PDA

View Full Version : Step on the snake's head and peel its skin back.You got that little Jimmy?

masakaritko
07-30-2011, 02:44 AM
R Truth's promo on smackdown about stepping on a snake's head and peeling its skin back about randy orton was perfect. Truth just keeps getting better. He's just freaking entertaining to me.

WPack911
07-30-2011, 02:59 AM
R Truth's promo on smackdown about stepping on a snake's head and peeling its skin back about randy orton was perfect. Truth just keeps getting better. He's just freaking entertaining to me.

Oh hell yes I am glad somebody else saw the awesomeness in this promo, when he was done I was like damn he nailed the shit our of that promo! It was the type of Promo you want to do at Wrestlemania, it was flawless. This heel turn is the best thing to happen in his WWE career and I am loving it!

masakaritko
07-30-2011, 03:04 AM
I think its gonna take him somewhere. If a microphone in CM Punk's hands is a pipe bomb, then in R Truth's hands its a hit of acid.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-30-2011, 03:08 AM
I think its gonna take him somewhere. If a microphone in CM Punk's hands is a pipe bomb, then in R Truth's hands its a hit of acid.

LOL @ This!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-30-2011, 03:09 AM
What? How the hell did it double quote? The fuck?

Snair
07-30-2011, 03:12 AM
I never thought I'd enjoy R-truth's character before his heelturn.

S.E. Zero
07-30-2011, 03:20 AM
I dont enjoy his promos anymore, between the Jimmy shit and idiotic nonsense he's showed in the past few weeks; I just cant bring myself to like Truth on TV anymore I immediately change the channel whenever he shows up.

Sorry to all the Truth fans here but quite honestly in my opinion Truth has sucked both as a face and a heel, this is what happens when WWE tried to make him a comedic heel out of thin air when his run as a face got stale and boring.

Only few have suceeded in being a true comedic heel the most notable of them being The Rock and R-Truth in my opinion fails be one those few and will fail to do so every time because he doesnt have the it factor to mix comedy and making people hate the hell out of him as others mainly The Rock ever did.

WPack911
07-30-2011, 03:28 AM
I dont enjoy his promos anymore, between the Jimmy shit and idiotic nonsense he's showed in the past few weeks; I just cant bring myself to like Truth on TV anymore I immediately change the channel whenever he shows up.

Sorry to all the Truth fans here but quite honestly in my opinion Truth has sucked both as a face and a heel, this is what happens when WWE tried to make him a comedic heel out of thin air when his run as a face got stale and boring.

Only few have suceeded in being a true comedic heel the most notable of them being The Rock and R-Truth in my opinion fails be one those few and will fail to do so every time because he doesnt have the it factor to mix comedy and making people hate the hell out of him as others mainly The Rock ever did.

Well maybe if you stopped changing the channel and listened to the awesome promo he did tonight you would see how good his mic skills are. He is better then you giving him credit for and his top notch promo tonight showed it, not to mention he can wrestle better then a lot of guys on the roster.

S.E. Zero
07-30-2011, 03:33 AM
Well maybe if you stopped changing the channel and listened to the awesome promo he did tonight you would see how good his mic skills are. He is better then you giving him credit for and his top notch promo tonight showed it, not to mention he can wrestle better then a lot of guys on the roster.

Still wouldnt change my mind, I utterly dislike R-Truth and his idioticness which is of course product of WWE booking.

He can be great on the mic and the ring by your and most everybody's standards but not mine.

nafeesgreat1
07-30-2011, 05:58 AM
Yeah i also felt the same way about Truths smack down promo,,i thought it was flawless,,Truth is getting better @ it,i think they should move him to smack down & hey make him World champion here,because on Raw the best thing of the last 7 years is going on CM PUNK,so anything which happens will b overshadowed & we know smack down is B-ORTON,truths inclusion will inject some much needed life to the show,& i hope the ryder thing is not a one off,,

HeartlessAttack
07-30-2011, 05:59 AM
I don't think he's as excellent as some are saying, but he is one of the best parts of Raw.

Markedoutforlife
07-30-2011, 06:10 AM
Truth was given lemons and made lemonade.

pauadrian
07-30-2011, 06:35 AM
Still wouldnt change my mind, I utterly dislike R-Truth and his idioticness which is of course product of WWE booking.

He can be great on the mic and the ring by your and most everybody's standards but not mine.

you racist

Danger
07-30-2011, 07:30 AM

I see how it is. You're part of the conspiracy, along with spiders, heights, and Little Jimmie!

But seriously, how can you not like Truth now? I've always respected his wrestling talent, but despised him because of his bland character and that horrible song. Now, the guy makes me laugh nearly every time he's on the screen, and he's still a good wrestler. They've done very well with Truth, and I honestly can't see why anyone would have a problem with him.

CM_Jericho
07-30-2011, 09:45 AM
I thought he did an awesome job with HHH on raw... He truly is entreating... one of the only guys who can botch on the mic and turn it into something hilarious... I mean the whole "spiders" thing was great... didn't get to see the smackdown promo... video anybody?

tittle97
07-30-2011, 09:57 AM
I see how it is. You're part of the conspiracy, along with spiders, heights, and Little Jimmie!

But seriously, how can you not like Truth now? I've always respected his wrestling talent, but despised him because of his bland character and that horrible song. Now, the guy makes me laugh nearly every time he's on the screen, and he's still a good wrestler. They've done very well with Truth, and I honestly can't see why anyone would have a problem with him.

Yeah Truth is 100% entertaining now. I could NOT STAND HIM before. Always like his ability and could look past the botches, but "whats up?" was retarded. Everytime he has a mic he delivers.

BTW Danger your sig is awesome! That Conan sketch cracks me up everytime I re-watch it.

Tomsta666
07-30-2011, 10:21 AM
I just hope something comes out of his craziness, cos' with the whole Punk thing going on, his angle has kinda been put on the back burner. And before the Punk thing, R-Truth was EASILY the best thing on RAW.

Stihltygre
07-30-2011, 10:23 AM
i was talking to my lady when he came out on smackdown about how as a face he couldn't get over, but now as a heel he's gaining a lot of support... because he's a fraggin riot, and giving him someone with the skills of HHH to work off, their Raw exchange was brilliant ( loved the comment about how one of H's guys didn't like how one of Truth's guys was eyeballing him) and the snake skinning bit was gold... curious how they are going to deal with it when he gets enough fan support that they can't keep him heel... insane paranoid FACE? we'll see

steveorton
07-30-2011, 10:31 AM

Got to agree with this, he is so better as heel, I'm jus sayin...

Mtt08 xXx
07-30-2011, 10:31 AM
I also don't get the huge hype with r-truth. I can't stand him. and it's not like "he's doing his job as a heel", I dislike the character. I cringe when he says "I'm a good r-truth". I'll give it to him, his promos with HHH have been entertaining, but I still wouldn't say I'm a fan

Russo swerve
07-30-2011, 11:18 AM
R truth us the man some of u ppl dont like him but u like that clown named zack ryder

S.E. Zero
07-30-2011, 11:41 AM
you racist

Really? Not liking Truth makes me a racist?

You sir are a complete imbecile and this post proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt, get to know someone before ever calling them a racist.

Though I guess having a stick up your ass isnt very fun is it? Enjoy it cause it suits you idiot

Tomsta666
07-30-2011, 11:49 AM
Really? Not liking Truth makes me a racist?

You sir are a complete imbecile and this post proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt, get to know someone before ever calling them a racist.

Though I guess having a stick up your ass isnt very fun is it? Enjoy it cause it suits you idiot

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/7/73/20110128203738!Trollface.png

Oh man.. you walked right in to that one :D

S.E. Zero
07-30-2011, 11:50 AM

I just dont find his character appealing to me, its not personal its not to bash on him; I simply dont enjoy his particular brand of comedy and attempt of being a heel.

When he first turned on Morrison a few months back and blew smoke in his face I thought hey he's gonna be bad ass heel but then came The Conspiracy and from there I could agree yes he was good but you add the Little Jimmy stuff and whatnot and while some enjoyed it, I simply have not.

Its a simple fact that most can accept and move on or continue to question my dislike for him to no end, its that simple.

AOF666
07-30-2011, 01:51 PM
I wish Truth wouldn't be held back with a fued with Morrison. He was held back because WWE wanting him to fued with Morrison. Don't get me wrong Morrison has good in ring performance but I think Truth above Morrison at this point.

TNA 'The very best'
07-30-2011, 01:56 PM
I just hope that they actually take him serious and give him a title and give im a good run, instead of just making him a filler, which he seems to be IMO,

Danger
07-30-2011, 03:14 PM
BTW Danger your sig is awesome! That Conan sketch cracks me up everytime I re-watch it.

Haha, thanks. I crack up every time too.

Danger
07-30-2011, 03:18 PM
I just dont find his character appealing to me, its not personal its not to bash on him; I simply dont enjoy his particular brand of comedy and attempt of being a heel.

When he first turned on Morrison a few months back and blew smoke in his face I thought hey he's gonna be bad ass heel but then came The Conspiracy and from there I could agree yes he was good but you add the Little Jimmy stuff and whatnot and while some enjoyed it, I simply have not.

Its a simple fact that most can accept and move on or continue to question my dislike for him to no end, its that simple.

To each his own. I don't really think he would have gotten as over as he did if he just acted like a bad ass. There's too many of those already. Truth has made himself stand out by being both funny and talented, but I'll respect your opinion. He's not for everybody.

Markedoutforlife
07-30-2011, 03:20 PM
To each his own. I don't really think he would have gotten as over as he did if he just acted like a bad ass. There's too many of those already. Truth has made himself stand out by being both funny and talented, but I'll respect your opinion. He's not for everybody.

Like white chocolate!
Or like sushi!
Or like wwwyki

masakaritko
07-30-2011, 04:46 PM

before you respond to this or some other posts, understand that some people may actually be saying things in humor, like the guy calling you racist, he was just probably being funny since that's the only thing he said. Now onto my funny comment...........
Its not R Truth's fault you have a little jimmy.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-30-2011, 04:55 PM
I remember all of his botching near the end of his face role, like the over the top rope recovery botch he did while JoMo did it perfectly right next to him, and his "Milwaukee incident" and thought his career was over. But damn, heel R-Truth had been awesome since day 1.

Rilla
07-30-2011, 05:11 PM

..Good acid man.

Anyway, R-Truth is a pretty good deal.

Good in the ring. And has one of the most lethal non-finisher(Truth or Consequences - Vertical Suplex Stunner).

Good on the mic.

I think he, and Morrison, might do well on SD.

masakaritko
07-30-2011, 06:48 PM
..Good acid man.

Anyway, R-Truth is a pretty good deal.

Good in the ring. And has one of the most lethal non-finisher(Truth or Consequences - Vertical Suplex Stunner).

Good on the mic.

I think he, and Morrison, might do well on SD.

its like an acid trip to the insane asylum and i like it

SESAfro
07-30-2011, 06:52 PM
its like an acid trip to the insane asylum and i like it
Wait, isn't drugs a bad thing? xD

Truth's craziness makes me smile.

masakaritko
07-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Wait, isn't drugs a bad thing? xD

Truth's craziness makes me smile.

of course drugs are a bad thing, but i was trying to come of with an analogy for a microphone in R Truths hands comparing to CM Punks pipe bomb.

Danielle20SxE
07-30-2011, 10:38 PM
He is entertaining, but when they zoom in on his face I cringe and close my eyes.