jericho v punk sooner rather than later over who is the best in the world

The Brown One
08-02-2011, 04:33 AM
CM PUNK V CHRIS JERICHO AT WRESTLEMANIA28?

"WrestleZone has learned exclusively from a key WWE insider that Jericho has been pitching for himself to work with Punk at WrestleMania next year. Additionally, we can confirm that this reaction is story line oriented, and that there is no real bad blood between Punk and Jericho following Raw tonight.

More on this story as it develops."

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/239869-exclusive-the-truth-behind-chris-jerichos-qcm-punkq-tweet

I told you this wasn't to be taken seriously. If we're lucky, it might build towards a dream match at Wrestlemania next year! Thoughts?

The_Awesome_One
08-02-2011, 04:43 AM
CM PUNK V CHRIS JERICHO AT WRESTLEMANIA28?

"WrestleZone has learned exclusively from a key WWE insider that Jericho has been pitching for himself to work with Punk at WrestleMania next year. Additionally, we can confirm that this reaction is story line oriented, and that there is no real bad blood between Punk and Jericho following Raw tonight.

More on this story as it develops."

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/239869-exclusive-the-truth-behind-chris-jerichos-qcm-punkq-tweet

I told you this wasn't to be taken seriously. If we're lucky, it might build towards a dream match at Wrestlemania next year! Thoughts?

wooo maybe they do read these threads I posted this almost exact senario last week I think it was..... I want a cut of proceeds LOL

The Brown One
08-02-2011, 05:09 AM
wooo maybe they do read these threads I posted this almost exact senario last week I think it was..... I want a cut of proceeds LOL

Good prediction then :)
Good luck claiming your share if this happens xD

Automatic
08-02-2011, 05:30 AM
I hope so, would be pretty sweet:). 2 dream matches @ WM 28.

The Brown One
08-02-2011, 05:53 AM
I hope so, would be pretty sweet:). 2 dream matches @ WM 28.

Hey I think they should seriously consider the match, since WM27 didn't meet expectations.

Automatic
08-02-2011, 06:25 AM
Hey I think they should seriously consider the match, since WM27 didn't meet expectations.

I hope that with this tweet, they've begun preparing the match. Although the comment is a bit out of the blue.

tittle97
08-02-2011, 06:30 AM
I hope that with this tweet, they've begun preparing the match. Although the comment is a bit out of the blue.

Absolutely man. Hopefully after Fozzy is finished touring Jericho will return and go after Punk. If it all plays out, we will have Rock/Cena, Punk/Jericho (or maybe even Austin, even if it's to promote season 2 of Tough Enough) and Bryan to cash in at Wrestlemania. Sounds awesome if it all works out!

Tommy Thunder
08-02-2011, 06:48 AM
Planting the seeds for a future feud? I sure as hell hope so!!

Reloval
08-02-2011, 06:57 AM
Jericho's been drinkin again

steveorton
08-02-2011, 07:21 AM
Jericho at his best.

^^^This, Jericho doesn't give a shit about Punk he is a legit badass, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
08-02-2011, 07:21 AM
The Best in the world vs The best wrestler in the world at Wrestlemania 28, I'm jus sayin...

The Brown One
08-02-2011, 07:56 AM
Jericho's been drinkin again

Oh please this isn't Jeff Hardy/Kurt Angle/Matt Hardy we're talking about.

LMPunker
08-02-2011, 10:20 AM
this is just one friend ribbing another think to big a deal has been made of it

clh2285
08-02-2011, 10:26 AM
I love it whenever someone says that I am on someones bandwagon when I have been a fan of theirs for the past 5 years.

Wow....So sensitive. I did not mention anyone's name in particular. I have been a fan of punk and Jericho for a while also, but that's besides the point. My whole point is that they get this crowd in such a disarray with one sentence and it's really funny. Now for the people that do not get butt hurt over comments, how can that not be funny?

Reloval
08-02-2011, 11:26 AM

Yes, so he'll probably admit he was drunk, not say his accounts been hacked, he's done it before.

Rilla
08-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Someone brought up the idea, that Jericho might be pushing for a WM program with Punk, hence the tweet

RomanFlare
08-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Yes, so he'll probably admit he was drunk, not say his accounts been hacked, he's done it before.

Yeah, Drunkicho says a lot of shit (like his tweet on MMA), but he admits it.

AOF666
08-02-2011, 12:33 PM
I guess Jericho suppose to jump for joy! Hello Jericho is the bigger star so he is not impressed. In a way Jericho has a point, Cm Punk is trying to be like Jericho, so it should be a good fued if Jericho comes back before Wrestlemania.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-02-2011, 12:45 PM

Or Snitsky... or Tarver...

Mikeyboy7777777
08-02-2011, 01:55 PM
the famous jericho temper

PrimusSucks
08-02-2011, 02:06 PM
C'mon, this is obviously joking around, Jericho knows that he didn't invent being the "Best in the world" and that hundreds upon thousands of wrestlers before him said it, Muhammad Ali, Gorgeous George, Randy Savage, and pretty much every heel in wrestling history has said they are the best in the world and Jericho knows that as well as C.M. Punk does. Jericho isn't an idiot, he knows what he said and that being said he definitely wasn't serious about it.

zapphoman
08-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Wow....So sensitive. I did not mention anyone's name in particular. I have been a fan of punk and Jericho for a while also, but that's besides the point. My whole point is that they get this crowd in such a disarray with one sentence and it's really funny. Now for the people that do not get butt hurt over comments, how can that not be funny?

I agree. It is funny.

imswm
08-02-2011, 03:46 PM
I think it means Jericho is returning as a heel and looking for (a) a program on top w Punk, and (b) gullible people who actually believe this crap is a shoot. Pot/kettle/black re ripping people off, there, Y2J.

Siracul
08-02-2011, 04:42 PM
C'mon, this is obviously joking around, Jericho knows that he didn't invent being the "Best in the world" and that hundreds upon thousands of wrestlers before him said it, Muhammad Ali, Gorgeous George, Randy Savage, and pretty much every heel in wrestling history has said they are the best in the world and Jericho knows that as well as C.M. Punk does. Jericho isn't an idiot, he knows what he said and that being said he definitely wasn't serious about it.

"I am the best in the world at what I do, but what I do is not very nice"
This is the classic Wolverine line, I believe the original one to say it was Wolverine, I might be wrong :D

Markedoutforlife
08-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Ah, jericho has the iwc abuzz once more.

clh2285
08-02-2011, 10:31 PM
I agree. It is funny.
Gooood...Goooood :)