PDA

View Full Version : If you could change the themes of wrestlers

the-rocks-stunner
07-30-2011, 09:58 AM
sorry if this has been discussed before, merge the threads if need be...

i would change *wrestlers name* theme to *music video* work it like that

i can't think of any atm

tnawhat
07-30-2011, 10:00 AM
john cena to gummi bears song imagine the pop lol

tittle97
07-30-2011, 10:04 AM
john cena to gummi bears song imagine the pop lol

bwahahahaha

tittle97
07-30-2011, 10:05 AM
Christian needs a different theme, it sounds too happy for a heel.

tittle97
07-30-2011, 10:10 AM
DiBiase Jr. needs new music desperately. He has a Diva's song for fuck's sake.

the-rocks-stunner
07-30-2011, 10:10 AM

i was about to say that

the-rocks-stunner
07-30-2011, 10:11 AM

take his fathers theme? or a remix?

steveorton
07-30-2011, 10:39 AM

I think he has to change u his entire character, I'm jus sayin...

Jonnybass
07-30-2011, 11:03 AM
change punks theme back to Killswitch Engage, that theme was BAD ASS

Dameduse823
07-30-2011, 11:07 AM

I'd like for him to go back to the Water proof blond version I never really liked the story of the year remake.

Wade Barrett needs a new song, something slow and heavy to fit him but the crap he has now needs to go far far away

tittle97
07-30-2011, 11:18 AM

I'm a huge Killswitch fan, but Cult of Personality fits him a lot better right now.
Plus Punk just convinced Vince to pay Living Color royalties for their song, they wouldn't use it for one week.

VKM
07-30-2011, 11:19 AM

They should just give him his older version of the song.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 11:22 AM
John Morrison needs a theme change. His current theme doesn't go with his current character and I know this is going to sound silly but I honestly think that theme song is holding him back from being taken seriously.

tittle97
07-30-2011, 11:24 AM
John Morrison needs a theme change. His current theme doesn't go with his current character and I know this is going to sound silly but I honestly think that theme song is holding him back from being taken seriously.

I agree dude, I've never liked it. Even hearing it 1000's of times on SD vs Raw for PS3 didn't make me like it. Which is what happened with Smoke and Mirrors lol.

SilverGhost
07-30-2011, 11:27 AM
I agree with Wade Barrett getting a theme change. The theme he has now.....yeah....he needs a new one.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 11:29 AM
I agree dude, I've never liked it. Even hearing it 1000's of times on SD vs Raw for PS3 didn't make me like it. Which is what happened with Smoke and Mirrors lol.

Haha! Hearing Legacy's theme was annoying as hell too. lol

Y2J___Y2J
07-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Daniel Bryan anyone.. desperately needs a new cooler song to go with his found success

tittle97
07-30-2011, 11:31 AM
I agree with Wade Barrett getting a theme change. The theme he has now.....yeah....he needs a new one.

I agree, Wade is great, but a bad theme IMO can hold a wrestler back, just as a good theme can make a wrestler instantly recognizable and can help out tremendously. His current one sucks, he needs a new one that suits him asap.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-30-2011, 11:32 AM
I would of given Chavo Guerrero one of Eddies old theme song or the old Los Guerros theme song. I think thats why a few fans dont like him his because his music sucked so much.

Im not a fan of Eves song either id give her something like Torrie Wilsons old one or Marias one

the-rocks-stunner
07-30-2011, 11:32 AM
I'm a huge Killswitch fan, but Cult of Personality fits him a lot better right now.
Plus Punk just convinced Vince to pay Living Color royalties for their song, they wouldn't use it for one week.

punk walking out was like bigger than wrestling it takes me back to hulk hogan @ past WM's!

tittle97
07-30-2011, 11:33 AM
Haha! Hearing Legacy's theme was annoying as hell too. lol

I know, but I think you could switch thru/skip songs in that year's edition. Last years you could NOT and they had way less themes/music.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 11:33 AM

Cult of Personality is better.

tittle97
07-30-2011, 11:34 AM
punk walking out was like bigger than wrestling it takes me back to hulk hogan @ past WM's!

I agree. I had a few friends over on Monday, and they didn't know who the fuck it was coming out when the music hit.
I just sat there with a shit-eatin grin. It was awesome.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 11:35 AM
I know, but I think you could switch thru/skip songs in that year's edition. Last years you could NOT and they had way less themes/music.

True. They had generic ones and not enough entrance music picks for your CAW.

SilverGhost
07-30-2011, 11:36 AM
I agree, Wade is great, but a bad theme IMO can hold a wrestler back, just as a good theme can make a wrestler instantly recognizable and can help out tremendously. His current one sucks, he needs a new one that suits him asap.

Can't believe I'm going to say this but I believe that current song that he has....he could have another variation of it. The lyrics suit him well.

It just needs to sound right.

the-rocks-stunner
I agree. I had a few friends over on Monday, and they didn't know who the fuck it was coming out when the music hit.
I just sat there with a shit-eatin grin. It was awesome.

to me that moment made him as big as hogan! it's the perfect song!!!

tittle97
I think he has to change u his entire character, I'm jus sayin...

Yeah he needs an overhaul. New song, new gimmick.
Cena needs a new song too IMO, his current one makes me cringe. But it won't happen, it works for him and is super over with the crowd.
Rey Rey needs a new one, BOOYAKAA is retarded and POD is pure shite.

tittle97
07-30-2011, 11:38 AM
True. They had generic ones and not enough entrance music picks for your CAW.

Don't know if you've seen it dude but they overhauled the next WWE wrestling game, should be an improvement.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Yeah he needs an overhaul. New song, new gimmick.
Cena needs a new song too IMO, his current one makes me cringe. But it won't happen, it works for him and is super over with the crowd.
Rey Rey needs a new one, BOOYAKAA is retarded and POD is pure shite.

WWE needs to change Cena's theme ASAP. Probably to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsqcYS_Kbw&playnext=1&list=PL3E5A2D0EB806AD5D

^^^^Way better then is current theme.

tittle97
07-30-2011, 11:46 AM
WWE needs to change Cena's theme ASAP. Probably to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsqcYS_Kbw&playnext=1&list=PL3E5A2D0EB806AD5D

^^^^Way better then is current theme.

"I'll eat you face like Tyson.."
I'm sold.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 11:51 AM
"I'll eat you face like Tyson.."
I'm sold.

Hahaha! Its waaay better then "I'll brush your mouth like Colgate!" ;)

tittle97
07-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Hahaha! Its waaay better then "I'll brush your mouth like Colgate!" ;)

That is a funny line.
The Colgate reference, is that in his current one? TBO I've never listened to it besides when he comes out.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 11:53 AM
That is a funny line.
The Colgate reference, is that in his current one? TBO I've never listened to it besides when he comes out.

Sadly, yes. lol

tittle97
07-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Sadly, yes. lol

OH BOY!
HA ha ha.. What does that mean!!!??

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 11:57 AM
OH BOY!
HA ha ha.. What does that mean!!!??

I'm guessing it means that hes going to brush your mouth like a toothbrush using Colgate toothpaste. Its stupid, I know.

CMRyder
07-30-2011, 12:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHGrQCA7k3k

Christian needs to go back to this version of his song.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 12:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHGrQCA7k3k

Christian needs to go back to this version of his song.

Fuck yeah! That would be awesome!

Yano88
07-30-2011, 12:15 PM
They should just give him his older version of the song.

I heard that Waterproof Blonde disbanded...

That's the reasone why Christian cannot use their version anymore.
But I agree... Just Close your Eyes is a song that needs a female voice and a slower melody to work... I'm not going to say that the Story of the Year version sucks... but, just as said by many, it is more of a face theme. It does not fit his heel persona right now.

tshizzy34
07-30-2011, 12:29 PM
Change the themes for Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Big Show when he returns, Cody Rhodes, John Morrison, & perhaps Zach Ryder maybe? Give R Truth something more than his stupid catchphrase intro I'm tiring of that very quickly!

tittle97
07-30-2011, 12:30 PM
Change the themes for Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Big Show when he returns, Cody Rhodes, John Morrison, & perhaps Zach Ryder maybe? Give R Truth something more than his stupid catchphrase intro I'm tiring of that very quickly!

The Big Show's theme has always sucked. Why WWE has stuck with it through the years is beyond me

IrkenInvader
07-30-2011, 12:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlzF-cfh4NU&feature=related

CMRyder
07-30-2011, 12:45 PM

Hell no. I love that theme for him. Plus Zack has one of the best themes, its awesome so nope. And its awesome Truth doesnt have a theme. Its part of his gimmick.

bcfccalum
07-30-2011, 01:33 PM

i second this ^^^^

Markedoutforlife
07-30-2011, 02:23 PM
Golddust? Something edgier!

Truth needs some kind of music

santino... Just quit on second thought.

wrestlingfan66513
07-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Get Christian his TNA theme that fit him great.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Hell no. I love that theme for him. Plus Zack has one of the best themes, its awesome so nope. And its awesome Truth doesnt have a theme. Its part of his gimmick.

What he said.

thisiswrestling
07-30-2011, 03:48 PM
I think Truth could use "Right Time" now that he's a heel. It sounded like a heel theme in the first place. And personally, Melina should change her current theme to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFP72-_fX1Y

XD

SESAfro
07-30-2011, 03:52 PM
I think Truth could use "Right Time" now that he's a heel. It sounded like a heel theme in the first place. And personally, Melina should change her current theme to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFP72-_fX1Y

XD
I think that theme would fit Alicia Fox more.

We have to change Chris Masters'. It's so generic it hurts.

AOF666
07-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Big Show definetly needs a new song.

NorbertBeaver
07-30-2011, 05:35 PM
I agree that a theme music can be a big help to a wrestler. A good example is Alex Riley. I love his theme music, and every time I see him he gets a really good reaction. I think Daniel Bryan should change his music, it doesnt fit with him at all.

Blinker
07-30-2011, 05:50 PM
I'm definitely agreeing with Daniel Bryan getting new music. I always thought "Until the End" by Breaking Benjamin would be a good entrance song. Do some editing to intense parts closer. I think Bryan could use that and have a more intense style to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsvmgr0liP4

Golddust? Something edgier!

Truth needs some kind of music

santino... Just quit on second thought.

I've always loved his music. It fit his persona perfectly I thought.

CMRyder
07-30-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm definitely agreeing with Daniel Bryan getting new music. I always thought "Until the End" by Breaking Benjamin would be a good entrance song. Do some editing to intense parts closer. I think Bryan could use that and have a more intense style to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsvmgr0liP4

I've always loved his music. It fit his persona perfectly I thought.

Noooooooooooo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsltSfofoM

Tommy Thunder
07-30-2011, 07:43 PM
Chris masters needs to go back to his old theme. his current theme is the most generic shit I've ever heard.

SilverGhost
07-31-2011, 01:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdLqTJmPBE&feature=feedu

I don't mind another variation of this certain song but I hate how this sounds.

tshizzy34
08-01-2011, 12:41 PM
The Big Show's theme has always sucked. Why WWE has stuck with it through the years is beyond me

Thank you! I can not stand his theme it's just old and boring. I really hope that when he comes back from his "Injury" maybe they will freshen him up a bit with a new theme, but I guess only time will tell.

tshizzy34
08-01-2011, 12:47 PM
i second this ^^^^

I kinda third this, but I think they might stick with his new theme, because of him like sorta reinventing himself and coming back after saying he was leaving, and we all know Punk likes to change things up every so often. I don't mind the COP theme but I def liked his Fire Burns theme better!

RomanFlare
08-01-2011, 12:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdLqTJmPBE&feature=feedu

I don't mind another variation of this certain song but I hate how this sounds.

I totally agree. The song just drives me nuts. I can't tell if that song was custom made, but they need to make a new one. OR give him William Regal's theme (Regal-Barrett NEEDS to be a team before Regal is gone forever. Just too awesome to not do.).

Y2Jryder
08-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Big show, Cena, Kofi, Daniel Bryan, Wade barret

tshizzy34
08-01-2011, 01:03 PM

While I completely respect your opinion, I just dunno why anyone could like Daniel Bryan's music? Sorry but it's just so boring and lame for me. The guy is a pretty decent athlete in the ring, I just feel he deserves a bit edgier theme but maybe I'm alone in that opinion. I love Zach Ryder and tbh I'm not totally against his current theme, but If by chance they are going to start possibly pushing this guy some that maybe he needs a theme upgrade to go with his push that's all. Truth is one of the best heels I have seen in awhile, but I for whatever reason can't stand him coming out to no music. I know it fits in with his gimmick I do agree on that, but I just wish he had something play for his entrance, although I will admit his no music intro is still better than his stupid rap intro that he couldn't even rap properly lol !

Grind_Bastard
08-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Orton needs to change his soing, if they wanna keep the I hear voices thing, use this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1qlKklTgGg

Video is +18 according to youtube. Theme: Lair of the Minotaur - Evil Power.

xAzureSkye
08-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Eve debuted a new theme. Better than her old one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck8B6QZd8ow&feature=feedu