Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Factions

None

eboy
07-31-2011, 04:32 AM
WWE by Eboy

Night of Champions
*WWE Internet Championship- Curt Hawkins Def Zack Ryder (after Heath Slater & Hawkins screwed Ryder out of his own Belt)

* WWE Divas Championship- Melina Def Kelly Kelly

* Cody Rhodes Def Chris Masters

* R-Truth Def Rey Mysterio

* Kofi Kingston Def John Morrison

* WWE Tag Team Championship- R&T Def ACM & The Usos to win the titles

* CM Punk Def Big Show

* WWE United States Championship- Alex Riley Def Percy Watson

* WWE Intercontinental Championship: 2 out of 3 Falls: Michael Mcguillicutty Def Drew McIntyre

* Last Man Standing: The Miz Def John Cena

* World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match- Christian Def Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Wade Barrett & Evan Bourne

* WWE Championship- Randy Orton Def Dolph Ziggler & Daniel Bryan (Bryan turned Heel and Joined Punk)

RAW RECAP

CM Punk has become out spoken in his hatred of the McMahons and the WWE and has denied to be screwed anymore and after failing to get into the Night of Champions main event CM Punk got inside the head of Daniel Bryan and at Night of Champions

WWE Championship- Randy Orton def Dolph Ziggler & Daniel Bryan

After the Match CM Punk ran down to nail Orton with a Chair he handed it to Bryan who nailed Orton Turning Heel

The Miz and his corporation put John Cena on the Shelf on the Raw Draft Special back in May Cena returned at Money in the Bank to cost Miz the title. at SummerSlam & Night of Champions Miz came out Victorious against Cena

rya666
07-31-2011, 05:53 AM
Eboy your ideas are amazing you should be on the WWE or TNA creative teams

On a side note can you check out my shows when I have them up and tell me what you think its WWE my way 2.0
Thanks in advance

eboy
07-31-2011, 06:43 AM
Eboy your ideas are amazing you should be on the WWE or TNA creative teams

On a side note can you check out my shows when I have them up and tell me what you think its WWE my way 2.0
Thanks in advance
sure Bro I Might Sig That

S.E. Zero
07-31-2011, 09:11 PM
Not bad at all though the only thing I find a bit strange is no factions on Smackdown.

Maybe an off season trade could unite Percy Watson and Darren Young who many feel they should be a tag team together anyway.

Mahal and Khali are pretty obvious choice unless one is a face and the other a heel.

You got Marrellov (Marella and Koslov)

Basically any old Nexus (old or new)/Corre combination.

Thats 4 and with the 4 from Raw you just got a very active tag team division, which is always a great thing for these WWE feds.

Hope this helps.

eboy
08-01-2011, 03:43 AM
Not bad at all though the only thing I find a bit strange is no factions on Smackdown.

Maybe an off season trade could unite Percy Watson and Darren Young who many feel they should be a tag team together anyway.

Mahal and Khali are pretty obvious choice unless one is a face and the other a heel.

You got Marrellov (Marella and Koslov)

Basically any old Nexus (old or new)/Corre combination.

Thats 4 and with the 4 from Raw you just got a very active tag team division, which is always a great thing for these WWE feds.

Hope this helps.

this does help cheers Bro :)
ooh yea crap i do have Kozlov/marrela & Mahal/Kali i forgot that soz

basically i did a War between The Corre vs Chris Jericho, Wade Barrett (Who was exhiled in place of the Big Show) Seth Rollins & Richie Steamboat
from the Start to SummerSlam so i am looking at another Faction at Some Point but Just not yet and i have plans for Percy Watson on Raw for Now but thats Definatly something I'll Look at

Tag Team i;'ve got at the Mo

Respect & Tradition (David Hart Smith & Yoshi Tatsu)
American Country Mafia (Bo (Rutundo) Harris & Husky Harris)
The USOS
Hawkins/Slater
+ Corporation of Awesome

i did have a Few more but they didn't work out but i am looking to expand that Division

eboy
08-01-2011, 04:05 AM
WWE Raw 24
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081121111453/ewrestling/images/archive/e/ea/20090320072320!WWE_Raw_Logo.jpg
1. Out comes CM Punk & Daniel Bryan. Daniel gets the Mic

“OK So Now you all get it We The Wrestlers the People that Built your Empire for you wont take this anymore we are Standing up for who we are and what we are about so we are Demanding is that Vince McMahon comes out here now and makes us Joint No.1 Contenders for the WWE Championship at Hell in a Cell”

Mr McMahon comes on the Screen and says “I wont take this anymore Neither of you have earned it but tonight you get the Chance to in a Fatal Four Way CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Big Show vs Dolph Ziggler”

2. Night of Champions Highlights

3. Tyler Reks Def Connor O’Brian at 11 mins

Finish: Connor O’Brian went second rope Crossbody Reks Caught him Reks hit the Burning Hammer for the 3

4. Break

5. WWE United States Championship- Alex Riley Def Skip Sheffield at 13 mins

Finish: Sheffield went for the Over The Shoulder Boulder Holder but Riley countered into the Roll Up and with Feet on the Ropes for the 3

6. after the Match Riley pounded on Sheffield when Percy Watson ran down to make the Save but then Swagger/Dibease came down and Riley/Dibease & Swagger leave Sheffield & Watson laid out

7. John Cena challenges The Miz tonight

8. Jack Swagger Dibease & Riley get back to meet Miz in their Locker Room Swagger was talking about getting a Shot at the Title and putting himself in the Contendership picture when Miz inturpts and tells him Ted and he are in the Tag Team Contenders Match tonight

9. John Morrison Def Kofi Kingston in a Rematch from NOC at 14 mins

Finish: Kingston went for a Second Rope leg drop Kingston Moved Morrison hut his Spring board Kick then followed it up with Star ship Pain

10. After the Match Morrison got a Chair and nailed Kingston

11. John Cena comes out and says he's Sick and tired of the Miz and wants him next week in a Steel Cage Match Miz comes out accepts

12. Break

13. No.1 Contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championship- Ted Dibease & Jack Swagger Def The USOS at 12 mins

finish: Jay Uso charged at Dibease but Ted got the Boot up then hit Dream-street for the 1 2 3

14. Next Week on Raw: ACM Get their Rematch against R&T for the Belts

15. Melina & Maryse Def Kaitlyn & Natalya at 7 mins [/B]

Finish: Natalya had Maryse in the Sharpshooter when Melina knock Kaitlyn off the Apron then hit the Chick Kick for the Pin and the win

16. After the Match Melina & Maryse continue the Beat down until Kelly Kelly came down hit K2 on Maryse while Melina Scarpers

17. Dolph Ziggler is getting Ready backstage

18. KANE. KANE. KANE… THE ENCORE CONTINUES

19. Dolph Ziggler makes his way to the Ring getting a Few Cheers amongst a Chorus of Boos

20. Break

21. Main Event Time

22. No.1 Contender match- Dolph Ziggler Def Big Show, CM Punk & Daniel Bryan at 22 mins

Finish: Show hit a Chokeslam on Punk through the announce Title D. Bryan went for the Crossbody on him laid him out he got back in the Ring Ziggler hit the inside package for the win

23. Raw ends with Ziggler Celebrating while Bryan & Punk look distraught

eboy
08-01-2011, 04:13 AM
http://www.pwpix.net/images/specials/wwe-nxt-logo/gallery1/wwe-nxt-logo-1.jpg
NXT Season 6 Coming Soon!

eboy
08-01-2011, 05:39 AM
NXT 6 concept

instead of having one Pro to each Rookie this time their will be 4 Pros and each Pro will have 3 Rookies

and Instead of Immunity Points at the End of Each Month their will be an Immunity match with the winner gaining Immunity

Thoughts?

eboy
08-01-2011, 10:04 AM
http://thespotmonkey.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/smackdown-logo.png
this week is the SMACKDOWN Steel Special a 3 hour show featuring 2 Steel Cage Matches

Steel Cage Match
Vladamir Kozlov & Santino Morrella vs Jindar Mahal & Great Kali

Money in the Bank
Chris Masters vs Cody Rhodes

Steel Cage for the WHC

eboy
08-01-2011, 10:40 AM
WWE Smackdown (24) Steel Smackdown Special

1. Teddy Long Is in the ring and the 5 challengers from Night of Champions are stood on the Stage Long says tonight he is going to let the Fans decide who meets Christian in a Steel Cage Match for the title Tonight

Chris Jericho gets the Loudest Cheer so he gets the Match tonight for the title

The other 4 will meet in a No.1 Contenders Match

2. Highlights of the Zack Ryder screw Job at Night of Champions

3. Heath Slater (w/ WWE Internet Champion Curt Hawkins) Def Goldust at 10 mins

Finish: Goldust was about to come of the Ropes and goes to clothesline on Slater but Hawkins grabs his leg allowing Slater to hit a Enziguri for 3

4. The Heels continue the Beat down Goldust when Zack Ryder runs down for the Save but gets beaten down himself when Justin Gabriel ran down to finally make the Save

5. Cody Rhodes is somewhere backstage “You Know I’ve pretty Much detested every decision teddy long has made but when I came to him demanding a Shot at Money in the bank tonight after what I did at Night of Champions he had no choice and now Masters tonight I take that Briefcase from you”

6. WWE Intercontinental Championship- Michael Mcguillicutty Def Johnny Curtis at 14 mins

Johnny Curtis went Powerbomb Mcguillicutty got out then hit Mcguillicutter for the pin and the win

7. Break

8. Jindar Mahal tells Kozlov & Morella that its their last Chance to join Mahal Kali

9. Sheamus says he came so close to becoming Champion tonight he takes the First Step to getting it Done

10. Money in the Bank Contract on the line- Chris Masters Def Cody Rhodes at 14 mins

Finish: Rhodes had Masters in Crossroads position Masters countered into Master lock for the Submission Win

11. after the Match Rhodes began to beat on Masters when R-Truth came out to join him Rey Mysterio made the Save

12. Chris Jericho & Christian joke about who is going to win the Cage Match Tonight

13. Hell in a Cell Promo

14. Hype of Miz vs Cena in a Cage on Raw

15. Break

16. Alberto Del Rio says Tonight he wins the Fatal Four way and then at Hell in a Cell he returns to his Destiny

17. Steel Cage is lowered we get highlights of Everything that has happened between Kozlov/ Morella vs Mahal & Kali

18. Steel Cage Match- Vladamir Kozlov & Santino Morella Def Great Kali & Jindar Mahal

Finish: Santino hit the Cobra on Mahal only for Kali to Throw him into the Cage then Kali chops down Kozlov and heads for the Door but Kozlov recovers and hits Kali with a Head Kick against the Cage Santino & Vladamir leave the Door and win the Match

19. Evan Bourne says he was happy with his Performance at night of Champions but not too happy because he isn’t World Champ right now and at Hell in a Cell he’ll sort that

20. Wade Barrett says that the Bare Knuckle Fighter from England leaves with the Shot at the Gold

21. No.1 Contenders- Sheamus Def Alberto Del Rio, Evan Bourne & Wade Barrett at 14 mins

Finish: Bourne went Air Bourne on Del Rio but was met with a Brogue Kick from Sheamus then Barrett went for Wasteland but Sheamus Slipped out hit Back Breaker then hit the Pale Justice for 3

22. Sheamus Celebrates

23. Break

24. The Cage is lowered

25. Main Event Time

26. World Heavyweight Championship- Christian Def Chris Jericho at 28 mins

Finish: Jericho and Christian were both on the Top Rope Jericho hit the Code-breaker went to climb of the Top of the Cage but Christian slides out the Door for the Win Christian Retains Barely

27. End of Smackdown

eboy
08-03-2011, 09:47 AM
WWE Raw 25

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081121111453/ewrestling/images/archive/e/ea/20090320072320!WWE_Raw_Logo.jpg

1. Dolph Ziggler comes out to open the Show Vickie Guerrero is back beside the No.1 Contenders Side Ziggler gets the Mic “I am not only Perfection I am also the No.1 Contender and last week I did it and I didn’t have Vickie Guerrero at my side so that got me to thinking do I need you Vickie the Answer was no”

*The Fans rise to their Feet in Joy*

“Vickie, YOUR FIRED, I Don’t need you anymore all I need Is my ability I am sick and Tired of you hogging the Spotlight you Ugly Desperate old Troll”

*Vickie gets A Mic*

“EXCUSE ME!!! I AM NOT LEAVING DOLPH YOU JUST MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR CAREER”

Dolph Speaks

“Vickie I guessed you wouldn’t go quietly so I enlisted a little help”

Beth Phoenix comes down and chases Vickie to the Back when Randy Orton’s Music hits

Orton comes to the Ring and gets the Mic

“Dolph am I meant to buy this I know just like all these People Know that is Just another Set up for you to get my hands on that title”

Dolph Speaks

“Sorry to disappoint you Randy but this is For Real I don’t need Vickie hogging my Spotlight and I am Going to the Top it’s the Perfect Time and Randy…

Here Comes Daniel Bryan & CM Punk, Punk gets the Mic

“Now… Now you two Really are very stupid if you think the Wrestling Fans of the WWE came to see either of you they came to see us but they did not come to see us get Screwed over again so tonight we demand to be added to the Main Event at Hell in a Cell or things will get really messy

Mr McMahon comes out and says to Prove he's a Fair he is going to give them one Last Chance if they don’t get it done they need to Stop wining in a Tag Match Punk/Bryan vs Big Show & Kofi Kingston and its NEXT

2. Big Show & Kofi Kingston Def CM Punk & Daniel Bryan at 14 mins
Finish: Daniel Bryan was up top waiting for Big Show to get back up when Kingston Pushes him off the Top Punk goes for Kingston but Kingston goes Trouble in Paradise Big Show hit the KO Punch 1 2 3

3. Bryan & Punk miss out again they cant be happy

4. highlights of The Smackdown Steel Special from Friday and Hype The Miz vs John Cena tonight in a Cage

5. Hell in a Cell Promo

6. Break

7. Melina is backstage she tells Kelly Kelly she is a Joke and she wont even make it to Hell in a Cell for her Rematch because Tonight Maryse takes her out

8. John Morrison Def Connor O’Brian at 13 mins

Finish: Morrison went for the Springboard Kick O’Brian caught him hit German Suplex then attempted Pump Handle Slam but Morrison countered into a Roll Up had the Tights 1 2 3

9. Still to Come: Steel Cage: John Cena vs The Miz + Jack Swagger, Ted Dibease & Alex Riley vs R&T & Percy Watson

10. THE MONSTERS ENCORE CONTINUES

11. Skip Sheffield Def Mark Henry at 12 mins

Finish: Henry went for the Splash in the Corner Sheffield moves and then hit a Thunderous Lariat for the Pin and the Win

12. John Morrison is talking to Todd Chrisham “Hey you know Ever Since I got Screwed out of the Championship he has been on a Tear and it will continu…

Kingston comes out and jumps Morrison attacks him hits a Trouble in Paradise with a Light in the Way this KO’s Morrison Kingston says at Hell in a Cell He will unleash The Controlled Frenzy on Morrison

13. Break

14. Kelly Kelly Def Maryse at 8 Mins

Finish: Maryse went for a Spear but Kelly hit a Big Boot Kelly followed but with K2 for the Win

15. After the Match Kelly nailed Maryse with a Chair gets the Mic and tells Melina she aint Playing she is coming for the Divas Title at HIAC

16. Backstage Mr McMahon is talking to John Laurinites, John walks off when all of a Sudden CM Punk & Daniel Bryan attack Mr McMahon from behind and leave him laid out Security made the Save EMT’s Helped McMahon to the Ambulance

17. Percy Watson & R&T Def Alex Riley, Jack Swagger & Ted Dibease at 14 mins

Finish: Swagger & Riley are Brawling with R&T on the Outside when Watson hit a Top Rope Elbow on Dibease for 3

18. Steel Cage Match is after The Break

19. Break

20. John Cena comes down for the Cage Match then out comes Miz with his Corporation and to Everyone’s Surprise he sends Dibease, Riley & Swagger in First they Destroy Cena Swagger hits the Gut wrench Powerbomb from the Top Rope with Cena laid out Miz gets in the Cage and I guess its finally officially underway

21. Steel Cage: John Cena vs The Miz ended in a no Contest at 4 mins

Finish: With Miz in the Cage and Cena still down Miz climbs up the Cage but all of a Sudden Cena got back up and caught Miz and then hit AA From Top Rope the Corporation got back in the Cage and beat down Cena

22. The Brawl Continued Miz got out the Door and watched Cena Destroy the Corporation Cena calls for the Mic “Miz now look I’ve had enough of you being such a Coward and hiding behind the Corporation well at Hell in a Cell No way out for you and no way in for The Corporation to get in we finally settle it inside THE HELL IN A CELL

23. End of Raw

eboy
08-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Hell in a Cell Card
http://bishopsbuildingservices.co.uk/psds/data/media/52/HITCLogoHinton1.png

Hell in a Cell Match
John Cena vs The Miz

WWE Championship
Randy Orton © vs Dolph Ziggler

Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison

WWE Divas Championship
Kelly Kelly vs Melina ©

WWE Tag Team Championship
R&T vs Ted Dibease & Jack Swagger

eboy
08-04-2011, 10:18 AM
NXT 6 Rookies

Brad Maddox
http://www.marcuspitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/brad_maddox.jpg

Jason Mullen

http://i55.tinypic.com/2rnkaro.jpg

Nick Rogers

http://www.fcwprowrestling.com/superstars/nickrogers.jpg

S.E. Zero
08-04-2011, 11:40 AM
NXT 6 Rookies

Brad Maddox
http://www.marcuspitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/brad_maddox.jpg

Jason Mullen

http://i55.tinypic.com/2rnkaro.jpg

Nick Rogers

http://www.fcwprowrestling.com/superstars/nickrogers.jpg

I wonder who their pro will be.

eboy
08-04-2011, 03:28 PM
I wonder who their pro will be.
ah that will be Revealed as well as More Rookies but remember their will only be 4 Pros

S.E. Zero
08-04-2011, 03:46 PM
ah that will be Revealed as well as More Rookies but remember their will only be 4 Pros

I do, which is why I said their pro not pros, bro lol

eboy
08-04-2011, 03:48 PM
I do, which is why I said their pro not pros, bro lol
oh LOL i see where your coming From doesn't mean there all going to have the Same Pro they are just Set ffor the Series

S.E. Zero
08-04-2011, 03:53 PM
oh LOL i see where your coming From doesn't mean there all going to have the Same Pro they are just Set ffor the Series

Ah. Sounds good

eboy
08-04-2011, 06:40 PM
NXT 6 Rookies

Trent Barretta
http://www.fcwwrestling.info/images/talent/trent_beretta.jpg

Donny Marlow
http://www.fcwwrestling.info/images/talent/donny_marlow.jpg

Axel Russev
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LodzlXOYbPA/Tdf4wvIif1I/AAAAAAAAAz0/j00TVSqg7mk/s1600/alexander_rusev.jpg

+ Brad Maddox, Nick Rogers & Jason Mullen

Steve Austin
08-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Your booking of Kofi Kingston is the first time I've ever seem interested in him, good job.

eboy
08-05-2011, 10:20 AM
WWE SMACKDOWN 25

1. Here is Sheamus to open the Show he says “I am finally back on Track to becoming World Heavyweight Champion and at Hell in a Cell Christian I will get it done and you know It Christian fears me but not as much as he fears losing his title as much as he fears going back to being a Failure”

Here comes Christian who says “Now Sheamus last week you earned your Place in the WHC match at Hell in a Cell but I hope you don’t mind that I went to teddy long and after the Epic Steel Cage Match he and I had last week I added Chris Jericho to the Match”

*The Fans go wild*

Here comes Jericho

“Now Sun tan Kid I hope you don’t mind me being in the Match and I know you’ll be upset because when Jericho is in the Match he's bound to win”

Sheamus cuts in

“No… No That’s Not fair and I tell you this Jericho you wont make it to HIAC if I take you Out first tonight”

Chris Jericho nods they face off tonight

2. No.1 Contenders Match for IC Title- Evan Bourne Def Brodus Clay at 13

Finish: Clay was going to go German from the Top but Bourne hit the Elbows knocked him down then hit Shooting Star Press for 3

3. Evan Bourne Takes on Michael Mcguillicutty next week

4. Tonight Though: Michael Mcguillicutty vs Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio & Chris Masters vs Cody Rhodes & R-Truth + Sheamus vs Chris Jericho

5. Alicia Fox Def Rosa Mendes at 8 mins

Finish: Mendes came off the Top Rope Fox hit her Atomic Drop followed up with the Scissors Kick for 3

6. Break

7. Titus O’Neil Def Drew McIntyre at 12 mins

Finish: McIntyre locked in Future Shock DDT But O’Neil hit the Northern Lights Suplex for 3

8. Backstage: Santino & Vladamir Kozlov are celebrating Finally getting Rid of Mahal & Kali when the Two Indians Jumped them laying them out Mahal says “its not Over”

9. Cody Rhodes & R-Truth Def Rey Mysterio & Chris Masters

Finish: Masters had Rhodes Groggy on the Outside Masters Charged at him Rhodes side stepped sending him into the Steps Mysterio went up top to Dive on Rhodes but Truth Pushes him down follows it up with the Lie Detector for the Pin and the Win

10. Rhodes & Truth beat down on Mysterio but Masters Clears House with the Chair

11. Rhodes & Turth say they both want a Chance at The MITB Contract, Masters Agrees and says lets add Rey and make it a Fatal Four Way

12. Break

13. Curt Hawkins Def Justin Gabriel at 13 mins

Finish: Gabriel was going 450 but Slater appeared and Pushed him off the Top Hawkins Rolled him up for the Pin and the Win after the Match Hawkins & Slater attack Gabriel then Zack Ryder came down and made the Save

14. Backstage: Del Rio tells Brodus Clay that he is tired off him being such a Failure and he doesn’t want him hanging around any more Clay promises to change that tonight

15. Michael Mcguillicutty is walking to the Ring he says “Now he is Intercontinental Champion he wants to Prove himself against the Very Best on Smackdown tonight he has that Chance against Alberto Del Rio”

16. Michael Mcguillicutty Def Alberto Del Rio at 14 mins

Finish: With The Ref Down Clay ran down and went to Clothesline Mcguillicutty but MM ducks and Clay knocks down Del Rio MM dropkicks Clay out the Ring and hits the Mcguillicutter on Del Rio for the Pin and the Win

17. After the match Del Rio attacked Clay by Putting his Leg between the Steps and the Ring Posts and Blasting it with a Chair Repeatedly when Barrett came down to make the Save and chase off Del Rio

18. Clay is carried out on a Stretcher

19. Break

20. Main Event Time

21. Chris Jericho vs Sheamus ended in a Double DQ at 19 mins

Finish: With The Referee down Both Men try and bring Chairs in but The Ref Recovers in time to See both men simultaneously Blast one and other with Chairs

22. Both men get back to their Feet and Sheamus hits Brogue Kick to End Smackdown

eboy
08-05-2011, 12:05 PM

WWE Raw 26

1. The WWE Board Room in Connecticut Stephanie McMahon appears on Screen “after Last Week Raw is Without a GM and WWE is with out a Chairman Tonight we have appointed a New Interim Chairman my Husband HHH”. HHH Apears “Thanks Stephanie Yeah I am In charge the Game Begins Tonight CM Punk, Daniel Bryan somebody is Coming for You and I have also appointed a New Raw GM and he is on his Way to Raw Tonight so sit tight Punk its Coming

2. Skip Sheffield Def Mark Henry at 13 mins

Finish: For the Second time week in a Row Sheffield bests Henry: This Time Henry went for a Suplex Sheffield lands behind Henry on his Feet then hits a Scorpian Death Drop Type Move

3. Tonight: CM Punk vs Randy Orton

4. The Usos and ACM are Brawling Backstage

5. Break

6. Alex Riley comes out and says that he is Fed up with Percy Watson getting in his way Alex Riley is on the most Dominating Undefeated run in his Career and Watson really wants to Keep coming back for more?

Out comes Watson who says He won NXT Redemption for the shot at the United States Championship and he was Screwed out of it by Jack Swagger so I am Demanding another Shot

Riley Interrupts “But they way these things work is that if you want to battle someone for the title you have to be No.1 Contender and your not the Contender”

Watson comes back “I Realise that but you see as Part of my Prize I won a Shot at the United States Championship and a Match against any former competitor of NXT in any Stipulation so you competed in NXT Season 2 so at Hell in a Cell for the United States Championship Percy Watson vs Alex Riley”

7. Backstage: John Cena is in the Building he has a Handicap Match Next

8. John Cena def Ted Dibease & Jack Swagger at 9 mins

Finish: Swagger went to Clothesline Cena but Cena Ducked under hit the AA on Dibease sending him into Swagger Cena covers Swagger for the Win for after the match Swagger Snaps and attacks Cena the Miz comes Down to Join in only for R&T to make the Save

9. Break

10. CM Punk is backstage “I find it amusing that WWE Coporate think they can stop us I mean this is the Wrestlers Revolution and Nobody is going to Stop it not a New GM not a Interim Chairman not nobody, Nobody will stop me and D.Bryan from getting what we are owed”

11. Kofi Kingston Def Clayen Croft at 12 mins

Finish: Croft went for the Top Rope Suplex but Kingston pushed him down and went Dropkick then got back to his feet Stalked him before hitting Trouble In Paradise

12. after the Match Morrison tries to Jump Kingston with a Chair but Kingston catches him with Trouble in Paradise as well then gets the Chair Rests it on Croft then hits a Double Foot Stomp

13. Hell in a Cell Promo

14. Melina Def Brie Bella at 11 mins

Finish: Melina hits a Chick Kick followed by a Moonsault for the pin and the win

15. Break

16. Main Event Time

17. CM Punk comes out with Daniel Bryan persuades HHH To add him to the Main Event if he wins HHH agrees but then Dolph Ziggler comes out and brawls with Bryan to the Back

18. CM Punk Def Randy Orton at 14 mins

Finish: with The Ref Down Orton went for the Punt but Punk moved hit a Low Blow then a Roll up for the win

19. then as Punk is Celebrating EDGE’s Music hits he comes out and says he is the New GM of Raw and he is not having CM Punk win like that so he is odering this match to restart

20. Randy Orton Def CM Punk in 20 Seconds

Finish: as Punk got back in the Ring Orton hit a RKO for the Instant win

21. after the Match Punk went Wild destroying Orton with a Chair we cut to the Back to see Ziggler laid out at the Hands of Bryan we cut back to the Ring and EDGE Comes out
22. Edge walks down the Ramp hinting he is about to Tangle with Punk when behind Punk its Shane McMahon who nails Punk with a Chair to end Raw

eboy
08-05-2011, 12:10 PM

Hell in a Cell Card

Hell in a Cell

Hell in a Cell Match
John Cena vs The Miz

WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler

WHC
Christian vs Sheamus vs Chris Jericho

WWE Tag Team Championships
R&T vs Dibease & Swagger

WWE US Championship Alex Riley vs Percy Watson

WWE Divas Championship
Melina vs Kelly Kelly

Money in the Bank Contract
Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio vs R-Truth vs Chris Masters

eboy
08-05-2011, 05:55 PM
NXT 6 Rookies

Epico
http://wrestlinglatino.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/EPICO2.jpeg

Richie Steamboat
http://www.fcwwrestling.info/images/talent/richie_steamboat.jpg

Briley Pierce
http://www.fcwwrestling.info/images/talent/briley_pierce.jpg

+ Brad Maddox, Nick Rogers, Jason Mullen Trent Barretta Donny Marlow & Alexander Rusev

eboy
08-05-2011, 06:18 PM
http://www.hubspot.com/Portals/53/images//twittericon.png

A Twitter war of Words has broken out between Alberto Del RIo & Wade Barrett

Just Destoyed Brodus Clay that guys a Joke

@ADR you Sneak attacked Clay before running from me like a Bitch

@Wade Barrett I didn't Destroy you cos i was Tired i'd had enough

@ADR You ran like a Bitch

@WadeBarrett your Jelous BCOZ you'll never b Champ like ADR its My destino

@ADR its not your Destiny its BCOZ you're an Ass Kiser

you just dont have what it takes

S.E. Zero
08-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Interesting choice using Twitter to develop feuds.

eboy
08-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Interesting choice using Twitter to develop feuds.
Cheers Man i took inspiration from the Brett Hart/Shawn Michaels Feud when they Started talking Smack about each other in the Media

eboy
08-05-2011, 06:38 PM
NXT 6 Rookies

Desean Bishop
http://www.fcwwrestling.info/images/talent/desean_bishop.jpg

Rick Victor
http://i54.tinypic.com/14t575c.jpg

Jay Lethal
http://wrestleheat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Jay-Lethal.jpg

thats Right WWE have Signed Black Macishmo who is set to appear in this Season of NXT

This is Now the Final Roster for NXT 6 the toughest Season ever set to Debut after Hell in a Cell
+ Brad Maddox, Nick Rogers, Jason Mullen Trent Barretta Donny Marlow & Alexander Rusev, Epico, Briley Pierce & Richie Steamboat

S.E. Zero
08-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Black Machismo for the NXT win!!!

eboy
08-06-2011, 06:12 AM
WWE SMACKDOWN 26

1. Teddy Long comes out and announces that tonight Sheamus will face Chris Jericho again tonight and this time No DQ when a Man in a Hood appears on the Screen T-Long leaves for the Back

2. Justin Gabriel Def Heath Slater at 12 mins

Finish: Gabriel goes up top Hawkins appears and goes to push Gabriel off the top but Ryder comes out of nowhere and attacks Hawkins allowing Gabriel to hit the 450 Splash on Slater for the Pin and the Win

3. After the Match- Ryder gets the Mic “I’ve just come form Teddy Long and he has made a Match for Hell in a Cell Curt Hawkins & Heath Slater vs Zack Ryder & Justin Gabriel”

4. Teddy Long is talking to a Techie when he sees the Man in the Hood he follows him down an Corridor

5. Tonight: Chris Jericho vs Sheamus, WWE Intercontinental Championship- Evan Bourne vs Michael Mcguillicutty

6. Break

7. Titus O’Neil Def Johnny Curtis at 13 mins

Finish: Curtis went High Cross Body O’Neil caught him hit the Fall Away Slam followed with Big Boot for 3

8. Santino & Vladamir are in Street Clothes and are Heading for the Parking Lot Santino Speaks “Mahal & Kali if you two have any balls we will be in the Parking lot see you there boys”

9. Here Comes Wade Barrett who gets The Mic

“Well for those of you haven’t heard a Twitter War of Words has Erupted between me and Alberto Del Rio after he ran from me last week after I stopped him breaking Brodus Clays’ Leg but now I’d like to invite Del Rio to come out here and face me man to man”

Right on Cue here comes Del Rio

“Seriously Wade you honestly think you can Tangle with The Royal Rumble winner Wrestlemania Headline and Former World Champion Alberto Del Rio then lets do it because you’re are Just like Brodus Clay a Road Block on the Highway that is my Destiny so at Hell in a Cell we will face off One on one”

“Fine by me” Barrett Replies

Here is Teddy Long on the Screen who says its Alberto Del Rio, R-Truth & Cody Rhodes vs Wade Barrett, Rey Mysterio & Chris Masters

10. Break

11. Christian tells Chris Jericho that he has his back if stuff gets out of Control tonight

12. In the Parking Lot: Jindar Mahal & Great Kali come out with a Referee they say if they are going to destroy them they will do it officially

13. Parking Lot Brawl: Santino Morella & Vladamir Kozlov Def Great Kali & Jindar Mahal at 13 mins

Finish: having laid Kali out Santino hit a Cobra on Mahal Kozlov then back body dropped him onto a Car for the 3

14. Hell in a Cell Promo

15. Alberto Del Rio, R-Truth & Cody Rhodes Def Rey Mysterio, Wade Barrett & Chris Masters at 13 mins

Finish: Del Rio and Barrett were battling outside Rhodes hit Crossroads on Mysterio for the win while Rhodes held Masters to stop him Breaking up the Cover

16. Break

17. WWE Intercontinental Championship- Michael Mcguillicutty Def Evan Bourne at 14 mins

Finish: Bourne had MM down went for Shooting Star Press but MM Moved then hit a Mcguillicutter for 3

18. up Next Main Event time

19. we cut backstage to see Teddy long backstage he is still following the man in the Hood he Catches up with him the Man turns Around to be Daniel Bryan then from Behind another Hooded man jumps Long and that was CM Punk why have they Laid out Smackdown GM

20. No DQ- Chris Jericho Def Sheamus at 16 mins

Sheamus had Jericho down when Christian came in and hit Killswitch to take down Sheamus Jericho got the Cover for the Win

21. End of Smackdown

eboy
08-06-2011, 12:47 PM

Hell in a Cell Card

Hell in a Cell

Hell in a Cell Match
John Cena vs The Miz

WWE Championship

WHC

Wade Barrett vs Alberto Del Rio

R&T vs Dibease & Swagger

WWE Divas Championship
Melina vs Kelly Kelly

Zack Ryder & Justin Gabriel vs Curt Hawkins & Heath Slater

eboy
08-06-2011, 01:45 PM

WWE Raw 27

1. CM Punk & Daniel Bryan come out and say that nobody is safe not Management not Wrestlers not Techies not Raw not Smackdown no one

but he is Quickly Interrupted by Shane McMahon with Big Show!! He says “Do you think WWE Management care what you do to Management they’ll Replace Teddy Long in fact HHH Will be on Smackdown to personally announce the new Smackdown GM but Right now I’ve got two steel Chairs and my Good Friend Big Show and we are heading your way so maybe your not the Ones who are Safe”

Show and McMahon head to the Ring but Security gets in the way EDGE appears on the Tron “Hey, Hey Shane Show don’t bother yourselves Now because I just Made a Match for Hell in a Cell its going to be Shane McMahon & Big Show vs CM Punk & Daniel Bryan and tonight Daniel Bryan you will face Big Show with Punk and Shane band from Ringside”

2. Hell in a Cell Promo

3. Connor O’Brian Def Tyson Kidd at 14 mins

Finish: Kidd came off the Top with a Leg Drop but O’Brian caught him for a Powerbomb for the 3

4. Tyson Kidd got the Mic and said he is Tired of being a Joke and he is Going to Shake it up on Raw

5. Break

6. Backstage: Randy Orton is walking backstage he sees John Morrison and smirks at him but Morrison gets in Orton’s Face when Dolph Ziggler appears and tells John Morrison to step up tonight and face him Morrison accepts

7. Ted Dibease & Jack Swagger Def The Usos at 11 mins

Finish: Jimmy Uso was about to Spear Swagger when Husky Harris Rolled in and nailed Jimmy with a Pipe Swagger hit the Gut-Wrench Powerbomb for the Pin

8. Dibease & Swagger leave ACM beating on The Usos

9. The Miz/John Cena Feud Highlights

10. The Miz Def Clayen Croft at 8 mins

Finish: Croft went for the Clothesline Miz ducked Skull Crushing Finale Connected for 3

11. After the Match Miz continued the Beat down Cena made the Save This Sunday They Settle it inside Hell in a Cell

12. Break

13. Backstage: John Cena is walking and The Cameraman asks him for his Final Words Heading into The Hell in a Cell Match Sunday Cena says “Finally I will get my hands on the Miz I will have him locked in that Cell nowhere to Run and Nowhere to hide Two Men Locked and the Cell won’t let us leave until every Bit of Pain we want to inflict on Each other has been Inflicted and John Cena will walk out Miz will be Carried out”

14. Big Show Def Daniel Bryan via DQ at 15 mins

Finish: Bryan got himself DQ’d after a Chair Shot to Big Show this Only angered Show who delivered the Punch to Bryan before Chokeslam through The Announce Table

15. After the Match Punk Ran down But McMahon nailed him with a Chair then set him up for Coast to Coast with the Trash Can only for Bryan to Pull him out of Harms way and the Two scarper through the Audience

16. Backstage: Miz is asked for his Final Words he says “I am The Miz the Most Watched WWE Champion in History John Cena hasn’t beaten me on PPV since the Bash 08’ and I am the Most Devious Competitor ever and he will make Friends with the Cold Steel of the Cell and use it to Carve Cena Up”

17. Main Event

18. Dolph Ziggler Def John Morrison at 18 mins

Finish: Morrison went Flying Springboard Kick but Ziggler Ducked then hit Zig Zag for the Pin

19. After The Match Orton comes Down Shakes Hands with Ziggler then Raises his Title Belt while Morrison Slinks up the Ramp when Kingston comes out of Nowhere and Smacks him with a Chair to end Raw

eboy
08-07-2011, 11:49 AM

Hell in a Cell Card

Hell in a Cell

Hell in a Cell Match
John Cena vs The Miz

WWE Championship

WHC

Shane McMahon & Big Show vs Daniel Bryan & CM Punk

R&T vs Dibease & Swagger

WWE Divas Championship
Melina vs Kelly Kelly

eboy
08-07-2011, 02:28 PM
This Week-

Triple H will announce the New Smackdown GM

eboy
08-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Update: so i will try and Post Smackdown Tomoz then after that Hell in a Cell then the Week after NXT Season 6 will Begin

S.E. Zero
08-08-2011, 02:27 PM
Update: so i will try and Post Smackdown Tomoz then after that Hell in a Cell then the Week after NXT Season 6 will Begin

Sound like a plan, looking forward to it

eboy
08-09-2011, 06:10 AM

WWE SMACKDOWN 27

1. “Time to Play to the Game” Triple H’s music hits he comes down the ramp mic in hand we are about to find out who the new Smackdown GM Trips Speaks

“I am here tonight to Reveal who the New GM is and with Punk & Daniel Bryan running around and attacking people we need a GM that can take hit and get back uo we need someone who can sift all of the Shit to get a good show out someone who is smart and I have Just the man The Former WWE Champion, The Hardcore Legend Mick Foley!!!!!!”

Mick Foley is here and he is the new GM he comes down to the ring gets on the corner raises the arm for a massive Pop then gets the mic and talks “BANG, BANG I am back on Smackdown and I am the general Manager and my first call of duty is tonight’s Main Event which will be Christian vs Sheamus in a non title match before the 3 way this Sunday”

2. Hell in a Cell Promo

3. Backstage Christian reacts and seemed Happy with the chance to face Sheamus

4. Winner gets a IC Title Match Tonight: Titus O’Neil Def Derren Young, Johnny Curtis at 14 mins

Finish: Curtis hits the School Boy Roll up on Young when O’Neil runs Through him with a Big Boot for the Pin and the Win its O’Neil vs Mcguillicutty Tonight

5. Still to come: Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes vs R-Truth, IC Title- Titus O’Neil vs Michael Mcguillicutty, + Zack Ryder vs Curt Hawkins- Internet Championship

6. AJ Def Rosa Mendes at 9 mins

Finish: Rosa Went for a Clothesline AJ Turned it into a Swinging Kneckbreaker for 3 and an impressive Win after the match Alicia Fox attacked AJ

7. Break

8. WWE Internet Championship- Zack Ryder Def Curt Hawkins at 8 mins

Finish: Hawkins came off the Top but Ryder caught him with a Knee then whipped him off against the Ropes and as he came back he hit the Rough Ryder for 3, Ryder Regains his title

9. Ryder got the Mic “Hey Bro you know what I don’t need this Title anymore I am Retiring the Internet Championship because finally I am being taken Seriously and I am going to be a Star and it starts Sunday when Justin Gabriel and I take out you and that one man Spunk can Heath Slater”

10. Backstage: A Interview Tries to find out why Alicia Fox attacked AJ she says “She is fed up of going under the Radar while Bimbos like AJ get Matches she is taking what is hers to take”

11. Chris Masters comes down and Joins the Commentary team as his 3 Opponents for Sunday face off

12. Rey Mysterio Def Cody Rhodes & R-Truth in a 3 Way at 15 mins

Finish: Cody Rhodes hit Crossroads on Truth Rey Dropkicks Rhodes out of the Ring then hits the Top Rope Splash for 3

13. Mysterio stares down Masters who holds up his Money in the Bank Briefcase

14. Backstage: Todd Chrisham is with Wade Barrett who says that Sunday he will shut Alberto Del Rio up and Prove that he isn’t what he is Hyped to be. All of a Sudden ADR attacks him and lays him out leaving his arm injured before Sunday

15. Break

16. WWE Intercontinental Championship- Michael Mcguillicutty Def Titus O’Neil at 13 mins

finish: O’Neil went for a Chokeslam but then MM hit the Knee (HHH Style) then hit Mcguillicutter for 3

17. Main Event

18. Christian vs Sheamus ended in a Double Count out at 17 mins

Finish: Christian hits a Killswitch to the Outside from the Apron both men got Counted out

19. after the match Christian & Sheamus continued to brawl when Jericho came down hit Code breaker on Christian then locks in the walls on Sheamus before Holding up the title belt to end Smackdown

eboy
08-09-2011, 06:59 AM

Final Hell in a Cell Card

Hell in a Cell Match
John Cena vs The Miz

WWE Championship

WHC

Shane McMahon & Big Show vs Daniel Bryan & CM Punk

R&T vs Dibease & Swagger

WWE Divas Championship
Melina vs Kelly Kelly

eboy
08-09-2011, 07:29 AM
[QUOTE=eboy;209043]http://bishopsbuildingservices.co.uk/psds/data/media/52/HITCLogoHinton1.png
Hell in a Cell info
Theme songs
I know this is TNA but its awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK-ubjmeKXI
AC/DC Highway to hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLAi7XAafLU&feature=fvst

Arena: The pepsi Center
Ring Announcers: Tony Chimel & Justin Roberts
Commentators: Raw: Michael Cole & William Regal
Smackdown: Josh Mathews & Jerry Lawler

Sponsored by http://fastfood.ocregister.com/files/2008/05/starbucks-logo.thumbnail.jpg

eboy
08-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Hell in a cell Pre Show

1. Jack Korpela & Scott Stanford welcome us to the Hell in a Cell Pre Show

2. Hell in a Cell Match History + John Cena vs Miz Hype

3. Korpela gets the Commentary Teams Predictions for Miz/Cena

Cole: Miz (Surprise Right)
Regal: Miz
Lawler: Cena
Mathews: Cena

4. On the Pre Show EVAN BOURNE vs DREW MCINTYRE

5. NXT Season 6 Package

6. Break

7. WHC Match Hype: Sheamus vs Christian vs Chris Jericho

8. Korpela gets the Predictions
Lawler: Chris Jericho
Mathews: Christian
Cole: Sheamus
Regal: Christian

9. WWE Title Match + CM Punk/Bryan vs Show/ Shane O’Mac

10. Evan Bourne Def Drew McIntyre at 14 mins

Finish: McIntyre went for a Powerbomb Bourne pounded his head before going Hurricanrana goes up top hits Air Bourne for the win

11. Hell in a Cell is Next

eboy
08-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Hell in a Cell 2011

1. We gets a Hype Video of the Hell in a Cell and its Victims
2. Commentators Welcome us to the Show and Run Down the Card its Slater & Hawkins vs Ryder & Gabriel First

3. Zack Ryder & Justin Gabriel Def Heath Slater & Curt Hawkins at 10 mins

Finish: Slater & Gabriel were battling up top Gabriel pushed slater from the Top down to the Floor then in the ring Ryder hits Rough Ryder on Hawkins leaving him in Position for 450 Splash which Gabriel hits and wins the Match for his Team

4. Backstage The Miz is getting Ready Taping up his Wrists The Corporation of Awesome stand in Silence

5. We get a Recap of Melina & Maryse Bullying Kelly Kelly then Kelly snapping and taking out Maryse

6. WWE Divas Championship- Melina Def Kelly Kelly at 8 mins

Finish: Kelly went for K2 but Melina Swiped her leg away then Rolled up with Tights and Feet on the Ropes for the win

7. after the match Melina walked up the Ramp but Kelly went after her Threw her back in the Ring and then started the Beat Down but Melina Turns the Tables and Sends Kelly out of the Ring then into the Steps then Melina Traps Kelly’s leg between the Announce Table and the Announce table cover then Blasted it with a Chair when Natalya ran down to make the Save by chasing Melina off

8. Backstage: John Cena arrives alone in Mustang gets his back from the boot and heads into the Arena

9. WWE United States Championship- Percy Watson Def Alex Riley at 15 mins to capture the title

finish: in a Incredibly Hard Fought Match ended when Riley went for a Kneckbreaker but Watson countered into a Perfect Plex for the win and Riley achieves his NXT Prize

10. Scott Stanford is Standing By with John Morrison who says “Tonight Kofi Kingston you learn not to get in my Business At SummerSlam I got Screwed out of the WWE Title and I am not letting that happen anymore nobody will screw John Morrison and tonight I teach Kofi that he will never Ever be in the Main Event because he just aint good enough”

11. WWE Tag Team Championships- R&T Def Jack Swagger & Ted Dibease at 14 mins

Finish: Yoshi Tatsu hit a Moonsault on Swagger but then was thrown out of the Ring by Dibease then DH hit Dibease with a Spinebuster then locked in Sharpshooter for the Submission Win

12. R-Truth is on his way to the ring mumbling to himself

13. The Following Match is For Chris Masters Money in the Bank Contract

14. MITB Contract Match: Chris Masters Def R-Truth, Rey Mysterio & Cody Rhodes at 14 mins

Finish: Truth hit Rhodes with Lie Detector then Masters Locked Truth into the Master Lock as they Stumbled toward the Ropes Mysterio hit a 619 on Truth but as Rey Landed Masters Released Truth and Locked Mysterio in it for the Submission

15. CM punks Locker Room: (he sits there with Daniel Bryan) “Tonight Shane O’Mac and big Show will try and Destroy us but nothing will stop the Wrestlers Revolution we are taking over this Company” a Roadie Knocks on the Door and tells them its time to go

16. CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Def Big Show & Shane O’Mac at 14 mins

Finish: Big Show Powerslams Bryan in the Middle of the Ring then goes to Chokeslam Punk onto him but Punk hits a Low Blow then Shane O’Mac Leapfrogs over the bent Big Show and Hurricanranas Punk to the outside The Ref is watching the action in the ring Tyson Kidd appears and Nails Shane O’Mac with the Knucks then Punk distracts the Ref and Kidd tries to Nail Big Show with the Knucks but gets Caught Show goes for Chokeslam but Bryan jumps on his Back chokes him to his Knees then Kidd Nails him with the Knucks and Bryan gets 3

17. After The Match Tyson Kidd, Cm Punk & Daniel Bryan celebrate on the Ramp

18. Kofi Kingston looks Serious Tonight His Match vs John Morrison is Next

19. Kofi Kingston Def John Morrison at 15 mins

Finish: Morrison went for Flying Kick Kofi caught his leg Morrison went Enziguri but Kofi Moved then hit SOS for the win

20. Commentators Review the Del Rio/Barrett Twitter War

21. Alberto Del Rio Def Wade Barrett at 17 mins

finish: Barrett went Wasteland but Del Rio slipped out hit a Low Blow Followed by a Powerbomb for the Win

22. Scott Stanford is with Dolph Ziggler who says “You Know what Stanford I am in the Best Phase of My Career all of this Year I’ve Taken on Legends such as Triple H who I beat at SummerSlam and after Firing Vickie Guerrero I am Finally getting the Spotlight and tonight my Destiny comes to ahead and tonight I promise to leave with the WWE Title”

23. WHC Hype

24. World Heavyweight Championship- Christian Def Sheamus & Chris Jericho at 13 mins

finish: Sheamus went for Pale Justice on Christian but Jericho hit Sheamus with a Code Breaker then Christian hit Killswitch on Jericho to retain

25. WWE Title Hype

26. WWE Championship- Dolph Ziggler Def Randy Orton at 24 mins

Finish: Orton went Backbreaker then went RKO but Ziggler countered into Sleeper Hold and Orton Passed out for the Win

27. Winner and New WWE Champion Dolph Ziggler

28. Ziggler can barely stand neither can Orton when Daniel Bryans Music hits and he comes down he’s Cashing In!!

29. WWE Championship- Daniel Bryan Def Dolph Ziggler at 3 mins to win the title

finish: Bryan got in the Ring and Locked in the Lebelle Lock but Ziggler got to the Ropes but Bryan hit a Piledriver for the pin

30. Winner and New WWE Champion Daniel Bryan

31. Tyson Kidd and Cm Punk are back to celebrate with Bryan the Crowed is Shocked and so is Dolph Ziggler who cant believe his Dream has gone so soon

32. Hell in a Cell Hype

33. Hell in a Cell Match- John Cena Def The Miz at 21 mins

Finish: Miz was going Skull Crushing Finale Cena Countered into AA for onto the Steps for the Win

34. after the Match Cena stands above the Miz as the Cell is Raised Miz isn’t Moving when THE ROCKS Music hits the Crowed Irrupts The Rock is Wearing a WM 28 Shirt as he comes to the Ring stares down Cena points at Cena then at himself then WM 28 sign Cena Nods Rock hits the “Just Bring it hand pose” then Rock Bottoms The Miz who had made his way back to his feet

rya666
08-10-2011, 08:13 AM
Hey Eboy awesome job with HELL IN A CELL

could you check out my thread and my ROYAL RUMBLE PPV

WWE MY WAY 2.O

thanks in advance and once again awesome job\

Keep Up the good work

eboy
08-11-2011, 03:22 PM
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1995/mizcorpawesomej.jpg

This is Awesome (I know i am catch) Credit goes to JohnnyDropkicks

S.E. Zero
08-13-2011, 04:10 AM
Great PPV though Ziggler getting screwed again saddens me, I mean to have 2 World Championship reigns gone the same he won them -tsk, tsk, tsk- oh well I guess things happen for a reason.

eboy
08-13-2011, 08:55 AM
Great PPV though Ziggler getting screwed again saddens me, I mean to have 2 World Championship reigns gone the same he won them -tsk, tsk, tsk- oh well I guess things happen for a reason.

um yea i was toying with that Idea but decided to give the Push to Punks & Bryans Group but i have the full entention of elevating Ziggler in the End

eboy
08-13-2011, 09:53 AM

WWE RAW 28

1. Michael Cole is stood in the Ring “Ladies and Gentleman we open Raw with some Confirmation last night The Rock & John Cena agreed to face off in the Main Event of Wrestlemania 28 in Miami” the Crowed goes mad but that turns to boos when Daniel Bryans Music hits here comes our Brand New WWE Champion D. Bryan along with CM Punk & Tyson Kidd

They Get in the Ring CM Punk gets the Mic

“Ladies and Gentleman your new WWE Champion after beating Dolph Ziggler in a Extremely Hard Fought match last night Daniel Bryan now we will hear from the Champ in just a Sec but First I believe that Tyson you’d like to say something” Tyson Kidd takes the Mic “Yea I do I want everyone to in this building to shut up and listen I was fed up of not being used I am one of the best F’n wrestlers on this Roster and no longer was I going to take being shafted and not put on shows”

“Wow strong words indeed” punk remarks and hands the mic to Daniel Bryan

“I am The NEW WWE Champion and The Wrestlers Revolution is underway now Dolph Ziggler I know that your angry at me for taking your dream away and I know Orton you’ll want a rematch for the title and that’s why before the Show I went to EDGE and he decided that Tonight its Randy Orton who gets his shot at the Title !!!”

2. Hell in a Cell Highlights

3. No.1 Contenders for Divas Title: Natalya Def Eve Torres, Nikki Bella & Brie Bella at 10 mins

finish: Eve hit a Double Moonsault on the Bella Twins Natalya then hit a German Suplex with the Pin

4. After The Match Natalya speaks “Melina you bully after what you did to Kelly Kelly I am going to get her revenge for her”

5. Backstage: John Cena is walking he talks tonight

6. THE MONSTERS ENCORE CONTINUES NEXT WEEK

7. Dolph Ziggler is in EDGE’s office he says “Hey EDGE Why the Hell does Randy Orton get a shot tonight and not him” EDGE Explains that Ziggler is booked in for the Title shot at Vengeance but tonight you know CM Punk is going to try and get involved so he made Ziggler guest Referee

8. Break

9. United States Championship- Percy Watson Def Alex Riley at 14 mins

finish: Jack Swagger Ran down and Pushed Percy Watson off the Top but instead of Falling to the Mat he managed to pull of a Crossbody onto Riley for the sneak Pin

10. after the Match Swagger and Riley argued in the Ring The Miz & Dibease came out Dibease was trying to calm things down while The Miz simply joined the Argument Alex Riley got into a fight a with Swagger Dibease separated them only for Miz to hit Swagger with a Low Blow Riley and Miz walk off Dibease stands bemused by what happened

11. WWE Vengeance Promo

12. WWE Tag Team Championships- The USOS Def R&T at 14 mins

finish: Yoshi Tatsu went for a Moonsault on Jay but he moved Jimmy then hit a Samoan Drop on Tatsu for 3

13. Winners and New Tag Team Champions The USOS The Ex Champs raise the arms for the New Champs when Too Cools Music hits from back in the Day and Rikishi Came down to celebrate with his Boys when the Lights in the Arena went out when they came back on Rickishi was down and Curt Hawkins and Heath Slater were stood behind them with Pipes Hawkins & Slater took out the USOS as Well

14. Break

15. Here Comes John Cena

“The Champ is Here!!!!! And at Wrestlemania 28 The Champ will be in Miami to face The Rock it’s a Dream Match that the World needs to see the two figure heads of two completely different Era’s but until then I want to Prove I am the Very best of this Era”

Here comes Kofi Kingston

“John first off Congratulations on getting that Dream Match for WM 28 and this makes it kind of even more important what I am about to do is I am going to ask you favour give me the chance to prove myself against you by facing me at Vengeance”

“You got it bro” Cena Replies

The Two Shake hands

16. Backstage Randy Orton looks Very angry when he sees Tyson Kidd Orton attacks him laying him out with a Chair Shot

17. Main Event Time

18. WWE Championship- Daniel Bryan Def Randy Orton at 28 mins

finish: Orton hit the RKO on Bryan but with Ziggler down nobody was there to make the Count CM Punk came down the Ramp with a Chair only to be attacked by Shane O’Mac then Seth Rollins jumped over the Guardrail and nailed Orton with a Chair a New Ref Came down and made the Count

19. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins & Tyson Kidd stand on the Stage Daniel Bryan gets the Mic raises the Belt above his head and says that The Wrestlers Revolution has begun

eboy
08-13-2011, 10:09 AM

The Pro's have Been Revealed

*David Otunga

* Rey Mysterio

* Michael Mcguillicutty

* R-Truth

Rookies

Ric Victor Desean bishop Jay Lethal Brad Maddox, Nick Rogers, Jason Mullen Trent Barretta Donny Marlow & Alexander Rusev, Epico, Briley Pierce & Richie Steamboat

eboy
08-13-2011, 12:34 PM
http://asnycnowradio.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/wwe_nxt.png

PRO's & Rookies

REY MYSTERIO

EPICO
DeSean Bishop
Briley Pierce

Michael Mcguillicutty
Jay Lethal
Brad Maddox
Jason Mullen

David Otunga
Trent Barrett
Donny Marlow
Nick Rogers

R-Truth
Richie Steamboat
Rick Victor
Alexander Rusev

eboy
08-18-2011, 11:46 AM
http://asnycnowradio.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/wwe_nxt.png

WWE NXT 1

1. Ricky Steamboat welcomes us to WWE NXT and the New Series he says this Season will take NXT Back to the Promised land and The Winner will receive a Place in the WWE Money in the Bank Match among 2 other Prizes that will be revealed

2. The NXT Rookies come out introduced by there Pros Ricky Steamboat says that Right now there will be a Battle Royal and the Winner gets to be the First to introduce themselves

3. Brad Maddox wins the Battle Royal eliminating Rick Victor last to win the Match at 11 mins

4. Brad Maddox gets the Mic and starts to talk “I am the Brad Lad Brad Maddox and I am all together Pretty Awesome Pretty Handsome Pretty Brad and you are having the Pleasure of feasting your eyes on the winner of NXT season 6 and I will prove that to everyone and with my Pro Michael Mcguillicutty him and I have a lot in common he's a Champion and I will be soon and I wont thank you for listen you should thank me for Talking”

5. Break

6. we are back from the break and Ricky Steamboat has a Tumbler on the Stage with all the Names of the Rookies and he will pick matches at Random up Next Epico vs Donny Marlow

7. Donny Marlow Def Epico at 14 mins

finish: Epico went for a Springboard Hurricanrana but Marlow stays on his feet and locks in a STF Epico Submits

8. Donny Marlow gets the mic and now has the Chance to introduce himself “Whats up WWE Universe my name is Donny Marlow and I like to think that I am the Strongest and most technically gifted men in NXT and I love you guys and wanted just to give you the heads up to put your Money on me to win I am the Son of Wrestler Haku and I will continue his Legacy by winning NXT and going to the Very Top of WWE” The Fans cheer for Donny Marlow

9. Meet: Alexander Rusev: The Bulgarian Nightmere is big Strong and Dangerous he promises to conquer NXT like Alexander the Great conquered Known World he is Proud of his Roots and not a Huge fan of America and its Culture

10. Break

11. Back on the Stage with Ricky Steamboat picks another Match this one is the Main Event: Jay Lethal vs Richie Steamboat

12. Jay Lethal def Richie Steamboat at 15 mins

Finish: Steamboat went for a Moonsault but Lethal got his Knees up and Lethal hit the The Lethal Injection for the win

13. After the Match Steamboat began to attack Jay Lethal Ricky Steamboat came down the Ramp to try and make him stop but R-Truth jumped Ricky from Behind Truth and Richie Steamboat left smiling

eboy
08-18-2011, 12:23 PM

WWE Smackdown 28

1. Christian comes out to open the Show he says “Smackdown I am still your World Champion after one Hell of a Match that Jericho & Sheamus gave me so much so that I went to Teddy Long and asked for a Return match at WWE Vengeance in 2 weeks and that’s how I role”

Sheamus comes out and says “Christian are you being serious I never got Pinned at Hell in a Cell Jericho did he is a Failure of man and would be a Failure as World Heavyweight Champion I however would bring esteem and Prestige to the that Title and to Smackdown…”

Now here comes Chris Jericho “Sheamus you pale Squirrel all you’ve done these last few weeks is Moan and wine and Moan and wine then Moaned a little bit more while Winning now Chris Jericho Y2J and all of Smackdown’s Jericholics would like to see me destroy you tonight in a No Holds Barred Match”

2. Vladamir Kozlov & Santino Morella def Clayen Croft & Connor O’Brian at 7 mins

finish: Croft eat a big boot from Kozlov O’Brian got a Powerslam but Santino then hit the Cobra for the Pin and the win

3. After the Match Jindar Mahal & Great Kali attacked Santino & Kozlov the Two teams stared off before Kozlov tunred on Santino hitting him with a Knee to the face as the audience looked on as Kozlov seemingly Joined Mahal only to turn on him and destroy them as well including a Body slam on Kali Kozlov gets the Mic and says “Its my time and this time we are doing it Properly”

4. R-Truth is talking to himself backstage tonight he faces Chris Masters

5. Break

6. No.1 Contender for Intercontinental Championship- Cody Rhodes def Titus O’Neil & Johnny Curtis at 15 mins

finish: Curtis hit a Cutter on O’Neil who rolled to the outside Curtis then went for a Suplex on Rhodes who dropped to his knees and then hit a Low blow and hitting Cross Roads for the win

7. Backstage Ezekiel Jackson is back on Smackdown he asks New Smackdown GM Mick Foley is he has a match tonight Foley says yes its vs Wade Barrett

8. Break

9. Highlights of Last week Alicia Fox attacking AJ

10. Alicia Fox def Naomi at 10 mins

finish: Naomi went for a DDT but Alicia pulled away whipped her into the Corner then hits a Fishermens Suplex for the win

11. after the Match Alicia got a Chair but AJ Ran down to make the Save

12. Michael Mcguillicutty is talking to a Stage hand backstage when he is Jumped and Laid out by Cody Rhodes

13. Wade Barrett def Ezekiel Jackson at 16 mins

finish: Zeke had him in tourter rack but barrett jumped out into a Tornado DDT with both men down Alberto Del Rio came out with a Chain and was about to hit barrett when he nailed Del Rio with a Low Blow then hit Wasteland on Zeke for the Pin after the Match Barrett told Del Rio he aint Playing

14. Break
15. Money in the Bank Contract on the line- R-Truth Def Chris Masters at 12 mins

finish: Masters had him in the Master lock truth countered out went for Lie Detector but Masters countered only for Truth to hit a Superkick then Lie Detector again

16. Truth celebrates with the Case he flaunts it to the crowed before heading to the Back

17. Main Event

18. No Holds Barred- Sheamus Def Chris Jericho at 19 mins

finish: Jericho hit the Codebreaker with the Chair inbetween his Knees and Sheamus’ Chest but Jericho got 2 Jericho went to lock in Walls of Jericho but Sheamus Reversed it into a Walls all of his own and then got a wastelock into Pale Justice on the Steps for the win

eboy
08-23-2011, 02:36 PM
WWE By Eboy has comes to terms with the Release of the Following
Yoshi Tatsu
Jindar Mahal
Great Kali
Connor O'Brian