PDA

View Full Version : Kazarian... I just dont get it

Markedoutforlife
08-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Not a fan... Have you ever heard him cut a good promo?
Videos pleas....
I like some of his matches as suicide.
Opinions?

Russo swerve
08-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Videos pleas....
Opinions?

Im with u on this one

the-rocks-stunner
08-01-2011, 02:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OaiA_DsmlI

NO! he cannot cut a promo he needs acting lessons... he's not terrible but not great in the ring he's above average at the most!

eboy
08-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Videos pleas....
Opinions?
yes his Jokes are abit Cheese but his Promos arent bad and his Match are awesome

And i am going to have a Big Shout and Say this dude is the Next Shawn Michaels

capn-edu
08-01-2011, 02:15 PM
he just got looks and average wrestler

KingOrton
08-01-2011, 02:18 PM
I thought what he was saying was shit but I thought the delivery was fine. I feel neutral about him.

Automatic
08-01-2011, 02:19 PM
yes his Jokes are abit Cheese but his Promos arent bad and his Match are awesome

Isn't he like the same age as Shawn Michaels?

the-rocks-stunner

he could be! but needs to go to WWE for improvements on his mic skills and in-ring skill

eboy
Come on you guys must see the potential in Kazarian check out The X-Division Gauntlet from Victory Road 04'

eboy
08-01-2011, 02:20 PM
he could be! but needs to go to WWE for improvements on his mic skills and in-ring skill

Not nessecarly Kaz would be a Faceless Nobody in WWE Theres all ready too many "Pretty" Boy gimmicks in The E

the-rocks-stunner
08-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Come on you guys must see the potential in Kazarian check out The X-Division Gauntlet from Victory Road 04'

Back when he was in his mid 20's he's now in his mid 30's

AOF666
08-01-2011, 02:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OaiA_DsmlI

NO! he cannot cut a promo he needs acting lessons... he's not terrible but not great in the ring he's above average at the most!

Started of decent until he tried to be funny and it went down hill from there.

the-rocks-stunner
08-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Not nessecarly Kaz would be a Faceless Nobody in WWE Theres all ready too many "Pretty" Boy gimmicks in The E

well in tna he's nothing! so if i was him i would think of a different gimmick and go to wwe before he gets to old

SESAfro
08-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Kaz can be very hit or miss with things. One night he can have a great match with Samoa Joe and the next night, he puts on a snore fest. He just needs to step it up to keep the momentum.

eboy
08-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Back when he was in his mid 20's he's now in his mid 30's

7 years would put him in his Early 30's still got Potential tho

eboy
08-01-2011, 02:26 PM
well in tna he's nothing! so if i was him i would think of a different gimmick and go to wwe before he gets to old

I Really couldn't see him in WWE he will be one of the Future Stars in TNA And the IWC will love him You mark my Words

HeelTurn
08-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Wasnt Kaz already in the WWE, but he left because he didnt want to cut his long hair?

the-rocks-stunner
08-01-2011, 02:27 PM
7 years would put him in his Early 30's still got Potential tho

he's 34 in 3 days according to 4 sources so 7 years ago he would of been 26-27 mid 20's

the-rocks-stunner
08-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Wasnt Kaz already in the WWE, but he left because he didnt want to cut his long hair?

according to wiki he left because there was no plans to revamp the cruiserweight division :(

Ruthless_Aggression
08-01-2011, 02:30 PM

He left because he said the Cruiserweight division wasn't going anywhere, but we all know how wrong he was...

God that hurt just saying...

HeelTurn
08-01-2011, 02:31 PM
He would have suited the Cruiserweight division well, but I dont see why he wouldnt want to be a part of the US/IC division.

the-rocks-stunner
08-01-2011, 02:32 PM
He left because he said the Cruiserweight division wasn't going anywhere, but we all know how wrong he was...

God that hurt just saying...

really?! after he left we had some good matches then hornswoggle became champ and then boom no cruiserweight division anymore!

Ruthless_Aggression
08-01-2011, 02:33 PM
really?! after he left we had some good matches then hornswoggle became champ and then boom no cruiserweight division anymore!

It was a joke.

the-rocks-stunner
08-01-2011, 02:36 PM
It was a joke.

oh ok my sarcasm senses weren't tingling tonight :(

eboy
08-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Kazarian is gonna be Huge Thats the Truth

Automatic
08-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Kazarian is gonna be Huge Thats the Truth

Well I hope he shows it fast, because the time is not on his fortunate side.

Tay Moran
08-01-2011, 03:06 PM
I dont think Kazarian will ever be a that big a star he seems like hes gonna be in x division for the rest of his carreer and try to coast off AJ and Daniels success

Markedoutforlife
08-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Does anyone think he should play suicide full time?

the-rocks-stunner
08-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Does anyone think he should play suicide full time?

they ''russo and the gang'' would have to put kazarian ''the man'' out for 1 year for it to work but if suicide got to the top and won the world championship then alot of fans won't know that kazarian was suicide so... i would give suicide to a up and coming x division star jack evans? zema xion? low ki?...

Eve's Arse No.1
08-01-2011, 03:51 PM

Yes that was one of the reasons. Creative had nothing for him for months and when they did they asked him to cut of his ponytail and he asked for his release.

Should of stayed in TNA anyway. Just like Chris Harris(biggest mistake ever)

jethro
08-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Kazarian has been stuck in X division for quite a while now,as PWG consider his second home Kaz already been there done that in that promotion.Imo he looks bulkier now and should've go after TNA heavyweight title.

Y2J___Y2J
08-01-2011, 05:07 PM
The dude is awesome in the ring..!! the guy isn't CM Punk on the mic but he's better than some guys

Moose
08-01-2011, 05:18 PM
He needs edginess, I remember when he was in Serotonin he was pretty cool. It looks like he wont give up with the pretty boy bullsht though. I actually really like Kazarian, and for those who say he should be Suicide full time I'd like him to be suicide for a while like 6-8 months win the Heavyweight title and as soon as they ref hands over the belt in the heat of the moment he rips off the mask. Of course this'll have to be set up with a "Kaz can't win the big one" angle.

wrestlingfan66513
08-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Watch some of his world title matches with Angle in 2007 after he won the Fight for the Right Tournament. He put on a great match with Christian during Genesis 2007.

Markedoutforlife
08-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Watch some of his world title matches with Angle in 2007 after he won the Fight for the Right Tournament. He put on a great match with Christian during Genesis 2007.

Both of those guys can carry most guys through a good match.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-01-2011, 08:45 PM

There are lots of people in WWE who cant cut a promo & if he went there he would have to wrestle WWE style he is a great wrestler

Murphdogg4
08-03-2011, 05:02 AM
While I like his in ring work, he's exactly what the old school wrestlers talk about when they say you can't tell one wrestler from the other now adays. I won't say he will never make it, but he will need a major overhaul on his image, look and mic skills to really get over.

Markedoutforlife
08-04-2011, 09:18 PM
I used to like kaz, but I just,cant stand his character now. He also seems to phone it in against lower card wrestlers now.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-05-2011, 10:40 AM

Yeah because 95% of FCW have AMAZING mic skills and are given the chance to show their AMAZING wrestling ability. Have you ever watched that train wreck called NXT?

THE_CRIPPLER
08-06-2011, 08:56 PM
I remember a dvd that was meant to teach you how to Wrestle, It was called ultimate Prowrestling.... it would teach you simple bumps and stuff. on the DVD was John Cena, Samoa Joe and Frankie Kazarian... he was built as the future, i think they called him the "Future" Frankie Kazarian and 10 years later he is not even mid card.

He hasnt had any incredible matches i can think of, anything that sticks out, maybe he was involved in some 6 man X divison ladder or ultimate X match that was considered good... but to think of a 1 on 1 match that was really outstanding that sticks out cant think of one.... There is guys in both feds that have a longer shelf life, a better look, and more wrestling skill then he does.

TNA is trying their hardest for awhile now to get this guy over and they cant seem to do it.

The Reason he Left TNA
Cause he threw a fit about jobbing in a tag match to a Nascar driver, so then he went to WWE to show TNA a lesson and we see how that worked for him haha, this guy has a massive ego and i dont see the reason for it also.