PDA

View Full Version : Anger Management Issues

zapphoman
07-30-2011, 12:43 AM
Why the hell does Micheal Cole keeping on calling Randy Ortons anger issues "Anger Management Issues"? wouldn't it just be easier to just call them Anger Issues or Rage Issues?

68wPayne
07-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Cause Cole is a cockknocker, that's why he would be a great heel manager

zapphoman
07-30-2011, 12:57 AM
Cause Cole is a cockknocker, that's why he would be a great heel manager

true. they just need to get it over with and turn him to a heel manager. Since The Miz doesn't have A-RY anymore, Cole would fit perfectly with him.

68wPayne
07-30-2011, 01:04 AM
true. they just need to get it over with and turn him to a heel manager. Since The Miz doesn't have A-RY anymore, Cole would fit perfectly with him.

I keep imagining Cole as a modern Bobby Heenan, compelete with a Hennan Family stable, The Cole Mine. Maybe have Jack Swagger, Miz, and a tag team like Otunga and McGillicutty (would prefer Henning and Husky). Can even have a woman in there so they could go after all the titles Melina or something like that would work.

ihearvoices
07-30-2011, 01:45 AM
i cant believe Cole was talking all throw D.Bryan Promo i was like wtf seriously

ELNIOJR
07-30-2011, 03:47 AM
I for one, I think this is going a little too far!
What Orton has is a "Break Tables" issues. If you know what I mean...

WPack911
07-30-2011, 03:58 AM
I for one, I think this is going a little too far!
What Orton has is a "Break Tables" issues. If you know what I mean...

Damn dude all Cena needs is a yellow Shirt for Wario, a pink for Princess Peach, and a red and green for Bowser and he has like the entire Mario Bros. cast. Oh and maybe a Polka Dot for Toad, lol.

ELNIOJR
07-30-2011, 04:07 AM
Damn dude all Cena needs is a yellow Shirt for Wario, a pink for Princess Peach, and a red and green for Bowser and he has like the entire Mario Bros. cast. Oh and maybe a Polka Dot for Toad, lol.

Sure Lol But I didnt make it myself...
I found it out there :D

Markedoutforlife
07-30-2011, 04:37 AM
The cole mine is a brilliant idea. The wordplay is so sick. I hate cole and thats his job.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-30-2011, 05:17 AM
I'm not a fan of Cole. But, I've never been either. So to say that he's even viable to me would be considered a joke anyway. And plus, Randy needs to calm down on the oil. It's getting out of hand.

The Brown One
07-30-2011, 05:17 AM
I for one am sick of people saying that "Cole is a great heel". He has played that role well, but now it is stale. Hes more annoying than an effective heel. And his commentary skills are pathetic. Half the time he doesn't know what the name of a move is, and the other half he gets it wrong.

The Brown One
07-30-2011, 05:21 AM
I'm not a fan of Cole. But, I've never been either. So to say that he's even viable to me would be considered a joke anyway. And plus, Randy needs to calm down on the oil. It's getting out of hand.

Before
http://www.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesO/orton_randy.jpg

Afterhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hC-76LRBMgs/S-AxH5oIhGI/AAAAAAAAACg/6Zbp-AzYCnU/s1600/Randy+Orton.jpg

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-30-2011, 05:27 AM
I for one am sick of people saying that "Cole is a great heel". He has played that role well, but now it is stale. Hes more annoying than an effective heel. And his commentary skills are pathetic. Half the time he doesn't know what the name of a move is, and the other half he gets it wrong.

Win. This right here.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-30-2011, 05:28 AM
Before
http://www.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesO/orton_randy.jpg

Afterhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hC-76LRBMgs/S-AxH5oIhGI/AAAAAAAAACg/6Zbp-AzYCnU/s1600/Randy+Orton.jpg

See man, that's what I'm talking about lol. Shinier than a babies clean butt.

steveorton
07-30-2011, 10:23 AM
i cant believe Cole was talking all throw D.Bryan Promo i was like wtf seriously

Yeah I was like Really? Really? Really, I'm jus sayin...

tittle97
07-30-2011, 10:28 AM
Yeah I was like Really? Really? Really, I'm jus sayin...

I know, it was unnecessary. He is just annoying, plain and simple. Shouldn't be announcing anymore, put him as a heel manager like Vickie.

zapphoman
07-30-2011, 10:45 AM
It's like he wants me to hate when Daniel Bryan comes out just because of him. I just try to phase him out anymore. The problem is that...HE IS ON BOTH SHOWS!!! I really hope since JR is back they will cut back on Cole.

AOF666
07-30-2011, 01:55 PM
Cole is playing up Orton anger issues.