PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstars = Velocity/Heat

Dashing Rachel
07-31-2011, 04:45 PM
IMO, WWE Superstars reminds me a lot like WWE Velocity and Sunday Night Heat where lower-card Superstars like Zack Ryder, Chris Masters, Primo, JTG, Trent Barreta, Yoshi Tatsu, and Tyson Kidd appear on the show on a regular basis while the likes of John Cena, Triple H, Undertaker, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Kane, Edge, The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, and Alberto Del Rio never appear on the show at all. What do you think?

Automatic
07-31-2011, 04:46 PM
You're right.

HeelTurn
07-31-2011, 04:48 PM
IMO, WWE Superstars reminds me a lot like WWE Velocity and Sunday Night Heat where lower-card Superstars like Zack Ryder, Chris Masters, Primo, JTG, Trent Barreta, Yoshi Tatsu, and Tyson Kidd appear on the show on a regular basis while the likes of John Cena, Triple H, Undertaker, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Kane, Edge, The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, and Alberto Del Rio never appear on the show at all. What do you think?

It also reminds me of the old WWF show Superstars lol Yeah I remember when Undertaker was on the 1st episode I think it was against Matt Hardy. I actually like it you get to see the likes of Masters, Barretta, Kidd etc, plus a good divas match to.

Grind_Bastard
07-31-2011, 04:49 PM
Yeah I remember when Undertaker was on the 1st episode I think it was against Matt Hardy.

Good memory, sir.

I also agree, Superstars is also for low card, but it has wrestling there.

SESAfro
07-31-2011, 04:53 PM
Lower card? Yes. Greater quality matches? Hell yeah!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-31-2011, 04:57 PM
http://www.eatliver.com/img/2010/6098.jpg

68wPayne
07-31-2011, 04:59 PM
WWE has almost always had a third level show for the lower card. Heat, Velocity, Superstars, Shotgun Saturday Night, Jakked, Metal, ect.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Fun fact: My ex girlfriend and I got zoomed in on on an episode of Heat in Vegas due to her Carlito sign.

LMPunker
07-31-2011, 05:03 PM
when it started in 2009 i knew this would happen they had some high profile matches like undertaker vs matt hardy and cm punk as world champ vs edge and used it to enhance punks "eye" injury angle which was good but i knew it wouldnt last but atleast the likes of tatsu and masters get to showcase their skills

Dashing Rachel
07-31-2011, 05:09 PM
Also, it wasn't unusual at first for Cody Rhodes to appear on the show but he stopped appearing on the show simply because he's one of SmackDown's big guns.

kidkool
07-31-2011, 05:12 PM
well spotted batman lol

Russo swerve
07-31-2011, 05:35 PM
I thought we figured this out in 2009

HCollins-TNA1
07-31-2011, 06:29 PM
True... though it isn't on TV anymore.... although is on WWE.com

eboy
07-31-2011, 06:31 PM

Your right they Treid the Concept of any star any time any match but they never really got behind it

Tommy Thunder
07-31-2011, 06:40 PM
Well what do ya know. Superstars is like Velocity and Heat!! A show for the lower card talent!! Well well, what a revelation!!

eboy
07-31-2011, 06:44 PM
Well what do ya know. Superstars is like Velocity and Heat!! A show for the lower card talent!! Well well, what a revelation!!
they are a good aditition to WWE Though gives the Lower cards a chance to Shine aswell as giving dedicated fans alittle more

sincara
08-01-2011, 02:45 AM
http://www.eatliver.com/img/2010/6098.jpg

lol ^^^^^^^^^

Y2Jryder
08-01-2011, 05:45 AM
I thought we figured this out in 2009

you're right again sir^^

CobraNightviper
08-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Is it just me or does the so called lower card wrestlers have better matches than the guys on raw and smackdown do sometimes.

SESAfro
08-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Is it just me or does the so called lower card wrestlers have better matches than the guys on raw and smackdown do sometimes.
It isn't just you. It's a proven fact.