PDA

View Full Version : Impact wrestling promoting punk?

capn-edu
07-29-2011, 11:09 AM
"Exclusive: CM Punk Is Coming To TNAOnDemand .com"

Idk if they want to grow with punk huge success
or they are simple stupid?

Krysys
07-29-2011, 11:43 AM
Its a combination of both?

helmsley
07-29-2011, 11:44 AM
they are just taking advantage of the attention punk has rightn now

sincara
07-29-2011, 11:56 AM
all that it will do is show some of his old tna stuff

The New Guy
07-29-2011, 12:09 PM
Wow, way to show desperation and the lack of trust TNA has of their own talent. They rather use old footage of Punk in his TNA days (A time that he has publicly said to be aweful) instead of show the guys that build TNA and are still involved with the company.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/media/k2/items/cache/eade699de38bbb3b3362155b382fcf17_L.jpg?timestamp=1 311976446

:)

Regal>Cena
07-29-2011, 12:12 PM
In fairness a huge amount of the WWE Online "Greatest Moments" involve Kurt Angle, Hulk Hogan and Brock Lesnar.

http://www.wwelivetour.com/videos

dmt4life
07-29-2011, 12:15 PM
In fairness a huge amount of the WWE Online "Greatest Moments" involve Kurt Angle, Hulk Hogan and Brock Lesnar.

yeah not like those three had anything significant to do with WWE

ratedy2jayz
07-29-2011, 12:15 PM

But those guys were legends in the WWE, Cm Punk admitted he didnt do shit while he was in TNA..

Ruthless_Aggression
07-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Glad CM Punk revealed he had resigned to the 'E before this came out. Could you all imagine the rumors that would be circulating from this?

StevenT8481
07-29-2011, 12:21 PM
i'd do the same thing that they are.
cm punk = money/attention right now.
he is on fire.
they would be stupid not to do this, i think at least.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-29-2011, 12:23 PM
For some reason I couldn't care less about this. Strange really.

Automatic
07-29-2011, 12:56 PM
I laughed so hard about this when I read it.

TNA 'The very best'
07-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Hey lets watch 3 hours of Punk, after 3 hours, that was awesome, i want to follow punk where is he?? WWE, sweet im going to be tuning in.

TNA handing over viewers to WWE,

'WWE Titan towers' -Round of Applause to TNA, fucking idiots.

TheRockerGother
07-29-2011, 01:59 PM
Wow you guys whats so bad about it who cares if there showing some good matches I could care less as long as I get my moneys worth.

KingOrton
07-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Unbelievable that TNA would do this. Smart? Yes. Pathetic? Yes.

TNA 'The very best'
07-29-2011, 02:03 PM
Wow you guys whats so bad about it who cares if there showing some good matches I could care less as long as I get my moneys worth.

I dont think anyone is moaning about the fact they are doing this, its sweet to see old punk matchs, its just a really bad move on TNA's part.

Rich Cranium
07-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Coming Soon to TNA On Demand:

Kharma/Awesome Kong

capn-edu
07-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Coming Soon to TNA On Demand:

Kharma/Awesome Kong

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this LOL!!!

Y2J___Y2J
07-29-2011, 03:47 PM
They're just trying to get some attention but it is kinda stupid

masakaritko
07-29-2011, 04:14 PM
i agree its kinda stupid. especially since they didn't push him very much while he was there.

Rilla
07-29-2011, 04:34 PM

Pretty much this.

Like what they did with Jersey Shore, and WWE's signing of Mistico. Capitalizing, or trying too, off popularity.

CobraNightviper
07-29-2011, 05:26 PM
When I first saw this the first thing that went through my head was did Punk renig on his wwe deal but why the hell would he go some where like tna?but then I read it and thought why is tna doing this it makes no sence what so ever much like alot of their storylines right now I wonder who was behind this one?

WWTNA Mark
07-29-2011, 05:45 PM
I think its a dumb move. TNA hardly took Punk seriously in his run with TNA(D-Lo Brown calling CM Punk a jobber) and Punk isn't a TNA wrestler so why promote a wrestler that's not signed with your company? Its a pretty desperate move from TNA.

WWTNA Mark
07-29-2011, 06:08 PM

If TNA are just showing his matches, that's great and I wouldn't be complaining BUT does TNA really have to hype him up as one of there own talent?

helmsley
07-29-2011, 06:11 PM
I think its a dumb move. TNA hardly took Punk seriously in his run with TNA(D-Lo Brown calling CM Punk a jobber) and Punk isn't a TNA wrestler so why promote a wrestler that's not signed with your company? Its a pretty desperate move from TNA.

100% agree with that

johnnyvine
07-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Lets see you have to pay to see Punk On Demand in TNA...smart move bring in some money for TNA.
As for showcasing Punk and not TNA wrestlers, who the hell is he wrestling?....the air?
You got Abyss, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Daniels.... I say why not

WWTNA Mark
07-29-2011, 06:25 PM
Lets see you have to pay to see Punk On Demand in TNA...smart move bring in some money for TNA.
As for showcasing Punk and not TNA wrestlers, who the hell is he wrestling?....the air?

When did I say TNA wasn't showcasing wrestlers? I said that they are PROMOTING CM Punk who isn't even in TNA.

Rassling_Fan
07-29-2011, 07:31 PM

According to the article, it said
"Watch as CM Punk battles Abyss, Raven, Terry Funk​, Sabu, Shane Douglas and many more!" Only Abyss is currently in TNA. This is definitely promoting CM Punk. And not even mentioning Joe, Styles, or Daniels.

EDIT: Here is a list of all his matches in TNA...

July 2, 2003 - NWA^TNA: Shane Douglas defeated C.M. Punk in a CLOCKWORK ORANGE match..
~~~After the match, James Mitchell threw a fireball in the face of C.M. Punk!
July 23, 2003 - NWA^TNA: Shane Douglas, Brian Lee & Slash defeated Raven, C.M. Punk & Julio Dinero..
August 20, 2003 - NWA^TNA: Slash & Sinn w/James Mitchell defeated Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk w/Alexis Laree..
September 24, 2003 - NWA^TNA: The Gathering (Raven/Punk/Dinero) beat The New Church (Douglas/Slash/Sinn) in a dog collar match..
~~~After the match, all three members of the Gathering were hung from the rafters by chains..
October 15, 2003 - NWA^TNA: Slash & Vampiro w/James Mitchell defeated C.M. Punk & Julio Dinero..
November 5, 2003 - NWA^TNA: Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk defeated Lazz & Kid Kash..
November 19, 2003 - NWA^TNA: Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk beat Ekmo & Sonny Siaki when Trinity refused to give Siaki a steel chair..
December 3, 2003 - NWA^TNA: Kevin Northcutt & Abuss & Legend w/Don Callis defeated Raven & C.M. Punk & Julio Dinero..
December 10, 2003 - NWA^TNA: C.M. Punk & Julio Deniro defeated Legend & Kevin Northcutt..
December 17, 2003 - NWA^TNA: Abyss & Kevin Northcutt & Legend defeated Raven & C.M. Punk & Julio Dinero in a 6-man Cage match..
~~~Abyss pinned Raven after Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk turned on their leader and whacked him with chairshots!
January 7, 2004 - NWA^TNA: Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk defeated Raven & Sandman with help from.. Father James Mitchell!!
January 14, 2004 - NWA^TNA: The Gathering (Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk) defeated Sandman in a handicap match!
January 21, 2004 - NWA^TNA: The Gathering (Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk) defeated Sandman & Balls Mahoney..
January 28, 2004 - NWA^TNA: The Gathering (Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk) defeated Sandman & Mikey Whipwreck..
February 4, 2004 - NWA^TNA: The Gathering (C.M. Punk & Julio Dinero) defeated Terry Funk & The Sandman..
February 18, 2004 - NWA^TNA: Raven & Terry Funk defeated The Gathering (Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk) w/James Mitchell..
February 25 2004 - NWA^TNA: Raven & Sabu defeated The Gathering (Julio Dinero & C.M. Punk) w/James Mitchell..
April 2004: C.M. Punk is one of several TNA-contracted wrestlers who were pulled from all ROH shows (due to feinstein incident)..
~~~C.M. Punk instead decides to quit TNA and support Ring of Honor as well as Pro Wrestling World-1..

No Styles. No Daniels. No Joe. You want those matches, you get ROH DVDs instead.

CrowOfMurders
07-29-2011, 07:59 PM
They could start a TNA: Dropped the Ball series, it can include:

CM Punk:We forgot he was here too,but oh oh look he's popular now,watch him when he wasnt! umm plz?
Awesome Kong: Klash of the Kongs, The most intimidating Knockout in TNA history takes on a shaved gorilla, i.e. Bubba the Love Sponge,special commentary by Hulk Hogan,explaining y he got rid of Kong instead of the racist slug
Ron Killings: The TNA TRUE wrestling story,before the Jimmys,cigarettes and water bottles,we gave him a title run tho
Christian Cage: Captain Charisma before his obvious balding,he was TNA champ as well,more credibility as well? Sure we jobbed him out,wat's ur point?

I gotta go w/ the TNA bashers on this one, Selling out ur own talent for a quick buck is really pathetic

The Brown One
07-29-2011, 10:07 PM
Unbelievable that TNA would do this. Smart? Yes. Pathetic? Yes.

When did I say TNA wasn't showcasing wrestlers? I said that they are PROMOTING CM Punk who isn't even in TNA.

*Remember, this is legal.

*At a time when Punk is the biggest name in the world, it makes perfect sensefor Impact Wrestling to capitalize on him.

*Impact Wrestling is probably also doing this as a way of showing respect to Punk. I hope you guys aren't forgetting when something similar happened with Mick Foley and Hulk Hogan. The WWE showed them respect by promoting Foley's book, and releasing a Hogan DVD while they were in TNA. I don't see how this isn't doing a similar thing. I also hope that this isn't one of those cases where "if WWE does it its good, if TNA does it its pathetic".

WWTNA Mark
07-29-2011, 10:21 PM

*At a time when Punk is the biggest name in the world, it makes perfect sensefor Impact Wrestling to capitalize on him.

*Impact Wrestling is probably also doing this as a way of showing respect to Punk. I hope you guys aren't forgetting when something similar happened with Mick Foley and Hulk Hogan. The WWE showed them respect by promoting Foley's book, and releasing a Hogan DVD while they were in TNA. I don't see how this isn't doing a similar thing. I also hope that this isn't one of those cases where "if WWE does it its good, if TNA does it its pathetic".

The thing is, Punk doesn't even like guys in TNA(Hulk Hogan, The Hardys, D-Lo Brown) so why show him respect when he doesn't think highly of there company? I think its desperate and kinda funny that TNA is doing this since they had a great chance to showcase Punk's talent a while back but gave him a forgettable run there but once he blows up big in WWE, NOW TNA wants to promote him all of a sudden? This is just an idiotic and desperate move on TNA's part.

Also, the only reason Foley's book was even plugged by WWE was because Foley defended Linda Mcmahon during the whole campaign of Linda's which Vince obviously liked.

THEKEVINBRAND
07-29-2011, 10:23 PM
also coming soon to TNAonDemand.com, The Best of Christian Cage!

pgarcia79
07-29-2011, 10:46 PM
They could start a TNA: Dropped the Ball series, it can include:

CM Punk:We forgot he was here too,but oh oh look he's popular now,watch him when he wasnt! umm plz?
Awesome Kong: Klash of the Kongs, The most intimidating Knockout in TNA history takes on a shaved gorilla, i.e. Bubba the Love Sponge,special commentary by Hulk Hogan,explaining y he got rid of Kong instead of the racist slug
Ron Killings: The TNA TRUE wrestling story,before the Jimmys,cigarettes and water bottles,we gave him a title run tho
Christian Cage: Captain Charisma before his obvious balding,he was TNA champ as well,more credibility as well? Sure we jobbed him out,wat's ur point?

I gotta go w/ the TNA bashers on this one, Selling out ur own talent for a quick buck is really pathetic

+100000000000

Wonder how the guys in the tna locker room feel that their company would rather showcase a wrestler from their rival company than anyone of them. Way to build morale tna. dumbasses!

TNA 'The very best'
07-29-2011, 11:05 PM

the differnce is people will watch TNA and turn back to WWE.

RagingBallsFTW
07-29-2011, 11:29 PM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/TheFederation000/Jim-Cornette-fuck-this-company.jpg

The New Guy
07-30-2011, 12:19 AM
I hope you guys aren't forgetting when something similar happened with Mick Foley and Hulk Hogan. The WWE showed them respect by promoting Foley's book, and releasing a Hogan DVD while they were in TNA. I don't see how this isn't doing a similar thing. I also hope that this isn't one of those cases where "if WWE does it its good, if TNA does it its pathetic".

Cause WWE didn't do it to increase their ratings, or get more visits in their homepage, they did it out of respect to Foley.
TNA is taking advantage of the large promotion and hard work that Punk and WWE are putting into this storyline.

:)

Rassling_Fan
07-30-2011, 09:20 AM

The point of doing something like this is to use people who recognize Punk to make them take notice of the talent they currently have in the current roster. Sadly, as I listed here (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8262-Impact-wrestling-promoting-punk&p=196243&viewfull=1#post196243), Punk's only current TNA Star he faced was Abyss. Most of it was former WCW and ECW people and some I do not recognize.

tittle97
07-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Wow.
Yeah that's all I got. Just wow.

Juvenile Junkie
07-31-2011, 01:48 PM

well pointed out.and what about WWE Vintage collection that shows STING!!!!! WCW matches involiving STING! and matches that STING wins!!!!

Juvenile Junkie
07-31-2011, 01:56 PM
can we get the Braden Walker DVD through TNA??

so how is this different from European football where clubs promote their academies by the former graduates who go on to achieve things (trophies or individual awards) elsewhere???Would we fault SPorting Lisbon for promoting the fact that former FIFA Player of the year winners Figo and Cristiano Ronaldo come from their academy?

Juvenile Junkie
07-31-2011, 01:58 PM
Vance Archer:The Movie,coming to cinemas near you,a product of TNA films

WWTNA Mark
07-31-2011, 01:59 PM
can we get the Braden Walker DVD through TNA??

so how is this different from European football where clubs promote their academies by the former graduates who go on to achieve things (trophies or individual awards) elsewhere???Would we fault SPorting Lisbon for promoting the fact that former FIFA Player of the year winners Figo and Cristiano Ronaldo come from their academy?

The difference is, CM Punk isn't TNA's creation nor was he utilized there so it makes no sense to hype up someone you had no faith in from the start.

HCollins-TNA1
07-31-2011, 02:04 PM
It TNA on Demand video service.... it the same as WWE showing old NWA/WCW matches from the 80s and 90s....
TNA owns the footage it theirs to do as they want with.... might as well use it....

WWTNA Mark
07-31-2011, 02:08 PM
It TNA on Demand video service.... it the same as WWE showing old NWA/WCW matches from the 80s and 90s....
TNA owns the footage it theirs to do as they want with.... might as well use it....

I understand that BUT that's not why people are mad at. The reason is because they are hyping up someone out of desperation. If CM Punk didn't blow up big like he is recently, do you really think TNA would be hyping up CM Punk like what they are doing now? I mean, D-Lo Brown did call Punk a jobber when Punk was in TNA so what does that tell you? Just another desperate move for $$$.

HCollins-TNA1
07-31-2011, 02:24 PM
I understand that BUT that's not why people are mad at. The reason is because they are hyping up someone out of desperation. If CM Punk didn't blow up big like he is recently, do you really think TNA would be hyping up CM Punk like what they are doing now? I mean, D-Lo Brown did call Punk a jobber when Punk was in TNA so what does that tell you? Just another desperate move for $$$.
Again it's On Demand video service.... WWE does the same thing with stars and videos..... Its all about the MONEY when it comes to a or any business you got to remember....

Bodom
07-31-2011, 02:27 PM
Good move by TNA. Punk's arguably the hottest wrestler in the world today. Maybe jumping on the bandwagon will bring in some revenue and viewers.

WWTNA Mark
07-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Again it's On Demand video service.... WWE does the same thing with stars and videos..... Its all about the MONEY when it comes to a or any business you got to remember....

When did I say WWE has a right to do it? Sure, WWE promotes guys like Angle or Hogan but that's because that's THEIR CREATION. You don't see WWE promoting Anderson like that.

Juvenile Junkie
07-31-2011, 02:42 PM
and wwe showing Sting wins on vintage collection is different how?

WWTNA Mark
07-31-2011, 02:48 PM

Sting is a legend in the business and hes not even TNA's creation.

PandaMassacre
07-31-2011, 02:54 PM

Why do you keep trying to prove a point? WWE does not even care about TNA. They even advertised Mick Foley's book while he was in TNA. And the vintage collection was to go along with the WCW dvd that they released awhile back. I believe they even had Hulk Hogan. Those guys actually stayed for longer periods of time within WCW or WWE. So they have the rights. CM Punk was not huge in TNA. He was not even there that long, and he even openly said that his time there sucked. TNA is simply biting off of CM Punks current fame. If CM Punk had never joined WWE then we would not be seeing that footage in the TNA vault.

WWTNA Mark
07-31-2011, 02:56 PM
Why do you keep trying to prove a point? WWE does not even care about TNA. They even advertised Mick Foley's book while he was in TNA. And the vintage collection was to go along with the WCW dvd that they released awhile back. I believe they even had Hulk Hogan. Those guys actually stayed for longer periods of time within WCW or WWE. So they have the rights. CM Punk was not huge in TNA. He was not even there that long, and he even openly said that his time there sucked. TNA is simply biting off of CM Punks current fame. If CM Punk had never joined WWE then we would not be seeing that footage in the TNA vault.

Agreed 100%!

xAzureSkye
07-31-2011, 02:56 PM

If they only showed matches of Sting losing would that be ok? You would still bitch either way

eboy
07-31-2011, 06:33 PM
this sums it up its a Shrud Move IMO

WWTNA Mark
07-31-2011, 06:45 PM
If they only showed matches of Sting losing would that be ok? You would still bitch either way

lol Agreed.

eboy
07-31-2011, 06:50 PM
Punk didn't do much in TNA it wasn't a long run if i recall

KJ PUNK
07-31-2011, 10:43 PM
The guy that keeps comparing it to Sting needs to quit trying to make it so broad. If Sting won the TNA championship and then 2 weeks later the WWE said "Watch The Icon Sting in his beginning of NWA all the the way untill the demise of WCW. See his humble beginnings to multiple time World Champion." THEN and ONLY THEN would it be the same. Since none of their footage is Sting-exclusive then it is now way remotely the same.

el gabo
08-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Hey lets watch 3 hours of Punk, after 3 hours, that was awesome, i want to follow punk where is he?? WWE, sweet im going to be tuning in.

TNA handing over viewers to WWE,

'WWE Titan towers' -Round of Applause to TNA, fucking idiots.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Whoever thinks this is a great buisness idea, they don't know business.

Even if you buy all of the On Demand stuff, wont you want to see where he is now? Oh yeah, WWE.

Then, if you actually buy stuff like this On Demand, wouldn't you want to buy WWE's larger and more impressive, probably better presented, selection of WWE videos, including title runs. It's stupid. Say, TNA somehow get $20 dollars out of a guy for the whole set (Yes, I have roughly no idea on American pricing). Hyperthetically, won't the guy just go over to the WWE after and go, wow there is even more here, vast amounts more! And spend like say $20 dollars there, oh look a Punk T-Shirt - $20, oh my son might want a Punk action figure - $15 dollars.

Not a great idea, you get 20 quid, but your rival might get triple due to it. Smooth.

Bodom
08-01-2011, 12:10 PM

Even if you buy all of the On Demand stuff, wont you want to see where he is now? Oh yeah, WWE.

Then, if you actually buy stuff like this On Demand, wouldn't you want to buy WWE's larger and more impressive, probably better presented, selection of WWE videos, including title runs. It's stupid. Say, TNA somehow get $20 dollars out of a guy for the whole set (Yes, I have roughly no idea on American pricing). Hyperthetically, won't the guy just go over to the WWE after and go, wow there is even more here, vast amounts more! And spend like say $20 dollars there, oh look a Punk T-Shirt - $20, oh my son might want a Punk action figure - $15 dollars.

Not a great idea, you get 20 quid, but your rival might get triple due to it. Smooth.

Anything that might draw in extra cash is a good move. In addition to what you mentioned there is also a chance they might check out other footage from TNA's past and tune into Impact.

Either outcome is still a win/win IMO

TheBeardOfZeus
08-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Anything that might draw in extra cash is a good move. In addition to what you mentioned there is also a chance they might check out other footage from TNA's past and tune into Impact.

Either outcome is still a win/win IMO

But my point is that the likely thing is that it would send them over to WWE, as they would see how TNA used what is a great talent.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-01-2011, 12:51 PM
I still think this video package was in the works before CM Punk revealed he had resigned last Monday. It would be a hell of a tactic to raise intrigue on whether or not he would resign to TNA and posting this video package would get people to wanna check into Impact to see when he'd debut.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-01-2011, 01:11 PM
I still think this video package was in the works before CM Punk revealed he had resigned last Monday. It would be a hell of a tactic to raise intrigue on whether or not he would resign to TNA and posting this video package would get people to wanna check into Impact to see when he'd debut.

What is the best about that is TNA are feeding into WWE's own storyline.

Not like they pay attention to them really.

WWTNA Mark
08-01-2011, 01:28 PM

This.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

el gabo
08-01-2011, 01:29 PM

Plus any money fans THOUGHT about spending will end up in Vince's pocket since they (TNA) do not have one single piece of CM Punk merchandise for sale at ShopTNA.com

TheBeardOfZeus
08-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Plus any money fans THOUGHT about spending will end up in Vince's pocket since they (TNA) do not have one single piece of CM Punk merchandise for sale at ShopTNA.com

Exactly, it might get you the short cash injection, and show people what TNA is like.

But people are more likely to wonder where he is at now, and how the others are too, since hardly any of the other wrestlers are on TNA either.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-01-2011, 03:07 PM
VIDEO: Watch a sneak peek of the 3hour CM Punk TNA Archives Superstar Series coming Thursday to TNAOnDemand.com
http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/2865-Exclusive-CM-Punk-Is-Coming-To-TNAOnDemand-com

Juvenile Junkie
08-02-2011, 01:12 AM
CM Punk's first televised exposure was TNA,like it or not.

Juvenile Junkie
08-02-2011, 01:13 AM
where art thou Julio Dinero??

Automatic
08-02-2011, 05:50 AM

Actually, their idea is not that bad. CM Punk became really known in the WWE. Most fans only know about his time in the WWE. And now he is really hot and even known beyond the WWE audience. People pay big bucks for CM Punk. This means that everything spent on Punk will go straight to the WWE. What TNA actually is doing is trying to 'steal' some money out of the pockets of the WWE. That money would've went to CM Punk merchandise, owned by the WWE, but instead it goes to TNA now.

Juvenile Junkie
08-04-2011, 07:59 AM
So how is this different from a University or High School or Youth Academy using one of their graduates as a promotional tool?

WWTNA Mark
08-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Actually, their idea is not that bad. CM Punk became really known in the WWE. Most fans only know about his time in the WWE. And now he is really hot and even known beyond the WWE audience. People pay big bucks for CM Punk. This means that everything spent on Punk will go straight to the WWE. What TNA actually is doing is trying to 'steal' some money out of the pockets of the WWE. That money would've went to CM Punk merchandise, owned by the WWE, but instead it goes to TNA now.

Its still a bad idea. Punk maybe the talk of the wrestling world but hes still a WWE wrestler and TNA promoting him makes WWE seem superior. All they are doing is trying to get money from this which isn't a bad thing but as TBOZ mentioned, it will make the viewers who watch Punk's matches on TNADemand want to follow his current stuff which is in the WWE.

For me, its not about them promoting Punk on TNADemand but I just find it funny how TNA gives him a short run and D-lo Brown calling Punk a jobber but now, all of a sudden, TNA wants to promote him. lol