PDA

View Full Version : who would be in TNA HOF 1st

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
07-30-2011, 11:44 AM
When TNA begin a HOF who do you think from the people who cross over between WWE & TNA will be in TNA's HOF befor WWE's?

I think

Jeff Jarrett(Obviously)
Gail Kim
Raven
Rhyno
Jeff Hardy
RVD
& Maybe
KURT ANGLE

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 11:48 AM
I dont believe they will do a Hall of Fame they should really just leave it to WWE. We dont need two Hall of Fames really.

If anything WWE should start inviting officials from other promotions to decided who to put in the Hall of Fame no company should decide who is in the Hall of Fame for an industry by themselves.

Two would be meaningless

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-30-2011, 11:51 AM
Wow, come on now. This is the WWE board. There's a very obvious TNA board RIGHT UNDERFUCKINGNEATH it. Jesus titty fucking Christ.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-30-2011, 11:52 AM
Yay, moved.

tittle97
07-30-2011, 11:56 AM
CM Punk, by the way they are promoting him to be on IMPACT WRESTLING ON DEMAND lol

JamFran
07-30-2011, 11:59 AM
I honestly don't think TNA will ever have the legacy to start of hall of fame... WWE has been around in one form or another for a few decades, and have acquired back catalogs from older promotions to be used within a hall of fame. No disrespect for TNA, but I don't believe it should ever have a Hall of Fame. Unless by some miracle they outgrow the WWE, which I would not bet on in my lifetime

Dameduse823
07-30-2011, 12:03 PM
TNA hall of fame? Haven't they only been in business for like 10 or 12 years? Do they deserve a hall of fame?

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 12:06 PM
TNA hall of fame? Haven't they only been in business for like 10 or 12 years? Do they deserve a hall of fame?

Wasnt it NWA before because i remember a promotion being called NWA TNA. Could be talking out my arse though

KingOrton
07-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Wasnt it NWA before because i remember a promotion being called NWA TNA. Could be talking out my arse though

I see what you did there :D

CobraNightviper
07-30-2011, 12:33 PM
Yep your right when tna first started it was called NWA-TNA but they've still only been around since 2002.

ratedy2jayz
07-30-2011, 12:34 PM
If there was a TNA HOF Jeff Jarret and AJ Styles should be the first inducted because they built that place.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-30-2011, 12:45 PM
It will be Eric Bischoff!

IrkenInvader
07-30-2011, 01:04 PM
If it isn't AJ Styles there will be a riot.

THEKEVINBRAND
07-30-2011, 01:11 PM
The first class should include Ken Shamrock who became the first NWA Heavyweight Champion under the TNA banner

StevenT8481
07-30-2011, 01:27 PM
CM Punk, by the way they are promoting him to be on IMPACT WRESTLING ON DEMAND lol

^^^^^hahahahaha yes.

Pudie
07-30-2011, 01:45 PM
I dont believe they will do a Hall of Fame they should really just leave it to WWE. We dont need two Hall of Fames really.

If anything WWE should start inviting officials from other promotions to decided who to put in the Hall of Fame no company should decide who is in the Hall of Fame for an industry by themselves.

Two would be meaningless

An actual pro wrestling hall of fame exists (http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FProfess ional_Wrestling_Hall_of_Fame_and_Museum&ei=ulA0TpXHGeujsQLKwJCKCw&usg=AFQjCNHHU9qiDU3Jqhrp-SpsD4DOPEIdDA)

However, if for the sake of this thread I'll say...

AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
JJ (Dont like the guy, but he deserves as much as anyone in TNA)
Kurt Angle
Bobby Roode
Abyss

CMRyder
07-30-2011, 01:56 PM
There won't be one. WWE will of bought it out before then, maybe some TNA guys if they do well in the WWE someday may be in the HOF, the only ones in TNA right now would be Sting and Angel probably.

Markedoutforlife
07-30-2011, 02:09 PM
Wow, come on now. This is the WWE board. There's a very obvious TNA board RIGHT UNDERFUCKINGNEATH it. Jesus titty fucking Christ.

No rant shall go unnoticed, and this one helped you garner my undieing devotion to all things poopy.

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Wont happen, but JJ, Angle, Sting, should be put into the WWE HOF.

Markedoutforlife
07-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Jarret
Raven
J hardy
New age outlaws
Aj
Gail kim
Those are all that should

Most likely it will be:
Hulk hogan
Mike tenay
Scott steiner
Abyss
Dusty rhodes...
Lol im obviiusly having too much fun with this thread.

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 02:31 PM
Jarret
Raven
J hardy
New age outlaws
Aj
Gail kim
Those are all that should

Most likely it will be:
Hulk hogan
Mike tenay
Scott steiner
Abyss
Dusty rhodes...
Lol im obviiusly having too much fun with this thread.

Why Gail Kim,????

Markedoutforlife
07-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Why Gail Kim,????

Gail kim made the knockout division credible. Then along came a slew of sluts to take her place.

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Gail kim made the knockout division credible. Then along came a slew of sluts to take her place.

I suppose, i know she dont alot in TNA to help the knockouts, but i dont know if its enough to be in a HOF. maybe im just being picky today

helmsley
07-30-2011, 02:38 PM
aj styles or sting

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 02:41 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This i love Gail Kim. 3rd best diva of all time

Markedoutforlife
07-30-2011, 02:57 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This i love Gail Kim. 3rd best diva of all time

Trish 1 lita 2?

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Trish 1 lita 2?

Yep dont think anyone can argue with Trish 1

HeelTurn
07-30-2011, 03:02 PM
AJ, Jarrett, Daniels, Angle and Sting, maybe even Tennay and West.

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 03:02 PM
Yep dont think anyone can argue with Trish 1

I agree with that, those 2 woman need places in the HOF.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 03:03 PM
I agree with that, those 2 woman need places in the HOF.

Those 3 women

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Those 3 women

LOL ok i still dont know about Gail Kim, but if she ever was inducted i wouldnt complain.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 03:07 PM
LOL ok i still dont know about Gail Kim, but if she ever was inducted i wouldnt complain.

First person to win a title in there first match ever in WWE i believe.

Plus she was soo good in TNA when she went there she made the Knockout divison

Its a shame WWE just arent using her. When she started for WWE way back when i thought we had the new Trish. (Her first entrance theme International Woman was also awesume)

HeelTurn
07-30-2011, 03:10 PM
Gotta agree about Gail going into the TNA HOF, but if she goes in, so does Kong.

Markedoutforlife
07-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Gotta agree about Gail going into the TNA HOF, but if she goes in, so does Kong.

Kong and,tara in,the six sides of steel was fucking,excellent.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Kong and,tara in,the six sides of steel was fucking,excellent.

Knockouts>Divas

simple

(apart from Trish and Lita)

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 03:14 PM

OK OK i've been convinced on Gail Kim now, but why Kong????

HeelTurn
07-30-2011, 03:16 PM

Same as Gail, she dominated the KO division, gave us something that the WWE didnt have. Put on great matches with a variety of other KO's and often her matches with Kim stole the show.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 03:16 PM

She had some great rivalries and took the Knockouts even further.

Wait till she starts in WWE shes going to take the divas divison to hopefully an entertaining level not like it is now

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 03:19 PM
She had some great rivalries and took the Knockouts even further.

Wait till she starts in WWE shes going to take the divas divison to hopefully an entertaining level not like it is now

YEs i agree she was entertainging and had some great matchs, but there is no way on earth based on what she has done already that she should be in a HOF, thats like saying Jay Lethal should be, he is awesome yes but HOF worthy right now, no.

both future HOF'ers maybe but all depends one what they do in the future, not now.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 03:20 PM
YEs i agree she was entertainging and had some great matchs, but there is no way on earth based on what she has done already that she should be in a HOF, thats like saying Jay Lethal should be, he is awesome yes but HOF worthy right now, no.

both future HOF'ers maybe but all depends one what they do in the future, not now.

So if a guy came in and in under a year dominate the mens world championship divison and took it to another level would that male them a candidate for HOF?

Markedoutforlife
07-30-2011, 03:22 PM
So if a guy came in and in under a year dominate the mens world championship divison and took it to another level would that male them a candidate for HOF?

Brock lesnar? Yes. Mark henry, no.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Brock lesnar? Yes. Mark henry, no.

Brock was WWE champion though Mark was europeon champion

Markedoutforlife
07-30-2011, 03:24 PM
Brock was WWE champion though Mark was europeon champion

Looks are imoortant, thats all. I do like kong, but only time will tell.

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 03:24 PM

No not at all, to be a HOF you should have a career like The Rock, SCSA, HBK, Flair, Hogan, 'Taker etc. a solid career. thats why i think Brock should never be inducted to a HOF, he was a wrestler for a few years, yes done some awesome things but left, the guys i've mentioned gave their lives for wrestling, thats why someone should be put into a HOF. Kong has not yet done that. IMO

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 03:34 PM
No not at all, to be a HOF you should have a career like The Rock, SCSA, HBK, Flair, Hogan, 'Taker etc. a solid career. thats why i think Brock should never be inducted to a HOF, he was a wrestler for a few years, yes done some awesome things but left, the guys i've mentioned gave their lives for wrestling, thats why someone should be put into a HOF. Kong has not yet done that. IMO

Your kidding right? Brock Lesnar had phenominal rivarlies with Undertaker, Kurt Angle and Big Shows greatest rivarly. Him and Paul Heyman should be in the future HOF. He had numerous great matches and didnt he head a wrestlemania.

With King womens wrestling is different you really cant compare the two. But for what Kong did to the Knockouts was excellent try to name another woman apart from the 3 mentioned who has been as dominate over a womans divison in a major company. Wait until you see her in WWE i promise you she will take the divas to the next level like she did with the knockouts.

NWOMyGawd
07-30-2011, 03:36 PM
I think the TNA HOF should never happen, however for the sake of the argument lets assume that it does. I think that the career of the wrestler while he was in TNA should be the only thing that matters. Forget WWF/E, WCW, ROH all that. And no one year wonder...I think we would all agree that Rob Terry is no HOF'er in any company.

Jeff Jarrett
Kurt Angle
Sting
AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
Samoa Joe
Mike Tenay
Traci Brooks

The next class we can start talking about Bobbie Roode, James Storm, Abyss, Gail Kim etc etc.

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 03:38 PM
Your kidding right? Brock Lesnar had phenominal rivarlies with Undertaker, Kurt Angle and Big Shows greatest rivarly. Him and Paul Heyman should be in the future HOF. He had numerous great matches and didnt he head a wrestlemania.

With King womens wrestling is different you really cant compare the two. But for what Kong did to the Knockouts was excellent try to name another woman apart from the 3 mentioned who has been as dominate over a womans divison in a major company. Wait until you see her in WWE i promise you she will take the divas to the next level like she did with the knockouts.

Thats what i've been saying about Kong, being in a HOF all depends on what she does in the future in the WWE, but yea your right besides the 3 mentioned there isn't another woman i can think of.

And yea i appreciate what Brock has done, do i think he is HOF worthy, i dont know, if he was i wouldn't bitch but i dont know if he is worthy IMO. Heyman, yes no doubt should be.

NWOMyGawd
07-30-2011, 03:39 PM

Didn't Chyna destroy the Women's Division for a while? What about Fabulous Moolah, Medusa

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Thats what i've been saying about Kong, being in a HOF all depends on what she does in the future in the WWE, but yea your right besides the 3 mentioned there isn't another woman i can think of.

And yea i appreciate what Brock has done, do i think he is HOF worthy, i dont know, if he was i wouldn't bitch but i dont know if he is worthy IMO. Heyman, yes no doubt should be.

This is going to get some heat but i believe everyone who has one headlined wrestlemania apart from Beniot will be inducted into the Hall of Fame eventualy if they want to be

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 03:44 PM
Didn't Chyna destroy the Women's Division for a while? What about Fabulous Moolah, Medusa

I forgot about Chyna- but i've said before that Chyna, Xpac,Road Dogg and BA Billy Gunn should be inducted as part of DX. (not individual but as a stable)

This is going to get some heat but i believe everyone who has one headlined wrestlemania apart from Beniot will be inducted into the Hall of Fame eventualy if they want to be

Your proberly right, but i still say some of those aren't worthy,

BTW i am suprised no one has come in with a 'Cena will be in the HOF' or some crap like that.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 03:47 PM
I forgot about Chyna- but i've said before that Chyna, Xpac,Road Dogg and BA Billy Gunn should be inducted as part of DX. (not individual but as a stable)

Your proberly right, but i still say some of those aren't worthy,

BTW i am suprised no one has come in with a 'Cena will be in the HOF' or some crap like that.

Chyna wont be she hates WWE and WWE hates her sorry unless both parties grow up Chyna will never be in the WWE HOF.

Cena will be sorry to break it to you.

DX and the NAO shouldnt be inducted indiviually but yes NOA and DX should be inducted

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Chyna wont be she hates WWE and WWE hates her sorry unless both parties grow up Chyna will never be in the WWE HOF.

Cena will be sorry to break it to you.

DX and the NAO shouldnt be inducted indiviually but yes NOA and DX should be inducted

Yea i know Cena will be, im just suprised no one has said it yet,
DX should be inducted as a group with or without Chyna.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 03:53 PM
Yea i know Cena will be, im just suprised no one has said it yet,
DX should be inducted as a group with or without Chyna.

OH yeah i agree completely i just never see Chyna in the WWE hall of fame. To be honest i think Chyna is holding back the induction of DX (which if a faction is ever inducted into the Hall of Fame this will be the first one) because you cant induct DX and not Chyna she was a vital part of DX history

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 03:56 PM
OH yeah i agree completely i just never see Chyna in the WWE hall of fame. To be honest i think Chyna is holding back the induction of DX (which if a faction is ever inducted into the Hall of Fame this will be the first one) because you cant induct DX and not Chyna she was a vital part of DX history

Yea i totally agree witht hat, its a shame though, because DX deserves a place in the HOF, If they ever actually build one (i know they keep talking about it)
it would be awesome to see a DX section.,

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 04:01 PM
Yea i totally agree witht hat, its a shame though, because DX deserves a place in the HOF, If they ever actually build one (i know they keep talking about it)
it would be awesome to see a DX section.,

Problem is for HOF you cant just induct someone. You have to agree terms with that party and that means money DX had 8 members i believe maybe more. Thats 8 people you have to pay money to so that you can add them to a hall of fame.

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 04:05 PM
Problem is for HOF you cant just induct someone. You have to agree terms with that party and that means money DX had 8 members i believe maybe more. Thats 8 people you have to pay money to so that you can add them to a hall of fame.

I suppose they could just induct the name, as they already have HHH and HBK, (technicly they were DX in 2006) but i think they would need all members. maybe one day it will happen.,

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 04:08 PM
I suppose they could just induct the name, as they already have HHH and HBK, (technicly they were DX in 2006) but i think they would need all members. maybe one day it will happen.,

Maybe but doubt it think of how many have to agree terms if NWO ever join

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Maybe but doubt it think of how many have to agree terms if NWO ever join

haha yea, it's a shame, what about the four horse man, how many wrestlers were in that???

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 04:12 PM
haha yea, it's a shame, what about the four horse man, how many wrestlers were in that???

That had Beniot in so NOOOOOO chance and Mongo and he was shite

BTW back on topic Americas Most Wanted and Beer Money INC if any TNA tag teams are inducted. Both included James Storm which speaks for that guys talent

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 04:15 PM
That had Beniot in so NOOOOOO chance and Mongo and he was shite

BTW back on topic Americas Most Wanted and Beer Money INC if any TNA tag teams are inducted. Both included James Storm which speaks for that guys talent

know what he done was wrong but as a wrestler i still think he should be, i know he never will but IMO i think he should. plus yea we have gone off topic.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 04:22 PM
know what he done was wrong but as a wrestler i still think he should be, i know he never will but IMO i think he should. plus yea we have gone off topic.

yes but think WWE want to seperate themselves as much as possible from Beniot. The Yeti has more chance of being in the HOF then him.

So back on topic sorry guys.

AOF666
07-30-2011, 04:31 PM
I don't think WWE should be the only one to have a HOF. Vince basically controls the history of wrestling and he let's personal problem get in the way so the fans misses out. There are so many written out of history of wrestling over personal issues, many who deserves to be in the HOF will never get in.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 04:35 PM
I don't think WWE should be the only one to have a HOF. Vince basically controls the history of wrestling and he let's personal problem get in the way so the fans misses out. There are so many written out of history of wrestling over personal issues, many who deserves to be in the HOF will never get in.

Someone posted that there is another one but it dosent get enough publicity really.

WWE should really have a dozen or more Officals from other promotions as part of the Hall of fame team but Vince is an arsehole so that will never happen

Tommy Thunder
07-30-2011, 05:08 PM
I doubt we'll ever see a TNA HOF on the same level as WWE's. But if there was one, I'd say double J Jeff Jarrett would be the first name down. After all, he did co-found the company, and he's given a lot of years to wrestling. I'd say he'd be the first name into a TNA HOF.

Dr. Death
07-30-2011, 05:10 PM

The company may not have been around long but they do have wrestlers who deserve to be in the hall of fame.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-30-2011, 05:13 PM
I doubt we'll ever see a TNA HOF on the same level as WWE's. But if there was one, I'd say double J Jeff Jarrett would be the first name down. After all, he did co-found the company, and he's given a lot of years to wrestling. I'd say he'd be the first name into a TNA HOF.

The thing is, if they start awarding their active wrestlers their own TNA HoF, it would just be criticized as a way to be stroking their own egos.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 05:17 PM
The thing is, if they start awarding their active wrestlers their own TNA HoF, it would just be criticized as a way to be stroking their own egos.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Yep

look at Ric Flair and Hogan.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-30-2011, 08:28 PM
Ken Shamrock their first Champion of course haha

HCollins-TNA1
07-31-2011, 12:22 AM
I honestly don't think TNA will ever have the legacy to start of hall of fame... WWE has been around in one form or another for a few decades, and have acquired back catalogs from older promotions to be used within a hall of fame. No disrespect for TNA, but I don't believe it should ever have a Hall of Fame. Unless by some miracle they outgrow the WWE, which I would not bet on in my lifetime
There have been talks of TNA/Impact Wrestling doing Hall of Fame....
Never know????

HCollins-TNA1
07-31-2011, 12:24 AM
Jeff Jarrett
Jerry Jarrett
Celebrity- Toby Keith
Sting

HCollins-TNA1
07-31-2011, 12:25 AM
Ken Shamrock their first Champion of course haha
Yes why not Ken he done alot for the business of wrestling on MMA..

tad locust
07-31-2011, 12:32 AM
James Michell
New Age Outlaws
Jeff Jarrett
Jerry Jarrett
Raven
Sting
Scott Steiner
AJ Styles
They would probably also put Savage In just for Attention.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-31-2011, 12:50 AM
First "TNA HALL OF FAME CLASS" to me would be:

Jeff Jarrett
Ken Shamrock
AJ Styles
Sting
Raven

And probably like two more.

nrb6304
07-31-2011, 01:23 AM
First "TNA HALL OF FAME CLASS" to me would be:

Jeff Jarrett
Ken Shamrock
AJ Styles
Sting
Raven

And probably like two more.

Quoted for truth.
I think added to this list would need to be: Jerry Lynn and MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE Low-Ki or Ken Shamrock.

HITMAN
07-31-2011, 04:03 AM
Aj styles
Somoa joe
Abyss
Motor city machine
Beer money
Kaz
Jerret
angel
Bully ray
Devon
Stiner
Sting
Rvd
The hardys
Eric young

Off the top of head that all deserve to be in any hall of fame , most likely the wwe after vince buys them out

HITMAN
07-31-2011, 04:10 AM
Aj styles
Somoa joe
Abyss
Motor city machine
Beer money
Kaz
Jerret
angel
Bully ray
Devon
Stiner
Sting
Rvd
The hardys
Eric young

Off the top of head that all deserve to be in any hall of fame , most likely the wwe after vince buys them out

xAzureSkye
07-31-2011, 12:28 PM
I dont think they should induct current TNA wrestlers..

Dr. Death
08-01-2011, 05:06 AM
There should be a REAL Hall of Fame for wrestling fans. One that puts wrestlers in who contributed to the business no matter what company they worked for. The one WWE has right now is a mockery of sorts. I mean how is Drew Carry inducted but not Sting or Steiner.

eboy
08-01-2011, 05:57 AM
There should be a REAL Hall of Fame for wrestling fans. One that puts wrestlers in who contributed to the business no matter what company they worked for. The one WWE has right now is a mockery of sorts. I mean how is Drew Carry inducted but not Sting or Steiner.

both of them in tna rIGHT NOW bro thats why who knows they might induct sting at some point

TNA'S HOF

Jeff Jarrett
Jerry Jarrett
Ken Shamrock
Jerry Lyn
Mike Teney

tnawhat
08-01-2011, 06:12 AM
sting and jerry jarret along with jeff jarrett and roxi and cchristy hemme

eboy
08-01-2011, 06:46 AM
sting and jerry jarret along with jeff jarrett and roxi and cchristy hemme