PDA

View Full Version : kofi miz feud?

gravesismizfan
07-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Kofi Kingston is set to feud with the miz
Kofi need work on his Mic skills a feud
With the miz could help elevate Kofi to upper middle card?
Could Kofi be main event status?

Danielle20SxE
07-30-2011, 10:50 PM
Kofi is ok. I don't think he will ever be a main eventer.

ihearvoices
07-30-2011, 11:02 PM
Kofi Kingston is set to feud with the miz
Kofi need work on his Mic skills a feud
With the miz could help elevate Kofi to upper middle card?
Could Kofi be main event status?

Yes but know WWE he will never be a respectable main eventer...Just look At MVP and the crap they got Rtruth doing now talking to his self and just making a dumb ass out himself

zapphoman
07-30-2011, 11:09 PM
yeah he is probably going to go the route of Benjamin. this coule be more of a way to throw The Miz back into the mid cards

S.E. Zero
07-30-2011, 11:11 PM
Yes but know WWE he will never be a respectable main eventer...Just look At MVP and the crap they got Rtruth doing now talking to his self and just making a dumb ass out himself

^^^^This^^^^

SESAfro
07-30-2011, 11:12 PM
If they want Kofi to get better on the mic, feuding with Miz is the way to go. He won't hold the title anytime soon so he might as well help his fellow brand mates out. It could easily elevate Kofi and Miz as long as it isn't one sided.

KingOrton
07-30-2011, 11:20 PM

I disagree, turning heel and having this gimmick is the best thing to happen to him and has elevated him to upper mid card

jhorton1215
07-30-2011, 11:42 PM
If they want Kofi to get better on the mic, feuding with Miz is the way to go. He won't hold the title anytime soon so he might as well help his fellow brand mates out. It could easily elevate Kofi and Miz as long as it isn't one sided.

Kofi has shown great flashes on the Microphone in his one BIG feud with Orton... That is what he needs, is a BIG feud. The feud with Orton wasn't one-sided, as he actually got the advantage of him a few times... His feud with Ziggler always seemed to favor Dolph, yet Dolph is a guy whose mic skills aren't any better than Kofi's.

ihearvoices
07-30-2011, 11:55 PM
I disagree, turning heel and having this gimmick is the best thing to happen to him and has elevated him to upper mid card

I agree with him turning heel but doing the whole Crazy thing i feel is no longer entertaining and is kinda embracing to watch its like when i see it everyone else looks at it and says hes being pushed and in my head im watching it saying he is being mad of a fool. My question is Would they do that to anyone else they really want to push and make into a WHC or WWE champ nope!

KingOrton
07-31-2011, 01:49 AM
I agree with him turning heel but doing the whole Crazy thing i feel is no longer entertaining and is kinda embracing to watch its like when i see it everyone else looks at it and says hes being pushed and in my head im watching it saying he is being mad of a fool. My question is Would they do that to anyone else they really want to push and make into a WHC or WWE champ nope!

See there IS a conspiracy against him. I knew it.

Yes I did Jimmy

Yes I did other Jimmy.

the-rocks-stunner
07-31-2011, 05:46 AM
WWE fucked Kofi up back when he had his program with orton they could of pushed him past main eventer status but f'd it up

Tommy Thunder
07-31-2011, 05:54 AM
Kofi is ok. I don't think he will ever be a main eventer.

^^^This^^^

I think Kofi is good, but no more than that. He has zero mic skills, and these days, that's a vital part of being a main eventer. Can you see Kofi in a main event feud against CM Punk or Jericho? no, because he would simply be put in the shadow by their superiority on the mic.
Even a feud with the Miz could result in this happening, since Miz is one of the best in WWE right now with the mic.

Tommy Thunder
07-31-2011, 05:56 AM
WWE fucked kofi up back when he had his program with orton they could of pushed him past main eventer status but f'd it up

In defense of Kofi, I don't see how he 'fucked up' as you say. That's been Kofi's best feud to dat hands down, and I don't think he did anything wrong in that feud.

Markedoutforlife
07-31-2011, 05:56 AM
WWE fucked kofi up back when he had his program with orton they could of pushed him past main eventer status but f'd it up

What is better than main event status?

the-rocks-stunner
07-31-2011, 05:59 AM
In defense of Kofi, I don't see how he 'fucked up' as you say. That's been Kofi's best feud to dat hands down, and I don't think he did anything wrong in that feud.

i said ''WWE fucked it up'' not him :D

the-rocks-stunner
07-31-2011, 06:00 AM

cm punk!...

Markedoutforlife
07-31-2011, 06:06 AM
cm punk!...

Well playedd good sir, well played.

Tommy Thunder
07-31-2011, 06:18 AM
i said ''WWE fucked it up'' not him :D

Sorry man, I just got up, so it's a bit early lol!

cm punk!...

CM Punk is indeed better than main event :D

The Brown One
07-31-2011, 07:19 AM

Knowing that you can put on better matches than the main eventers. We used to see this a lot, with the midcarders constantly putting on better matches than the likes of Cena and Orton.

I've lost faith in Kofi's chances at becoming a main eventer. He draws, theres no doubt about that, but many others draw too, with mic skills. His in-ring work has also started to bore me.

Yano88
07-31-2011, 08:42 AM
Really don't know why people say that dring the Orton-Kofi feud, Kofi had some really awesome promo...

Strangely enough I can't recall any memorable talk from Kofi... and If I ask for someone to post one of his awesome promos they post the one where he destroys Orton's car... (Which by the way, does not show how good he is on the mic, since destroing a car is something that even Kozlov can do).

Just as said before, I dont like Kofi. I dont like his stupid boom boom boom gimmick and I dont see any of his crazy mic skills.

If it's true that now he is going to have a feud with Miz I will see carefully what they do.

Snair
07-31-2011, 08:52 AM
Never liked Kofi maybe they're using him to win some credibility back to Miz again.

AOF666
07-31-2011, 10:01 AM
They are trying to make Kofi a main eventer but I don't see that happening. Just like they are trying to make Morrison a main eventer by putting him in a fued with Truth. Morrison and Kofi are over with the crowd but have no mic skills. Truth and Miz is way above both of them on mic skills.

Dr. Death
07-31-2011, 10:13 AM
They are trying to make Kofi a main eventer but I don't see that happening. Just like they are trying to make Morrison a main eventer by putting him in a fued with Truth. Morrison and Kofi are over with the crowd but have no mic skills. Truth and Miz is way above both of them on mic skills.

Quoted for the Truth
"Woo, Woo, Woo, you know it Little Jimmy!"

Y2Jryder
07-31-2011, 12:18 PM
Kofi is boring and I don't want him to be a main eventer. boom boom boom

helmsley
07-31-2011, 12:24 PM
kofi will never be a main eventer, he is good as a mid carder and every wrestling company needs midcarders, plus i think a feud with the miz wont elevate kofi to main event but it will bring down miz to mid card again

Yano88
07-31-2011, 12:30 PM
kofi will never be a main eventer, he is good as a mid carder and every wrestling company needs midcarders, plus i think a feud with the miz wont elevate kofi to main event but it will bring down miz to mid card again

Umm don't know about Miz.

I've heard that WWE told the sponsors that Miz is ensured a place as one of the top guy of the company for years to come.
So they can call him for advertising and other stuff... So I think that Miz will come back to the main event scene soon...

It's just that now, with Cena, Punk, Del Rio and The Rock waiting at Wrestlemania there is no much space for him.

SESAfro
07-31-2011, 12:30 PM
To me it seems Miz can go back and forth between Upper Mid and Main Event, it won't hurt him in the least. Kofi can use this to elevate him to that status. Maybe not win the big one, which may be a stretch, but it can work.

LMPunker
07-31-2011, 05:54 PM
people writing off kofi as never winning the big one people said chris jericho,chris benoit,eddie guerrero,edge,cm punk,christian,miz and they all did it think kofi needs to find that lightening in a bottle he had in his feud with orton a couple years and the fact that miz will put guys over case and point alex riley and daniel bryan if a feud does spark between them then this could be the start for kofi who honestly thought 7weeks ago cm punk would sit on the ramp in las vegas and shake the wwe to its very core

TheProfessor
07-31-2011, 07:28 PM
Sadly, i dont ever think kofi kingston will be a main eventer. he will be a mid card superstar till the day he leaves. a feud with Miz does nothing for either. except give them something to do.