PDA

View Full Version : My Card For Summerslam 2011

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-29-2011, 10:56 PM
This is the best possible card I can come up with for Summerslam is done below. This, IMO, would make me happily give up my $50 to watch the show.

R-Truth Vs. John Morrison - Singles Match
Kelly Kelly vs. Melina - Divas championship
The Usos vs. Otunga & McGillicutty vs. The Great Khali & Jinder Mahal - Tag Team Championships
Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett -- Money In The Bank Briefcase on the Line
Ezekiel Jackson vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Ted Dibiase Jr - Intercontinental championship match
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry
Dolph Ziggler vs. Evan Bourne for the U.S. Titlte
Christian vs. Randy Orton
CM Punk vs. John Cena. Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Alberto Del Rio -- WWE championship ladder match

What do you guys think? If you disagree, what would you change around or add to it.

helmsley
07-29-2011, 10:59 PM
i think is a good card, i also think is very realistic, well i dont think there will be a ladder match for the wwe title but i would like to see a fatal four way ladder match between evan bourne vs dolph ziggler vs kofi kingston vs mysterio

tad locust
07-29-2011, 11:12 PM
I basically agree with most of the card exept for the WWE Title match.I think It should just be Cena vs Punk with some sort of stipulation.ADR and Rey should either face each other or be put In the US Title match.

red-fishy
07-30-2011, 04:31 AM
i think that Alicia Fox will face Kelly at Summer Slam

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-30-2011, 05:39 AM
I'm marking this so I can comment later.

Tommy Thunder
07-30-2011, 05:47 AM
Why on earth isn't CM Punk in your WWE title match?! It's a given that it's going to be Cena vs Punk for the unification of both WWE titles.

I don't see Mahal and Khali in the tag watch. I'd prefer just The Usos vs Otunga and McGillicutty, with The Usos winning.

Doubt that Di-Biase will be in the IC match.

tnawhat
07-30-2011, 08:02 AM
great card

ELNIOJR
07-30-2011, 08:26 AM
This is the best possible card I can come up with for Summerslam is done below. This, IMO, would make me happily give up my $50 to watch the show.

The Usos vs. Otunga & McGillicutty vs. The Great Khali & Jinder Mahal - Tag Team Championships
Ezekiel Jackson vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Ted Dibiase Jr - Intercontinental championship match
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry
CM Punk vs. John Cena. Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Alberto Del Rio -- WWE championship ladder match

What do you guys think? If you disagree, what would you change around or add to it.

1 - I dont like the idea of Khali and Mahal in the Tag Match. Usos vs Nexus (yeah) with the Usos winning!
2 - Wade Barrett vs Daniel Bryan sounds good to me but, no Briefcase on the line please (for now)
3 - Add another face in that IC title match and it would be fine. Sounds more like a handicap match that way with Cody and Ted
4 - Dolph Ziggler really needs an apponent

As for Rey Mysterio, next monday on Raw he probably gonna ask for his rematch, Miz gets on his face, and then Rey vs Miz at Summerslam. And Del Rio is MITB. I dont see him competing but maybe have a segment or something like that, you know...DESTINY!

steveorton
07-30-2011, 10:36 AM

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

I think it will be Eve vs Kelly Kelly at SS, I don't think the tag titles will be defended and frankly I don't care for the WWE tag team division there is absolutely no tag teams in the WWE I enjoy seeing, I think it might be Rhodes vs Jackson in a singles match, Ziggler vs Bourne will not happen Ziggler beat Bourne last Raw convincingly and finally Punk vs Cena one on one, I'm jus sayin...

CMRyder
07-30-2011, 02:15 PM
That card is horrid looking.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-31-2011, 12:46 AM
Why on earth isn't CM Punk in your WWE title match?! It's a given that it's going to be Cena vs Punk for the unification of both WWE titles.

I don't see Mahal and Khali in the tag watch. I'd prefer just The Usos vs Otunga and McGillicutty, with The Usos winning.

Doubt that Di-Biase will be in the IC match.
CM Punk is in the WWE title match. I think you misread it .....

Dr. Death
07-31-2011, 09:41 AM

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

It would be a good card. The changes I would make to really make me want to buy it is:
R-Truth vs Morrison - Falls count anywhere
Usos vs Ortunga & McGillicutty - Tag Championship
Eziekial Jackson vs Cody Rhodes w/Ted Dibiase in his corner
Dolph Ziggler vs Evan Bourne vs Drew McIntyre - US Title Bout
CM Punk vs John Cena - Ironman Match - WWE Unification Match
Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio - MITB Briefcase on line - I Quit Match

CMRyder
07-31-2011, 10:27 PM
Dolph Ziggler vs. Evan Bourne - Ladder match for United States Championship.
Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barret- MITB Case on the line.
Christian vs Orton - No Holds Barred.
R-Truth vs Morrison- Loser leaves RAW
Rey Mysterio vs The Miz - Number 1 contender for WWE championship
Mark Henry vs Sheamus- Last Man Standing Match
John Cena vs CM Punk---Submission Match ....Winner becomes the offical WWE Champion.

Wow...Guess the card is doomed to be kinda sucky anyways.

HCollins-TNA1
08-01-2011, 01:40 AM

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

I actually see CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio vs John Cena