PDA

View Full Version : CM Dump

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 02:47 PM
I know by the title people might be thinking I'm a Punk hater, but he's actually #1 on my top 5 right now. I just wanted to share with everyone the nickname I came up with for him when he was working as a heel with the SES. Long hair and a bushy beard, he kinda looked like a homeless guy that never took a shower. I said to my friend one day that he kinda looks like he smells like a dumpster (at the time) and then referred to him as CM Dump.

キングバム
07-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Random thread for the win! You should totally collaborrate with that guy who was trying to sell beds.

Btw, CM Punk actually looked like Charlie Manson to me. For some reason a hobo never passed my mind. lol

jordan1995
07-29-2011, 02:51 PM
... ?

thejman93
07-29-2011, 02:53 PM
In the words of our old friend Bodom:

"..............the fuck?"

jethro
07-29-2011, 03:12 PM
CP Munk on the scene?

the-rocks-stunner
07-29-2011, 03:27 PM
In the words of our old friend Bodom:

"..............the fuck?"

I miss Bodom, Last i heard he was in Paraguay scouting wrestlers :P

Y2Jryder
07-29-2011, 03:39 PM
do punks not always look like they never took a shower?

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 03:42 PM
i guess they do look like they never take a shower. I heard Colt Cabana actually say something on his podcast about punk never taking showers. lol

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 03:43 PM
I remember Bodom, he replied to a couple of my old threads in the past.

cfcpiedro
07-29-2011, 03:49 PM
I'd watch that...

Russo swerve
07-29-2011, 04:09 PM
????????????

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 04:13 PM
yeah i new people would get confused by this topic lol

Breakthecode13
07-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Yeah the whole point was that he was Charles Manson. The controlling and moving of people into the lifestyle and such.

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 04:33 PM
Yeah the whole point was that he was Charles Manson. The controlling and moving of people into the lifestyle and such.
That's true.

I just called him Filthy Jesus during that time.

Tomsta666
07-29-2011, 04:44 PM
I never watched wresting then, but i've read up since. Wasn't that supposed to be some jesus like cult leader thing he had going on?

TNA 'The very best'
07-29-2011, 05:03 PM
I never watched wresting then, but i've read up since. Wasn't that supposed to be some jesus like cult leader thing he had going on?

Did you watch wrestling before this time, or are you that new to wrestling???

Tomsta666
07-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Did you watch wrestling before this time, or are you that new to wrestling???

Ive been back since Wrestlemania this year, I gave up around the time the Invasion thing was going on! :)

TNA 'The very best'
07-29-2011, 05:11 PM
Ive been back since Wrestlemania this year, I gave up around the time the Invasion thing was going on! :)

What a shame you missed some really good years of WWE lol Jokes.

Krysys
07-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Never really thought hobo, Charles Manson or Jesus, yea

Tomsta666
07-29-2011, 05:24 PM
What a shame you missed some really good years of WWE lol Jokes.

haha, I know right? Picked a good time to come back though yeah? ;)

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 05:30 PM

You mean Charles Manson?

CobraNightviper
07-29-2011, 05:34 PM
I think wwe at that time was going for a Charles Manson look for Punk because he was supose to be a cult leader.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 05:37 PM
I think wwe at that time was going for a Charles Manson look for Punk because he was supose to be a cult leader.

In a PG era??? WOW bring back Kane the rapist thats more PG

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 05:40 PM
In a PG era??? WOW bring back Kane the rapist thats more PG
xD I'm pretty sure most people have no clue who Charles Manson was/is. Most people probably thought of Jesus instead, so got away with it.

Tomsta666
07-29-2011, 05:46 PM
Having said that though, if you can get past the swastika on his forehead Manson did look a bit like Jesus!! :D

helmsley
07-29-2011, 05:46 PM
i think that he kind of had a charles manson look, but not that much

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TdvcI0VDSLM/ShMoh7-oIvI/AAAAAAAAAgA/HAr1wNJ0psY/s320/CharlesManson.jpg

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 05:50 PM
xD I'm pretty sure most people have no clue who Charles Manson was/is. Most people probably thought of Jesus instead, so got away with it.

But bloody hell. Next someone will be saying lets turn Drew McIntyre into Jack the Ripper.

I know you may think im over reacting but to give someone a gimmick based on Charles Manson is just fucked up.

helmsley
07-29-2011, 05:53 PM
But bloody hell. Next someone will be saying lets turn Drew McIntyre into Jack the Ripper.

I know you may think im over reacting but to give someone a gimmick based on Charles Manson is just fucked up.

i dont think it was based on manson, only that some people relate the gimmick to manson, so probably is a coincidence

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 05:58 PM
i dont think it was based on manson, only that some people relate the gimmick to manson, so probably is a coincidence

Well to compare Punk to Manson aint right.

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 06:03 PM
Let's have Drew the Ripper. Make it happen.

Well, they said he was a 'cult' leader, recruiting easily manipulated people, that sounds like Charles Mansion to me.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Let's have Drew the Ripper. Make it happen.

Well, they said he was a 'cult' leader, recruiting easily manipulated people, that sounds like Charles Mansion to me.

Cool so how many people did CM Punks 'cult' kill?

Sorry it just something i find offensive.

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 06:15 PM
Cool so how many people did CM Punks 'cult' kill?

Sorry it just something i find offensive.
3. Figuratively, their dependance on alcohol is dead, which is their old self. You can't really kill someone on television. Lol

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 06:20 PM
3. Figuratively, their dependance on alcohol is dead, which is their old self. You can't really kill someone on television. Lol

They techincally did over here.

Danielle20SxE
07-29-2011, 06:21 PM
CM Punk wore a Manson shirt on Raw one time when he was commentating. It would have been better if he wore it when he had the long hair and beard though. lol.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 06:28 PM
CM Punk wore a Manson shirt on Raw one time when he was commentating. It would have been better if he wore it when he had the long hair and beard though. lol.

what ever i think its messed up for someone who preached ethnic genocide to be used in the PG era of wrestling yet they stop chair shots to the head

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 06:32 PM
what ever i think its messed up for someone who preached ethnic genocide to be used in the PG era of wrestling yet they stop chair shots to the head
It's messed up yeah, but, like I said earlier, most don't have a clue. In New York, they don't mention him in History. Most people have NO clue who he is.

Danielle20SxE
07-29-2011, 06:32 PM

We don't know if that's what they were going for, we just got that impression. Idk though.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 06:38 PM
We don't know if that's what they were going for, we just got that impression. Idk though.

But the main thing is that there are alot of crazies about (check the guy out who raided WWE head quaters with a gun to try and get them to rehire Mickie James, The lad who swanton bombed off this house)

Now if one crazy and/or stupid CM Punk fan thinks that Manson and Punk are on the same level what do you think is going to happen?

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 07:01 PM
It's messed up yeah, but, like I said earlier, most don't have a clue. In New York, they don't mention him in History. Most people have NO clue who he is.

I live in upstate new york, and my us history teacher made us watch helter skelter in 11th grade during class.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 07:06 PM
I live in upstate new york, and my us history teacher made us watch helter skelter in 11th grade during class.

Depends where you go i suppose mate. I didnt learn anything about him from School here in the UK but i watched a few documentaries and i think that film.(is it about the Kasabian?)

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 07:10 PM
like i said before guys, I more so compared him to a homeless guy. In the creative teams mind, I'm sure they were trying to get him to resemble a Jesus like character, their way of crapping on the bible like Austin did with Austin 3:16. Now do we begin to see more similarities between punk and austin? I do not think they were trying to resemble Charlie Manson. They wouldn't do that. And the whole "Kane rapist" thing, I remember it kinda vividly, and i do believe that it was mentioned at one point that it was more of a consensual one night stand/drunken encounter than rape and ended up with Lita carrying Kane's baby that was eventually miscarried because of Snitzky. Remember the whole "It wasn't my fault" line that became snitzky's catch phrase? point is, WWE does know where to draw the line.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 07:12 PM
like i said before guys, I more so compared him to a homeless guy. In the creative teams mind, I'm sure they were trying to get him to resemble a Jesus like character, their way of crapping on the bible like Austin did with Austin 3:16. Now do we begin to see more similarities between punk and austin? I do not think they were trying to resemble Charlie Manson. They wouldn't do that. And the whole "Kane rapist" thing, I remember it kinda vividly, and i do believe that it was mentioned at one point that it was more of a consensual one night stand/drunken encounter than rape and ended up with Lita carrying Kane's baby that was eventually miscarried because of Snitzky. Remember the whole "It wasn't my fault" line that became snitzky's catch phrase? point is, WWE does know where to draw the line.

That and Kane raped a dead woman.

But im not complianing just about what you put as another memeber(danielle20 something) pointed out CM Punk was wearing a Manson t-shirt whilst he was portraying a Manson like gimmick

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 07:13 PM
Depends where you go i suppose mate. I didnt learn anything about him from School here in the UK but i watched a few documentaries and i think that film.(is it about the Kasabian?)

yes its basically about Linda Kasabian testifying and recalling everything that Manson did throughout the murders.

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 07:13 PM
I should've specified. New York City. I didn't learn anything from my history teachers but 1, which was global history. Which spanned year with minor details.

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 07:15 PM
That and Kane raped a dead woman.

But im not complianing just about what you put as another memeber(danielle20 something) pointed out CM Punk was wearing a Manson t-shirt whilst he was portraying a Manson like gimmick

He was wearing a Marilyn Manson shirt, and it wasn't during the SES storyline, it was before that I think. If he listens to marilyn manson that's his thing, but that's a whole different story than Charlie Manson.

helmsley
07-29-2011, 07:16 PM
i think that there have been more controversial gimmicks both in wwe and in tna

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 07:17 PM
the whole kane raped a dead woman thing was wrong and it didn't last long before they scrapped it because it was TOO offensive to most people.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 07:17 PM
yes its basically about Linda Kasabian testifying and recalling everything that Manson did throughout the murders.

Brave Woman

He was wearing a Marilyn Manson shirt, and it wasn't during the SES storyline, it was before that I think. If he listens to marilyn manson that's his thing, but that's a whole different story than Charlie Manson.

Wrong it was a Charlie Manson shirt during the SES storline.

Eve's Arse No.1
07-29-2011, 07:18 PM
i think that there have been more controversial gimmicks both in wwe and in tna

What then a necrophilliac who also rapes and a wrestler acting like a mass murdering cult leader?????

SESAfro
07-29-2011, 08:17 PM
What then a necrophilliac who also rapes and a wrestler acting like a mass murdering cult leader?????
There's also a Schizophrenic.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-29-2011, 08:49 PM
The worse look he ever had was when he shaved his head, grew his beard and chest hairs and wore the most ridiculous mask Ive ever seen! haha

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 08:59 PM
i just did some digging and apparently Punk thought he was wearing an axle rose shirt and didn't know it was charlie manson shirt

thatdevilsblue
07-29-2011, 09:22 PM
I actually liked the SES Punk...he reminded of me of Charles Manson and Jesus, but never a hobo!