PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy is...

KingOrton
08-01-2011, 05:26 PM
Abusing his dog?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WktFmX0itYM&feature=player_embedded#at=118

Is this animals abuse? I think yes.

Wtf is wrong with him? Its like he just doesnt care anymore.

68wPayne
08-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Cropping a dogs ears is not something I would have done, but it is fairly common practice. Kinda like docking their tails. Again, not something I would have done to my pup

Eve's Arse No.1
08-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Cropping a dogs ears is not something I would have done, but it is fairly common practice. Kinda like docking their tails. Again, not something I would have done to my pup

i thought docking tails has been illegal for the last 5 years no?

68wPayne
08-01-2011, 05:39 PM
i thought docking tails has been illegal for the last 5 years no?

Not in the States

TheRockerGother
08-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Well at least he doesn't look high and looks like he lost a lil weight.

Y2J___Y2J
08-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Why did he taping the dogs ears up?? I'm not really into animals and stuff so I don't know

Tomsta666
08-01-2011, 05:55 PM
That was a real insight into white trash, redneck America :D

Markedoutforlife
08-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Well at least he doesn't look high and looks like he lost a lil weight.

Meth and coke makes you lose weight............

KingOrton
08-01-2011, 06:09 PM

Word my friend :P

Ruthless_Aggression
First tasing a woman and now this. Jeff Hardy needs to just go away...

KingOrton

Exactly what I was going to say. :D

KingOrton
08-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Give it time though, TNA will probably rush Hardy back into the spotlight with Hogans face turn. Dont want to see either happen but you know it will.

TheRockerGother
08-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Who knows.

68wPayne
08-01-2011, 06:30 PM

Dammit redneck and white trash are 2 completely different things. :)

Why did he taping the dogs ears up?? I'm not really into animals and stuff so I don't know

It's called cropping. It's supposed to make a dog look more ferocious. Basically they trim off a part of the ear prop them up with a rod and bandages so the cartiledge will heal in the upright position

Asherdelampyr
08-01-2011, 06:33 PM
"Having handled several Dobermans through the cropping process, I will admit that the cropping procedure is somewhat uncomfortable for the dog, referring almost entirely to the weeks or months of training the ear. This discomfort is dramatically reduced by simply training the dog its self to accept the process and not to shake and scratch at what is a mild annoyance. Having also handled dogs through the process of healing an ear infection, which the ear crop prevents almost entirely, I will also admit that one ear infection is much more stressful and harmful than the entire cropping process."

Source: http://www.gentledoberman.com/doberman-pinscher-ear-cropping/controversy

I don't know if it's right or not, however, in the states at least, it is something which has been practiced for some time.
I own a floppy-eared dog myself, and while I personally would not crop his ears he does get fairly frequent ear infections, which my vet has told me is due to his ears being floppy.

Y2J___Y2J
08-01-2011, 06:46 PM
It's called cropping. It's supposed to make a dog look more ferocious. Basically they trim off a part of the ear prop them up with a rod and bandages so the cartiledge will heal in the upright position

Thanks man. I've never heard of people doing this in Ireland.

xtremetothemax
08-01-2011, 06:46 PM
its weird how whenever i hear about dogs and abuse i think of mike vick.

dres1214
08-01-2011, 06:55 PM
I have own three dogs, and when I received two of them, their tales and ears were already cropped. My cane corso has both cropped, my dogo argentino as well, and I got them when they were a little 8 weeks old.

Rockstar83
08-01-2011, 06:59 PM
so what he did that to that dogs ears, its suppose to happen, if it was like cutting off its balls then thats another story lol

dres1214
08-01-2011, 07:03 PM
so what he did that to that dogs ears, its suppose to happen, if it was like cutting off its balls then thats another story lol

Yea but getting your dog or cat spayed or fixed actually is a good thing...helps control the population so when dogs or cats get loose they dont hump every dog or cat in site.

dres1214
08-01-2011, 07:06 PM
In case anyone was wondering what breeds I was talking about. Its very hard to find these breeds in the states well atleast it was me. The second picture looks similar to my cane corso ( Kimbo) my dogo argentino (Athena) looks similar to the first picture. Except her tail is cropped, I don't think their suppose to but that's how I got her.

http://webspace.webring.com/people/sg/gemboxx/dogo_argentino.jpg
Dogo Argentino

http://www.madrivercanecorso.com/images/Gladimor/16Gladimor3_edited-1250.jpg
Cane Corso

Automatic
08-01-2011, 07:16 PM
A dopey. aidfaiddffdsfdds

68wPayne
08-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Thanks man. I've never heard of people doing this in Ireland.

If I'm not mistaken it is 100% illegal in Ireland

Kid_Gangsta
08-01-2011, 07:37 PM
welp i see this turned into a dog thread with the quickness, but i want to talk about Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy was my favorite "superstar" of all time. Its painful to watch how fast, and hard hes fallen off in about 2 years. He was main-eventing WWE PPV's, rasslin people like HHH and Orton, on the cover of PPV's, 2 times WWE Champion, 1 time World Heavyweight Champion, and he brought Smackdown! back to the promise land, where week after week it was 10 times better than RAW, not ratings wise but content wise. And now look at him. Hes got this drug case thats been going on for nearly 2 YEARS, he looks fat, and hes probably out of shape. I hate to say this, but the way things are going, he may end up as one of those "rasslin statistics". That sucks but, what you gonna do?

tshizzy34
08-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Jeff Hardy is just.... not worth my time to mention lol.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Jeff Hardy is just.... not worth my time to mention lol.
then why make the coment that really pisses me off when people say stuff like that yet they coment it negates what you say

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-01-2011, 08:41 PM
welp i see this turned into a dog thread with the quickness, but i want to talk about Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy was my favorite "superstar" of all time. Its painful to watch how fast, and hard hes fallen off in about 2 years. He was main-eventing WWE PPV's, rasslin people like HHH and Orton, on the cover of PPV's, 2 times WWE Champion, 1 time World Heavyweight Champion, and he brought Smackdown! back to the promise land, where week after week it was 10 times better than RAW, not ratings wise but content wise. And now look at him. Hes got this drug case thats been going on for nearly 2 YEARS, he looks fat, and hes probably out of shape. I hate to say this, but the way things are going, he may end up as one of those "rasslin statistics". That sucks but, what you gonna do?

Lots of people do drugs & he's probably gonna get off with a fine so not really as bad as people are making it out. fat have you seen some people out of shape maybe but not fat. Of course if your having time off(Even If It was forced) you wouldn't be staying in ring shape till your ready to come back. IMO people are making to much out of his situation I mean some1 like Alex Riley gets a DUI and people dont care he gets cought with drugs in his house & is not the 1st wrestler to have & do drugs. 1 mistake at a PPV & his going to die BS if TNA decided just to replace him instead of having 1 90 sec mach i dont think there would be this much hate

sorry for ranting he's my Faviourite

Markedoutforlife
08-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Lots of people do drugs & he's probably gonna get off with a fine so not really as bad as people are making it out. fat have you seen some people out of shape maybe but not fat. Of course if your having time off(Even If It was forced) you wouldn't be staying in ring shape till your ready to come back. IMO people are making to much out of his situation I mean some1 like Alex Riley gets a DUI and people dont care he gets cought with drugs in his house & is not the 1st wrestler to have & do drugs. 1 mistake at a PPV & his going to die BS if TNA decided just to replace him instead of having 1 90 sec mach i dont think there would be this much hate

sorry for ranting he's my Faviourite
I like hardy alot too. Im not even that mad about the painkillers. The steroids leads me to beleive he was selling them. And the coke residue is too hardcore for my liking... Im not anti-drugs. But when it affects your job, you have gone too far. Who am I to judge though?

68wPayne
08-01-2011, 08:54 PM
I like hardy alot too. Im not even that mad about the painkillers. The steroids leads me to beleive he was selling them. And the coke residue is too hardcore for my liking... Im not anti-drugs. But when it affects your job, you have gone too far. Who am I to judge though?

It just posses me off because he has (had) a job that most of us would give our left nut to do, and both to actually be successful at it and he just threw it away.

Markedoutforlife
08-01-2011, 08:56 PM
It just posses me off because he has (had) a job that most of us would give our left nut to do, and both to actually be successful at it and he just threw it away.

Quoted for legitimate truth.

capn-edu
08-01-2011, 10:59 PM
its normal in the redneck states no worries
im just suprised he is looking better :/

Enforcer23
08-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Abusing his dog?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WktFmX0itYM&feature=player_embedded#at=118

Is this animals abuse? I think yes.

Wtf is wrong with him? Its like he just doesnt care anymore.

wtf is this shit

Ruthless_Aggression
08-02-2011, 12:09 AM
wtf is this shit

It's the guy you are expected to have empathy for when he returns to the main event scene in TNA. He learned his lesson, and this time, he means it!

the-rocks-stunner
08-02-2011, 06:54 AM
REALLY! another thread bashing jeff hardy it's hardly animal abusing plus he wasn't on drugs in the video stop bashing him!

Asherdelampyr
08-02-2011, 12:12 PM
wtf is this shit

Its known as "Cropping" It's a process used to make a dog's ears stand up straight, so that they can isolate sound better and not get ear infections
Not everyone agrees on the method, but it is a perfectly acceptable treatment in the states

Source: http://www.gentledoberman.com/doberm...ng/controversy